Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon shot a sharp glance at Rel. Trade the human? She thought angrily Beings are not something that you can just barter off! She pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind, she had others things to deal with, and she could talk to Rel about that later. She She grabbed Rec's unbroken arm and prepared to snap it if he did not answer.
"What do you want the human for?" Embermoon hissed in a dangerous voice, daring him not to answer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:35 am 
Solitary Serpent

Rec laughed again.
"Trade, you say?" He looked at Rel. "Sure. I'll trade. I'll let you keep 'her majesty'. I think that's a good trade. For me, that is!" Rec winked at Rel.
"Take good care of 'im. I'll be back." And with that, he was gone. Vanished into thin air, right out of Embermoon's grasp.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:06 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon roared with fury as Rec dissapeared from her grip.
"A teleporter!" she shouted, "A stupid, moon-struck teleporter!" Embermoon shook in her anger, and turned back into her natural form. Her eyes were glowing a deep maroon, reflecting her anger.
"We are leaving!" She growled, "Get everything you need, and hurry!" Embermoon was packed, so she started talking with the Human.
"So, do you know why the light dreamon wanted you so much?" Embermoon inquired, but then turned to Rel. "And also, fire dreamon, what did you mean 'trade the human'? He is a being just like you and me, not some trinket to be sold off!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:54 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"What I meant was that he could have been a diplomat and been reasonable about this. I didn't mean we'd actually trade him, just get a sense if he had anything to offer. What if the light dreamons had one of your shapechanging citizens? Well we may not have completed a trade, but that kind of info would be nice, don't you think? Or we could have traded then stole him back. Or just steal away the theoretical shapechanger." Bad excuses, he knew, but diplomacy was always a good front to getting information.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:55 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon did not reply; the argument would just fuel her anger. After a couple minutes, her eyes had returned back to their regular state.
"Pack up, we're going to the city of Greywind," Embermoon said, pulling a traveling cloak from her bag and putting it on, hiding her wings and tail, "We should be able to blend in there, as the city contains all sorts of creatures, so it wont be strange for some dreamons to walk around the city. Though, seeing as I am in hiding, I am going to have to keep my wings covered. Now, lets go"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:30 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Rec had teleported back to the cave where he first grabbed the human. He gathered some sticks and vines to make a makeshift splint for his arm. He needed to go somewhere to rest and heal. Greywind was the best place to go for anything. Plus, since he lost the human, his boss (whoever that may be) would be looking for him. He needed a place to hide. There was too much at stake for him to be caught without the human. He would have to find him again later

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:42 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon glanced back at Flege and Rel and realized that they were being somewhat silent on the matter.
"Well? Are you coming or not?" she growled at them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:12 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Well...." I'd be AWOL... The commander would skin me alive... Well, not if I have something to show for it in the end. Like a nice shiny medal or being knighted by the Shapechangers or something. If we want a good ally the Fire Dreamons can't have me killed for saving a queen. "I suppose I don't have much better to do, besides, it wouldn't be chivalrous of me to leave a lady, much less a queen, out in the middle of nowhere. But seeing as I'm technically committing a crime by leaving my post, don't expect me to stick around if things get too hairy. I don't want to be captured.... besides, then who would rescue you two?" This was getting awkward. He scratched his head, it still hurt from the wound she had given him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:40 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege was hesitant. He wanted to go back to the cave for his stuff but knew that they needed to blend in. He also knew that the black dragon wanted him. "I'm the one, he seems to be after, so I'll take a different path than both of you. Just point me in the general direction I need to go to get there."

Tom is the answer to life.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:54 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon first turned to Rel.
"That is a reasonalble request. I understand. I hope I can reward you If I live through this." Embermoon then turned to the human.
"As for you, human, you do not have much of a choice. I would suggest you stay with us, that light dreamon can teleport, so you will be safer with us. Also, you saved my life, so I owe you a debt, which I will pay by protecting you. You will be staying with me, whether you care for it or not. Now, we must go." embermoon motioned for them to follow her and she started walking southeast, towards the great chaotic city of Greywind.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:12 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Greywind eh? Sounds like a storm dreamon name. Any reason why?" like most of the fire dreamon troops, he hadn't been briefed about his surroundings. He wasn't from around here, and had just been randomly stuck into this backwater post. This little bit of disobediance stemmed mostly from that, he tried to imagine his commander's face when she found out where he was. It wasn't pretty. "I'll need to disguise myself as well, I mean, I kind of stand out." he said, feeling self-conscious about his horn.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:02 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon nodded then turned to the human, evaluating him.
"You'll need new clothes." Embermoon stated, "those do not look like anything natural. I don't know what strange elf wove them, they need to go." Embermoon took her pack off her back then reached inside. Her arm went much further in the pack than was naturaully possible, then she pulled out a tunic and some breeches, which seemed two times too big to fit in the pack. Embermoon tossed the clothes to the human.
"Put them on." she commanded.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:36 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege was relieved that his offer was turned down. He didn't like the fact that he was being protected by shape changer. He listened as Rhel spook and had to agree with him. Unfortunately he couldn't think of a way to disguise him.

Flege took the clothes that were tossed to him and noticed they were a bit big for him. He went behind some bushes and changed as quickly as he possibly could. "What should I do with my clothes?"

Last edited by flege2 on Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:06 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"Give them to me," embermoon said and took the clothing from his hand and stuffed it into her bag, which was twice as small as the size of the clothing, yet the clothing still fit inside.
"Now, everyone come and follow me." Embermoon said, and the three started their journey to Greywind.

Later that night , Embermoon sat on a log in the clearing where they were camped for the night. She was taking first watch and all had been pretty silent, but she was still as alert as ever. Then, she heard a quiet rustle in the brush about ten yards away from the clearing. Embermoon felt her magic weaken. Shadow dreamons! she thought, and dashed over to where Rel and Flege were sleeping.
"Get up!" she whispered urgently and shook the two to wake them, "The two shadow dreamons are still following us, they are nearby!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Sorry, I know I'm the one who started the misspelling, but now it's driving me crazy. It's Rhel, not Rel. Sorry if I'm being obsessive.

IC: Now he regretted not saying anything. "Drak, I knew we should have burnt his clothes. Their smell sticks out like a sore thumb in the midst of the natural scent of the forest. We should make flight." Rhel looked to the human, then the queen. "You'll need to turn into something that can carry him. I can distract the Shadows while you escape."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:14 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoons heart raced then she felt herself grow weak and faint. her head swam so much that she had to hold onto a branch to keep from collapsing. The day's fighting, running, falling, and use of magic combined with the anti-magic produced by the shadow dreamons had finally done what she feared what was to happen.
She was dying.
Embermoon's legs gave out from under her as she fell to the ground, fighting to breath.
"Help me.....dying....." *cough cough* embermoon closed her eyes for what she thought would be her last time. She fell unconsious, death creeping nearer by the second.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege watched Embermoon fall and heard her pleas for help. Unfortunately he couldn't do anything, even if he knew what was wrong. "I'll take Embermoon to Greywind and find her some medical attention. Can you distract the shadow dreamons long enough for me to get her there?" Flege whispered to Rhel. With that Flege started for Embermoon. I hope someone there can help her.

(Sorry about the misspelling of you name. I'll go fix it now.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:14 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Sure." His head was throbbing, Rhel didn't feel much like talking. "I can hold them off for a while." He rubbed his temples. "I need something to get their attention. "A bugle or something. It's awful dark." Then he remembered. "Wait, never mind, they're shadow dreamon, they have excellent night vision." This ache was messing with his thinking process. "Here I go." Jumping into the sky, he immediately felt better with the wind beneath his wings. Then he realized it may have been because he was going the wrong way. He turned, and the difference was mind-numbing. They were definitely somewhere around here. He circled, looking for motion. A shadow rushed toward him, and he swerved to avoid it...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:49 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege Picked up Embermoon and headed toward Greywind, at least that was what he hoped. He tried going as fast as he could but found that approach troublesome. He kept hitting trees and tripping over roots. After the fourth tree he crashed into to, he took a more cautious approach. He look down at Embermoon making sure he hadn't reopened any wounds before continuing.

Last edited by flege2 on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:15 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

.~:DREAM SEQUENCE:~.
Embermoon found herself in some sort of desert. She was running, but she couldn't find what she was looking for.
Suddenly, one of the desert sand dunes fell away to reveal a large boulder with an ancient rune engraved on it.
Embermoon shrunk back in fear from the rune, she knew what it meant, and it was not anything good.
Then, everything faded to blackness once again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The creature leaped at him, going for the staff. It clawed at his hands trying to get him to let go, but he struggled. They both were tumbling through the air, playing a game of chicken to who would loose their grip on the spear first. The shadow dreamon looked nearly insane as he lashed at him again with a claw. He countered with a well aimed kick to the shin. It howled with pain and let go and Rhel pulled out of the dive just in time, his rear claws scraping dirt. He landed, out of breath, glancing up at the three of them now circling above. They reminded him of something. I have to lead them away. He took off into the sky, suddenly remembering the tribe of storm dreamons they had passed a while back. They could help me, whether they want to or not.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:46 am 
Solitary Serpent

As the sky grew darker, Rec awoke from his nap. He felt much better after resting. He stretched and realized that he would still be sore for quite awhile. His stomach growled.
"Crap! I gotta find something to eat." Rec remembered the storm dreamons he had seen earlier and the storm they brought with them.
"Everything's probably hiding from the rain. . .great. . ." He left the cave and took to the sky. Sure enough, the storm dreamons were still having their fun, and no other creature was anywhere to be found.
Rec decided he better make the best of things and head on to Greywind. His flight was slow and steady and a tad bit painful, but manageable. He had only been flying for a little while when something hit him.
Rec spun in the air and regained his composure. He looked around for whatever it was. He could vaguely see the shapes of three shadow dreamons circling like vultures. Rec wondered what they were up to.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:51 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Rhel flew recklessly on, half-faking tiredness in the mannerisms of his wings and maneuvers. He painstakingly unregulated the wing beats. His left was beating slower than the right, making it seem as if it was injured. As for his maneuvers, he would rise slowly and glide, all in a squiggle against the wind currents driving the storm. The three shadows circled above, as if waiting for him to lose his strength and fall to the ground. He supposed they knew he was either the shapeshifter herself or someone whom had crossed her. The weakness and unapparent injuries were to convince them that he was the queen, hurt by their mere presence. He knew it was cheesy and would fall apart if they got to examine him and see that he had no item to prevent complete magic breakdown like the real queen had experienced.

No matter, he thought, they won't get to interrogate me. The rain was starting to come down with a vengeance, and he knew he had to be getting close as silhouettes appeared just out of view sight in the shifting clouds. Suddenly he changed his stance, shooting upward above the clouds, forcing his pursuers to do the same if they wished to keep up. Before they could catch sight of him, however, he dived back into the clouds.

It took a few moments for a curious storm dreamon to draw close enough, but one drifted into his peripheral vision. He shifted his weight as if he was going to turn to the left, but instead threw himself the other direction, plunging into the poor dreamon. He took ahold of his left wing and pulled until he heard a pop. He held on to the squirming dreamon for a few seconds then let him go. He fell below the clouds and quite a bit further before popping his wing back into place. The youngling still struggled, however, and continued to glide down to the earth. In the storm, all you could see was a silhouette against the rain and differing amounts of greyscale. They weren't able to tell the difference and the shadows soon were soon spotted spiraling above him; all three were duped.

Of course they would follow it, and the dreamon would put up a fight with his elemental powers, but not for too long. The Shadow Dreamons would, of course, think that the changling had shifted once again to throw off pursuit, but would see through it because of the injured wing. They would further assume that she had over taxed herself trying to lose them in the clouds and feinted for a few moments. It was a near perfect plan, providing they all fell for it. Only time would tell, as the dreamons would torture the poor curious storm dreamon until they finally gave up, realizing it wasn't their target or anyone who knew her.

By then, Rhel would be well on his way back to the two misfits he was currently protecting. But storm dreamons were still watching from the clouds, he had only to hope that none of them saw what he had done in the veil of churning water and wind that they had created and seek revenge. What he could hope for however, is their rescuing of the hatching. He smiled at the thought. Yes, that was definitely something to hope for. Little did he know that the scales of the watching dreamon were black, rather than a natural color.

(OOC: Of course I mean Rec, not a shadow. Assuming Rec's char is still after the human and queen, if not then I guess it'd have to be a shadow. :roll: ) [/i]

Offline Profile