Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am

Post subject: Re: The History of Celestial
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla gagged and coughed at the smell of charred bodies that filled and clogged the air. "Is there any way.... for you to make it get rid of this odor afterward?" she asked, between respiratory spasms. She held her hair up for a particularly hacking cough, but when no bile was forthcoming she pressed her sleeve to her face. "Effective though, I'll give you that. Just what kind of smith could forge a sword able to resist that kind of power?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:47 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"my question is quite simply did we give you to much power because I passed out and lost my disguise for most of the spectacle?" Alondor siad as they continued walking

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:09 am 
Legendary Warrior

Shean'Rah looked at Sen and said

To put it simply, the leader of The Void likes to collect what he calls exotic creatures. All of us, including the humans, have been marked.

While Shean'Rah was talking to Senkra, Celestial addressed the other two questions.

Well first off, the sword was not "made" by a sword smith. It was created with a seres of encryptions that I mixed together to create a one of a kind sword. It can resist and control all elements as well as a few extra things, like diamond. If you look closely, and I mean closely, you can see the actual encryptions. Secondly, the fire blats were just used to rapidly heat the air. The stronder the blast, the fast it heats. Now the move it self

Before Celestial could finish his statement, he started sweating viciously. He looked around and took a step back and cooled off. Now this is weird. There was a temperature rise between two feet of ground. Where the group was standing was cool but merely two feet infront of them, it was scorching hot. Celestial tested this by creating two small ice sculptures. He put one on the ground by him then trough the other about ten feet infront of them. The throwen ice sculpture melted before it hit the ground.

Black Phenixes...

Yup.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: boy this is going by a lot faster than the last time

Ic:
Ivan just stood there taking in all the information that was being passed between them. Then the heat stuck him. Not many people knew it, but it was a common fact that the reason vampires liked cool dark places was because they couldn't take very much heat.

Black wha? He didn't get that much out after that because the heat forced him back to his knees.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:42 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Just after the sculpture melted, one of the group standing further up fell to his knees. Aeyla made the connection, and yanked at the vampire's shirt collar, hauling him back. "Step back, dumb :swear: ! Are you trying to roast yourself?" Turning to Shean'Rah, "Black Phoenixes? What do they have to do with it, I'm not familiar with inscription magics."

OOC: Yes, I realize that it's called 'encryption,' not 'inscription.'

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:39 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor had not notice any majorly painful heat changes but he notice everyone else stopping so he did as well

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:28 am 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:

@Pandora

Somewhat so yes, but I added in alot more to the story line and I changed it around a little just to give you a little more exciment.

IC:

Celestial looked up at the sky and noticed that the sun is stating to come out. He looked around in a sort of frantic manor.

There! A cave. We can go there and rest during the day. In this land, the worst creatures come out. The darkness of the cave will protect us for now. Lets go.

Celestial proceeded to walk towards the cave. Shean'Rah had a slight look of flustration on his face as he looked at his brother walk away. It would seem as though he wanted them to keep going dispit the Phenixes. With a small sigh, he reluctantly walked with the group. Once they reached the cave, Celestial sat down and pulled out a little bag. Held within the bag were a few items, all with a interesting figure/symbol on them.

We will be able to move again at night. So I guess now would be the best time to address any wounds, hunger, and questions you all might have. Seeing as how we will be with one another for a while, we might as well get to know one another.

I swear, you and your damn friendship making. I'm going out for food.

Shean'Rah said as he headed out the entrance and down the hill that the cave was rested on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile.....

"General, the small group destroied the attacking army!"

That doesn't matter soldier. Besides that was just four platoons, we have more.... much more.

Testament said as he watched the cave from afar.

"Sir, you have a guest."

Oh my, how delightful. To what do I owe the dishonor of your filthy presence, Shean'Rah?

Is that any way to talk to your Overlord? Don't forget Testament, if it wasn't for me, you would be hydra feed. Now on to pressing matters, is everything in place?

Yes Overlord, our master will be pleased. The creatures are awaiting your instructions. When will you strike?

Tomarrow night. Prepare the second phase of the plan, I want to test these creatures my brother walks with. They might be worth keeping afterall.

As you wish. Captian, bring the Lord his kill, ater all he did go out to find food.

"Yes sir."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:32 pm 
The Broken One

sen lay out on his back, closing his eyes and enjoying the feel of the earth beneath him. his kind had a natural revulsion to all things made by human hand and even though he liked the humans it was still nice to be among the gods' creations instead. dangerous land or not, it was paradise to him at the moment
"i don't like him. your brother," sen said. "he has a bad light in his eyes."
he placed the palms of his paws on the ground, letting the cool rocks and dirt sooth his burns. now that he could stop, every gash throbbed with an annoying ache

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

She collapsed on the cave floor, soaking in the coolness of the ground. Aeyla shot up to a sitting position when when Shean'Rah mentioned going out for food, but he had already disappeared. Shrugging, the flame-haired woman took a few paces down deeper into the natural formation, surprised when chill spring water lapped at her feet through her sandal straps. As far as she could see, the water did not go deeper than her ankle. Now that a relative silence had decended, the trickle of droplets could be heard going over the various formations, columns, stalactites and stalagmites scattered about the back of the miniature cavern. One looked like a pile of coins, stacked in a rough pile and glimmering through the sheet of water skimming over them, which got her mind clicking again.

"So, you mentioned payment, Celestial... That I do remember. I know I didn't kill the majority of the soldiers back there, but I did my part, keeping some of the horde off of you all while you were preparing the ritual." Aeyla tilted her head to the side at Sen's comment. "Funny, are you sure you didn't see me reflected in his eye?" She almost squirmed at the thought. Almost.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:50 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial laughed at Senkra's comment and said

True, my brother has a slightly evil presence but he is still my brother and I am not one to give up on a person. I still believe that he can be saved. You have many cuts Senkra... here take this paste and spread it over the cuts, be generous in the coats and by night fall they would have been healed. I have cans for everyone, this stuff works wonders. It can do anything except bring back the dead. Oh and yes there will be payment. Each payment is special to each person. Worth far more than mere money.

Right when Celestial was done talking, Shean'Rah walked in to the cave. He held in his hands meat, berries of different sorts, and fruits. He cleared a place near the cave wall and laid the food down. He then created a small fire and commenced cooking some of the meat.

Those of you who are hungry, come and get something.

Shean'Rah said in a low but powerfull tone. Celestial grabed an apple and say down on a rock.

So, does anyone remember how you ended up on that ship?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:24 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor took one of the pieces of meat that had yet to be cooked and started eating it while he listened to how everyone had ended up on the monsterous man's ship

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:54 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan made his way back over to the group from his isolated spot in the cave, and absentmindedly took a piece of meat and weighed it in his hands. It was still bloody, but something just didn't seem right about it. Something told him Shean'Rah wasn't the type of person who normally cleaned and divided his kill into sections before bringing it back home to eat.

Ivan didn't bother to argue the point, but he did take it upon himself to cook his own food. After all since he wasn't full vampire he still needed to eat. After searching around for a while he found a few flat rocks, and some sticks. He placed the biggest rock in the fire, and place his meat on top of that, and then placed the second rock on top of that. Then when it was done cooking he used the sticks to remove the top rock, and ran one of the sticks though the freshly cooked meat. With his meal in tow he took a seat next to celestial and started to eat.

You know about that, it's weird, but i don't remember how i got there. The only thing i remember about it is waking up in shackles.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:22 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial swallowed the rest of his apple and said to Ivan

That is normal because the energy drainage also zaps your memory, depending on how long you are in there.

While Celestial was talking to the group, Shean'Rah walked over to the opening of the cave and stared at the sky, for a moment there, you could see a little bit of goodness in his heart. The he went back to his old self and said

We are going to have to move out soon Celestial.

I know that, but I haven't fully recovered from being in that ship and using that move. Besides, I think everyone here rather rest a bit more before making another trip out there. Plus we need to map a course out.

Celestial said as he pulled his sword out and began to draw a scaled map of the country.

I already have the course mapped out. If you want to stay then fine. I will go out and hunt for more food. Anyone want to come with?

Celestial looked a bit surprised. To think Shean'Rah asked if anyone wants to come with him, wow. Meanwhile, Testament moved his forces in to place.

"General, the gift that Lord Shean'Rah sent for as arrived."

Good. Tell the creature to go to the other side of the Black Phoenix nest and wait in camouflage for the targets. Tell him not to attack until Shean'Rah gives the order.

"Yes sir."

I really hate that hydra.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"sure i could use a stretch let's go hunting" Alondor replied to Shean'Rah getting onto his feet.

'Anyway I do not trust this guy he just did not feel right' Alondor thought

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:10 am 
Godsin Queen

Ooc:guilty gears that's were you got them from! I told you i'd figure it out some day XD

Ic:

Ivan finished his last bit of meat and sat back to relax a bit.

Being that I'm a horrible hunter, I'll catch up on a bit of sleep while you are all away on your hunting trip. I'll be seeing you all when you get back, granting something doesn't happen to you while you are out there. Ivan had no plans to go with anyone as suspicious as Shean'Rah. Not to mention the aura that hung around him was unsettling to him. He just hadn't quite figured out why. Plus a small cat nap didn't sound like a bad idea.

Offline Profile