Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 am

Post subject: Re: Rp 1-O-1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Alex laughed at how Mary reacted towards Ira and said, calm down he is fine. Not like he is dyeing this second presides he might not even want some one caring for him like his mother. Hahaha putting his right hand on his left side as though he was cut, Alex pointed at everyone one by one at Ira and said,ok my name is Alexander but you can call me Alex. This is Mary, over there is John, on the other side of you is Michael, and right over there is Jacksen.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:38 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Thanks for the welcome" Ira says while relieving the towel from Mary's grasp "I was enjoying the slight drizzle until the torrent of rain started" says Ira as he pulls off 3 soaked layers of sweatshirts and a long sleeve shirt to reveal a t-shirt depicting a dragon perched on a mountain gazing at a moon obscured by mist. And upon his left arm was a long scar that was parted in the middle so that one scar was actually two and twined around this scar was a tattoo of an asian lung with its top claws resting on the very tip of the scar

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm 
Godsin Queen

bad drakes, bad Forgotten Dragon's Ire This is the question and answer game the current rules are:

subtly add some kind of discription of your character in each post.

only apply the character reaction to the world around him/her.

include a question of some kind to respond to.

You forgot you question, and yes I'm aware my last post didn't have one but that was only to help introduce the new character. At any rate that's bringing us to another important thing to always remember when rping. Always get to know the rules and remember to follow them when tackling a new rp. Every game host has their own style and way of doing things so getting to know their writing style and rules, and learning to work with it will also help the story progress more smoothly.

Please continue to the play the game with the previous rules, it won't be long now before we progress to the next game.

Mary glared over at Alex for his comment toward her, and turned away from him. Then she smiled up at Ira reviling a set of unnaturally white teeth. "It's horrible that you got stuck in such a nasty storm, but prey tell, why were you wearing so many layers of shirts?" Mary asked Ira with a rather confused look on her face.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:27 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Alex put his hands on his eyes and took out fake eye color contacts. His eyes were silver and had no pupils. He grabbed his nicely decorated cane witch had a red stripe on the bottom. Any one knows where I could get a drink of water? ask Alex standing right next to the water cooler.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:48 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"I wear so many layers because i love to be warm and its easier to take off layers if i'm too hot than it is to put on layers of shirts you didn't wear to get warmer." Ira explained as he straightened to his full height of 6 feet 3 inches then glanced around at the other guests to take in what they looked like "Hey Alex I don't mean to pry but are you blind and how did you become blind?" while going to the cubboards and rifling through them to come out with a cup and walking over to the water cooler and filling the cup with water and then proferring the cup "Heres a cup of water for you and I am sorry if my question was rude"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Hearing the cup filling with water Alex turned to Ira and said,Yes! no one has a problem with that, right? Alex taped the ground with his cain and walked words Ira and grabed the cup of water. no problem most ppl ask me the same question befor they actualy realize the trueth. Why is it that easy to tell that I am? Said Alex.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 am 

"I could tell from a few features but namely the cane and the fact that you were asking about where to get some water and no I don't have a problem with the fact that you are blind" Stated Ira while removing a contact in his left eye and revealing that his iris was violet "I actually have something called heterochromia which means I have two different colored eyes, my right being blue and my left being violet so I wear a blue contact to conceal it. I hope no one is freaked out by my violet eye? So tell me are you blind from birth or did you lose it somehow?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:14 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Birth, and I was talking about the fake eye contacts. After Ira's statement about his eyes Alex was looking at Michael and said, So ever bin at Germany before? Alex was taping the ground with his cane and walked around.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:40 pm 
Matrix Operator

"No, not really," Michael replied, flipping a coin back and forth across and around his fingers absently. "Mostly in other countries. You?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I already said I was born their. Alex was still tapping his cane and walking around and asked, what other countries have you bin to?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:35 am 
Matrix Operator

"Denmark and Sweden, mostly." He deftly spun the coin around his thumb. "Have you lived here all your life?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am 

"Myself I like to travel and lived in Italy for for the first 15 years of my life" Ira said while pulling out 4 juggling balls and starting to juggle "I also like to perform magic while I travel, so far I've been throgh most the countries in Europe and spent a couple years in Ireland" Ira extraporlated while throwing juggling balls in fanciful ways like lifting his leg and throwing a ball under his leg "So anyone ever been to Italy?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I bin there, but only if I could see Europe’s true beauty. Any one knows what Spain looks like? I bin their but.... Said Alex wile Feeling the chair with his left. Alex tried to sit but missed the chair and started to fall.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 pm 

Ira threw all four juggling balls high into the air and lunged over to grab Alex before he could fall to the ground and then stood him up before turning around to pluck each ball out of the air then putting them aside saying "That was a close fall Alex good thing I was so close to you and to answer your question about Spain yes I have been there and it was a gorgeous place, not only the landscape but also the monuments but if there is anyone who knows more about Spain than I saw in a brief month to help explain its beauty please speak. Now would anyone care to detail a few things about their own homeland for the benefit of Alex?"

Last edited by Forgotten Dragon's Ire on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Getting up with Ira’s help Alex said,No need to tell me about my own home. people tell me about it all the time. I got every one's opinion yet I can't even believe any of their stories for they all are different. All I know is that it is beautiful and that everything is fresh. Alex moved to a little to the left and finally sat on the chair. But could you please explain to me what Spain looked like though?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 pm 

"Oh sorry i meant other people's homeland sorry if it sounded like i meant yours" said Ira while scratching the slight stubble on his chin"but as i said i only spent a short time in Spain and what i found amazing was the Sagrada Familia and it is stiil being built and it began in the 1800s and it has amazing gargoyles and other cool stuff sorry but i just can't find the words to describe it. Can anyone else help elaborate on the beauty that is Spain?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:54 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

it is ok.Alex said wile putting his Cain next to him. Alex tried to look at Michel but kind of looked at Mary instead. Now you said something about being at Sweden? I never bin there but I hear that it is extremely nice this time of year. Care to elaborate on what it is like?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

nicely done. Now that we've gotten the basic back and forth of a rp down pat let's move onto something else that's need before we get too far into things.

Let's work on basic character creation, and the types of characters you may meet in a role play. You will always need to make sure the character type you are using is sutible for what ever rp you plan to place it in.

first there is the static character.

The static character is one of the more simplified of all the character types one could choose from. They show very little change from one single behavior, and aren't very hard to read at all. These kind of characters are often used in kids books more than roll plays. However such a character is a safe choice for those just starting out with their rping venture.

We will be using static character reactions for the next game to make sure we all have a good understanding of them.

Here's how the game will work. I will issue a situation and you will play out the role of the character trait that you choose from the list I will provide. You must react according to the trait you choose for every situation I provide.

here is the list choose carefully because you will be stuck with the personality until this game is over. try not to pick the same thing as someone else if you can help it. Also please state what personality type you will be using at the begining of you posts.

Grumpy old man/woman
Young Prankster
Bubbly hair brain
shy guy/girl
strong silent type
overly excited type
overly frightened type

Your town that you have lived all you life in has suddenly caught on fire, and now you must decide what to do next in light of the situation.

Grumpy Old man:

Samual cursed as he saw the flames engulf the buildings around his own home. He just knew his house would be next, and it was more than likely all the fault of some stupid teenager with too much time on their hands. Seeing no other option the old man grabbed his cane, and his robes, and hobbled out the door. He bid his house fare well as he went, and said a few more curses directed at whom ever had started the fire in the first place.

"And I was just sit'en down ta watch myself some of that wheel o' fortune stuff on the telly. Why when I get a hold of the no good rotten kid that set the streets a blaze I swear I'm gonna wring the little monster's neck" He spoke to himself as he hobbled over to his car, and started putting on his seat belt as he sat in the driver's seat.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC I know you said no oocs but i am just making sure you have no problem with me joining.

Overly frightened type

Al was under his covers with his flashlight and baseballbat when he saw the first house go up. Jumping up and screaming he ran out of the house and ran smack into a car with a man pulling on his drivers seat.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

Oh but of course you can. Only next time remember to put any ooc in the ooc thread. :D

Samual had just finished his struggle with getting on his seat belt when a frightened young man took a collision course into his passenger door window.

"Would you watch where you're going you little pip squeak? You could have dented my car, and who would have paid for that? I don't think your parents have enough money to repair a car this expensive.

I bet you might even be the little jerk who caused all this mess to begin with. If you are I hope you've got the money to pay for a lawer, because if my house burns down i'm going to sue, sue, sue." He grumbled at the young man ruefully.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:42 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

strong silent type

James walked out of his house as though nothing was even wrong. he had every thing dear to him and in his pocket a match. James burned his own house down befor the fire even got to it. Walking away James said and thought, If any one burns my home it will be done with respect.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"P-P-Parents what parents i am twenty years of age. And no i did not s-s-start this blaze." After saying that Al ran off again screaming louder.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:16 pm 
Godsin Queen

The old man almost didn't know what to think of the young man. "What a weird boy. I better go save the poor dolt before he up and hurts himself. Why do I always get pulled into these things? A man of my age shouldn't have to put up with all this darn stress." Samual growled and started driving toward the young man who was presently screaming and running away.

"Danged young people!" Samual snapped to himself as he continued to drive toward the young man.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:34 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

walking away a young man runs into James and James takes two steps back. Watch were you are going, GOT ME!
Then the James kept walking and each step he took his own fire seemed to follow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm 

shy guy:

"Um could you tell me what happened i um just got home" said a nervous young man by the name of Will while fidgeting nervously from foot to foot and never glancing higher than a person's foot while holding a book in one hand

Offline Profile