Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 pm

Post subject: Re: 3 word story.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 pm 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:05 pm 

Location: Somewhere over the river and through the trees he is hunting the big bad wolf with a table knife.
Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her

Last edited by Wardonis on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:49 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Um... i think the rules for the entire board prohibit talk like that (on account that it could be construed as vulgar or sexually explicit) Please edit it

I don't mean to be mean but i don't want you to get in trouble

The rules can be read in the General Discussions under Message Board Guidelines

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:37 pm 
Matrix Operator

Yeah... definitely not cool.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 am 

Your new to the board so it is more than understandable that you didn't know but yeah... next time

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Dude..... This is worse than what I have done when new to the board....

Terren, here is a little info tip that I learned a long time ago. ANY website that has even part of the name DRAGON Will more than likely have KID readers of almost any age.

You are new so it is understandable.....Trust me..... I have done a lot of stupid stuff on this website that almost got me kicked out. THX Pandora and Ex for helping me straiten my act out a bit.

Lucky for you every one is nice and understandable but keep in mind that some 6 year old could get on and read you post at any given moment

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:06 pm 

must resist...urge to... correct... spelling... a lot

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm 

sorry wasn't thinking was going for the comical, edited.

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:59 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:57 pm 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:58 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:42 pm 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:23 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit and she hated

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:39 pm 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit and she hated purple teddy bears

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:32 pm 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit and she hated purple teddy bears because they ate

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:05 pm 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit and she hated purple teddy bears because they ate kindey cancer from

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 pm 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit and she hated purple teddy bears because they ate kindey cancer from turbo charged chicken

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:06 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit and she hated purple teddy bears because they ate kindey cancer from turbo charged chickens that drag race

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am 

Once upon a time there lived a quiet old man who had sons his sons were strong and brave. One day a witch came and place a love spell on a cow that was princess Veinob and she was jealous of tulips in her magic princess garden. To the prince loved the tulips in the garden and married one and danced daily to rock'n roll because it was story time. The young princess ran naked through the castle and she stubbed her toe. Vain as she was she didn't see many suitors because she lived too far from Pluto. Afterall space travel had yet to raise a profit and she hated purple teddy bears because they ate kindey cancer from turbo charged chickens that drag race in body suits

Offline Profile