Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

Leon was finishing up with the last name when Luna's voice rang over the intercom once more.

Remember to make sure everyone is braced in the safety harnesses you've got maybe a min to do so. He called back to the man he'd spoken to before who was helping people strap back into their stasis cells. The man looked up for a brief moment and nodded back at him.

Then he rushed to where Erin sat, handed her back the clip board, and started running her towards the emergancy hatch. All while borrowing Erins wrist to make a response on the coms.
Well, as long as they can all get strapped in they should make it ok. I just hope that any other surviving groups left in the stasis chambers have heard though the coms, and have anchered down as well. we'er heading for one of the safty hatches now. We'll be safe there as long as it doesn't detach during entry. after saying this he continued down the hall with Erin in tow, and helped her into the safty hatch and strapped her in.
you stay here, I'm going to go check on the other stasis chambers. I'll come back for you after we land if I can't get back in time. I promise. he told her hastly, and left after sealing the hatch behind himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:59 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Erin had just sat back down in the wheelchair when Leon rushed out of the room. It was all Erin could do to hang on while Leon grabbed the wheelchair and zoomed down the hallway. Before she had time to react, he had placed Erin into a safety pod and strapped her down.

you stay here

"Like I have a choice!" Erin called after him as he closed the hatch. "Wait, no! Don't leave me!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Starshine: Shades of Grey
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:22 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Raf's face went red and he glanced around absently. "Shouldn't you be focusing on making sure we all survive? I think the gene pool would be a little shallow if all we had were four."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:44 am 
Godsin Queen

Leon rushed though the halls as fast as his legs would take him. He quickly scaned each stasis cell chamber he came across looking for any signs of life.

So far he still had five more chambers to check, and he'd found no more living people on board to warn.
When he had no luck in that hall he mad his way down to the next with the last four chambers. He gasped for breath as he ran, making his way past the first chamber after a only glancing at it. The cells inside hadn't been opened from either side. Which gave him hope that maybe those in the cells were savable.

The next was the same way, and the last had a few people scattering about in confusion.

Hey you need to get strapped back in the cells now! He huffed from exaution. Very few of the people there listened to him. So he chased after the few groups that were closer together until most of them had gone back to their cells.

He wanted to stay and make sure they all got to safety, but knowing he didn't have much time forced him to push forward. He needed to find a place to strap himself in, and fast.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 am 
Cererean Princess

"That's why I was asking whether the berthed people could survive reentry", Luna said, smiling slightly at his embarresment.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7