Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Star of the Indu
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am 
Matrix Operator

"No, that won't work," Kayla replied. "This is no simple case of light against darkness. Don't you see? He wants us to resist, wants us to defend ourselves. If we can't strike at his forces..." Her eyes narrowed. "We strike at him."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:28 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OK but if we are going to strike him directly then Kayla could you pull Dronalo Into the frontal area of my mind so he can take control please

What why do you wnt me in control

because you think in chaotic ways similar to legion

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:44 am 
Matrix Operator

Kayla nodded. It was but the work of a moment to find the part of Alondor's mind that was different and reinforce its limited control.
Outside, the sound of breaking glass continued to echo as the Stalkers broke into the mansion through nearly every window and aperture.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Target him?" Blayk quickly scanned the horde outside. "The big black dragon?!"
Outside, the winds pushed against the army, swirling through the ranks, and tossing minions like ragdolls.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:14 pm 
Matrix Operator

Kayla shook her head. "No. At Legion. And I know how to do it. The opposite of Chaos is Unity- we must unite on a more fundamental level than he will expect."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 am 
Godsin Queen

unit? what are we going to go chase after him as we all hold hands? After all we've been thought together there isn't much we can do to get any closer. Leela spoke up she was more confused than anything else.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:26 pm 
Matrix Operator

IC:"Maybe more. I was able to use my telepathy to copy Alondor's power. If I transfer Kira's shapeshifting power to all of you, and combine that with my telepathy using Mirravin's energy, I believe we can all combine into one being." Her eyes glittered with a fevered light. "One being, with the combined powers of all of us."

OCC: Basically, we would trade off playing a single supercharacter. Interesting idea?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Blayk laughed at what Leela said.
"I'm sure that'll throw him for a loop!" Blayk smiled and winked at Leela.
"Combine?!" Blayk asked increduously. He looked around the room at all the girls. His face turned red, and he quickly ducked his head.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

Leela couldn't help but to laugh at him, especially when he started to turn red. Mirravin however had not been phazed in the least.

It sounds reasonable, there is only one problem, you've never done something like this before. Can you be sure that all of you will be able to keep a single unified shape?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:12 am 
Matrix Operator

Kayla barely hesitated. "Yes. I am sure."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

ok, I'm ready when you are, just member I'm not exactly an endless supply of energy, i do have my limits.Mirravin replied.

Whoa, wait wait! who's body are we all going to be going into? I'm confused. Leela asked slightly fearful of the whole situation.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:36 pm 
Matrix Operator

Kayla rolled her eyes back, outstretching her hands. As the group drew closer together, the sky outside began to crackle with energy. Freak tornadoes appeared and disappeared outside as light flashed through the clouds. One by one, the entire group joined hands in a large circle.
Behind them, a Hunter smashed its way through the door just as the six teens disappeared in a blaze of light. Blinking away the momentary blindness, the beast looked and paused.
Standing in front of it in the center of the room, a single tall being stood, wings extended behind it. The being turned around to face the creature; in a deep, echoing voice that sounded like the chorus of many, it said, "Turn back from my way, creature of Chaos." From one hand sprang a glimmering blade of pure light, from the other a hardened shield of bone and steel. "For I am Jakial."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: I'm hopping I'm not stepping out of the lines of what you had planned. If not I guess I'll just change it.

Ic:
ooo! we've got wings! Oh how I missed those! Any who, enough with the chit chat just kill it already so we can get to our real target. Mirravin's voice rang in the large creature's head. It seemed that even though they were now one being they still all had their own thoughts, or at lest Mirravin did anyways.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:12 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Mirravin is unique in this aspect. All the others' thoughts and memories are merged.
Name: Jakial
Appearance: Angel of Light, with golden wings and a shining aura.
Weapon: Blazing sword of light, gilded bone and steel shield
Powers: Telepathy, telekinesis, defensive shield, manipulation of light, manipulation of weather, manipulation of earth, infrared vision, shapeshifting, can pass through solid objects, regenerative powers.
Bio: The form that Unity angels take during combat. The Crystal was intended to grant total power to one individual, not split amongst many. By combining into one form, the Crystal's full potential is unlocked.
Note: Jakial is neither male nor female, and can be referred to as him or her.

IC: Jakial raised her hand. A bolt of light lanced out and pierced the Hunter all the way through, killing it instantly. Stepping over the body, she spread her wings and leaped through a broken window into the air.
Below, Legion scanned the house with smug satisfaction. Soon his forces would overwhelm those meddlers and retrieve the Indu. He glanced up as something flashed on the eastern wing and his face hardened. "So... they are unifying against me? It would appear their young leader is not so dumb as she looks." He turned to Melody. "Stop them."
She nodded. "Yes, master." Gesturing for the dark dragon and three Specters to join her, she climbed on top of the dragon and took off.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: It looks like interest has dropped off... I'm just going to make a series of posts to chronicle the end of the battle. *yawns* Starting tomorrow.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Sorry. . .I'm still interested, but I was a little confused on what to do. Plus, my internet has been dying sporadically lately (it took me several tries just to post this). I tried to send you a message about the rp, but I guess it never reached you. . .

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: *Stares intently at message inbox for five minutes* Yeah, I never got anything. Sometime tonight I'll get back to this...

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12