Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:01 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:20 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel was igroning him. She sat the brackle in his hand and turned to talk June. Aron wouldn't care, he just wanted him to stay from his girl and so would she and that was the end of that. She knew Aron would not want her to have anything that involes him or magic, especially something like this.

June asked the teacher if they could be exuse seeing as they finnished their assignment and had gotten an "A".

Last edited by raptor on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: want me to write out the "evil" of the school seeing you keep talking about it?

Anderhell just walked out after his assignment was completed getting an A, Catching up with Isabel he said, look Isabel, me and Aron are both cool after we actually talked, and he already knows I'm not all that into you, ok? With that said, Later Isabel.

Anderhell ran to the court yard where the group mainly hangs.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:55 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel put on her headphones, so she didn't heard what he was saying. She just kept on igroning him. Aron just said that to get him to leave him and Isabel alone. She saw Aron doing shift-shaping practice.

Looking good, baby! She cried.

Aron blew her a kiss, knowing she couldn't heard him with Elvis on.

Then she and June went into the computer lab and the door locked outside so no else could get in.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara sat in stunned silence for a moment before looking around. No, there was no one else around her- nothing to the left nor right, nor even behind her. Turning back to the boy, she raised an eyebrow, but before she could answer, he walked away. The girl watched him go, a small smirk playing across her features as she slowly stood.

Well this is a surprise, she thought to herself as she stuck the apple blowpop in her mouth. Cara looked down at herself and couldn't help but wonder. She had arrived early at school that day to work on finishing up the engine replacement for Principal Detwiler's mustang. As a result, her pale hands were grimy with oil and grease, her hair, let down today, was messily pulled back in a purple bandanna, and despite the nice look and shape of her jeans, they too were smattered with grease and dirt. The only clean thing about her was her top- a black short sleeved shirt cut to just the right size to fit her curves, while staying out of her way while she was working. The girl watched as a group of female athletes- "clones" as Mia called them- walked by.

They chattered happily, and all wore cute skirts, killer boots, and flashy tops that screamed "DATE ME!" Cara, despite her beauty, did not exactly feel datable when put up against such odds, though she exuded a deep confidence all her own.

"Why in the name of Nether would he waste his time?" she wondered aloud as she finally caught up to the group. While waiting for everyone else to arrive- they had a little more break time today thanks to the coming holiday- the school was more relaxed today in preparation for the celebration tomorrow. Cara reached into her bag and pulled out her lunch sack, choosing another apple before tossing it back into her bag. She opted for the time being to watch the group while she waited for Mia to get there- it wouldn't be long. Oddly, the girl felt almost lonely without her sister. They weren't apart often save for certain classes- every other one they took together- and it felt strange. She barely noticed when the group addressed her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm 
Behetmoth

It was just then that Isbel walked out of the computer and went over to Cara.

Do you want to pick out dress for the dance afterschool? She asked with some cocern about the girl.

We could go shopping and other girly sappy stuff. If you want. I kind of hoped that we could.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara snapped out of her daze and turned her violet eyes on Isbel. A smirk caressed her features as she pictured herself doing anything remotely girly, and the thought made her laugh aloud. It took a few minutes for it to subside, and she realized what a bitch she must appear at the moment. Struggling to control herself, she straightened and looked at the girl, a devilish smirk still crossing her face. "Isbel, you and I haven't known each other long, so I'm gonna let that one slide," she chuckled. "I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't exactly scream 'girly, sappy'. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like dressing up and all, and I can look killer when I want to, but I don't do dresses. I do slacks, capris... But not skirts."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel understood.

Yeah, I know what you mean, I hate all that prissy human stuff.

She smiled.

I had to fight tooth and nail talking my sister out of making me wear a crown afterschool.

She understood what the girl was saying, because her race wasn't big on human beauty.

Can I ask you something? She said trying not to seem nerdy.

Do you think I'm a threat to society?

She paused for a moment.

I know you and the others put up with me, but I feel like a fish out of water. I don't really fit in here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:30 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Trizzen had been walking by and when he was about to say hello he heard her comment to being "out of place" You think your out of place I'm neither dragon nor demon nor elf but i still come here... If i can come here so can you

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:10 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel turned to him, and sighed:

Yes, but you don't hurt people by mistake. My kind can only bring chaos, nothing more.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:30 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell Was walking to the lunch area, trying to avoid conflict today, Everyone at the school done either two things, Fight with him which was never a bright idea when it came with fighting someone who has time on their side, or feared him due to what happened to Faillen (Faillen thinks what happened was more of a cool gift than anything and he shows off his new arm a lot),

Anderhell made it to the cafeteria with out anyone trying to fight him. He seen Cara and tried to walk to the group being un noticed, Hey guys, how you all been? said Anderhell trying not to make a scene about the "invite" he gave Cara, He was worried that the "invite" was going to ruin their friendship. So..Cara..... What do you say?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC this is sadky an ooc only post but i think we need a designated person to say that we move to the next class, that way no one is trying to do second period while some one else is doing lunch whic is a sercomstance that just happens to relate to what me and drakel are possibly going to go through

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
OOC: That person should be either Ciarda or me as we are the ones who post the least that way we make it so that everyone has a chance to post before moving on to next period

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:36 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC i vote for ciarda as it is her rp and she technically contros the majority of the staff

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: SORRY FOR THE OOC!

I do vote Ciarda, HOWEVER! You are wrong on the fact that she controls most of the staff, if I remember she was only able to play about 30% of the staff in the whole school so far due to the fact that everyone else put together are playing like 70% of the teachers in our classes. (I am not saying that this is not her RP but I am saying that we have been playing the teachers more than Ciarda)

ok back to voting for Ciarda as the BELL! (Bows down to Bell) OH all mighty bell Ciarda, Please tell us when our next class is, for we are not worthy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 pm 
Behetmoth

I guess I third that moment.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:05 pm 

OOC: I was thinking Ciarda myself I only threw my name in there because I post the least

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 pm 
Behetmoth

OCC: I guess that's settled.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: School Daze
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:54 pm 
Master Old Dragon

OOC: Okay starting from where I last saw a NONooc post. reminder, I appreciate the enthusiasm, guys, but let''s keep OOC in its proper forum, k?

Cara heard the final bell ring, signaling the end of the school day (yes I am moving it that far, because I can't tell wear the crap we left off things got so muddied) and headed to the abandoned soccer field. She didn't bother to wait for the others, she knew they would meet her there- they had all agreed on it earlier. Training was needed for combat tactics and they could all use some practice. The young woman shouldered her bag and made her way there, numerous thoughts chasing themselves through her head as she walked. She was still uncertain as to whether or not she would accept Anderhell's offer. On the one hand it could be fun, but on the other... well, she barely knew the guy and his specialty seemed to be magic- something she understood very little. "It could be fun..." she reassured herself, as teh beginnings of a decisions started to formm in her head.

A breeze caught her hair, trailing the ebony locks behind her as she reached the field and found herself met with a pleasant surprise. Down below in the bowl that was the field, she could see her sister's identical form moving with a deft elegance that characterized Mia's movements and tactics. From a few feet off, a giant of a man watched her movements, giving advice sporadically. When he turned to look up at her, Cara grinned and picked up her pace. Even from this distance, the short, black hair, fangs, and multicolored eyes- one red, one blue- told her who it was. She got impatient and teleported beside him, throwing her arms around him.

The man smiled gently and hugged her back. "Well hello there, Giz," he said using his nickname for her.

"How you holding up, old man?" she joked.

A broad grin revealed a set of very sharp canines. He put his hands in his pockets, motioning towards his other daughter with his head. "Pretty well, just teaching Mia one or two things. She's catching on quick."

Cara watched with shock as her sister formed an orb of energy, but something strange appeared around it... A black fog of sorts seemed to drip and ooze from its blue surface, making unsettling sizzling sound when the drips hit the ground. When she hurled it at a nearby stand- thankfully, being abandoned, it wouldn't be in use anytime soon- it exploded, and what was left melted into a mass of twisted metal. Mia's next move was to charge a beam with a flurry of crimson sparks.

Cara's eyes widened. "Hellfire?!" she managed. "How did she manage that?"

Her father, Abysin- Abyss, for short- peered at her from the corner of his eye, a small grin playing at the corner of his mouth. "She's been practicing in her spare time. But don't worry about it Giz," he said, giving her a hug. "The Nether Dragyn is pretty difficult to channel, and your inventions could give her a run for her money." Mia didn't notice the others until they were at the top of the bowl.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 pm 
Behetmoth

What's up, ladies? Isabel said giving them each a high five.

She saw the man and couresty.

Hello, Sir. She said politely.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:12 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Abyss laughed and waved the curtsy off with a simple gesture. "No need to curtsy, Isbel," he said simply. In response to her surprised expression, he laughed aloud and added, "Cara and Mia have told me a lot about all of their friends. I'm glad they're getting such exposure here." When he grinned, she caught sight of his fangs, which were sizable to say the least. There was something otherworldly about him, but she couldn't exactly put her finger on it. Little did she know that he was actually QUITE different from most dragons she had met, for Nether Dragyns barely existed on Earth anymore. The hellish creatures had been driven off long ago- partially through the work of the man before her. Every bad tree had one good seed, and Abyss happened to be it. She could see his casual nature in the twins' attitudes. Intimidating though his own prowess and potential may be, he seemed to be a nice guy, and a loving father.

Imagine her surprise when he called out some advice to Mia, forming a ball of hellfire in his own hand as though he were striking a match.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 pm 
Behetmoth

Whoa, mama! Isabel squeaked.

And I thought my old man was a fire starter.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:43 pm 

Flying onto the soccer field Trizzen alighted softly beside Cara and Mia "Hello guys" Then turning to face the giant of a man he continued "I don't believe we have met yet my name is Trizzen" his voice lilting with a hint of music

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm 
Master Old Dragon

The man raised an eyebrow and peered at his daughters out of the corner of his eye. They nodded the ok, and the claws at the tips of his fingers receded. His grin became slightly less threatening, and he squared his massive shoulders as his form straightened. "I'm Abyss," he said, offering a hand. "Cara and Mia's dad- Mr. Pitchblade to their friends." His expression was nice, but there was a silent warning beneath it that belied a protective nature.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel just nodded her head in approval, though he had a sense she was not use to.

Nice to meet you, Sir. I'm guessing you daughters have told you that I'm socially impaired.

Last edited by raptor on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm 

"Nice to meet you Mr. Pitchblade Cara and Mia are wonderful friends" said Trizzen with a broad smile on his face

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next