Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:32 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: flege2: Rec doesn't know. He just does what he is told. Sometimes, he doesn't even meet his employer. They are usually figures of power who have Rec take care of their dirty work.
Jish: Yes, Rec still has both of them. . .

IC: Rec noticed the fire deamon catching up to him.
Crap! This was not good. How was he suppose to fight the dreamon AND carry these two? Plus, his wounds were beginning to take their toll. Rec wouldn't be able to make it much farther. He had to find a way to lose the fire dreamon. Fast.
Rec looked around. Clouds! Perfect! But the fire dreamon was coasting above him. Waiting. . .
Rec made his move. He swerved to the right, towards the clouds. He put on a small burst of speed, putting a little distance between him and the fire dreamon. Rec had to ditch someone. He couldn't keep carrying them both. He reached the clouds, above the clouds. he decided the shapeshifter would be the best to leave since she was unconscious. He quickly dropped her onto the cloud and flapped his wings a few times, whipping the clouds over the shapeshifter. With the girl hidden Rec flew a few yards in the opposite direction, then dove back down out of the clouds, hoping the fire dreamon would follow him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:08 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon groaned as she came to. She tried to sit up, but she was too weak. She found herself in a sort of white, fluffy bedding.Where am I? she tought then saw the ground far below her. Her head swam. I'm on a cloud!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:25 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Greedy, but clever." He duly noted the black light dreamon trying to hide in white clouds. Surely he wasn't that stupid. No, he had to be ditching one of his hostages. He would have to choose, chase after him and come back, or find the hidden burden in the clouds. As he dived straight through the clouds in pursuit his choice was made for him. The clouds were so thick with magic and vapor that he didn't see her until it was too late to bank out. He and the shapechanger collided and plunged through the fluffy embankment, the ground growing like the anxiety swelling in his heart as he struggled to get his wings unfurled. It took him longer than he'd liked, but they did his bidding and he saved himself and the girl, with only a few hundred feet to spare. "Sorry," he managed to get out between shaky breaths. She had a shallow cut on her cheek from his horn, and he hoped that was the extent of her injuries from the impact. He landed on a treetop. "Can you fly? Maybe turn into something with more than one set of wings?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:44 am 
Solitary Serpent

Rec noticed that the flame dreamon didn't come out of the clouds for a while, and when he did, he wasn't alone. Oh well. There wasn't much that Rec could do about it. His wounds were killing him. He needed to stop and heal soon. Rec flew back up to the clouds. It was the only place that the human wouldn't be able to escape. He landed on the biggest one he could find. Rec released the human.
"We're staying here tonight," he said matter-of-factly. He smiled to himself as he settled down.
"Why are they so interested in you?" he mumbled as he began to settle in to sleep.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:59 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege was paralyzed with fear as he was released onto a cloud. He expected to fall strait through it but was amazed when he didn't. Flege inched his way to the edge of the cloud and peered down. As soon as he did so, he back up almost crashing into the dragon who kidnapped him. I'm definitely not getting off that way.

Tom is the answer to life.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:58 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon formed herself into a very large dragonfly, and darted out of the cloud and followed the fire dreamon.
"We need to save the human!" she said. "He must be important if the light dreamon wants him so badly."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:17 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
He shook off his queasiness and added with a smirk, "Apparently even more important than the Shapechanger Queen." The dark-colored light dreamon was out of sight now, and clouds were many in the twilight sky. "Great we lost him. I suppose we should try a few of the larger clouds before we quit though. Or should we continue through the night?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:41 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon smiled.
"Well, I do not think he knows I am the queen. My guess is that he thinks we will give up looking for him." she paused as she saw a human face quickly peek over the edge of a large cloud a ways away. It dissapeared from sight behind the cloud as the human moved away from the edge. She quickly told the fire dreamon what she had seen and took off quickly and quietly towards the cloud, motioning for the fire dreamon to follow.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:55 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Stay away from the edge!" Rec growled at the human. "You're going to be more trouble than you're worth." He stood up and scraped at the cloud, creating a hole. Rec shoved the human into it.
"You're gonna stay there for now. I don't need you making a scene. And don't worry," he added with a grin, "you won't suffocate." Rec pushed the cloud back over the human, covering him. The cloud was light and airy, so the human wouldn't even feel the slightest pressure and would still be able to breathe. Rec checked his surroundings. All clear, for now.
Rec quickly dressed his wounds. It was dark now. And it seem that a thunderstorm would be coming soon. The clouds were thickening and growing darker by the minute. Rec figured there would be no need to hide. He blended perfectly with storm clouds. He curled up on top of where the human laid. If he moved, Rec would know.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:57 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Rhel glided after her, hoping that they hadn't been spotted. The clouds were darkening. He hoped that they were out of the skies before the pre-storm downdraft struck. All was silent and dead, not a good sign, the storm was going to be fierce. He kicked back, angling his wings to a slower pace as they got closer.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:00 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

OOC: I figured that with the storm would come storm dreamons.
IC: A few storm dreamons flew gleefully above. The storm they had cooked up was getting larger by the second. They darted back and forth in and out of the storm clouds, prodding them to make them grow larger.

Embermoon slowed down along with the fire dreamon and landed as softly as possible onto the cloud on which she had seen the human peek over.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:03 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon saw the light dreamon lying down on the cloud, but she could not see the human. She caught the human's scent coming from the cloud, and it was too fresh for him to have left. The light dreamon must have hidden him, where she did not know, but it was somewhere nearby. She drew her sword as she formed into her naturual form. she walked around the edge of the cloud, trying to be as quiet as she could. She got to the part of the edge that was closest to the light dreamon, and she tried to see if the light dreamon was awake, or if he had seen her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:53 pm 
Solitary Serpent

As the sky darkened, Rec sensed something land on the cloud. He didn't move or open his eyes. He was waiting for whatever it was to come to him. His adventure today had taken a lot out of him, and he was tired and hungry. What could be a better way to end the day than to have your food come to you? So, Rec patiently waited, hoping whatever it was would come within reach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:38 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

It seemed to Embermoon that the light dreamon was sleeping. She sighed in relief, this was going to be easier than she thought. She inched within sword reach of his neck and swung her sword.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:13 am 
Solitary Serpent

Rec waited 'til his prey drew closer. Suddenly, he sprang from his spot towards his prey. He was suprised as a sword collided with his shoulder. Rec slammed into his prey. The both toppled over and rolled towards the edge of the cloud. Rec landed on top of what ever it was.Still somewhat suprised, he quickly pinned down his prey and growled. It was the shaphifter!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:00 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon hissed as she was pinned to the cloud. The other dreamon had been awake! She counted the surprise on his face and in his eyes a stroke of luck, he probably did not expect that it was her that was creeping towards him. Embermoon rolled away from the edge with the light dreamon until she was on top.
"What do you want with the human?" she hissed, "What are your intentions?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:39 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Rec rolled with the shapeshifter. She was now on top of him.
"Mmm, feisty, aren't we?" he chuckled, grinning at her. "I like that." He winked her. He freed an arm and placed a clawed hand behind her head, pulling her face close to his.
"And what do you want with him?" he inquired in a soft, teasing voice. He rolled over and pinned her down again. Rec glanced around.
"Where's your boyfriend, dearie? I know he can't be too far away."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:17 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon hissed in anger and disgust and threw the light dreamon off her and across the cloud, knocking out his breath. Embermoon's eyes glowed in her fury.
"I have no mate or boyfriend, it would distract from my leadership duties. The human is under the protection of the shapechangers, which I command. I would suggest you tell me what you intend to do with the human, unless you wish to meet a very painful death!" Embermoon hissed and grew into her largest form, A full-sized and very powerful black dragon. With one collosal paw she pinned the light dreamon to the cloud, making sure he could not escape. "Now tell me!" she roared.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:18 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Sure you do. Christmas boy's been following you like a dog."
Rec laughed as she change and pinned him down.
"Temper, temper." He clucked his tongue at her. "You can't kill me anyway. "'Cause only I know where the human is." Rec closed his eyes as lightning began to light the sky and thunder rumbled through the sky.
Perfect timing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:01 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon smirked. "I know well enough that he is on this cloud, that will be enough information to find him. Now as for you..." embermoon started to squeeze Rec, trying to suffocate him and break his ribs. "I would also suggest you not insult the shapechanger queen, it can be," Embermoon grinned with cool malice, "well, a dangerous act." she squeezed Rec harder.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:06 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Rel swung his mouth like a flamethrower, further evaporating layers of cloud with precision, looking for the human. He trusted the queen to take care of herself, mostly as a distraction. He took the process slow and in grids, hoping the dreamon had had the sense to keep him near the spot where they had found him. And also hoping he didn't torch the human, despite his care to only graze the clouds slowly. He knew that human's skin wasn't nearly as tough as a dreamon's.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:57 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Flege wasn't exactly pleased to be buried but was more afraid to move now than ever. He was already surprised the cloud held him and a dragon and now he had an even thinner cloud cover under him.

He became aware that another being was on the cloud and had now engaged his kidnapper. He heard voices above him but couldn't make them out because of cloud fluff surrounding him. As they were fighting, Flege was pushed further and further into the cloud.

Eventually he felt a hole forming under him. He rolled over to see how big the hole was. Unfortunately this made the hole larger and he was now dangling from the bottom of the cloud.

Tom is the answer to life.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:32 pm 
Solitary Serpent

With the flash of lightning, Rec noticed the fire dreamon was also on the cloud.
"Well, there he is! I knew he couldn't be far behind you!" Rec was still taunting the shapeshifter. If he was right, her anger would get the best of her. Women were always touchy about things.
"Looky there! He's even setting you up a dreamon-lit dinner!" (candlelit - dreamonlit) Rec laughed at the thought. If she stayed big, and if the other kept thinning the cloud, they would all fall through. He just had to keep her distracted and mad. A flash of lightning shot across the sky. Other streaks jumped from cloud to cloud. One streak landed just to the right of the arguing pair. Rec helped to brighten it a bit, hoping to make the shapeshifter loosen her grip.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Rp
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:54 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Embermoon roared. Her eyes glowed deep red, a sign the other dreamon was going too far. She grabbed rec and took off. Midair, Embermoon growled and took the light dreamons arm and snapped the bone. She had started squeezing him harder when she saw something dangeling beneath the cloud; the human! she roughly tossed the light dreamon into her other hand and dived, swooping under the cloud. She snatched the human with her other hand and swooped back up again. she saw the fire dreamon still torching the cloud. "I have the human!" she growled as she flew by the fire dreamon, "And I broke the pathetic light dreamon's arm. Come, lets go back down to the ground and take care of this," Embermoon dove towards the ground and landed in a clearing, where she set down the human. She growled at rec, who she still held tightly in her fist. "Now, I think you have some explaining to do," Embermoon hissed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Great, showed up by a woman. I guess she's a queen, so it isn't that bad. He placed his wounded ego aside and landed next to her on solid ground. "Yeah, like why the heck you ambushed us for a human. You could of at least asked if we even wanted him first. Maybe arrange a trade?" Embermoon's gaze was a bit frightening, though it may have just been the storm building around them. "Not that we would have traded him, but you could have asked all the same."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next