Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

Post subject: The History of Celestial
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:Let's rock.

It's a quiet and peaceful night in the country of Xyrus. The absents of clouds allow the stars to shine showing off their beauty. All of the houses and their inhabitants are fast asleep, well except for the Noble House of Jhantine. There is a little movement in the giant white and blue castle.

It looks like everyone is asleep now.

Said a voice in the shadows.

I guess it's time to act.

Without disturbing even the dust on the floor, the shadowy figure moved through the west wing of the castle. He is heading towards the center. When he reaches the center, he stops and takes out a piece of paper. He smiles, drops the paper and a ball, grabs his sword, and continues to head to the east wing. Finally, he stops in front of a closed door with that grin still on his face.

Victoria, wake up.

Said Alex, the head of the family.

What is it Alex dear.
Do you feel that?
Now that you mention it,I do... It feels like... like...
Death. Get ready.

Oh my, it appears I've been spotted... so much for a clean kill.

Baam! The figure busted through the door to be welcomed by cold steal. The figure swung his sword around and meet Alex's swords. While still in the air, the figure thrusts his feet into the chest armor of Alex. As Alex was flying towards the wall, Victora came down from above with a powerful downwards swing. However, the figure skillfully dodged to the left and hit Victora with his foot, sending her through the wall and into the hallway. Alex teleported in front of the figure and thrusted his sword towards the figure. Unfortunately, the figure blocked Alex's sword with his own.

Zetla'Kaare!

The figured cried out as his sword began to glow, releasing a powerful green and black vertical wave. The blast sent the bloody Alex into his barely standing wife. The figure did a mad dash towards them. Victora kicked Alex in an attempt to move them both away from the attacker. Her move will be her last.

...Alex...I'm sorry...

Victoria said as her body slid of of the attackers blade.

VICTORA!!!!!

Wow, I thought she was stronger than that... shame. Next.

Alex, drenched with rage, exploded and charged his wife's killer. With a blinded fury of attacks, Alex sent the figure running. But foolishly, Alex pursued. As the figure ran through the hallways, Alex screamed out

Who the hell are you!?!

Soon after, an explosion occurred, stopping Alex in his tracks. Alex turned his head and saw that they where in the center room. He looked to his left and saw a Jhantine Crypted Boom. He was trapped. The figure walked through the smoke, pulled off his hood and showed his face.

Why I'm your dear ol'son. Shean'Rah.

Wh...wh..why?

It's simple really, you are in the way father. I want power and I need to kill you in order to get it. You, mom, and baby brother.

Shean'Rah raised his blade and prepared for the final blow. But before he struck, a messenger busted through the door and screamed out

"The Crown Prince Celestial has been attached and captured by Thythorlens*!"

Dang-it!

Shean'Rah yelled out.

Messenger! Run!

Alex yelled just before Shean'Rah shoved his blade into him. When Shean'Rah looked up again, the messenger was already down the road, running like a bat out of hell. Shean'Rah appeared in front of the fleeing man, grabbed his throat, and said

Where are they?

"In the Agine Sea, heading North towards Harak."

Shean'Rah dropped the man, sheathed his sword and killed the man in one swift movement. Then he vanishes into the night sky...

-----------------------------------------------
A brown ship swayed side to side, patrolled by Thythorlen guards. In the bottom of the ship there is a large room that slowly sucks the energy out of its occupants, that is where you find yourself.

Hey... hey...hey... is everyone okay?

Celestial cried out as he tried to get the shackles off of him.

Thythorlens= A group of vicious bounty hunters who work for the highest pay check. These creatures are 10ft tall with a buffalo like head, a human like torso, and tentacle like legs. These creatures are immensely powerful and fast, however, they are not that smart and can be tricked easily.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: The History of Celestial
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 pm 
The Broken One

sen winced and looked over his shoulder from where he lay, his ears back against the sound. "keep it down. nasty chains are right by my head, you moron." his deep, bestial voice grated with irritation. not at the man. really at nothing in particular. he was just irritated
maybe it was the humilation of being captured. not to mention his shackles were silver made so he couldn't even use an ounce of magic. not that he could in such a drained state anyway...
"try to get out too hard and they'll come pummel you anyway, so i wouldn't be trying it." he grunted and turned his head forward again, closing his eyes and trying to ignore the constant movement of the ship. he usually didn't have a problem with motion sickness but it was really getting to him for some reason

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 pm 
Legendary Warrior

You are right, sorry. My name is Celestial Jhantine. What is yours?

Celestial said as he wiggled out of his shackles.

Ah, my good ol'Dad's pick-a-lock key. Works every time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:14 am 
Godsin Queen

Ivan let out a low rasp of a groan and attempted to peel himself off of the floor. He'd heard a few voices saying something about unlocking shackles, and was more than eager to be a part of it.
His first attempt was a total fail, which ended with him smacking back into the cold hard floor. He yelped in pain as he hit the floor, and quickly tried a second time. This time he used the wall behind him to slowly inch off the floor and stand upright. Then after a moment of just leaning against the cell wall he forced himself to shakily stand on his own.

His stomach rolled, along with each passing wave the ocean had to offer, and the added strain of having his energy sapped didn't help. It was one of those times he cursed being even one part vampire. It was a widely known fact that boats, oceans, and vampires just didn't go very well together at all.

After gathering his composure together slowly but surely, he staggered over to the two who were talking, and innocently held up his shackled wrist to the one holding the skeleton key, or at lest what he thought it was at any rate.

Getting out of here doesn't sound like that bad of a idea right now.He managed to force a sly grin as he looked up at the man.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:55 pm 
The Broken One

okay, maybe this guy had the right idea
sen pushed himself up into a sitting position and looked at celestial. "how'd you get on here with that?" his long ears twitched with frustration. "they took everything from me."
he held out a large shackled paw. "m'names senkra."
looking to the other prisoner, he grimaced. "while we're giving introductions, what's your name?" he crinkled his nose. "ugh... you have a faint smell of death. or something like it." his eyes narrowed with recognition of the sent.
"vampire."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:Ivan was born a vampire so he's very much alive. in other words he doesn't naturally smell like a regular vampire. You've just horribly insulted him lol.

Vampirum: a half breed of a vampire naturally born,of a fullblooded true blood vampire and another humanoid, usually a human.

True blood: A vampire who is of the actual race of vampires, instead of being turned by infection.
sorry if i sound prikish, just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page.
Ic:
The tone of the man's voice let Ivan know he'd already been judged and put into a type cast mold that he himself couldn't fit into if he tried. He knew the way most people got to see vampires, and he knew not to let it bother him, but this didn't keep him from getting angry, but not for being accused of being a vampire like most would think.

Well you don't smell like a pile of roses either. Mind you, I don't think anyone here smells very good after being locked down here so long without a bath, and if you must know who i am, i am Ivan Borous Kirstone, vampirum lord of the Settlement Ache'madon. a settlement of mixed races including humans, elves, vampirums, and yes, vampires. He welcomed Senkra's look with a glare of his own, his violet eyes blazzed with the passion of anger.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:02 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Malachi looked out at the room from under his silver bangs, his blue eyes scanning the other occupents cautiously. He moved his arm and heard the chains rattle.
Why am I here again?, he thought...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 am 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial turned to Senkra and unlocked his shackles and said

Well it is not the first time I've been captured by these rancid creatures. They are strong and fast but not smart. I just put it in my mouth under my tongue.

Celestial laughed slightly after saying that. He walked around the room and continued to unlock everybody's shackles.

Ivan was it? Don't worry, I am not like the Holy Knights of the past. Under the new leadership of my father, we don't hunt vampires or any mixes of them. Which makes me glade. For one, no more bloodshed and for two, I won't get picked on by my brother for not going on the hunts.

He said with a warm grin.

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Shean'Rah appeared above the ship in the sky.

Now, how do I want to go about this? Should I destroy the entire ship or cut them down one by one? Well let's see... the ship in protected by a level two barrier encryption so destroying it is out of the question. Cut them one by one it is then.

Shean'Rah plummeted into the ship. Three Thythorlen guards spotted him instantly and charged. Shean'Rah stepped to the side and one of the Thythorlens fell into the sea. Then he jumped up and landed on the back of another one. The other Thythorlen swung his fist towards Shean'Rah in an attempt to hit him. Instead, Shean'Rah leaped into the air and the Thythorlen killed his comrade. Shean'Rah landed behind the remaining Thythorlen and said

Stop! Go save yourself, you are drowning.

The Thythorlen panicked and jumped into the sea, trying to save himself from drowning and, in turn, drowned. Shean'Rah shook his head and continued to fight his way down towards the prison cells.

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in the cell...

Now, we have to get out of here. There is usually a password near the door that will release the draining encryption. It is usually scrambled and some sort of food...

Celestial walked around the room feeling on the walls by the door. He looked like a lost soul on a quest.

Ah ha!

He yelled out as he riped a piece of the wall off.

Here it is! Just as I thought, scrambled. Come on, help me figure this out. I'm a little to drained to figure it out on my own.

The letters hceinkc nad otaotems was imprinted on the wall.

Remember, it's some kind of food. From the looks of it, there are two foods.

Celestial rearranged the letters in the second word. Now the letters read hceinkc and otaotems

OOC: If you figure the entire thing out, then don't hesitate to put the entire solved puzzle in.***chicken and tomatoes***

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 am 
Godsin Queen

Oddly enough when Celestial unshackled him, Ivan forgot all about being angry. It was as if the shackles where the only thing allowing him to be angry to begin with, Or rather being freed made him to happy to care.

Then he winched at the mention of the hunts, not because he feared them, but because he didn't want to yell at his rescuer. He knew the humans in this region didn't like vampires, but he wasn't aware they were being hunted like animals. And after the last comment, he was overly sure that this mans brother, and him wouldn't get along very well were they to ever meet.

Thankfully Celestial didn't linger on the subject for too long, and started devising a plan to lift the energy drain on the room. That was something he could more than agree on.
A food you say? Hmm, i think i know what the first word is at lest. It looks like it's chicken and wait, i think i know the other one too, chicken and........and.....er...tomatoes maybe? Ivan spoke up with uncertainty laced though his boyish voice.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:47 am 
Legendary Warrior

Chicken and tomatoes... ... ... hahahahahahahahahahaha! How stupid!

Celestial rearranged the letters, which now readChicken and Tomatoes. The encryption on the walls began to lift, and the drainage stopped.

Oh yeah! Now, the next task. How do we break down this door when we have no strength?

Before anyone could answer, a very large explosion was heard which knocked the people and the door down. Out from the dust walked Shean'Rah.

Dang, now this fool has made friends. Now I have to kill them all... no wait... they could be useful...

Shean'Rah thought to himself. He looked around the room and saw a wide variety of people, and thought

Oh wow. A human, a Black Aysia, how nice, and a bloody vampire. I hate
vampires.

Well are you just gonna sit there on your butts or are you idiots gonna get up and move!?

He said with a commanding voice.

Shean'Rah! Don't be rude.

Celestial said in defense. Shean'Rah gnarled and walked out of the room. When he walked out, there was seven Thythorlens in the hall way. Shean'Rah took a step forward with his left foot, balled up his right hand, and swung it back. He then began to gather energy in his hand. When said energy reached it's peak, Shean'Rah thrusts his fist forward while yelling

Apocalyptic Flames!

A red and black fire blast came from his fist and struck the Thythorlens. The Thythorlens shook of the blast as if it was nothing, however, they were not the target. The flames began to engulf the walls in front of Shean'Rah, creating an opening to the outside. He then pulled out his sword to prepare for battle.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 am 
The Broken One

ooc: sorry, my bad pandora. half vamps are those things that vary so much from person to person i wasn't sure so i took a stab. but in all fairness, sen has a canine nose and a half vampire would smell different to him than a normal human

sen's hackles rose and he growled deep in his throat. as usual when pissed off, blue flames began to dance around his paws
"time to get some revenge," he rumbled, his deep voice shaking with rage. "no one locks me up like an animal!"
he didn't even care at the moment who this man was. he'd given him the chance to get out and wreck havoc on those who'd shamed him

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 am 
G.E.E.K.

With the chains removed and his energy restored, Malachi stood.
He held his hands in his battle stance and a stream of black flame shot between them. As the flame died a reinforced wooden bo-staff appeared with a blade resting lightly on each end.

"NO ONE IMPRISONS A TRISTE!" He roared as he dashed throgh the open door, his bo-staff already spinning it's deadly dance.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:36 pm 
Legendary Warrior

After seeing the rest of the group come out of the cell, Shean'Rah Proceeded to attack. He charged one of the guards at the front and took a dive. He landed right under the Thythorlen, took his blade, pointed it at the creature and yelled

Zetla'Kaare!

A narrow black and green blast cut the beast in half. Just as this happened, Celestial jumped behind another Thythorlen and commenced to cut the beast all over. While Shean'Rah was on the floor, another guard tried to attack him by punching down. Yet again, Shean'Rah dodged the attack and pushed himself passed the beast. He then stood up and jumped out the hole in the ship. Before he hit the water, he through a knife with a piece of what appeared to be cloth hanging from it. The knife hit one of the Thythorlens an the cloth exploded, sending the beast into the back of the ship, it wasn't dead just a little dizzy.

See ya'll at tha coast, ya hear! Even you, vampire.

Shean'Rah said as he hit the water. A large thud was heard as the Thythorlen that Celestial was fighting hit the ground dead.

Two down and one dizzy. Come on everyone we have to get off the ship! Shean'Rah planted bombs on the boat.

Celestial said as he continued to fight his way to the hole.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 pm 
The Broken One

throwing the remains of a mutilated body from him, sen looked toward celestial, blood dripping from his muzzle. using the remains of fire from one of those explosions, he manipulated it, increasing its size and snaking it out to the creatures standing near it. as the thythorlens panicked from the flames, sen barrelled into one, shoving it to the ground and biting at it, clawing its body
the creature quickly had its throat ripped out and with a hard punch to the chest of the other to down it, he kicked in the thing's wind pipe and went to fight next to celestial
"i can pulled the nails out of the boards and make them fly at these things clearing a path but every bit of magic i do reacts to me as well." he showed the burns on his arms from manipulating the fire and the ones on his paws from the blue flames. "when the air clears, just go."
his eyes darted from each bit of metal he could see and once his vision caught it, the object shot into one of the creatures
but caused the same wounds to himself with each hit

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc:well i didn't mean to make it seem like i was mad at you :( I know how it goes with vampires, there's nothing set in stone, and mine is rather different. No need to appolagize. I was just making sure we all knew what there was so their no confusion is all. You did great concidering i shouldn't have been so vage in my description. I forget not everyone has had the pleasure of rping with Ivan.

Ic: Ivan found himself once again pealing himself off the floor. He was getting quite tired of making such good friends with the floor. Needless to say it wasn't something he was used to. So when he got off of the floor his most common reaction was to glare at the man who'd caused it, and pulled soulus out of one of his inner trench coat pockets, where it had perviously been right out of his reach moments before with the shackles. Being that the man had helped them in get though the door in the process, he bite his lip slightly to keep from voicing a few choice words.

It made him feel rather lucky that the people who captured them knew nothing of inside coat pockets. Not that soulus would be much help against these creatures, being that's how he got captured in the first place. Soulus was made to be used against other vampires. Against anything else it was really no more than a sharpened stick, and as much as wooden blade might be good for killing most unarmed things, it didn't exactly fair too well against other weapons.

Then suddenly the pendent around his neck began to glow a faint light blue glow. He grinned a small grin at the sight of it. Maybe soulus would be of some use after all. He thanked the Goddess for the blessing of the thing actually working.

It was another oddity that not many people noticed at first glance. The pendant around his neck was a holy symbol, that very few vampires could even touch. It was an in circled cross with a dark blue jeam in the very center of it, and the face of the whole thing was etched in ancient languages even he didn't know of.

It was given to him by the Goddess Mirravin as a gift for showing her innocents, when she looked into his eyes. He wasn't sure what that meant but he wasn't about to question it. The power the it gave him when it decided to work had saved him from certain death on more than one occasion.

Stop trying to kill yourself you idiot!
Fighting back the sick feeling he was getting from the sudden change in the boat's moment, Ivan used the energy from the pendent to form a much longer and sharper katana like ghost of a blade around soulus's real one, and charged though the masses, and over to that gaping hole in the side of the boat. Slicing though anyone who opposed him as he went. Taking his new found anger out on the men who'd held them captive.

He wasn't usually so quick to anger, but something about the man they'd just met made him want to pull into his primal instincts, and rip him limp from limb. He just didn't have the strength to try for it at the moment. Plus the man was still attempting to be helpful in some way or another. Which made him worth putting up with.

No more need to kill yourself for our sakes, now come on!

As the others made it closer towards the exit he stopped fighting to look over the edge, and his violet eyes grew wide in a mixture of shock and fear. All that was in front of him was a vast amount of ocean, and as a vampire, he couldn't swim. Which again, reminded him why his kind didn't enjoy large bodies of water. He took one last look at the flaming boat behind him, the took a double take of the water below. With that, Ivan took a deep breath and made the plunge. He was secretly hoping he'd learn how to swim somehow before he drowned.

It wasn't long before he hit the chilling ocean water below, and it's cold embrace closed in around him. The coolness of it was oddly comforting at first, and he let himself sink in a dazed state of relaxation. Of course this only lasted until he remembered he'd need to breath soon.....

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:43 pm 
The Broken One

slightly pissed at being called an idiot (it wasn't like such menial wounds would kill him. just slow him down) and a little amused at the vampire's impression of a rock, sen barrelled out of the hole in the side of the boat, diving into the water. blood streamed off him in little rivulets as he powered down to the sinking figure with his thick arms and strong legs. grabbing a tight hold around ivan's waist, sen pulled him to the surface

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:22 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: i'm hopping yur character is covered in fur. oh, went back and read, and thought i should make something clear that might have been lost in my horrible writting, Ivan's anger is toward Shean'Rah for knocking them all down and being so arrogant. sorry for all the ooc talk.

Ic:

No longer able to hold his breath, Ivan took in his first breath of water, just as he felt someone grasp tightly to his waist, and began powering toward the surface. Now half dazed from the lack of air, he could barely make out the outline of the figure working to save him from his fate. Although he could swear he felt something furry touching his skin. Even that sensation was starting to fad away, so he wasn't so sure how real it was.

Darkness started to hover over his eyes as they got closer to the surface, and for a moment he though he was going to die there in the water before his rescuer's efforts were put to good use. Then just as the darkness started to overwhelm him he felt the cooler air brushing against his face. He was not really awake enough to tell what was going on, as he might as well have passed out entirely. He only know that at some point he woke up spewing the water he'd breathed in.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:46 am 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial finally made it to the hole in the ship and took a dive in to the water. When he hit the water, he quickly swam to Ivan and Senkra.

Just hold on a little longer my friends! We are almost at the shore!

Celestial said as he swam towards the shore line we the group. Up on the shore, Shean'Rah stood with the look of pure awe. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open as he looked towards the sea at what was to come. Fifteen Thythorlen ships were right behind the damaged one, and the were heading towards the shore.

These creatures are too organized to be acting on their own. We are up against a larger threat. But who?

Shean'Rah said as he was scanning the the ships, looking for the flag ship. Finally he spotted a black ship with a flag that was as red as blood. He stared for a while until he realized who it was that was leading the assult.

Oh shit!!! Celestial!!! Get your ass on this shore, Testament is leading these filthy creatures!

With that kind of language, I'm surprised that you're not one of the filthy creatures!

Celestial yelled as he swam towards the shore with Senkra and a weakened Ivan.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:19 pm 
G.E.E.K.

OOC: You guys move fast!!! I'm having some toruble with connecting to the web, so I give you permission to control my char in my absence.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:38 pm 
The Broken One

"what the hell is testament?!" sen shouted at celetial. the glance he'd taken over his shoulder wasn't encouraging and he was beginning to think that escaping might have just sped up their fates

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:16 pm 
Legendary Warrior

When Celestial reached the shore, he turned to Senkra and said

To keep it simple, Testament is a General of the Harak country. He is ruthless and just down right evil. He is 7ft 10in, skinny, and very fast. He carries a syth that is just as long as he is tall. It has a blood red blade that has a ability that I do not understand. His combat skill and strength are unmatched. We have to come up with an excape plan, we have only a 5 minute break before he reaches shore. Combating him now is suicide. So any ideas?

Hell no.

Shean'Rah said while still stareing at the ships...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:19 pm 
The Broken One

"run," sen said shortly, panting and still carrying the barely consious vampire. "if we can't fight there isn't much other choice. i'm no coward but i'm also not stupid."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
*Rewinding about 15 min, at the time when you guys were escaping from the ship*

Aeyla stood, chained to the wall while the Thythorlen's captain puzzled over her contraption. However, she knew that wasn't going to last for long, Thythorlens weren't known for being overly contemplative. With little else to try, she attempted chewing on her constraints. Even with dragon's teeth, this was a futile attempt. It would take years with her human mouth muscles to chew through metal, even if her magically enhanced teeth withstood that test. Luckily about 5 feet to her right a blast of concentrated energy tore a hole through the boat. The blast shook the boat to its core. The board above the fortunate disciple cracked in half, but the chains still held in it, if barely. By this time the captain had turned, running headlong into a battle that was sure to be his end. Aeyla propped herself against the wall, so all her weight was on the chains chaining her to it, then kicked the cracked board. It took a few tries, but it broke and she fell flat on her butt.

*About 5min from present time.*

Not wasting any time, she grabbed her contraption and secured it to her back, and rushed out into the corridor through the hole. It was then that she spotted the bombs, and the fact that the boat was empty excepting a few dazed and dead Thythorlens. Oh... Crap. She ran towards the broken hole in the hull, pulling a drawstring on the contraption. It roared to life, and two 7ft long appendages shot out of it, wings. The ship exploded behind her, and the rush of hot air carried her forward, luckily she was just barely out of range of the flames that would have surely caught her oil-treated enchanted cloth wings. Flashing one of her rare smiles, she angled toward shore, wincing as the machine on her back started a series of jerky flaps in order to maintain altitude.

*Caught up, now present time*

The backflaps weren't responding. So, she couldn't slow up to land. "Craaaap!" She punched the button on the flying contraption in one last, desperate attempt, and it quit, sending her crashing down toward an apparently unsuspecting 5'10'' furry humanoid on the sandy shore.

OOC: Sorry Makla. Not your lucky day. :lol: She might have just flattened poor Senkra.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:06 am 
Godsin Queen

Ivan stumbled along side sen the best he could as he leaned heavily against him. Only vagly aware of what was going on he was at lest thankful he hadn't been left to drown. Sen had his arm wrapped tightly under one of Ivan's arms, and in turn Ivan had his other arm weakly placed around Sen's neck for more support.

Slowly he was starting to become more alert and more intuned to his surroundings, and he was able to shift more of his own weight onto his own feet. Although the fact that they were trudging though mounds of sand made such a thing an even more complicated task.

Ivan still wasn't fully aware of what was going on at the moment, but he could feel the tension floating on the air around him. It was enough to make him try to force himself to come back into reality a bit faster. Such tension could only mean they were going to face more trouble than before.

Ooc:he's also carrying Ivan lol

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:11 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Run!

Shean'Rah exclaimed!

We can't run! I know Testament's combat style. He is not just attacking by sea, but land as well. We must fight or way out, and we must hurry, terrible creatures come out in the morning.

While Shean'Rah was talking, Celestial directed his attention towards the fairly large crash. He ran over to see if everyone was okay the he said

Hello new person who flies to crash.

Meanwhile......

Just a few more minutes before I can do my masters orders. Celestial must die. Trooper!

Testament said on a near by ship.

"Yes sir?!"

Prepare my personal force.

**Be prepared to read because I will type my life away on the very next post.**

Offline Profile