Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm

Post subject: Re: World of the Dead
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:29 am 
Cererean Princess

"So, what exactly does this 'chemical' do, and are you sure it's a chemical?" Eris asked. "I need to know what it does if I'm to have any hope of knowing what it will be."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:43 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC let us get this game running again!

IC Al looked at the scientist and replied "we know that one of the chemicals makes zombies easier to kill, but there is a second file that none of you guys saw, i will tell you about it when we are on our way"

At that point they reached the hanger that was where tey weresupposed to meet and found shannon waiting for them

"Good" she said when she sawthem all standing before her, "you're all here that makes this alot easier, we are sending you out in the middle of winte because it should give you all the advantage. Note however that this is as close to a in and out mission as i can give you, however if one of you gets bit that person is to be shot immediately, no waiting,no trying to amputate this is life or death"

All four of the squad units tuned her out seeing as she gave the same speech on almost every mission she sent peope on. However near the end she through something in that made them all realise how important this mission was, "And remember if you succeed we will all have a chance to get out of this shelter and return the world to a better form."

With that she led them through the doos to the open area and handed them the keys to the modified jet ski "It has enough fuel for fifty mile, i know that is not that much but is will get you to a safe distance."

As they piled in they each felt how important this mission was. Alondor started the engine and got them going.

OOC this is basically a chance for me to see if everyone is still interested please join me again

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Daichi just shrugged and got into the jet ski praying that he might find his family along the way.

OOC: Thats a yes here

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel only wanted to get the job over with and Everyone knows that he always breaks the instantly kill bitten team mates order due to the last request thing he gives. Even though he breaks the order everyone felt as though they had someone who would do them a favor if any one died. Getting on the jet ski Drakel was hopping everyone will be alright on the mission.

OOC: I am going to stay as well.

I also will take it that turning into a zombie is a very slow and painful process?

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
OOC: I shouldn't worry about how long and painful it is because we will kill you if you get infected... at least those were the orders

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:27 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I know that FDI, lol, The reason I done it is so that they have time to talk for a few seconds be for getting shot on the head by some bullet (or grenade which if my char dies I want him to EXPLODE lol) :twisted:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC not possible drakel the zombie virus still attcks if you are exploded the only way to kill a zombie is a head shot

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:28 pm 
Cererean Princess

Eris got in the jet ski. "So, this 'chemical' makes the zombies easier to kill? In what way? So they get weaker?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:02 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

As al started up the engine and they sped away from the base al replied "From what we gathered the chemical makes it so that the shot that injected it will kill if it hit a vital organ. Not entirely sure how but it will, so we assumed that a shot at a vital organ of a zombie with the vacine will also kill it."

After he finished speaking he pulled out a peice of paper and read it aloud "Al thi is jarrick i am sending this file to you because it contains hints at the other thing you should be looking for on your mission. Now this is what the file said 'i have found that it is impossible to cure a zombie of the virus after he has been infected but perhaps i will be able to find a way to make those not infected ammune." looking up alondor put the paper away and continued "that was from the computer of the same guy working on the easier to kill zombie project, which is why we are not really sure what we are looking for

OOC drakel your character is at the wheel do with that what you will just do not stop the ski or crash it OK?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......Y I ALWAYS WANTED TO DRIVE :D (BTW my dad has a GTO and we worked on it and it is soooo... F :swear: ing FAST! Be prepared for a fun as hell time! XD

IC: Driving Drakel was having a hell of a time due to how many zombies he hit, the sound of their skulls cracking under the ski was music to some people's ears but not his, out of nowhere some FAT zombie appeared and Drakel made a fast turn left, Sorry about that, couldn't hit it this time! The zombies that were being hit made the rode bumpy, sometimes the jet ski jumped in the air due to the fresh targets he was hitting. noticing the turn sine Drakel asked, Hey al, Left or right?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Looking at the sun going down and then at the spedometer al replied "stop, this is as far as we go on the ski we will continue the res on foot."

When drakel looked at him and asked "why we have only gone twenty-five miles we still have twenty-five to go."

Al replied "yeah but this way we can have an easy twenty-five on our way home and not worry about zombies as much, that and we should not drive through the night because it attracts zombies later on. now come on we are setting up camp"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Alright, As long as no zombie's attack us at night I'm good, said Drakel stopping the Jet ski to an almost instant halt Pushing a few people forward.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:59 pm 

Jumping off the jet ski and landing in perfect balance Daichi turned back and said "Guess we should find some high ground so that it is more defensible."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC ok by the way if memory serves low ground is better so i am going to ask falconer before continueing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:00 am 

OOC: I always thought the high ground was better because you have increased view and defensibility... unless of course you have a cave or building planned

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 am 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC well i was thinking about us being in a random house so that is what we will do

IC "Why would we go find a random hill when the house right behind you will do just fine." al asked as he to jumped down off the ski. Walking towards the house he touched the door and it jus fell over. He walked in and saw that the house was perfect for zombie protection. It had one room and one door on the first floor, everything else was up a level

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:45 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: Ire's right on the fact the high ground would be safer, Range weapons like bows, guns, crossbows, GUNS do a hell of a lot more when aimed down then when aimed up, HOWEVER if you’re talking about close combat than lower ground is your safest bet due to better protection and less spots needing to be protected, SIT DOWN on a blade fight and it will be harder for the one that is standing due to the fact that you only have five places that could be defended while he has over twenty.

IC: Drakel only looked at Al as though he was insane but Al had many more good reasons that fulfilled most of the questions Drakel had, however Drakel had a question that itched his very scull.You think the house is stable enough? it looks as though if a zombie climbed the roof the whole building will fall and the door thing needs to be fixed ASAP for better protection. I'm also a little spooked about the one way in and out only thing, what happens if a horde comes and we need a fast escape? In Drakel’s head the house was nothing more than a deathtrap, a screaming beyond help death trap. Walking inside Drakel literately tripped on a trap door at a safe corner, hitting his chin on the cat statue that had a sign that said “Grandma’s kitty's sweet home" Well that is both embarrassing and covenant...ERR...... Forget I said anything but we still should fix that door.

OOC: you never mentioned windows lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:46 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC i was leaving it to your imagination but if you eed winows fine
on the left side of the room we are in there is a window low enough for us to get through but to high for a zombie there is also a chimney that has similar window on each side

IC Al looked over at drakel and stated "the second floor must have problems but the first looks completely fine" Walking over to the left hand window at a city that was in sight, 'we have to get through that wasteland that will be very annoying'

OOC yes that is right the wasteland is a giant city that we have to get throug, bow before the irony, BOW!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC:(bows to Alondor) YESSS MASTER FDI IS you slave for life...... The window thing was nothing more than a joke lol. Here is a hint on what lived here before us. “Grandma’s kitty's sweet home"!

IC: Drakel was throwing out the kitty statue before someone else tripped on it. at least we now know that this is safe, Trap door, one window, real door, D :swear: ed CAT STATUE! It feels just like base. Said Drakel sarcastically with a slight laugh.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 am 
Cererean Princess

"So, the location is inside the city?" Eris asked. "If it isn't, why are we going in there, when we can just go round? Is there something important in there?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"Turning towards the scientist al replied "We have a bigger advantage if we go through the city and if you recall the rule of missions is that you get it done as fast as possible. To answer your other question the lab is at the far end of "the city"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 pm 
Cererean Princess

"No. If the lab is on the other side, we're better going round the outskirts," Eris pointed out to Al. She was starting to get annoyed by his inability to see why. "The outskirts are a lot less hostile, and easier to navigate. We can nip into the city from the other side, where we're closest to the lab. It will be much safer and faster that way." She paused. "Unless there's something you're not telling me about why we can't..."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 pm 

Daichi just sat down in a corner and began his meditations to help him clear his mind from all distractions knowing that his current company would keep alert him if needed and just wanting to relax a bit

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel watched Daichi and said out of curiosity, Why do you sit when we all got planning to do, I don't even get why you even do that all the time. Drakel started to look at the city and then the trap door. Drakel walked in it, it was more of a tunnel like thing that ended with a wall of dirt. He turned towards the creates on and opened a few of them.

Climbing the ladder up with a few bottles Drakel said, LOOK WHAT I FOUND! SOME NICE GOOD OLD FASHONED VADKA! We hadn’t had this stuff in forever.... There is enough to last the trip.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Turning away from the window al says to drakel "and enough to get outselves killed in one way or another put it away if we get back here we will take some back to the base but not before." Then turning towards eris he answered her question with "we have to go through the city because that was the orders, i am sure shannon had a reason for telling us to do it this way" al then turned back towards the window and no one saw his eyes watering from since his helmet covered them

Offline Profile