Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 am

Post subject: Re: World of the Dead
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 pm 
Cererean Princess

"But those orders don't make much sense" Eris countered. "They're illogical. Heck, this entire mission is. Sending a team of 4 into a zombie infested city, without any backup, and ordering them to take the hardest route? It doesn't make any sense." She frowned. "What were the exact orders?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Turning towards eris al replies in a calm and mellow voice "The exact orders are, get to the lab as soon as possible and then get back. going around the city will add a day to the journey both ways."

Then turning towards the other to people that came on the mission he asks "daichi did shannon give you the map that she said she was going to give you?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:03 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Never leaving his meditative posture he slid a rolled up paper from his sleeve and handed it off to Al all without opening his eyes or even any other indication of movement.

OOC: He's a Japanese Martial Arts Instructor trying to convey that sense of concentration I'm not trying to avoid posting by putting him in a meditative trance... it's all about character

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Al picked up the map and immediately cursed in about eight different languages then looking up at his team he said "I was only in this city once before the attacks and it was smaller then the lab is in the center now apparently"

OOC understandable ire no need to explain

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 am 
Cererean Princess

"Now, that would justify not going around the city," Eris said. "Still, are you sure this side is the best way in?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:10 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"looking at the scientist alondor replied "there is no way to be positive that this way is any better than some other way but the city seems to of bulged in all directions except towards base. so we can hope that this way is best"

While they were talkung night had fallen outside so the city was no longer visible.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel looked at the sky noticing that night was coming he said, I think it would be wise for us to take shifts sleeping. I'll take first if you guys don't mind? We need our rest for the morning anyways.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:02 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Retuning from his meditative stance Daichi stood up and said Shifts would probably be best I'll take the shift after you Drakel"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm 
Cererean Princess

"Mind if I take the last shift?" Eris asked. "I have an issue with getting back to sleep after getting up."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Drakel just looked at every one and said, Than that means Al gets the shift be for you. If you don't mind Al?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 am 
hufflepuff head of house

al had been looking towards where the city had been and was jolted out of his memories. not looking over at drakel al replied "yeah sure whatever"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

IC: Drakel walked over to Al, then he put his hand on Al's shoulders and said silently so the other's couldn’t hear, I know what you’re thinking right now, I’m worried if what happened last time will happen again with this team.

FLASHBACK:
Alondor and Drakel both remembered Drakel’s one mission in the city was to set off a bomb inside a skyscraper. In the skyscraper was army's of zombies on the top floor(floor 39, the bomb was on floor 12) and Drakel’s whole team died fighting in the end, after the bomb was set to thirty minutes Drakel tried to run outside the building, Strangely Al and his team was there doing another mission, right when Drakel took his first step outside of the building a zombie grabbed him, pulling him inside the building and Al shot it on the head saving Drakel’s life, after that the rest was a blur to Drakel. All he remembers after that was waking up at the base infirmary with a gunshot thru his left shoulder.

IC: Drakel continued his small speech, Just don't forget that when all this is said and done, everyone here will be remembered and their souls will be honored forever by us all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC could you talk to me about making up my history but i will roll with it.

IC Al did not respond to drakel's comment, because drakel only knew part of the story

Flashback: al, drake, patemeth, and sam were on a retrieval mission, a team who had been told to scavange a technology store had not returned. They were right outside a building when drakel, heavily scarred came out and was grabbed by a zombie. Al recognized the zombie, even though it had been a few years since al had seen him the zombie was unmistakably al's younger brother. Al had not raised his gun to kill the zombie, sam had. (they looked really similar) END FLASHBACK

As al rememberedthe inccident tears began to fall from his eyes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: sorry, at least it was just a small mission history thing instead of your whole history. I just thought that seeing they all already knew each other that they had a few missions together.

IC: Drakel could see the tears coming from Al but didn't react. Drakel knew that Al had some bad memories from the city but didn't know how bad they truly were. Walking away Drakel said to the others to keep everyone away from Al for some time, Ok, my shift will start now. Better get some rest everybody; we have a hell of a day tomorrow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:30 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Al need some air so he walked outside with drakel, who was taking first watch. Turning towards him al sais "thanks"

OOC for the sake of gloating rights i will post this

Falconer wrote:
Low ground. The best weapon you have against the undead is stealth. On high ground, they will all see you. Low ground, you can avoid/evade them.

So yeah i was right

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Sitting on the ground for an hour on a cold desert night, the wind blowing lightly taking small bits of sand with them, the ground was still warm from the heat the sun gave. Drakel was on guard making sure nothing was coming, everyone was resting. All their lives depended on Drakel at that very moment. He couldn't fail them no matter what. Hearing a kick on the door frame Drakel turned to everyone seconds from pulling out one of his glock 20 10mm pistols but be for his hand even got to touch it Drakel noticed that it was Al. Drakel put his hand away from his gun and listened to Al say his thanks. No problem, I understood the situation completely. I know only part of what you been thru over there(in the city)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Looking at drakel al stated "you really should lighten up, you know yust as well as anyone that zombies cannot move by shuffling"

The effect of these words were lowered by the fact that at that moment a low bone chilling moan hit there ears. Then the wind shifted so that it came from the city and the stench of death reached their noses.

Raising his their night vision binculars drakel and al looked around.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

At what al said Drakel replied, there is never a time to lighten up when the sakes of others are on your hands. Anything could happen and it's only a matter of....

Drakel was cut off when hearing the moan of zombies. Looking back at the group to make sure they are fine Drakel picked up one of his glock 20 10mm pistols and took out his sword (pistol in left hand, sword in right hand) Then stabbing the ground with his blade he looked for the zombies. I see a group of about ten on our western side... we could take them but.... I'll go for some reason I have a feeling that it's a trap though.... orders?

Drakel looked back to the house where everyone was sleeping. He then remembered something, the trap door had a look as though it was “filled” with dirt as though someone wanted to keep people from getting to the other side, or keeping something on the other side in. keep an eye out for me. I got to check on the others real fast.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

At drakel saying that he thought the zombies were a trap al gave him an odd look. "Trap? are you a crazy? everyone knows the undead can not set a trap, they are dead."

Turning back towards the zombies Al gave him the go ahead. "Be careful, the upstairs was obviously a guy's last stand no telling what he did to that basement full of vadka, that i am now doubting even is.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Running in Drakel opened the basement trap door, he had a strange feeling about this place ever since every one came in. He thought he heard a moan but was thinking it came from outside. Barely hearing the moan again Drakel put his ear on the dirt wall. It came to him all of a sudden, it wasn't a basement but a way out... or in. With complete shock Drakel got out of the basement, Drakel knew that the zombies are dead and couldn’t make traps but however he had a bad feeling and everyone knows he is never wrong when he ses ”I have a bad feeling about this”. Walking to Al Drakel said with a scared look on his face, We got company in the basement. I was right it’s trapped however we are lucky enough that they won’t come through for some time. Even so, I am still going back to wake everyone to prepare. Just thought you should know.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:02 pm 

Having not quite gone to sleep Helis heard the moaning of the zombies and returned from the brink of sleep and grabbed his su-yari and gun and walked to Drakel and Al "How is it looking for us do we fight or take flight should they notice us"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Looking at the martial artist al states "Oh we are long past them noticing us, i should of had us runn at least a few miles before looking for a safe place."

readjusting his trecking pole and drawing his crowbar al was telling his team, 'the second we are over run we bolt but before then we fight'

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Noticing Daichi Drakel said, Daichi, wake up Eris and tell him that if he doesn't come out soon. Order number 27 (burning the building down) will be done with him in there.

When Daichi left to wake Eris, Drakel said to Al, I don't know how many are in the basement but I think there is about twenty to thirty and I don't know when they will break through so be prepared for anything. At least we found out about them when we did or else we all would have been dead.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 pm 
Cererean Princess

Eris came awake as . "What's wrong?" she asked anxiously. "Zombie attack?" Pulling out her M4, she flicked off safety before knowing whether she needed to or not - always best to err on the side of caution.

Offline Profile