Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

Post subject: Re: The History of Celestial
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:58 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Walking out of his house to start his early morning training Alondor noticed a small group of people on the beach. And thanks to his superior eyes he also noticed Testament's ship a bit out to sea. Now Alondor did not like Testament at all since Testament enjoyed hunting dragons out for thier scales. Running to whom he assumed was Testament's targets Alondor hides in the shadows to listen in on thier conversation to confirm his suspicions

Last edited by alondor on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Ouch. Do you have to be so bony?" Aeyla stood up, wincing as she looked at the state of her mechanical wings. "Oh no! The cloth's all torn up." Ripping off the rest of the now-useless cloth she popped the wings out of their places, and held one in each hand. "So, which one of you is the pyromaniac?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:29 am 
The Broken One

picking himself up and ivan as well, sen nodded at the vampire. "blame this thing... what the hell is that anyway?" he asked giving a wry eye at the broken contraption. shaking his head, he snorted. "don't know what i'm thinking. we're about to die and i'm making pleasantries."
he turned to stare hard at the man who had started their escape. "shean'rah, is it? as far as i'm aware, this beach is empty. i fail to see why we can't just hitch it out of here. of course, unless we just sit here on our asses exchanging commentaries and wait for them."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 pm 
Godsin Queen

After having the wind knocked out of him, and then sat on, Ivan had been forced back into full awareness rather quickly, and greatfuly accepted being lifted back off the ground again and onto his feet.

sure bony,no thoughts of oh, I'm sorry i landed on you? I'm so glad the contraption on my back didn't skewer though you like a shish-kabob, maybe? He grumbled slightly agitated by the pain he now felt from being landed on.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:10 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"I don't apologize for what is not my fault. My wings failed, any repercussions that may have come you can blame the inventor for." She hopelessly tried to brush wet sand off of herself, which just seemed to smear it. "And you had to be soaked too, didn't you? I'm going to be salty and sandy forever now." She scowled. "And whose bright idea was it to blow the ship up? You could have just sunk it, seeing as how you had the means to blow that big of hole in the side. Was that you smiley?" She regarded the bright young fellow who had ran over to greet her.

OOC: Yes, I missed the greeting Celestial gave to her earlier. But, that's okay, it's in her character to ignore meaningless chatter like greetings with no names or other information involved. :twisted: And now she's talking to Celest, if you didn't know.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 am 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Sorry it took so long, my computer's hard drive is dead so I have to use my father's laptop. So it won't be as long as I had hoped, ah well, at least I can keep the R.P. going.

IC:

What are you, blind Senkra?

Shean'Rah said in a displeasing voice.

Follow me.

Shean'Rah walked to the top of a near by hill and pointed. Just beyond the shoreline, there was an army. The army surrounded the entire beach, cutting off all escape routes. The fighting force was composed of several divisions, each with their own unique fighting style. These soldiers were from the four corners of the globe, ranging from humans to elves and from monitors to dragons. The army's soul objective was to hunt down and kill Celestial. Oh how fun.

Do you see now little cat. We have no other choice but to fight.

He looked around for a minute then he opened his mouth and said

We should head to the North, towards Harak.

Celestial over heard what his brother had said and immediately said

We cannot head there! The new king of Harak wants our parents dead! We have no diplomacy with that country, only enemies!

Don't worry, we will get home safely. You just have to do as I instruct, little brother.

Fine, but father will not be pleased.

Oh you don't have to worry about father or mother getting mad Celestial.

Celestial stared at his brother for a moment, then shrugged off that last comment.

Well you all heard him. We have to fight our way through. This is your chance to leave if you want. My brother and I will create a distraction large enough for you to escape, however, I can't promise that you won't be hunted like wild animals for supper. If you chose to stay, I can promise that our family will reward you for your troubles and they will also become your allies until the end of time. Well, what do you say?

Celestial said with the look of trust and sincerity.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:47 am 
The Broken One

decently pissed at being called a 'cat', sen's ears stiffened and his eyes narrowed. "i'm in. i don't run away when others fight. if you're going, so am i."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

At the term 'reward,' Aeyla's ears perked up. "So, all we have to do is keep ourselves alive? How rich are your parents? Are you royalty or something? Well, it's not like I have much of a choice either way, I'm in." With that money I could go back to that half-baked inventor and buy one of his products instead of stealing it. Hell, it might have been that residual karma that caused the wings to fail. Or maybe this one wasn't finished? Aeyla liked the second of her thoughts better. She smiled, curling a lock of her frizzy hair around a finger, before the fact that she might die occurred to her. She shrugged, it was either fight straight out and get paid, or fight in the bushes and go hungry. She twirled one of the wings as one would a sword and swung it, pointing it towards the north. "To Harak or bust!"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan glared up at Shean'Rah. He trusted this man as far as he could throw him. Quite frankly in his current condition, and judging by the man's size. He more than likely wouldn't be able to lift him off the ground much less throw him any were.

I don't need your money, I'll fight along beside you to get out of this mess. However, i Don't see myself traveling with the likes of him. He told Celestial still glaring over at Shean'Rah.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:21 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC: OK not sure if you saw my last post or not either way it is different now

IC Stepping out of the shadows Alondor stated clearly "Sorry for eavesdropping but it looks like you could use some help." He then turns his head towards the ship and glares at it. "If risking the dragon council being mad at me angers this guy so be it"

OOC: that comment refers to the fact that the council wants him in one area so they can keep an eye on him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:13 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial smiled as he heard eveybody's answers, even the newcomers. He can clearly understand everyone's dislike with Shean'Rah, but ah well, that is still his brother. Without wasting anymore time, Celestial said

Very well then. Let's go.

Celestial turned towards the north and slapped his hands together. Electricity began to surround his hands as he began to pull them apart. In the gap of his hands, the electricity began to form a sword. When the sword was fully summoned, Celestial grabbed the handle and charged the army. Shean'Rah, who had already called out his sword, jumped up into the air and slamed down onto the ground with a firey explosion, killing members of the military instantly. Right behind him was Celestial, slowly but surely sliceing his way through the mayhem.

Why don't you just use your Holy Recongcile to blast a way through this mess!?!

Shean'Rah yelled to his brother.

I need time and a little space in order to do that my dear brother. Are you gonna buy me time? I think not! Besides, Testament isn't here yet so we don't need to waste energy like that!

"General, we are ready for your orders."

Stand fast Captian. They are fighting right towards us. This will be easy after all. My Lord will be pleased.

Testament said as he watched the group battle from afar.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:00 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Closing his eyes for a split second Alondor changed his fingers into the claws they really were. Granted there was a total of four more then he was used to having not used his claws in this form but he did not trust this Shean'Rah fellow. Granted that meant he had access to more elements or more of a balanced hand. Calling the elements of fire water earth wind and lightning to each hand Alondor readied for battle. "Can anyone give me a more specific direction than towards Harak?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:37 am 
The Broken One

keeping his place near ivan, making sure he didn't fall behind and occaisionally lending a hand to keep him going, sen slashed and bit at the army around him. he practically pulled hapless vampire along as he grabbed soldiers and ripped out their throats
this wasn't going to end well. at least, not from the view right now. with a gutteral growl, sen stomped at the ground with harsh force. when his paw met the surface, cracks shot through the ground and launched dirt into the air in a circle around him. blinded, the nearby groups staggered and slashed, trying to find him
his feet now bled along with the small gashes from his earlier manipulation but it didn't slow him. he was accustomed to pain. it was a constant for his race.
"i hope one of you has a plan," he shouted over the noise. "i don't care how powerful or skillful you are, numbers like this always win in an all out brawl."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 am 
Legendary Warrior

Well yes I do have a plan! Sorta...

Celestial said in reply to Senkra's comment.

He then looked into the sky and smilied.

I have a question, is there any one out there who can control the element of fire? I need two fire users, my brother is one so I just need one more really. You see I have a weapon that needs to be heated up a little.

Shean'Rah paused for a moment and looked at his brother. Then said

...Oh I see, you are going to use that weapon. Nice choice, but...

He was cut off in the middle of his sentence when a soldier tried to slice his head off. Shean'Rah ducked, grabbed the soldiers arm, and did a flip kick across the soldiers face all in one smooth movement.

OOC: Sorry for the absence. My computer is still under repair and the next closest computer is 30 minutes away. Ah well...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"I am a basic elemental mage" Alondor stated while stabbing two soldiers who were running at him and knocking their heads together. Running over to Celestial, Alondor provided a fireball that he immediately had to throw at a soldier to get his hands free.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 am 
The Broken One

"fire, water, stone, metal, you name it as long as it isn't living," sen grunted, crushing a man's wind pipe as he talked. "but i'm still really drained from that bloody ship or else i'd already be torching these bastards. you'd probably be better off with the other guy." he paused to dodge a blow and slash at the attacker.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:04 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

The flame-haired girl charged into the clusters of soldiers, swinging her make-shift maces, cracking skulls and bones. One soldier spotted an opening and tried to decapitate her, but she saw it coming and dodged under his blade and played golf with one of his kneecaps. He fell, grabbing onto one of his comrades as he did, bringing them both down. "Fire?" Aeyla snickered. "Sorry, I didn't stay in school long enough for that."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:23 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Ok I know this will sound weird but here's the plan...

Celestial shouted over the noise towards the group

I am going to charge futher inward, towards the middle of the army. Once I get there, I will shoot a very bright light sphere towards the sky. When the sphere is in the air, I want you, Alondor and Shean'Rah, to send the strongest fire blast you can towards the sphere. As soon as the fire blasts have been launched, run away from the center as fast as you can, and wait. I will let you know when it is safe to come back by launching a green light sphere in to the sky. Shean'Rah, I trust that you know what to do while I'm heading towards the center.

Of course I do. Have I ever let you down before?

Celestial paused for a moment, then charged towards the center. Shean'Rah ran towards the beach, but before he reached it, he stopped and started pulling out knives with what looked like drawings of lightening. He through the knives in to the ground with each knife approximately five feet from each other. The line of the blades began to curve around the army. When he was done, the curved line resembled a cresent moon. Shean'Rah then fought his way to each member of the group, telling each one

When Celestial reaches the middle of the army, run until you are behind the knives that I placed in the ground. Remember to stay behind them until the green sphere is in the air, you do not want to get caught in this attack!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Sure thing." She winked at him as he passed, placing his daggers. Another not very bright young man lunged at her with his blade when she was distracted and she easily dodged and whacked his wrist with her weapon. "Naughty." She made a disapproving clicking sound with her tongue after she proceeded to dash his brains out with the other mace. "You shouldn't sneak up on a lady. Or if you do, make sure she doesn't notice.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"Shean'Rah may I follow you? since after I do this mondo attack chances are my enrgy will be drained to a point that Testament will want me as a prize not as an enemy," Alondor inquired of the young man

OOC: Just informing you guys that he is refering to his disguise going away from exsaustion

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Shean'Rah turned and looked at Alondor. With a grunting sound, he barked

I don't care, just don't die!

Towards the center of the massive army, Celestial was carving a path. He brifely stopped and through down a few knives in a small circle, just large enough to surround one person. Celestial then continued towards the center. Once he arrived, he stabbed his sword into the ground and launched the white sphere in to the air. It shined with a little equal to that of the sun. As the sphere was in the air, Celestial waited for the fire blasts as he defended himself.

Hurry!!!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor noticing the ball entering the sky started running backwards waiting for it to reach its peak. When it had he jumped and and hoped the power in the magic would push him back. Putting his hands out in front of him he released as much power as he could. After exhausting his power Alondor looked down and saw that he was passed the line before falling backwards and passing out

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: thanks for dragging me along while i was gone :)

Ic:
Ivan didn't get much time to think before he was being pulled around this way and that being stratigically tossed around in order to keep him out of danger by a pair of large furry clawed hands. Finally when Ivan was more of himself he stood in place and refused to budge.

I'm fine now thank you. It was a half truth, but he was just glad it worked. Just as he'd gotten to standing on his own a man leaped out at him from the crowd and he instinctively thrust soulus up into the air impaling the man in the chest. sneered at the now limp body on the ground and whipped the blood off of his face. The sent of it made him long for a taste of it, but it looked as though there wasn't a vampire in sight. With this in mind he shrugged the feeling off, and dug soulus into another nearby enemy.

I take it we're waiting for them to do their thing before we venture onward?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:52 am 
Legendary Warrior

Shean'Rah replied to Ivan, saying

Pretty much. When the green shpere is in the sky, we move on ward towards freedom.

When Alondor launched his blast, Shean'Rah proceeded to do the same. Shean'Rah slammed his sword in to the ground, clapped his hands together, and started to say

Hell's Wrath, Forsaken Beast

He then grabbed his sword and sliced the air in an upwards motion. The result was a bright red fire blast that took the shape of an Eastern Dragon. The blast scrubbed the ground, killing as many soldiers as it could before launching towards the sphere of light. Celestial, who has already taken a few wounds, proformed a short wave energy blast to give him some room to work. He thrusted his hands in to the air and gained control over both blasts. These blasts were stronger than he previously anticipated, so control took more energy than he really had to spare. Celestial made the blasts circle the sky above the battle field before making them collide with one another. The two fire blasts exploded in the sky, sending a short lived wave outwards from the white sphere. Then all was quiet. Celestial continued to defend himself while keeping his eye on the sky. Then, finally, thunder was heard rolling across the sky as clouds began to form.

FINALLY!!!

Celestial exclaimed as he turned a dial on his sword. He then turned around and ran like a bat out of hell. While he was running towards the safe zone, bolts of lightening began to strike Celestial's sword, making it glow. Soon the lightening strikes turned in to one continuous lightening bolt. The dial on the sword began to turn back towards it original position. Right before Celestial was close to the safe line, soldiers got in his way, slowing him down drastically. When the dial reached it's original position, the sword (still being hit by the lightening) releashed the electricity in side. The electricity shocked anyone close to the sword and began to arc to anyone close to the people getting shocked.

DAMNIT!!! He isn't gonna make it!

Celestial, desperatly fighting his way towards his safe zone, was caught in the electrical arcs as it engulfed the battle field. The lightening looked as if it was going to attack the rest of the group as well, but just before it reached them, the lightening hit the knives in the ground. Stopping it cold. The attack was over in less than a minute, but the destruction it caused was unimaginable. There were little fires everywhere on the ground, however, they didn't burn for long because it began to rain. Shean'Rah began to search the ground looking for his brother mummering to himself

Damnit, if he is dead then I will never acheive my goals!

Just then, a bright green sphere was launched in to the sky and right below it was standing Celestial with a few electric spikes arcing from his body to the ground. Upon seeing his brother, Shean'Rah grabbed his sword and said

On ward to Harak.

When Celestial joined the group, he asked

Does anyone have any questions about that mass attack?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:13 am 
The Broken One

sen sat panting on the ground, still keeping near the vampire just in case he passed out again. "yeah, several but i don't think they're going to be answered. mostly, i'd just really like to know what the hell is going on here? why where that many people out there to stop us?"

Offline Profile