Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

Post subject: Swords
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:25 am 
G.E.E.K.

Brandon looked out the window of his apartment. He was here in Paris with about seven hundred other SwordSouls like himself. Brandon knew none of these people, he only knew who had called them together, a billionaire, and SwordSoul going by the name of Samantha Scopes.

O.O.C. I'd like it if we all were in or near Paris. I'll tell you Samantha's ability later, when the meeting officially commences.

Last edited by Dragon444 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:31 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason dozed sleepily aboard Air France 119, inbound for Paris, France. His bag was in the overhead, along with a long wrapped bundle: his sword. It had been a simple matter to alter the electromagnetic radiation around it so as to render it undetectable. He wondered who the others at the meeting were.

OCC: 7 billion? I didn't know that everyone else on Earth recieved a sword.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:15 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
She hated it.

Meian closed the bathroom door behind her and stumbled down the walkway, walking stick jarring on someones leg or seat every time she wavered off the aisle. Slowly she made it to her seat, right next to Jason, she knew who it was by his loud snore. She swung the stick and it clipped him, and with a snort he came back into consciousness. "Sorry, I was just trying to sit down. Maybe if you weren't sleeping you could help me."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:14 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: dang, that's a ton of swordsoul pals.

Mayran sat outside, watching the people walking by her. She clutched a worn golf club bag to her chest, a few people glance at her oddly, but they would have just thought she was a dedicated golf player, not that she hid a priceless sword beneath the covers of fabric. She glanced up at the sky, searching for a flying form just larger than a bird, but small enough not to be detected by anyone except for a skill bird watcher, and how many of those were around anyway. She caught sight of it perched on top of a near by building, still as a gargoyle. The same building she would probably have to be walking in to soon. She shook her head, i dont want to be here, but i dont see why i shouldnt be here.
She sighed and continued watching the people walking past her.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:42 am 
G.E.E.K.

OOC; I checked on the estimated total world population and will corect my previous post, lowering it to nearly 700. Plus, now that I think about it I don't think Paris could hold 7 Billion.

Brandon started walking down the street. He saw various people carrying bundles, some with sheathes on their backs or hips. He held the hilt of his Blade as it sat at his side. He felt the enregy residing within it. He did not tap into this power though, he didn't want to draw unecesarry attention to himself. His watch started beeping, the meeting was going to begin soon.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:34 am 
Matrix Operator

"Should think you could walk on your own by now." He sat up, still groggy. "Didn't need to hit me over it. We there yet?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:20 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias relaxed on his airplane seat. He'd thought about how to get to Paris and hit on a simple solution. It was easy. All he'd had to do waschange one tiny little thing to make his parents want to go to america. Then another to make the fly air france. Once there he'd break one tiny little wire in the planes going to america that would stop the plane working. Then he'd make his parents want to go to paris. Once there it would be a simple matter to slip away and get to the meeting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:29 am 
Celtic Defender

Sigurd walked carefuly down the street, dodging as he went but trying not to move to much. He didn't enjoy being looked at. Perhaps that is what made him do what he did. He shuddered at the thought of what he had done to his hometown. No time for that stupid, we have a meeting to attend. Sigurd fingered his hilt as he walked, wondering how many bodies he could pull out of the ground of this one city. Probably not many,some too deep and the number would be to great for him to control if he called upon all of them. As he walked he noticed one man who held his head high but looked as though he were trying to contain something. Sigurd also noticed that they were both moving in the same direction. As they neared the building Sigurd got anxious. He wondered what all the other members of the meeting would be like and he hoped he did not lose his self-control.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:21 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: I live on Kadora, the third planet from the sun, Andrem.
Elin sat in the train car, on it's way from the beach of France to Paris, humming a little tune in her head. She was on the way to interview a businessman, but also because the sword that she had found about a year ago seemed to be literally tugging her to Paris. Hmmm...I wonder what I'm supposed to do when I get there...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:05 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias decided to get up and stretch his legs. He made sure his sword was camaflaged from view before making his way down the isle. By 'coincidence' some First Class passengers hadn't managed to get on their flight so he was now in first class. He casually glanced at peoples luggage. Most of it was just normal stuff but there were a few sword-shaped objegts poking out of the bags. He walked next to one of the people and said I'd hide it better if I were you.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:52 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"You very well know I can't wield a sword in the middle of an airplane!" She whispered harshly. Of course she usually would have just bent the light around it to make the sword look like a magnifying glass, but somehow she doubted airport security would think her Nancy Drew and let her run around like that. It was just too conspicuous.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:52 am 
Cererean Princess

I'll hide it for you then Tobias said. He focused and someone elses luggage just happened to shift and hide it from view. Just pick it up before the other person takes their luggage down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:16 pm 
Matrix Operator

"And who might you be?" asked Jason. "I'm guessing you're one of us. I'm Jason."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:54 pm 
Cererean Princess

Wait. A moment later the film choices changed to ones that everyone would like. Everyone put their earphones in and began to watch. Now no-one can overhear us. My names Tobias.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:43 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Heh, whoops. I was kinda responding to Falconer, as her sword is how she sees, but I guess that works too.

IC: "What? What did you do? Don't tell me you can stop time or something."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:41 am 
Cererean Princess

Butterfly effect Tobias said. I can make tiny changes to anything that build up into massive ones.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:44 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Okay... that sounds a little overpowered, don't get carried away.

IC: "Cool. I manipulate light to create mirages, light up dark areas, etc." Jason glanced at the movie. "Hey, I remember this one. Watch, this girl's gonna make a fool of herself in front of everyone."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:43 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mayran watched a small group of people enter the building she had been watching. i dont want to go inside She looked up at the sky and watched as her tiny critter floated down a few stories to rest on a window sill, just barely out of view. i guess i have to Hefting the golf club bag onto her shoulder she worked her way over to the building and followed the people in. She caught sight of a man walking dodgingly through the crowd, almost like a stiff robot, trying not to attract too much attention, but causing it anyway. She followed him inside, shifting the bag on her should as she got nearer to him. A breaf flutter told her that her companion had swooped down and hidden in the bag.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:31 pm 
Celtic Defender

Sigurd moved quietly but with a power in his stride. He knew that at any moment he could make these fools panic. HE walked with his sword openly displayed right into the building . Looking around he saw some benchs and moved over to them. Behind him he heard a soft pitter of wings and his ears twitched with the sudden unexpected sound. The rest of him however, ignored the sound and sat on the bench with his back straight. He looked around and saw a few other of varying shapes and sizes either hiding sword shaped bulges or walking with their swords displayed. Sigurd decided to wait for something to happen or for some directions to be given.

OOC: I would like to clarify something. Sigurd is not DIRECTLY evil but he frequently loses grasp over himself and will do evil things. I marked him as evil because he feels no remorse for any killings,or other mischeivous doings, other than his family.

*eats*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:08 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mayran watched as the man she had been following sat down. Glancing about the room, she walked over to where he was and sat near him, a few feet away from him on the bench, gently setting her bag on the ground and making sure no one could see into it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:41 am 
G.E.E.K.

Brandon walked in to the large, crowded building. He found a seat and sat down. Looking around he saw hundreds of people sitting down with various bags or sheathes. Up on stage a woman who looked about 30 stepped up to a podium.
"Welcome, SwordSouls of all ages and races. I am Samantha Scopes. Just so you know, any of your unique abilities will not and cannot work within this room, mainly due to my abillity. If I choose I can make you be at complete and total peace, and I can temporarily disable any and all ablities within a certain area around me, and since practically all the world's SwordSouls are here, I can safely say that I am the only superhuman in this room currently."

OOC: I will introduce other SwordSouls as the RP progresses. Currently I would like to see what various characters, both PC and NPC, will react. I give you permission to make nameless NPCs get mad, remember, all abilities are nullified

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:05 pm 
Matrix Operator

As the plane touched down, Jason glanced at his watch. "Oh, crimmeny, we're gonna be late. The confrence building should be about ten minutes away. Tobias, you want to come with me and Meian?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Yeah, this butterfly power of yours could come in handy again." Meian was eagerly awaiting getting off of the plane. It reminded her too much of the accident.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:36 pm 
Celtic Defender

Sigurd looked up at the sound of the woman's voice. He heard what she said and got angry and loosened his sword. No, no. Must not... He calmed himself which ,for anyone who knew him, was amazing. He stood up and listened. Using his fair heght to get a better view of the woman at the podium, he examined her and watched her speak.

*eats*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:47 am 
Cererean Princess

Wait, I've just got to sort something out Tobias said. He walked back to his parents. Mum, they've changed the rules. People can go out of the airport on a connecting flight now. I've heard there is an art exhibition on in the city. It won't take that long to get there. Tobias's family gathered up their stuff to get off the plane. Is there? his mum asked. Yes, I'll show you. They got to the airport doors and Tobias made the guards let them out. All flights are now grounded due to technical problems making it unsafe to fly the airport system said. Everyone is advised to find a hotel or somewhere to stay the night. Looks like we can't be late for the flight then Tobias said. He started to follow Meian and Jason.

Offline Profile