Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Star of the Indu
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:28 am 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin's image was now standing between Alondor and Kayla with a grin on her face. This was the response she was obviously hoping for.

Well, you will still be using the simulation equipment, but all your powers will be real, and everything you feel will be real, but it comes at a cost. If you recive a substantial wound during the sim, you will be feeling the effects of it afterward in real life, and if you die in the sim. Well your body will more than likely go into cardiac arrest. That's a bit more risky than being stuck in a coma for a few hours. I can't grant you the promise of being able to keep you alive at that point. no offense to any of you but a much rather keep Leela alive than kill her trying to bring one of you back from that. Knowing this, do you still want to try my suggestion?

Leela quickly translated what her and Kayla had already heard to the others in the room.

"if it's that dangerous maybe we should start going with them to keep them safe." Leela made the suggestion before thinking it though.

No, if they agree to this i want to man the controls myself. If something goes wrong, I'll be the only one here who will know how to fix it. Mirravin told Leela sternly, her image gave her a small glare which wasn't so much filled with anger as it was the message *use your head more*.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 am 
Matrix Operator

"I'm for it, Kayla replied, wringing her hands unconsciously. Once we finish with this, though, I think we should start looking for Melody, she added privately.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:05 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Kira walked over, slightly out of breath after running around in several different animal forms as practice.
"Hey guys, this Simulation thing sounds really cool, but there is that possibilty of one of us messing up and getting killed in it. I suppose each person should decide for themselves if they want to take the risk."
Kira was not sure herself if she wanted to try this creepy Matrx kind of thing, she decided to wait and hear what the others would say...

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 am 
Matrix Operator

Brushing against Kira's mind, Kayla asked, How was your run?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 pm 
Wandering Dragon

Still unused to the mind talking, Kira flinched.
Yes, it was fine. Its amazing how easy it is to run in animal form, on four legs, its so much more of a fluid movement than walking on two.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:53 pm 
Godsin Queen

Mirravin's image nodded in agreement.

I still enjoy being a fox from time to time. I'd run with you but I'm stuck here for the moment.Mirravin made sure Kira heard her for herself. Knowing she'd more than likely jump again from the added voice appearing from seemingly no where.

"Oh, Like I've been keeping you in here with me to deprive you of that." Leela thought to her ruefully.

Mirravin ignored her.

so that's a yes from almost everyone. I think, who are we missing? Did Jerry or Jarrel ever come back yet?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:17 am 
Matrix Operator

OOC: Jenny?

IC: "Jarrel is..." Kayla extended her mental reach as far as she could. "...still outside playing chess." She mentally prodded him. Hey slowpoke, this is Kayla. Come over to the training area, we're having a vote. Of sorts.

OOC: Now waiting on Triple 4

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"This should be interestin'," Blayk inputed. "I think it's 'bout time we put ourselves in some actual danger. 'Cause not only do we need sharper skills, but endurance is key too. And bein' able to block out pain. You'd be surprise what ya can do when ya ignore what hurts."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:15 am 
Godsin Queen

yes indeed pain tolerance isn't built up over night. Kayla how much longer must we wait for the tactic obsessed to show themselves? It's getting quite boring just waiting around. Mirravin voiced what a few of the members of the group had been too polite to voice themselves.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:35 am 
Matrix Operator

"I'm not sure," Kayla replied. "To be honest, I don't know why they haven't made their move sooner." The only way to know more would be to try to locate him... it, mentally, she continued privately. And I *really* don't want to do that again.
Still, she knew it might be the only way to find out what their nemesis was up too. Kayla sat down in a nearby chair and closed her eyes.

OCC: Will post more later.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm 
Godsin Queen

Be careful.She whispered back.

"why? what's going on?"Leela asked curiously.

I'm guessing she's going to take a look over at Legion's side of things since I've asked. She is the only one who can do so without being detected after all. Meanwhile we need to start working on the program for the others. This is going to be slightly more complicated than you are used to so pay close attention to my instructions, but first let them know what you are doing. At lest that why if something goes wrong they'll know where to find us.

Leela nodded and turned back to the others standing there.

Mirravin and I are going to get to work on the program we discussed since no one had any objections to it. That way we can start running it as soon as possible. Leela quickly relayed the message to the others before heading back over to the computers motherboard.

Then she stood for a moment as if she were listing to a list of instruction and quickly went to work on rewiring things, and threading magic though them as she did.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Reactivating the RP, mostly 'cause I'm bored.

IC: Again that sense of vastness, of a world beyond her own. Kayla homed in on Legion's mental signature, like a beacon shining in the night...
A small kangaroo mouse suddenly stiffened as its small mind was wrenched from its control. Hopping forward, Kayla the mouse stared out over an awful sight. God in heaven...
Hidden by ancient and powerful magic, a vast army of the same creatures that had attacked them moved around in a swarm. Here and there, tall, shadowy figures flickered in and out of reality as they moved from creature to creature.
"You can't hide behind your friends forever, human," an echoing, distorted voice said. Kayla turned to find Legion standing behind her. He smiled mirthlessly. "This is you last chance. Turn over the Crystal, and I just may spare your race."
That's not going to happen. Where is Melody?
"Your friend? Oh, she's just fine." Legion turned behind him. "Melody? It's for you."
Kayla's breath caught as a young girl stepped out from behind cover. Melody's eyes glowed faintly, and her voice was cold. "Hello, Kayla."
Mel, what did he do to you? What's wrong?
"Nothing," Melody said as she raised her hand, "old friend."
Kayla barely had time to withdraw as a blast of energy struck the mouse-
Oh, no, Kayla thought as her mind streaked back to the mansion, What went wrong?

Opening her eyes, Kayla sat upright. "We haven't got time for that," she said, interrupting Leela's explanation. In a flash, Kayla told Mirravin what had happened.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: is this like the tavern or do I have to follow some ruels and things like that. plz PM me so I would understand better

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: I don't think we can really continue this unless Ersska comes back, otherwise it's more than likely just gonna be you and me back and forth.

dragonmaster: you need permission from the gm of this game to enter it. Which usually has to do with going to the thread's ooc post and posting a character to be approved, provided that the game is still accepting new players, which I'm not sure it is. The gm of this rp is Falconer by the way.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

oh kk.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: @Pandora: Damn. As usual, you're right.
@Drakes: Not only is this RP doomed to fail, I'm also not accepting new players. In the future, if you want to join an RP, PM whoever started the RP thread or check in the OCC thread.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

I wanted to know what it was about so I know if I wanted to join or not. If it was somthing I liked I would join. seeing you are not taking any new ppl and this whole topic is now doomed I will not come back to this topic.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: it's good game, it's just the players in a rp can kill it by failing to post. It's not really a fail, just an idea that needs more active people to really stay alive. I'm not sure we'll ever seen enough members rolling though here for that. Maybe you should keep it around somewhere just in case though :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Hey, guys! I'm here! Where is everyone else? Has it just dropped down to the three of us?

IC: Blayk listened in slight shock while Kayla explained what happened. He was craving some action, but he didn't know his wish would be granted so soon.
"So, she's, like, possessed now?" he directed at Kayla. "And this Legion fella already has an army built up?!" Blayk let out a sigh. "Are we sure that we can really beat this guy?" His confidence had slowly leaked out of him during Kayla's story. Now, Blayk just felt hopeless.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:55 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
hm interesting that she has been hypnotized, any ideas dronalo?
One if you some how managed to get into a position where you could cause a sudden powerful flash she might snap out of it

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: now if blue tiger comes back we'd almost have the whole group back.
Ersska: yeah it had, but I knew as soon as you started posting again that at lest dragon master would come back to it which means now there are four of us again. I don't think I've ever had such an accurate prediction in my life lol! :)

ic:That's odd, it seems the plot he had to lure us out with a hostage has been abandon, and replaced with a new one. Perhaps this is a ploy to discourage us. This means he's already gotten to the point he doesn't feel like waiting for us anymore. This could be bad for us, and may mean he's now satisfied with his current army. At lest Melody will be safe as long as he has some reason to use her against us. At any rate, I have a feeling he's going to feel brave enough to send in the first wave of attackers soon. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll have rather low expectations of us.

The question is, do we keep training until they get here, or do we start prepping to meet them dead on? Either way we won't be prepared in time for their arrival.
Mirravin sent the thought to Kayla.

"well what do I do now?" Leela though in frustration looking down at the half done project she'd been working in dismay. Her mental image of Mirravin shrugged.

leave it there, we won't have time to finish it now.
Mirravin answered gruffly.

Leela sighed, and placed the wires she'd been working on back in their compartment, and closed the hatch behind it.

These things always happen right at the moment I begin to feel useful. Leela complained aloud.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:02 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC yeah well dora you have been around more recently then anyone so you know me

IC "Hey can I have the meteor, i want to analyze it in my parents lab. You know to gigure out more on what we are fighting to protect."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Tiger's been in college, I talk to her occasionally on IM. I don't think we can count on her returning soon, sadly.
IC: Reluctantly, Kayla withdrew the cube. The surface still glowed softly, as if with an internal energy source. She handed it to Alondor. "Guard it safely. If He's after it, I'll bet it's important."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Thank you so much now the lab has the tightest security of the house. It has been invisible for the past while do to my ability. Alondor then rushes off to stick the cube under a microscope and do other tests.

OOC OK please give more information o cube so i can have alondor pass it on to everyone.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:23 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I'll PM it to you.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next