Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:25 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios glared at Alysian for that strange and wrong act. He then curled up in a corner and started snoozing, way deep in the shadows. Unaware of what he's doing, he started projecting his thoughts into other peoples minds.

.....long time....Coalheart....quest.....pressure....magic....destruction.....anger...sadness...death....

His eyes then snapped open and he darted out of the room, knocking over an empty stool on his rushed exit. :arrow:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:37 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

ooc: the decline of several evil dragons: :lol: :D :o :) :( :cry: :? :x :evil: :twisted:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:10 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios zipped back into the room, fixing the stool he knocked over. He grinned, showing several rows of flashing white teeth

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:13 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight staires at the strange behavor.

Umm,are you feeling alright?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:14 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

yeah...just a lil bit of shell shock...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:14 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

(this message has been edited*
I had to remove the song because Serenity didn't like it even though I posted it before it was transferred to the RPG Forum and therefore acted upon by the RPG rules. I'm also on parole....*mutters something under breath*

I was just trying ton lighten the mood after my last erm.... *incident* IS THAT SO WRONG?!

I'm done ranting now.

Last edited by Malchios on Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

This thread doesn't really belong in the OOC forum and it was therefore moved to the right place. Moreover, like any thread in the Role Playing forum, please try and keep off-topic posts to a minimum.

@ Malchios: There is an edit button that allows you to add content to your last post. I would sincerely prefer that you make use of it instead of making two or more posts in a row.

Image Moved from the Out of Character Discussions to the Role Playing forum

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:35 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<b>Thank you Tempy!</b>

Raises her glass in toast of the new placement of the Tavern.

<center>~~~</center>
Also, Malchios, this is now officially an RPG thread. This means you must keep it to RPG only, not just chatting and randomness or off-topic posts as Tempest stated above. Forgers is not a "slum" establishment, therefore I would not want to cheapen it with wasteful posting.

As you are on parole in my threads I suggest you keep your post content within boundries of these rules or risk temporary if not perminant removal from this and/or other threads I run or will start in the future.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:45 am 
Unbeknownst to everyone else, a heavily cloaked person enters the tavern. While walking toward the bar, he looks around at the assorted collection of individuals present.

<font color=1569c7>“What a place you have hear.â€￾ He says to the humble dwarf.</font>

<font color=617c17>Thank you sir, can I get you something?.</font>
Durin looks the man up and down curiously

<font color=1569c7>“Ice water if you have it, if not, I’ll gladly have whatever they’re having.“</font>

The man tilts his head in the direction of Serenity’s table. His stomach begins to churn as
Serenity’s deep blue eyes stare back into his own.

<font color=617c17>I think I can accommodate you sir.</font>

Durin swivels around, taking the glass he’s been rubbing for what seems to be an eternity, and dips it down into a bin. The stein emerges with crystalline cubes inside it. After filling it with a somewhat foggy water, Durin hands it to the stranger.

<font color=617c17>I hope it meets to your standards mister.</font>

<font color=1569c7>“Thank you.â€￾</font>

He flips a shiny gold coin onto the counter top. Taking the now condensing glass, the man heads towards the small party table. He bows as he introduces himself.

<font color=1569c7>“Good afternoon Ladies, I am Teirnan Elidor and it is a pleasure to meet you all.â€￾</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:52 am 
Unbeknownst to everyone else, a heavily cloaked person enters the tavern. While walking toward the bar, he looks around at the assorted collection of individuals present.

<font color=1569c7>“What a place you have hear.â€￾</font>

He says to the humble dwarf.

<font color=617c17>Thank you sir, can I get you something?.</font>

Durin looks the man up and down curiously

<font color=1569c7>“Ice water if you have it, if not, I’ll gladly have whatever they’re having.“</font>

The man tilts his head in the direction of Serenity’s table. His stomach begins to churn as
Serenity’s deep blue eyes stare back into his own.

<font color=617c17>I think I can accommodate you sir.</font>

Durin swivels around, taking the glass he’s been rubbing for what seems to be an eternity, and dips it down into a bin. The stein emerges with crystalline cubes inside it. After filling it with a somewhat foggy water, Durin hands it to the stranger.

<font color=617c17>I hope it meets to your standards mister.</font>

<font color=1569c7>“Thank you.â€￾</font>

He flips a shiny gold coin onto the counter top. Taking the now condensing glass, the man heads towards the small party table. He bows as he introduces himself.

<font color=1569c7>“Good afternoon Ladies, I am Teirnan Elidor and it is a pleasure to meet you all.â€￾</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:53 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: (sorry but I have nowhere else to put this!) I'm sorry Serenity! *blatant groveling continues for a good 45 seconds*

ah yes, Galia said she wants to cancel her match with Pandora. Something about mordakleeps in the woods.

Malchios then slinks off into a shadowed corner and watches things continue.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:12 am 
Tightwad

A stranger wearing a face mask that covers his mouth and nose walks into the tavern. he has long blonde braided hair and slightly golden tinged clothes.

hmm...

The strangers blazing orange eyes linger upon Pandora and Serenity. He walks over into the corner and sits down on a chair.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:19 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Sorry Serenity, I know this is your thread and I'm trying not to cheapen it with OOC stuff but I must say this.

Malchios, you're not getting it. There are certain rules, friendships, and ways of acting on this board that you are either totally disregarding or just ignorant of and I'd like to help you get it straight.

Serenity and I were the first moderators at the High Council. We are best friends in real life and practically share a brain, in that our way of thinking is so similar. So what I do to her, and vice versa, is neither wrong nor unwelcome. On the other hand, since none of us have seen you on this board before, what you do to Draches and/or whomever else I or Serenity perceives as a friend will make us upset and defensive. And Tempest, if you don't understand this yet, is also a very good friend of ours and respects our opinions and concerns regarding this board. Just so you know.

Furthermore, your method of returning to good graces, shall we say, is not exactly the best approach. If you want to be liked and respected, try writing posts that are more than two sentences long. Try writing something of substance and creativity.

Anyway, again I apologize Serenity for gunking up your thead. I will get Tempest to delete it if you want after I am sure that Malchios has seen it.

~Elysian

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:10 pm 
Tightwad

edit it to a blank, Elysian, then it won't gunk up the thread. sorry Serenity.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Tavern
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:15 pm 
OOC: Just as a side note, sorry to post this here everyone, but I understand and totally agree with what Serenity, Elysian, and Tempest already reiterated. And, so, without repeating it and without furthur adeiu, back to the thread people! *Medea grumbles something incoherant about the stupid mexican keyboards*

IC:
*Suddenly, a gust of extremely warm air greeted all who were in the tavern, and the fire in the comforting fireplace began blazing somewhat uncontrollably.

All who knew what it was ignored it, and grinned slightly at the dramatic appearance of the only pheonix, Medea.

The fire suddenly solidified into a figure at first resembling a bird, and then changed once more into a woman. She stepped out of the fire and walked into the room, smiling at everyone present.*

Medea: Hey, how is everyone!

*Serenity mentally told Medea her earlier joke towards Elysian, and Medea began laughing uncontrollably. Knowing what had happened, Elysian waltzed over to Medea and hit her over the head and fixed her famous glare on her as well.*

Elysian: Really, for being so old you are so immature. Get over it, it really wasn´t that funny!

*this being said, Medea simply rubbed the growing bump on her head with a pout and then burst out laughing once more. Elysian sighed, rolled her eyes, and walked back to Serenity who was once more attempting to hide her laughter.

Draches sat through the whole thing looking at the smorgesboard of food that was just sitting on the table, ready for the taking. Medea went over to eat some food as well and sat herself at their table.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:02 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight shook her head,poor, Malchios,she was going to have to give him a talking to later on. She got caught up in here thoughts,and was suddenly strartled by the sudden flash of light from the door that had been open by a crowd of people who had just walked in. one she reconnized as Medea, and gave a small wave of respect as she walked past.

Then there were two men that she didn't reconize,one who strangly enough ordered a keg of water. The other man,stoped in the doorway looked around,and when spoting her, he walks toward her direction and sits in the corrner not too far from her. She looks over at him,not knowing exactly what to say.

Uhhh........Hellow! Umm, You from around here ?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:10 pm 
Tightwad

OOC:I'm assuming you're talking to me.
IC:No. I'm from...nevermind

The stranger tucked his hair into the back of his shirt and put a small box with all sorts of lines on the table. The stranger started tracing his fingers around several lines on the box and, without hinges or lock, the box split open, revealing a large flask filled with a clear liquid. the stranger picked up the vial and took a drink from it.Replacing the flask in its box and closing said box, the eccentric traveler leaned back against a wall, letting his facemask fall down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:47 am 
Master Old Dragon

Due to all of the confusing nonesense and clutter that went on in here, this thread is going to be ruibuilt and this one right here will be moved to archives. Please put a hold on things until then. I'm sorry to those that it may have inconvinienced.

Tnx

~Sarina

EDIT: Please do not post in this thread any longer. Instead go to the other one and post. Thank you.

Offline Profile