Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

Post subject: Planet reptilian
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:14 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel swam in and out of the pillars of the castle. She had run away from the family for a while into the downtown of Mu. She threw away her crown so she would look just like the other leviathans. Her skin was a bright aqua green color that was as smooth as silk, but as hard as steel and no swords could piecre it.

That old dinosauar(her stepmother) will pay for getting Stella kick out of the kingdom, I just have to find out how she did it.

Many dragons of all races were around. Ice dragons, water(freshwater) dragons, fire dragons, earth dragons, fire/earth dragon hybrids. Isbel didn't trust any of them, especial the fire and earth dragons. Her step-mother was a earth dragon who traded in her wings for fins and married her father. She was not like her kind was suppose to be, wise and friendly. She didn't have a smell like a dragon. Isbel got a funny feeling when she was around and now she got her only sister banished from her home and curse in an ugly, squished form. Isbel remember the day she turn ugly and how her stepmother had an clever grin on face. The old dragoness was jealous of her sister, she could tell. Elvis was being played on the radio. Isbel remember had her sister was crazy about him and imperson him to make her laugh when she was sad. She found a nice quite spot and sing along with him and hoped that no one would heard her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Planet reptilian
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Why hello there i haven't heard Elvis since I last talked to Stella" Said a silver dragon with bright violet eyes tinged silver and minor shapeshifting so he could breath and swim underwater better

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel stopped singging and looked at the stranger. The others dragonresses around eyed him up and down and started to crowd him.

Alright, break it up! Break it up now!

Isbel scare them away and turned to him.

You know of my sister and her love of the "king"? Stella doesn't let anyone heard her sing Elvis unless she trusted them. Who are you and what race are you and what are doing speaking of my sister?

Isbel thought that he was a spy from her stepmother and grew supsicous.

Answer me! Who are you!? What are you doing speaking of the banish princess!?

She pulled his arm and took him into a private place and asked him again, he must of still been shock from the attack.

Listen Angel, this isn't heaven, it isn't hades either, but it sure isn't heaven. Go back to where you come from before you get youself hurt. And don't metion the name "Stella" around here, it is forbbien.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:51 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Oh no need to worry about me but to answer your question i am a silver dragon who met Stella while visiting a tavern on the surface where she told me of her banishment and i felt sorry for her and decided to help her get the curse lifted" Luthvien grinned as best as his draconic form allowed and continued "Besides i myself am a bard and love the musical arts and after i played my songs she felt that she should sing a few Elvis songs in return"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at him supsiconously.

Oh, yeah? She said with some doubt.

What is her favorite Elvis song of all time? If you were as close with my sister you state,you should know that.

She knew becasue of her race(leviathan) that her sister tried to hide her love of Elvis from other dragons, especially her father.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:23 am 

"Well to tell you the truth her favorite Elvis song is 'Hound Dog' Luthvien said with a slight smile evident in his eyes

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 pm 
Behetmoth

Lucky guess, Isbel said with mild supsion.

Who is her best friend? She said thinking she threw him off.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:41 pm 

"Well that one is even easier than the first it is Shelly of course" Luthvien said with slight twist to send him in a pirouette "You know it is rather fun living under the water i couldn't do that in air as easily as i can under the water"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at him, he was a very odd creature indeed.

How can you swim with those things-of -abobs(wings)? No offence, but they look kind of slow in the water.

Isbel thought he was trying to throw her off.

Never mind, what kind creature is Shelly, huh?

Isbel knew she got her on this one.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm 

"Just got easier she is a kraken although right now she looks like a half human top with a octupus bottom and these are wings and they actually kinda work like flippers do but in air instead and i am using them instead of flippers" Luthvien then turned completely upside down and continued "You know i couldn't hang upside down like this on the surface it would be too hard to fly like that"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:52 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel shook her head.

This ain't heaven, angel, go back to your home. Those with wings don't last long down here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 pm 

"Do you honestly think i need to use my wings, no i can just tuck them in and swim like any other creature here i just enjoy using them to cavort" And with that he tucked his wings in firmly and undulated his body just as a fish would although it looked more like a snake "Besides i can alter my appearance slightly depending on what features i need, like these gills that i am sporting or how i slightly changed my claws to be more weblike"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:26 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel was starting to get annoyed.

Look just don't go saying the name "Stella" around here or even the name "Elvis" around here, or the queen will have your head.

She swam passed him and continue.

And tucking your wings won't work, they will still know that you are a land dweller and might kill because of the new law. Just stay away from the castle and saying my sister's name. Oh, and Leviathans don't have gills, we have big lungs and fins, not webbed-what-do-you-call-it. If you go around with those, you'll get your butt kicked cause that is an isult to us. We're not fish. And unless you turn those wings into fins and etc peramently, you will not survive down here for long.

Isbel gave him some tablets.

These will help you breathe underwater temporily and hide your wings so no other sea creatures can see them. Oh, and most folks around here speak the native language so just let me translate and do most of the talking when it comes to that.

She nudded at him.

Come on let's take you to the Tarven.

Isbel took him to the Tarven that had giant lobsters were standing gurad. She told to them Luthiven was her friend in the home language and they let them inside.

This place is where misfits go that her father didn't know about and her step-mother certainly didn't know about it. This was the Tavern one her and her sister set up before she got banish.

You can stay here, just don't make any fights or to much noise and try to get a taste for rock n' roll, they play it around here alot. My father most likely has a liking to the music you guys(bards) play so you'e allow to play it here. Are you hungry?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm 
Behetmoth

OCC: This is the perfect time for any one to join in. You can join in at anytime, but now would be good.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:20 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

(useless info)
flying in the air was Sethanya and three guards to protect her.

my queen are you sure that these helmets will work? are you sure this plan will even work? What happens if they decide to attack you? asked each of the guards under concern for Sethanya.

Azrivel made them so it will work. No but it is the best hope we have. They won’t unless they plan on going to war on fifty planets worth of armies. Now will you all shut up for five minutes so I could think. said Sethanya under constant pressure thx to her guards.

Then right over the spot she seen two dragons and said, We are here. Now I will go down and ask for directions. BY MY SELF! you three go home. out of everything I could take care of myself.

ok your majesty. said all the guards.

STOP SAYING THAT! yelled Sethanya and right when she yelled all her guards left home out of fear. and with that done she yelled, I'm SORRY! with that done she turned to the water and started to dive with a smile and a laugh. she was starting to have fun seeing she was stuck with those guards all month.

(greetings)
Sethanya dived down under water and her helmet worked. Sethanya for the first time met Isbel and Luthvien. hallow! I am queen Sethanya from the 13th kingdom on the list. I need to know where I could find Stella and or your kingdom's leader. Azrivel sent me here because he knows Stella. said Sethanya in a polite and respectful tone.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at this figured.
Stella isn't here, she's banished. My father is on royal duty right now and my step-mother, is , uh, a cow. So you'll looking at next in line for the throne.I am Isbel princess of Mu and number one Elvis fan after my sister.

Elvis is being played on the radio.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

oh, Well it is a pleasure to meet you. Sethanya said with a smile. She did not know who or what Elvis is for she did not listen to any human music. Infract she didn't really like it as much as Isbel would.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 pm 
Behetmoth

Telling by the look on the queen's face, Isbel tried explained the "king" to her.

He(Elvis) is the king of human music just like my father is the king of this land and we(leviathans) listen to him(Elvis) alot down here, I'm not sure if your friend told you this, leviathans are big on popluar(human) culture, don't ask why, we just are, so I guess you should brush up on it to understand what we are saying when we are speaking in English, and I hope you are fluent in out language. I am translator for vistors as such as yourself and Luthvien.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:59 pm 
Behetmoth

OCC: Only Leviathans are flunt in their langauge becasue it is a secret and ancient language.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:10 am 

OOC: Am i allowed to use my psychic powers to get a gist of what people say by reading their minds even though i might not respond to them That way i don't need a translation

"Nice to meet you Sethanya my name is Luthvien Kawyn Nailo I'm a friend of Azrivel we met in Ex's Tavern back up on the surface although he would have seen me in my Half dragon form " Luthvien had already used his shapeshifting abilities to make himself look like a silver Leviathan with silver tinged violet eyes, so as to blend in better "And yes Isbel i would like something to eat all that shifting forms has made me ravenous"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel smiled.

Here, eat this.

She gave him some crab meat and hope that the queen took what she said seriously.

OCC: Just try not to give away the plot. Somestimes things get more exicting when you don't know what they're saying.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:13 pm 

OOC: When i said gist i meant it, i mean that i will see picture interpretations of what they are saying so yeah i can't really understand them but i can see images of what they are saying so in other words a very confusing way to figure out what people are saying

"Thank you for the food Isbel i am so hungry right now i could eat a mountain" Luthvien graciously accepts the food and begins to eat as fast but courteous as he can because he doesn't want to be rude

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:22 pm 
Behetmoth

OOC: You can use that, but just don't say anything.

Shelly showed up and asked to speak to Isbel, they spoke in the native language.

Isbel:How is she?

Shelly:Ticked off. She's alittle upset with me right now. I'm gonna to hang around here until she cools off for a while.

Isbel:What did you do now?

Shelly:Nothing, expect told her that I was still living in the kingdom, but was only banished from the palace, even through we are both equally responible for what happen to the you -know -what. I figure if I stay here, she eventally calm down enough for us to talk. And I might have annoyed the Tavern master or whatever you want to call him.

Isbel:Just go sit down, Shelly. I have guests to attend to, we'll talk more later.

Isbel turn to the travels and said in English:

That's just Shelly, she stops in every now and then.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm 

OOC my character can't be in two different places at the same time (ex's tavern and here) please don't have them occurring simultaneously As it would be a paradox and i would have to leave the tavern to come here All you need do is have this event take place a few days or a week later than the tavern

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 pm 
Behetmoth

OCC: I understand. I'll sent here some place in Mu instead.

Shelly leaves and goes to a sushi bar before returning to see Stella again.

Offline Profile