Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:21 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell replied to the twins, Combat is mainly about combat tactics by yourself and with others. no rules about what type of skill you use when it comes to the arena. just don't kill any one and you are fine. you could bring anything you need as long as you follow the few simple rules you are given. I know this because they had the same classes at my last school. until it got burned down by an incident killing everyone but me. It will be easy for you two to get passed the first few challenges.

out of nowhere a blond haired gold eyed girl with broken arm just like Anderhell's (with left arm elbow spike) came into the cafeteria. Anderhell instantly remembered her and she knew him due to... the "Trouble" they had with one another. Anderhell was shocked and her stair at him literately said," tell anyone here about any of our secrets and I will kill you like the other thousand dumb A :swear: s that dared do so.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel was glad the girls liked her, but was worried about the other three. She went to them, mouths wide from her display of power.

I told you, I'm not as sweet as I look. I can take anything that combat class can throw at me.

She turned to the twins.

Soo, what do you little mamas think?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 am 
Master Old Dragon

Cara and Mia again exchanged glances. They turned to the girl and each held out her hand. Isbel saw a tiny mechanism on the underside of the "bracelets" move and twitch like an insect's mandible. From within their slender arms a light began to emanate, eventually gathering into a concentrated point at the mechanism. The light from Cara was a lucid purple, while that belonging to Mia was blue. Rarely did the girls display anything of their unusual abilities, but they felt that this one time it couldn't hurt. They explained to the girl that it was their energy, manifesting in a tangible form.

"we can use it to cut things-"

"Literally energize things-"

"Blow things up..." Cara laughed at the expressions of the students around them. "But we're not about to."

"Oh, goodness no!"

"Well that's good, because you have BOTH been warned about using your unstable... gifts." The voice was cold and distant, but both girls physically winced at the same time. Without even turning around, they knew principal Detwiler was standing behind them, looking over their shoulders at the orbs of energy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at the twins and how they respected this man, so she gave him respect as well and bowed to him.

Please do not punish them, I shall take with ever punishment you can give me, Sir.

She turned back to the twins.

What I did was cheesy wasn't it?

She stilled like the girls though and thought they were coolest thing since slice bread. Isbel didn't know much about homids, she didn't know how to act around thing.

Last edited by raptor on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor stood up and got ready for the class while stating to the elf that was barely paying attention "Not sure if bragging is such a hot idea, I hear the teacher has us spar with a random person at the start of our first class"

At that moment a low bark like laugh came from behind them and a voice that Alondor knew belonged to drake (a werewolf, that had some random canaima blood in him that gave him control over his form) said "Well if we do have to fight try not to embarrass yourself in that fancy dress of yours" he stated gesturing towards alondor's robe. The robe was white with red shoulder pads that were doubled up, and had red cuffs as well.

Alondor and drake had been friends and duel partners since their families had been introduced. Alondor was comfortable in his robe but could easily switch it for a pair of slacks and a tight fitting t-shirt. Whereas drake always wore his brown sweatshirt with a red hood and black jeans

Alondor did not care if drake was trying to maintain an image he would not be given the right to insult alondor. "I personally hope it is not so much random as free choice. And you should probably have thought to put something on underneath the sweatshirt so you would not be sweating like a pi during a fight" alondor snapped back with a similar level of disgust

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel faced glowed red, she made a fool of herself on the first day.

The boy who liked her walked up to her.

I thought what you did was cool, sugar. Maybe sometime we could have a pratice together, if that's alright with.

Isbel nearly fainted, only a squeaky, O-o-okay. popped out and he walk away.

She jumped up and down and bumped into Alondor.

The twins thought she was the funniest thing.

Sorry, She said picking him up after knocking him down.

I'm a bit clumsy, it's the webbed toes.

She gave him a smile, hoping he wasn't mad.

When she saw the irked looked on his face, she tried to come up with another thing to say.

Um, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to, can't help it. I'm not use to human legs.

Unlike her sister, she cared if she got on some nerves or not.

She notice his friend staring at her.

"Way to go, paste for brains," She thought to herself.

"You tricked off someone on the first day and might get punishment for showing off you power."

He's friend looking at her made her even more nervous.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell was already walking to his first class be for any one ever noticed. COMBAT STRATIGYS: room 235 seconds before anyone ever noticed. Right when he was half way there the worst thing happened, The girl he knew called Vallice popped up. Anderhell walked over to her and they spoke as silently as possible, You have until next week to leave the school.

or you'll what? presides we both are already here and not leaving so I guess there is no other choice but for us to stay. As long as our secrets are safe we are both able to stay and act like nothing happened. OH, and don't die in there Hell! It would be a pity for you master to see how much of a disgrace you are compared to perfection.

I won't!

Anderhell left Vallice and right when he turned left down the hall he seen Alondor. He smiled and said, hello Alondor! I take it you didn't hear our little conversation?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:02 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel was dusting Alondor off and was acting nervous. The twins just laughed and laughed.

Again, sorry. She said to the dragon/griffen hybrid.

She didn't notice Anderhell walk over to them, and bumped into him.

Sorry,

Then she hitted Trizzen in the face by mistake.

Oh, I am soo sorry, I don't know my own in this form, I didn't mean it honset. Are you hurt? Did I hurt anybody?

The teacher, upon seeing this display said he had enough.

Just take your seat, young lady. Class is about to start.

He put the children into sparring groups just like Alondor said.

Today we're going into praticing into using teamwork. Pick a parnther.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
After the elf had asked his question alondor replied "You mean the conversation between you and vallice no heard none of it."

After the sea creature was done brushing him off alondor went into class and emediatly was partnered with drake who answered his "cool" friends looks by saying "this way none of you have to team up witha loser"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:40 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
After Isbel hit Trizzen in the face he said "No worries I'm fine" Then Trizzen went over to a boy by the name of Luke and asked "Want to team up today Luke"

The boy named Luke turned and said "Sure Tizzen be happy to" Luke looked to be an average human but was actually a quite skilled fighter and decently skilled in magics albeit he preferred actually fighting up close. That fact may have been due to the fact that he was what was called a werelion but right at this moment no one could tell by just looking at him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:48 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel was glad she didn't hurt Trizzen. And she walked over to the boy that liked her whom was called Aron.

So, wanna be my parthner?

Aron smiled at her and said :You sure you can keep up, cupcake?

Isbel gave her a love hit.

The real question is can you fight?

Aron really like this strange girl, with her shiny dark hair and hazel eyes.

The teacher realized that everyone was parthner up and gave the single to start sparring.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell tried his best to keep away but for the last second he had no choice but to walk to Vallice and said, We are forced to be a team, like it or not. Just make sure my ritual gets complete then stay out of my way.

As long as you win this without our secret shown I am fine. Just make sure that you hurry up and it will be just like old times. replied Vallice in both the most pissed off tone of voice and the most evil.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 pm 
Behetmoth

The teacher pinned the groups against one another.

Isbel and her parnther were against a team of sirens sisters.

You think you could handle them, sweetheart?

Don't worry about me.

Isbel smiled and they burst them with their firebreath and nearly burning into a crisp, they didn't stand a chance.

The teacher gave them a "A+".

Isbel hugged Aron really tighted.

We did it! She squeaked.

Aron said nothing just gave her a peck on the cheek.

Isbel fainted.

Best day ever! She cooed.

The twins nodded in approval.

The teacher gave her one more waring.

Get off the floor, young lady. It's very dirty.

Isbel knew at that moment who she wanted to go with to the Valintines's dance with.

The teacher watch Anderhell and his parnther agrue with one another, as well as Alondor and his parnter.

Trizzen and his parthner was on their way to an "A+" also.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Vallice and Anderhell had to fight Jake and one of his buddies called Farroneth.

Farroneth was already defeated and no one even seen how, he was bleeding all over with thousands of cuts. Every one instantly knew it was Vallice that done such a thing.

Anderhell was already at Jake and be for Jake knew it two fingers was touching his shoulder. Anderhell chanted, Validor, Estorrum, Ven-shing,. Jake got a few good hits on Anderhell's stomach but right when Anderhell finished chanting his spell a huge flash came out putting a three inch hole inside Jake's shoulder.

Teacher had to give an A+ for the attack and didn't no one was even worried about Jake and Farroneth seeing that there was a pro healer nearby.

Anderhell looked at Isabel and said, That was too easy. Guess Jake never stood a chance.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:44 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"Free style?" alondor asked drake. as his clothe burned away revealing white slacks and a red button up,and a couple of dragons walked up to face them.

"you bet'" the werewolf replied as he called his sword, it was typical in appearance but it had three forms,
1) the typical sword look
2) it folded out and so drake could hold it in his mouth as a wolf
3 it then split and looked like a pair ofd cutlaces which was what drake was currently using.

A steam of fire and wind came from each of alondor's hands. The wind transformed into a basic samurai sword based of a wing, the fire transformed into a sword that had the look of a dragon head made of flames and elongated.

flapping his wings alondor dove at one of the dragons and pinned him in a second but was flipped by a tail grabbing him. Not even wanting to wast time on this alondor stabbed his dragon sword into the ground so the dragons neck was trapped in what would have been the mouth. Looking up alondor saw that drake had just finished as well

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara and Mia stood off to the side watching the others spar. The two were definitely confident in their capabilities, but they had opted to watch before they just jumped into the action. It was probably affecting their grades, but they wanted to see what they were up against... Or rather Mia wanted to see what they were up against. Cara couldn't care less- her attack of choice was explosives- but she appreciated Mia's more... analytical mind when it came to these matters. And so, they stood off to the side, watching everyone else. A couple of students looked at them questioningly.

Cara and Mia, however, were unfazed. In fact, they were too busy watching Alondor's fight to notice the teacher making his way across the room towards them...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:26 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel wasn't paying much attention to what Anderhell was saying, she was to busy talking to Aron. His words did not impress her, now Aron, that was a real fireball. She couldn't keep her eyes off him, though she did looked everynow and then at Alondor's fight.

You're not as soft as you look,girl. Good work. He said giving her a pat on the back.

Right back at you, tiger She blushed and felt his muscles.

Mr. Wings walked over to the twins.

You do know you're going to receive a "0" for the assignment. Everyone else gets an "A" for attempting.

Isbel couldn't be happier, the guy of dreams liked her, he really liked her.

Before the twins could say another word the bell rang for fifth period.

You're dismiss. Said Mr. Wings

Aron and Isbel left the room hand and hand. :love:

What period do you have next, Sugar? He asked.

Spells. And you?

The Gym.

So I'll see you later than?

Yeah, He said giving her a kiss on the mouth.

Isbel went to the next class lighter than air.

In elementals, Miss H2o was telling the class their assignment for the day.

Okay, class, you can seat where you want. Today's work is simple, just make a spell of your choice and then present it to the class for a grade. You can work in parthers if you want.

Isbel made a spell that could turn water into geltin that could mode itself at her will. She made it into a heart.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor also had spells next but they were fire based since he was gifted with two elemental bases. he walked down to the boiler room and took the seat that he was told to. When everyone else was there Mr. Uriv told them that as they were the advanced class his first lesson was the creation of a fire wall (He was also the tech teacher on occasions.).

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm 
Behetmoth

The fates must had blessed Isbel.

Do you have a name for your spell? Miss H2o asked.

I called my chunka, chunka burning love spell.

Another "A" was in her grace, however someone messed with her portion once she was done and cause it to explored.

So, she got a "B".

The explore made a whole into the wall of the classroom and you could see into the next door into Alondor's class.

Isbel was smoking mad, somebody was toying with her, in a bad way.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

After the bell rang Anderhell went to his next class, Advanced Spells but his element was time and Silver arcane. MR. Torren Gave them advanced instructions to make time slow for a target but moving normal for everything else, doing so they look faster than what they really are. Anderhell was happy that he actually had a class he was more than perfect in due to his secret buddy that made it more clear in instructions than even his teacher. Honestly who would be able to explain time than TIME himself.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm 
Behetmoth

Miss H20 told Isbel not to worry about the hole, there was a spell to fix.

Isbel, however, wasn't happy about someone messing with her project, thanks to them, whoever they were, and the little mishap earlier with the water foundation, she'll be know as the girl who likes to blow things up.

Aron was standing there, heading for his locket to get his gym clothes when the explorison happen.

Everyone started to laugh to at her...again.

Last edited by raptor on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:56 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara sighed and grabbed her bag, giving her twin an angry glare as she shoved past her. Mia shook her head and picked up her own bag. Normally Cara didn't care much about her grades, but as result, she was currently on restriction as far as their parents were concerned. She had a term to bring them up to an "acceptable standard". The only classes that she seemed to try in were her tech classes, and so Father had decided that she and Mia would sign up for one or two together that were not tech related to boost her GPA. And now with this zero today...

Mia watched her sister walk out the door and she approached the teacher. "Mr. Wings? Could I have a word?" The devilish grin had left her features. and in its place the sincere look of an honor student resided. "Cara was going to jump in today, it was me that held her back. I thought we should assess our targets before simply joining the fray, and I misgauged our time..."

Cara, meanwhile headed to her next class, which, incidentally, was gym. The girl quickly changed into a comfortable pair of black workout pants and a sports-tank before entering the gym with a sigh. She spotted Aron, but opted for the moment to let the boy be. She had enough on her mind. In frustration, she picked up a dodgeball and began tossing it almost aimlessly.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:01 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

The teacher at the moment having them meditate on the shape of a wall, he did not care how they did this so long as they new what a wall looked like. Even though alondor thought this part of the class was pointless he took it as an oportunity to practice his drawing skills and so drew a few brick walls and was doing prety well

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm 
Behetmoth

Mr. Wings sighed at the girl.

You two can make it up by writing a six-page report on the fighting skill of your choice or I can switch you up with another pair of my choice. It's up to you.

Aron was in gym, but he thought of Isbel in everything he did. If only she could see him now, showing his strength superior to the other dragon boys.

Isbel was glad that Alondor fix the wall, but was still ticked.

Who ever did that was going to pay. Maybe one of the twins would know.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Mia nodded and left the room, headed for her own class when she heard the explosion go off. SHe happened by the room and peeked her head in to see what the fuss was about. When she saw Isbel she smiled and let herself in the room- the teacher was a favorite of Mia's, so accomodated her- and made her way over to the girl. "Did I miss something?" she asked in her sweet, high pitched voice. As she looked around, a few of the students ceased their laughter and went about their work, noting the slight threat in that sweet, unassuming smile.

Cara, meanwhile, watched Aron and rolled her eyes. This was why she didn't have a boyfriend. She hung out with enough guys to know what to expect- or rather what NOT to expect- from them. She chuckled to herself as she continued with the ball. Eventually she traded it out for a basketball, joining in a game a few of the guys were having. Granted, she wasn't as tall as Bridget, but Cara only missed the Fahim girl by a few inches. At 5'10", she was built for the sport and reveled in playing the fast-paced game. A popping noise filled the air as she tapped into her abilities and teleported down the court, ball in hand. Only when a few complained did she stop, teasing them a bit though. "Aw, whats wrong boys? Can't keep up?"

One rather nasty girl got into the fray, tossing a verbal barb her way. "He's doing better keeping up here than you are with your GRADES, Cara," she scoffed. "But I forgot, grease monkeys never prosper."

Cara's violet eyes narrowed and she advanced towards the girl, the air around ehr becoming thick with energy as the bracelets at her wrists clicked and whirred. A small orb of violet light started to form in her hand and around it as she stalked across the court.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next