Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:57 am

Post subject: Battle Arena – Stands, Announcements, Forgers Tavern and I
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:23 am 
Master Old Dragon

<center>
<i>As you walk up to the great coliseum entrance, you see a variety of signs posted up:</i>

<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font>

<font size=6><font color=blue>>></font><font color=purple>Attention!!!</font><font color=blue><<</font></font>

<font size=4>Buy an <font color=blue>Events Pass</font> to see the most <b>thrilling</b> battles across the farther lands!

Buy now and you'll get to see your favorite warrior fight from the <font color=purple><i>front row</i></font>!

Cheer your friends!

<font color=blue>Eat, drink, and be merry!</font></font>

<font size =1>(For times and listings see the events calendar.)</font>

<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font></center>

<center><b>NEEDED:</b>

<b>Contestants</b> to participate in arena events: Sign up here and join in the fun! Everything welcome, from expert to novice fighters!
Test your talents and your courage!

<i>Judges will be chosen from those who do well in the arena. If interested in a Judging position please contact the Head of Events, Serenity. </i>

<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font></center>

<center><font size=4><font color=purple><b>Forger’s Tavern and Inn</b>

Buy a drink or dinner! Travelers put up yer boots for the night!

<i>Located just inside the Main Entrance Corridor</i></font></font>

<center><font size=4><font color=red><b><u>PERSONAL ADS:</u></b></font></font>

<center> Find that special someone!</center>

<b>LOVEABLE SILVER DRAGON WRITES:</b>
If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape!

<center><font size=1><i>(Contact Serenity to reply to this ad)</i></font></center>
<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font>

<font size=5><b><font color=green>Hey you!!</font></b></font>

<font color=purple><font size=3>Are you worried about being banned?

Afraid that a post might be over the limit and tick us off?

Well fear no more with Tempest's </font></font>

<font color=green><font size = 4><b>BANNING INSURANCE</b>! </font></font>

<font color=purple><font size=3>Thats right, insurance that guarantees that no matter what you do, you will not be banned. All you need to do is send ME (Tempest) $10 cash in the mail a month, and you will be safe. Contact me via PM. </font></font>

<marquee><font color=green>For a limited time only!!</font></marquee>

<i><font size=1>**Disclaimer**
Does not really work and if you're stupid enough to send it to me, I'm keeping it. Does not apply to other mods or admins. This offer is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Posting offensive material may void your warrantee.

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.</font></i>

<center><font size=1><i>Put up an ad! Wish your favorite hero good luck in an official ad space! Contact Serenity</i></font></center>

Last edited by Serenity on Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Events Calendar
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:59 am 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b><font size=4>Events Calendar</font></b></center>
<center>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</center>
<center><b><u>Upcoming Battles!</u></b></center>
  • <b><font color=red>(New!)</font> Elysian vs. Serenity:</b> Training Session - <i>no verdict</i>
  • <b><font color=red>(New!)</font> Galia vs. Pandora:</b> Battle - <i>no verdict</i>
  • <b><font color=red>(New!)</font> Serenity vs. Pandora:</b> Practice Round - <i>no verdict</i>
<center><b><u>Coliseum Events</u></b></center>
  • <b>Forger's Tavern and Inn: Grand Opening!</b> Come and celebrate with us!

<font size=1><u>List of Active Judges:</u>
  • <i>Serenity</i> - Head of Events
</font>

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: he started it!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:17 pm 
The Forestmaster

What the hel_

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:49 pm 
Godsin Queen

Hey! be nice! *knocks Aspaheir acrossed his head.* and please reframe from cursing also! next time if you don't undestand something, ASK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:20 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

mind if I buy? *buys everyone a drink, but pours Aspaheirs and Draches' all over their heads* mmm...I do love apple cider!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:07 am 
Master Old Dragon

Serenity tapped her fingers on the table filled with papers as she reached for the flagon and plate that had been set there moments before. Filling a mug with the golden liquid in the flagon, she took a swig before setting everything aside. Leaning back against the heavy oak chair, she yawned deeply.

<font color=purple>What time do you suppose it is Durin?</font>

The burly looking dwarf sitting in the kitchen door made his way towards her table.

<font color=617c17>It got’ta be ‘bout time for the sun to rise, I’m think’n...</font>

He set down the glass he had been polishing in front of her and walked away. Serenity gazed at the fine detail of the glass, finding it hard to focus. She heard the click of the shutters across the room, and found herself suddenly bathed in morning light. Durin stared at her from opposite end of the tavern, his stocky figure making a long shadow across the floor.

<font color=617c17>‘Bout time for whippets like you to get’ta bed! You’ve been up all night, young’un.</font>

Serenity glared squintingly towards the light as Durin chuckled at his own joke.

<font color=617c17>Yes, yes, I got no claim in call’n ya young when you’ve been on this good earth nearly longer than I ‘ave…</font>

<font color=purple>And Elves don’t need as much sleep as fat, lazy, old dwarves do.</font>

She permitted him a smile as his face twisted into mock insult. His eyes were filled with laughter.

<font color=617c17>Al’righ, no need to get personal now... Why hello there!</font>

He turned to the doorway to greet a customer who had just entered, waving with one hand as he picked up the glass again with his other.

<font color=617c17>Welcome to Forgers Tavern and Inn! And whom might ye be?</font>

<i>(OOC: I will ask that you do not post nonesense in my posts please, but put some serious thought and consideration into them. I'm sorry if I was not clear. Please do not respond to this request and further clutter the post. Thank you.)</i>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:44 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

An elf sitting in the corner of the tavern cracked open one eye to observe the visitor. Muttering something under her breath, she adjusting herself in her seat and ordered a flagon of Asgard Ale, the lightest drink in the tavern.

there ye are, Gala!

thank you, Durin, tell me, do you happen to know who that traveler is?

Nay, but he is making me feel a little uneasy...

hmm... he looks a little familiar... ah well, but I digress. here is your coins, and thank you for the drinks.

Finishing her ale in a single gulp, the elf put her cloak n and exited the bar.

see you in a few days, Durin
Adjusting her sword, the elven woman jumped into the trees and started through the forest.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:04 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc:??? I'm so confused! Umm,is the request what you just put? I mean, does that mena we can't respond to what you just put? if so I'll delet this as soon as possible! sorry!!!!!!

A strange woman stands at the doorway. Her silver fur shining brightly in the sunlight that mannaged to reach into the open door. Her pail crystal blue eyes glitered cheerfully,her tail swinging to and fro against her bright red dress-like tunic,which seemed to stratigicly match her flaming third eye,and streaks of red hair at each side of her face.

Hi! The names, Midnight I've got a match in the arena latter on. I'm not interupting anything am I?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:38 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

a small golden dragon in the corner, snoozing, suddenly snaps open an eye when smelling Midnight's distinct scent. suddenly he flits over to her and bows to her

hello again Midnight. fancy meeting you here, no?

as he straightens himself up, he suddenly coughs and accidently spurts a little bit of flame

not again!
the dragon catches the flame and dispells it.

lets uh...pretend that never happened, ok?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:35 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

why you raven-faced shedemon!!
He said as the cider was maliciously poured on his person
i will kil-
but he broke off as the cider entered his mouth.
mmm! cider! that's rather tasty. Bartender! another if you please! ... i'll deal with you later
He murmured to the stranger.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:42 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight smiled brightly at the dragon.

My! arn't you a sight for sore eyes! It's good to see you old friend! How have you been?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:48 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

dandy, although a little angry at Sundance...she is being a complete jerk to Gryphon

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:40 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnights smile faded.

why? whats been going on? I haven't been able to get in touch with any of you since I don't know when! And who's Grhphon? I don't think I'm familar with that name.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:55 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios sighed, then said "he's one of my friends, and well, bad relations between him and Sundance"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:28 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Downs his cider and turns to the conversation a few tables from him

wow, this is like my favorite soap opera! now i just need some popped corn!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:37 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Mlachios grabs Draches by his neck and starts digging his claws into Draches' skin.

shut up

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:39 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight quckly took to the situation and pulled Malchios from Darches. She heals the claw wounds on Darches neck and growles at Malchios.

Malchios! you can't just go around ringing peoples necks!!! you have to live by the laws here!!!! if you want to hurt ,em that bad challange 'em to a match at the arena!!! Besides the lad was only joking around!!!

Relizing she was yelling Midnight turns away, stops and pushes her hair back. She lets out a sigh and then turns back to Malchios.

Look, I'm sorry,I just don't want to see you getting into any trouble.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:52 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*Draches' eyes flared red as Midnight pulled His attacker from him*

Listen here you! I've done nothing to harm you! Why do you start such agressions? I say, that if you really want to fight, we take this to the Arena, as suggested.

*Draches took a fighting stance just in case the stranger tried anything else*
ooc: sorry midnight, didn't see your post.and are you happy now serenity?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:05 pm 
Master Old Dragon

There were only a few hushed seconds linking the two noises; the last word spoken and the thud of Malchios’ body as it hit the floor.

In the brief moment separating the two events, a sudden chill had rippled through the room, followed by a streak of florescence; two clear markings of magic. It had been a swift and silent spell that brought the newcomer to the ground.

As eyes explored the winded form of Malchios, they were immediately drawn to the colored streak still present in the air. Upon further examination, most found that if they followed it closely, they would come upon the source of power. However, with this discovery came a great amount of shock.

<i>Head of Events.</i>

Serenity’s features were chiseled stone as controlled power poured from her body. Her scarlet aura had hardly darkened, but the presence of magic was there, lying heavily across the room. Each person in the pathway of the spell moved quickly out of her way. Slowly, she advanced upon the stunned figure on the ground, taking her time. No one even dared breathe a word as she lifted him from the ground with a solid stare. She stopped her unhurried walk inches from his body, placing his face but a hair from her own.

<font color=purple>I do not hold lightly those who would come into my establishment and threaten my friends. If you wish to fight, you may take it to the Arena. I will have no dishonorable threats here.</font>

Her eyes remained on her target, a piercing blue among a soft red glow as she dropped him to the floor.

<font color=purple>Be careful where you wag your tongue, good dragon. You might miss it when it’s gone.</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:46 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

The smalll golden dragon suddenly dissappeared in a blinding flash of light.

I'll be back later, and hopefully in a better mood

Several hours ticked by, and everyone went about their respective business. Malchios reappeared inn the same spot where he had dissappeared, with a lighter aura around him.

blasted onis!Sorry about earlier, Draches. And you too, Serenity[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:48 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Serenity spared not even a glance for the creature, going instead back to her table to finish her task of sorting papers.

<font color=purple>You are on parole, newcomer. I best not hear negativity escape your lips in my presence again.</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:38 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Thank you serenity. Normally i would object to someone else fighting my battles, but i know if i protested you, i would end up on the floor like he just was. (grins)

Bartender! how about some more cider!
he said as he sat down at the bar once again

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:56 am 
Master Old Dragon

Serenity motions for Draches to join her table, carelessly pushing her papers aside once more. She raised a hand signaling one of the waitresses to bring more cider.

<font color=purple>You know, Draches, if I wanted you to end up pinned down on the floor the least I could do for you would be to hire Elise to do it for me.</font>

Taking a big swig of ale she tried to stifle a laugh, wondering how long it would take for her bestest buddy to visit her lovely little tavern.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:39 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios ties a constrictor vine around his mouth, giving Serenity an A-OK sign

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:38 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Elysian walks in, smacks Serenity over the head with her staff, and glares at Draches.

Hearing the whimpering of the two, she smiles and orders a drink from Durin.

Busy night?

Offline Profile