Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Planet reptilian
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
OOC Thank you i appreciate it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:07 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel shaking her head.

Okay you guys make you selves at home, and look out for the queen's gurads. They're on the look.

Isbel looked at the dragon queen.

Uh, how long have you have known of my sister? She questioned wondering how royality of another land heard of Mu .

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya smiled and replied,I don't know Stella but Azrivel douse and he ses that she should be the first person I talk too if possable, But I have always knew of this kingdom like all the other dragons.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:35 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at her dobutful.

Stella doesn't live here anyone, she is banished. I thought every dragon knew that.

She showed her a pitcure of her sister as a human.

She use to have just a big mouth, now she had big hair to go with it.

She showned an expression of grieve for her older sibling.

My poor, poor, poor, deform sister. She sighed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya only looked at Isbel and said, actually no one in the other kingdoms knows of your sister being banished. Yes that is a sad fate for her, pity that she is turned into a human. How did this happen to her? It is forbidden and insulting magic to turn a dragon into a human. Sethanya knew that Stella would be feeling like a disgraced and horrible for such an insult to happen to her.

Stella must be feeling horrible from being turned into a human. How could someone even use such forbidden and illegal magic on a dragon? Everyone knows that doing such an insult changes their personalities to be……… Poor Stella, How alone must she feel? Maybe there is more into this than I thought. Thought Sethanya.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:45 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel holded her head down.

My step-mother did this, she would have turn me human too if she had the chance, but she is queen and she did it to one of own she and she made doing magic legal here. Stella has had a fear of dark magic every since. She fell for the wrong guy, she spurned her true suitor for him and my cow of a step-mother use it to her advantage. She was one like you, one with legs and wings, she had only one eye. She hated me and Stella for some reason. That's way you should not speak of this place to anyone, she will turn me human too, if she found out what we were doing. Not to mention turn Shelly completely human. Then she will have no other rivals for the throne when my father dies and that will be the most worse thing to happen. All kingdoms will suffer, all races will suffer.

Isbel face showed a deep hatrd for the evil queen.

That's why she should be taken down, all I need is prove she had something to do with this banishment of my sister.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 am 
Behetmoth

OCC: You must have had a reason to be in Mu or joined the resistance.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya was shocked and a bit scared to hear that to hear that such a thing was said to be aloud and said,th...th... that’s imposable, no one not even your mother could say such a thing is legal. It's blasphemy to do such; the laws are to keep all dragons away from war and sadness, and war to every kingdom at once is imposable. If what you say is true you mother broke the two most important laws ever created by Dathom. I will help you as best of my abilities in one condition, you could help me at my war when all is said and done. Either way your mother done extreme crimes and I will help you take her down.

OOC: I told you that Sethanya is here looking for ally's to help her on a planetary war against the tyrant king at 7th kingdom (one of the top 10 biggest kingdoms). But knowing what Sethanya knows now she will help against your mother.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:19 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel smiled.

I'm sorry to say this Queenie, but this war is bigger than the both of us, we are at war with another ancient speices- our sister race the bethomoths. She's not my mother by the way, my mother died long ago. I would love to help you with war, but I don't know who you guys ( land dragons) are fighting against. We must stop that cow first or we all are going to die. Leviathans are the most oldest race of dragons, going all the way back to biblicial times, a long with the sibling race( the bethomoths). If I were to agree to help you as you have me, than will I have to leave the water?

Isbel had visted the human on numberous occasions, but didn't know much about the world of other dragons especially the ones with wings.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Luthvien finally finished his food and saidSorry about that didn't want to talk while eating as it would have been rude but Isbel you have my full support in your endeavor against the evil queen

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:53 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel smiled.

Thank you, now we just need a little more supported and we can take that cow down. She said feeling confideated that her sister would be avenged.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya didn’t even realize that Luthvien ate all the sea food on the table. All Sethanya was worried about was getting all the help she could get. Not even Sethanya’s twenty planets worth of dragons can’t compare to the enemy she is about to face. Isbel’s refusal was shocking to Sethanya so Sethanya made her only option she had left.

If you agree to help me on my war I will help you on yours. If I did not say what place I am in then I guess I should say that I am on the 13th kingdom. I have at least twenty planets worth of armies and I will help you defeat you enemies if you agree to help me with mine. You don’t have to get out of the water on this war but at least. Your race being rare is indeed ancient and it is strong and so is your enemy. If there is any time to join forces it would be wise to do so now. I will help you but I also need you to help me in return. So again I will ask could you help me if I help you? It will seem only fair and it will reword us both greatly. said Sethanya now getting worried about getting refused again on her desperate need for help against one of the most powerful kingdoms there are.

Looking at the table with empty bowls and plates Sethanya could only wonder where is the food and if she will get the needed help. Sethanya was both worried if Isbel would accept the offer or reject and where was the food. Out of nowhere her stomach growled.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 am 

Luthvien cringed at the sound of Sethanya's stomach "I'm sorry i didn't leave any of the food but i was so hungry from shifting form so much today i mean shifting form takes a lot of energy and makes you very tired if you do it to much in one day, Lets see first i did minor transformations to give myself gills and fins and then when I met Isbel she said i would be too conspicuous so i changed my form to be a leviathan and that was no small transformation let me tell you i spent the good part of 15 minutes observing her body structure and shifting my shape to match while using my imagination to put my own characteristics into form and any long shift is tiring"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel thought about her words carefully.

I will help you, Queenie. But I must know alittle about your race and your emeny. Once we get rid of that cow, and Stella banishment is lifted she will become queen. My sister is good at military, she's a brave fighter and she watches alot of Elvis. She could help you more than I can, my sister is tough as nails. I will try to help you too, I just need a little more infor. And I am second after Stella for the throne, and don't know much about the surface world as she does.

OCC: Elvis is a martial art expert.

Isbel put out another plate of food and gave it to the dragon queen.

I know you are following your heart, but right your stomach is telling me you should eat something fast. Help yourself, leviathans are big on food, you won't starve here. She said eating a piece of whale blubber.

Isbel thought of her sister as queen, it made her laugh alittle to herself. It's not that Stella wouldn't make a good queen, it's just the way she would carry herself. And of coasre, her king would be wearing a white leather limestone jumpsuit, and a mane shaggy and dyed jet black and big sun glasses. She hoped no one would see her giggled to herself at the silliness of her sister.

Yes, ma'mm, when big Sis becomes queen she run things differently around here than the old man. I would let you met him, but he's not big on surface dwellers. Once we stop that wicked witch, you and Stella can have a nice long talk about queen stuff, but I should warn you that she's big on popluar culture and you might need me to explain some of the things she saids, mostly the Elvis stuff when you draw battle plans. She smiled.

Isbel had a look about her that shown that she and Stella were sisters.

Now, if that witch doesn't kill them all before we can stop her, the bethmoths might help out too for your war, but we have to get rid of that witch or even the surface will suffer tyranny she does down here. When we are ready, we will have a plan to resuce this kingdom from that brat. Like I said before, Stella will become queen and can make the allience with your kingdom. My step-mother can't be trusted in power, she'll make alliences with your emenies.

Isbel could still hear her stomach grumble.

Please eat before you pass out from hunger, winged one. You have a stomach as big as your heart.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya smiled and took a bit of food. When Sethanya finished she said, Thank you for the food and wonderful hospitality, Now about needing to know more about my race, there is very little to know about my race of dragons that you don’t already know. We are strong and proud of the way we are, we still have a certain greed for gold silver and rare gems and we are all different and some could fly. Other than that there is nothing else to tell you.

Sethanya disliked being called queenie all the time for to her it was just saying she is better when she hated that idea.So Sethanya said in a respectful tone even though she was trying with all her might not to get mad about it, Oh and can you please call me Sethanya. I really like being called by my name.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:52 am 
Cererean Princess

"Oh." Eris dropped out of a blank spot in the air and hurtled towards the water. "Not another of these holes." Spreading her wings wide, she scanned the area. From the looks of things, there weren't any warm blooded beings here; it was mainly reptiles. To fit in, she changed her skin to scales and shifted from to become a reptiloid. Since it was mainly water, she grew gills as well Folding her wings, she dived towards the water and broke through the surface.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel understood the queen's dispproval of the nickname.

No problem, you must have been starved to death the way it was growling like that, I guess all that flying can do that to you. Alright, Sethanya. We are a very strong and proud race, too. And when we defend that cow, as I stated eariler Stella will be queen. But I must warned you that her methods might seem alitte odd to you. And you might not understand what she is saying(quotes Elvis).

She laughed at how her sister might be queen, she knew she would make a wonderful ruler, but a comical one too. She would most likely make her king dress like the "king" and carry ruby neckel that says "the Queen" on it. Her sister was exactly what this kingdom needed. And of coarse, she'll change the name of it from Mu to "Scaleland" or something werid like that. She called over to a male leviathan, and she spoke to him in the home language.

Isbel:Go, and get more food for our guests before they starve to death from you slowness. And take a plate up to the prince, upstairs and be quick about.

Though her company didn't understand what she was saying, Isbel knew what their stomaches were thinking, and that's language they all could speak clear as day for she knew that land-dwellers couldn't go weeks without for as she could.

More food will be on the way shortly. She said in English.

Isbel notice the stranger flopping about.

Who are you and what race are you? She said look at oddity.

Isbel had never seen someone appear so mammalian, yet so normal(reptilian).

Besides merfolk and their kins, she never seen a humaniod before, but she smiled and gave the vister some food hoping that she won't repeat the whole Sethanya stomach growl thing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:12 pm 
Cererean Princess

Eris turned. "What, you're speaking to me? If you are, thanks for the food." She tasted it, and spat it out immediately. "Sorry, it's not my kind of food. What is this stuff?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at the food.

Oh, I'm sorry this is seaweed, he(the male leviathan ) must have gotten the trays mix up. She said looking annoyed at her blunt her staff was.

She gave the stranger some crabs and lobster.

This should taste much better. I'm Isbel by the way, third in line for the throne of here(Mu). She said handling her another tray of food.

She beckoned to a another one of her staff and said in the home language.

Isbel:Take this tray to the prince before he dies of hunger, you know how bethmoths like to eat veggies, do you all want to poison him? How is he suppose to draw up battle plans when he's on an empety stomach? Do this and bring more food for our new guest.

The staff member took the tray from her and went upstairs.

Isbel turned back to the stranger.

Now what race are you and what brings you to Mu?

As they talked the staff bought out more food for Sethanya and Luvithen and the band played "Jailhouse Rock."

Sol was upstairs planning, and everyone could hear his tail knock things down.

Isbel hoped that no one would hear him, but she would wait to get to know the stranger alittle better before leaving her alone, she had to look at for the queen's spies and had to question everyone. Isbel would tell him to keep it down later.

She smiled and continue to asked the stragner some more question.

Tell me what is your name and speices and how did you get here?

Sol's tail knock another ramdon item upstairs and I sound like it broke.

Isbel mummdered in the home language under her breathe.

Isbel:That ox better not have broken my mother's picture.

Smash! Crash! Thump!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 pm 
Behetmoth

Upstairs Sol is trying to get his plans staighten out, as he paces back and forth his tails knocks down things on the desk.

The servent brings him his food and he slaps him with his tail by mistake.

Sol is looking at the locket of Stella.

[color=#000000]Oh, my sweet princess, even though you broke my heart, I'll won't give on you. I only wished you knew how deeply I cared for you. Stella, Stella, we will be together once again.[/color]

Isbel leaves the stranger alone for a second and knocks on the ceiling to tell him to keep quite. Then she went back to talking to the stranger, but her father starts to call her.

I have to go, She exused herself.

We can continune you this talk later. She said to the homid and left promising she were return as soon as she can and left.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 am 
Behetmoth

Sol sneaks down as Isbel leaves, he notice that Luthvien was string the cords to "Heartbreak Hotel", a song he was very familiar with and stroll over to him and Sethanya.

Hello, there, He greeted friendly.

I see you are a fan of the "King", too eh?

His mind went back to his sweet Stella.

Man, I sang that song when... well was going through a diffcult time. My name is Sol and I am prince of the bethmoths.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:06 am 

"Hello my name is Luthvien and I heard this from a princess of this land who was looking for her prince, are you perchance that prince of hers as she said it was a prince of the Behemoths"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 pm 
Behetmoth

Sol smiled.

Well there aren't too many of us running around underwater. And yes, I am the prince this princess speaks of, if she happens to be my sweet Stella who is obesses with Elvis and furture queen of this land than yes.

Sol looked at Sethanya.

And who might this be? An angel that fell staright from heaven no doubt.

Sol could tell be the way she appear that she was a dragoness of high rank in society.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sethanya looked down and said, My name is Sethanya. I am no angel but I am here for important reasons, War reasons. Seeing that it is important and that plans changed by Isbel’s mother breaking unbreakable laws, I am forced to help and make sure her crimes put to just. Now douse anyone have a plan yet on how we are supposed to defeat Isbel’s mother?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:06 pm 
Behetmoth

Sol smiled vanished.

What do you think I was making all that noise about there for? He said seriously.

And you know when someone gives you a commitment, my dear lady, you're suppose to say "Thank you". Plans are being drawn as we speak, but I think Isbel's step-mother might have spies around here, that's way no one has been talking about, I'm not even suppose to be here, becasue of her rules.

He glanced down at his long legs and webbed feet.

If she only knew had hard he was working to burn that wicked witch for hurting his beloved Stella.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next