Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:54 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn let out a hiss.
"Dragon. . ." he almost growled. "I knew it!" Disgust and hatred thickened in his words. Although he didn't like the creatures, he knew a dragon's word was never broken. . .so far anyway. But this one didn't know what/who he was or what he was after. She might change her mind later. Brothorn figured he wouldn't have any trouble out of the halfling. She looked a bit unsure and timid. He looked at the pale girl.
"Lady, you couldn't hurt me if you tried," he said with new found courage. Knowing them for what they really were allowed Brothorn to (somewhat) overlook the fact that they were girls. His back was burning more than ever now as he stood waiting for a response. He gritted his teeth, trying to ignore it and shifted his ax again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: rp
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:30 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Frostbite glared at Brothorn.
"What's wrong with dragons?" she snapped,"we do not have any choice whether we get to be born dragon or not! I am not proud of where my dragon blood came from. But is it really my fault that I am half-dragon? No!" She continued to glare at Brothorn angrily. Her eyes glinted with fury.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:08 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sasha brushed Brothorn's comment away as typical human arrogance. "I'm an assassin for a living, I have bested better warriors then you, but whatever." She shrugged. "Now that our secret is out I suppose you have nothing to hold against us, unless you are racist that is. In which we can find mutual animosity at least, as I don't much like humans either."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Why are dragons always so cocky? He hated being underestimated. Anger could be seen in his eyes and a small but deep rumble could be hear in his throat. He shouldered his way past the pale girl and headed for the exit. He wasn't going to let her get the better of him. He could leave if he wanted to, and that was exactly what he was going to do.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:52 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Come on, you don't have to be so rude!" She called after him. He hated dragons almost as much as she did humans, only without the sarcasm and enjoyment she got from toying with them. Sasha suddenly wondered if he had a reason to hate them. Suddenly she jumped, extraordinarily high if she had been just a human, ashy dress trailing in the breeze of movement. Landing a yard in front of him she told him: "Do you know why I look like this? Why I don't look like a dragon most of the time? It's because a couple of humans wanted to make me into their little baby human girl. They raised me to be one of you, and never told me that I was something better. It turned out that their avarice hurt me in the process, not allowing me to transform into my true form for long without risking my life. That is my reason for hating humans. What's yours for dragons?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:49 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"One of me?!" Brothorn shot back. "You don't know me, dragon! You get no pity from me! None of you do!" He shot a glance at the halfling.
"None. Now move!" he commanded the pale girl. He wanted to leave and didn't want to start a fight here. He was already aggravated, and things would just get worse.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:33 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

She stepped aside. "I gave you my word." Sasha sighed, she spilled her guts, at least some of them, and got no response. He really was angry. She didn't really mean to deceive him, as she had hinted at by her story, but it was really easy. "Sorry to keep you waiting, and for walking into you in the first place. Perhaps it's better to pretend we never met, and that you weren't the least bit touchy about your shoulders."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:46 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Call me stupid, but you lost me in that last post. Is she trying to deceive him? What is really easy? I'm lost. . . :oops:

Brothorn paused a minute at the mention of his shoulders. His expression remained the same.
"Maybe we should," he said after a second. He was not going to let this girl get the best of him. He started towards the exit. . .yet again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:21 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"he is lucky," Frostbite whispered. "He does not have to hate his own father"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:57 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Frostbite sadly glanced at Brothorn then Picked up her cloak and put it on. She went and bought provisions.Yet another person turned against me Frostbite thought, her eyes started to glisten with tears, Just because of my wings and tail. I wish my father had never exsisted. Then my mom would not have had my dad be a dragon, and mabye then I would be accepted as an equal. Frostbite wiped away a tear and turned and walked past Sasha and walked to the gate.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:03 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: No, it was supposed to be a concealed threat that she knew a secret of his. Not a big one of course, just what she thought was an Achilles' heel of his.

IC: Sashiara watched him go, wondering if he would pick up what she had hinted at before he got too far. Space swam against her vision as she thought of what to do next. The reverie was broken when the familiar cloaked girl followed in Brothorn's footsteps past her. It took only a handful of steps to catch up with the winged girl. "Sorry about that, some people don't appreciate us and what we can do. What's your name?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: RP
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:03 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Frostbite looked up sadly into Sasha's eyes.
"I know." she whispered. "It just hurts me to see so many turn against me just because of my dragon blood. Even if a person doesn't care that it is dragon blood, the turn against me when they hear which dragon gave me that blood."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:02 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn continued towards the exit, but something kept telling him to go back. He didn't want to, though. The girl had made him mad. Plus, he didn't like the fact that she was able to make him stay at first. Why hadn't she made him stay this time? Why was she just letting him walk away? Something wasn't right. Brothorn continued forward. He knew the girls were still behind him. He couldn't just turn around and go with them. He had to be sneaky. But how? Where could he go?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: RP
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:04 am 
Shapechanger Dreamon

Frostbite started her story
"My father was a frost dragon, and a very powerful one too. He was known throughout the countryside as Dragnak the feared, and for a good reason. Every day he would fly to a village and demand food or tribute, or he would destroy the entire town and eat all the villagers. He was very strong and had a horibble temper, so he usaully got what he wanted. One day, he was at one of the nearby villages when he was offered a young women, who was my mother. He thought she was beautiful and brought her to his lair and kept her. My mother eventually gave birth to me, but my father was killed by one of the nearby knights who had gotten fed up with him pushing the villages around. My mother went into hiding because every person who found out about me would drive her out of the town, for they considered me an abomination. She was killed when I was 14, and ever since then I have been on my own." Frostbite finished, then added, "And my name is Frostbite."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:46 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

"your name would have sufficed. So, can you fly with those?" She asked, refering to her wings. "If so than at least you have something these apes can envy."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:58 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Hey, guys. I think Heavyman has pretty much abandoned this rp. And I'm not sure if Makla is coming back. I'll talk to him and see. But right now it seems that we three can make are own adventure. The question is: who decides?

IC: Before he reached the exit, Brothorn took a corridor to his right. If memory served right, tis corridor should circle around and allow him to come out behind the girls.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:27 pm 
Shapechanger Dreamon

"Yes, I can fly." Frostbite stated, "and I just felt ike I should tell you about me," she shrugged

Offline Profile