Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am

Post subject: Asmasia: The Great Dreamon War
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:03 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

If this looks interesting, go to the OOC forum, and find the post with the title "Asmasia: The Great Dreamon battle" in order to find more information on this roleplaying thread and to join.
Asmasia, a castle ages planet that has lived in peace for the past three centuries, until recently, when began The Great Dreamon War. How it happened, was on one specific meeting of the Great Dreamon Council, (when the leaders of each species of Dreamon get together to help eachother and govern things), the Shadow dreamon leader commanded that he was to be the leader of all the dreamons; which was unheard of, the dreamons thought each species equal. Eventually, each species wanted themselves as the leader of all the Dreamons, and so the Great Dreamon War begun. You come in around a year after the war has begun.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:22 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon dashed into the forest and spread her wings and took flight through the trees. She was running from a group of Shadow Dreamons that had been pursueing her for the past three days.
After an hour of brisk flight, she landed in a tree and climbed into where the branches were thick. She lashed her pack to the branch above her,and fell asleep, forgetting to change form before she did so.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:44 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The fire dreamon shuffled his feet in an attempt to keep himself awake, for the same reason he snapped his claws. Nothing seemed to work, a few minutes later his eyes crossed and his horn went out of focus and he fell asleep.

Rhel snapped to attention. The leaves above his head had just shifted. Something had landed in the tree above him, though very high up. He looked up at the thick branches and tangling vines, all those catches that would inevitably snag on his horn. Of course, it had to be his night on watch duty that something actually happened. He lifted his spear, which he had fell asleep leaning on earlier, and secured it to his person by sliding the dull end under his leather belt. Very carefully he found his footing and started to climb.

OOC: So, what kind of stuff do dreamons have? Communication crystals? Clothes? I mean, I know they have weapons, so that means tools to make them, but what kinda technology do they have and what other stuff do they have and use?

Last edited by Jishdefish on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:59 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

OOC: With such a wide range of magic, if they work together, they can do many amazing things. You do not have to have a uniform. Dreamons now have items that have something to do with their race, example: a forest dreamon would carry a seed pouch so when they need a barrier, they toss down some seeds and make the plants grow tall and thick.

IC:Embermoon woke, hearing someone climbing the tree. She cursed herself for forgetting to take a differant form than her own. She cursed again as she realized that she could not fly away without having herself be a perfect target for arrows. She waited, it was her only choice she drew her sword and waited.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: ooc
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

OOC: I think fire dreamons would have tinder or herbs that increase the dreamon's fire power. You choose what you think a fire dreamon would carry!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

(OOC: Anything I type in italics are Flege's thoughts and anything in () is OOC. Also I tend to play by strict rules. Is this the way the you are running this RPG or do you have different rules?)

IC: As Flege appeared, he took note of his surroundings. He appeared to be in a forest not unlike Earth's forest. Am I home? He felt his surroundings (not physically but more of like mentally). No, it's not home. Flege lets out a sigh woundering if he'd ever see his family again. Flege starts to wander around the forest going nowhere in particular.

Tom is the answer to life.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:46 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon heard a sound from the ground as the person climbed higher into the tree. she groaned, it was probably reinforcments. She Decided that if more were coming, it would be foolish to remain trapped in a tree. She swung her pack onto her back and took off. As she caught a wind she saw that a fire dreamon was climbing the tree, but only a small human was on the ground. This intruiged her, but she knew that the other Dreamon was watching and would soon fly after her. She changed her form into that of a bat, her pack molding in with her skin as she joined the other bats in the sky. The fire dreamon won't find me for a while she thought with glee as she swooped away with the bats. But just then, a roar sounded and the three shadow dreamons that were pursueing her earlier took to the sky. They swooped up and through the bats. Embermoon shrieked in fear as the anti-magic produced by the Shadow dreamons forced her back into her naturaul form and made her weak. She fell from the sky and hit the ground hard, and then blacked out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:47 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

As Flege was wondering around, he heard something crash to the ground nearby. Flege went off in the direction of the crash. As he neared, he could make out a humanoid figure. The closer he got the less the humanoid looked less like a human and more like an elf mixed with a dragon. I wonder if all the inhabitants look like this. Flege cautiously drew closer looking for any type of danger.

He looked at how the elf/dragon was lying. She was lying in what looked like an uncomfortable position. She was on her side with her left wing wrapped around her front obscuring most of her front. The other wing was spread out beside her. Her tail was coiled close to her back. Her arms were nestled inside her wing. Her legs were crossed. He also noted the pack she carried cushioned her apparent fall.

As Flege examined her more closely, he noticed many small lacerations and some bruises. She did not look like she had any other injuries. Flege took off his backpack and took out a small first-aid kit. He took out antiseptic and a cotton swab. He gently applied the antiseptic to her many cuts and put bandages on the more severe lacerations. For the smaller lacerations, he used a liquid adhesive (sealant).

After he was done caring for the woman, he put everything back in the back pack and sat leaning against a tree, and took out his notebook, camera, a pen, and the mini laptop. With the camera he took a picture of the woman and uploaded it to the mini laptop. He wrote a small description of her and shut the laptop down. He then started writing recent events into the notebook while he waited for the woman to awaken.

(Embermoon: Could you describe what your character is wearing. Wow, am I descriptive tonight.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:03 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

OOC: She is in a deep purple tunic and black breeches.

IC: Embermoon woke. She saw the human there with some sort of bright-metal machine that was glowing and changing. The human kept tapping on the pad, and the screen was changeing. This bright-metal box made her curoisity overcome her fear.
"Who are you?" She askaed, "And what is that thing?" she pointed to the laptop. Only then did she notice her injuries, and she sniffed at the strange bandages. "What are these things? Did the dwarves make them?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:07 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
As the tree rustled again Rhel decided he wanted to know what he was dealing with, and broke off a branch to ignite. Unfortunately, the figure took off into the night sky, and he quickly noted it was just a bat.

Whether out of curiosity that a bat could shake the tree so much, or just intuition he kept his eye on it with the excellent night-vision eyes of flame could afford you, at least when viewing silhouettes. All of a sudden three other shapes--Dreamon, took to the sky and the bat, no longer a bat, dropped to the ground like a stone.

This was quite a development, Rhelis realized. A Shapechanger Dreamon, and a pack of Shadow Dreamon tailing it. He glanced quickly at the faint outline of the horizon. It was still many hours till dawn, much to early for smoke signals to the encampment. Telling his commanders would have to wait. His prey couldn't however, the Shadow Dreamons would follow the Shapechanger relentlessly; he didn't have much time. Rhel quickly took the express way down the tree--jumping.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:11 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon sniffed the air then let out a hiss. The Fire dreamon! She could smell it, but she did not know how far away he was, for the wind can carry scents far.
"Have need to leave or hide" she whispered to the human, "Now!"
He was getting closer! Embermoon shoved the human and his stuff into the brush and told him to stay hidden. She turned into an owl and waited.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:17 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

(He doesn't have the laptop out. He has a notebook out. Not the computer kind, the kind that has paper in it.)

Flege looks up from his writing as he notices the woman waking up. She asks who he is and then asks about the bandages. "I go by the name of Flege2 or just Flege." He ponders how to answer her other questions though. and then realised his mistake in using the bandages. Darn. I'm in a more primitive reality. Glad she wasn't awake for her picture. "Those things keep your blood inside you while the wound heals. I can't say who made them though. Who are you and wha-" Flege almost blurted his last sentence out before realising how rude it would be to ask it. Instead he just repeated the first question she asked, "Who are you?"

Last edited by flege2 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:20 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"Embermoon" she replied then hissed and pushed him into th brush and told him "hide! Keep quite if you want to live" she turned into an owl and flew to wait for the fire dreamon

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:22 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Rhel stopped just outside the clearing. He was being cautious. This was surely the place where she had fallen, the leaf-litter and grasses were disturbed in the middle, and the scent of it was intoxicantingly potent. But there was a second smell here, something odd and alien to him.

The curiosity was tempting, but he knew better than to charge into the space. For all he knew it could be a trap. They were just here, and not to long ago either, he would wait them out, assuming they were still here of course. If they didn't turn up, he wouldn't tell his superiors about them. He didn't want to risk their fury in failing to capture them.

(OOC: And on that note, it is nearly midnight here and I had better hit the sack. I'll be back tomorrow sometime.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:32 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege was surprised when he got shoved into the bush. He was more surprised when she turned into an owl. Flege was as quiet as he could be which wasn't all that quiet. He kept on fidgeting about in the bush trying to find a spot that was more comfortable than being tangled up in a bush. The only good places to hide were in trees and he was about to try and climb one. The best he could do was jump back into the bush he was pushed into. Man am I bad at hide and seek. Whatever is coming will probably find me for sure.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:36 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon turned her owl eyes around the clearing then stopped. The fire dreamon was just outside of the clearing!
OOC:they do have humans on this planet, the scent won't be that unfamiliar....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:49 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Well, he would smell strongly of chemicals and synthetic plastics if he's from Earth... It might even mask the sweaty stench of human.

IC: So, what to do now? He hadn't secured the area, but it was too hazardous to venture far. Obviously his quarry had found a place to hide, which was one up from what he had. The Shadow Dreamon would be here soon he didn't have time for this. Very carefully he started to make his way around the edge of the clearing. Hiding spots were scarce in there, it was the forest that was strung with the most underbrush, so his military mind told him that the best course of action was to make sure they hadn't hidden themselves out here to try and ambush him when he entered.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:58 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

(Not sure what Flege would smell like as he has been reality shifting for two years now. He would've picked up smells from those realities as well. He is originally from Earth though so he should have some of that smell on him.)

Flege was still trying to get comfortable when he noticed that another being was near. He tried his best to keep still. Unfortunately he was still tangled up in the bush and any movement he did rattled it. I'm a so stewed. Even if I'm not found by whatever is out there, I still have to answer to Embermoon.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: RP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:45 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon saw the fire dreamon starting to go around the edge of the clearing. she lept from the branch while turning herself into her normal form. She quickly drew her sword and attacked the other dreamon. He must not find out who I am! was her only thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:27 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The Fire Dreamon saw the attack a second to late. Rhel ducked, reached for his spear, and angled his head out of the way of her adjusted swing at the same time, but the sound of his pain-filled gasp still resounded through the forest. The changeling had struck him in the forehead, at the point where his horn met his head. The knob of bone had saved him, her sword was stuck in it, but at the cost of a minor head wound. He had leveled his spear at her throat, but was still tense, knowing that this battle was far from over as she could easily shift to a different form and render this draw into a victory for her, or loss for him. He thought quickly, knowing that this decision could mean life or death, for now or later. He chose later. "I can hide you!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:27 am 
Solitary Serpent

Rec sat at the base of the big oak, enjoying his day. He had just recieved a new job and had just escape capture yet again.
"Ain't easy being wanted," he chuckled to himself. He glanced down at the papers he had just recieved about his next job. He was supposed to find a human.
"From ear-. . .er-. . e-arth. . .??" Rec didn't know what strange world was called, but supposedly this human could jump realities. . .
"An interesting bounty indeed!. . ."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:21 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege heard fighting from somewhere nearby and tried his best to free himself from the bush. He eventually tumbled out of the bush into the clearing. He was an easy target but he was more worried about Embermoon. He looks around the clearing and spots the two fighters. He is taken aback by what he saw. What? A dragon? Then he notices that the dragon has Embermoon at a disadvantage and was saying something. Flege ran toward the two.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: RP
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:46 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon instantly froze. "Do you even know who you have offered shelter?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:56 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

He noticed a human running towards them, so that must have been the odd smell. "Well, as far as I can see neither of you are as much of a threat as those Shadows following you. So, as a testament of good faith, I'll hide you two. Your people are going into hiding; you forfeited the war, there is no reason for us to fight." He lowered his spear. "Do you mind removing your sword?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:01 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon sighed and dislodged her sword from his horn. She looked at the human and motioned for him to follow her. She turned to the fire dreamon and unsuccessfully tried to make it so the human could not hear. "Fine. I hope you realize the danger of hiding the leader of the shapechangers."

Offline Profile