Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:11 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian spins round and pulls out his sword holding it to Ryuasi's neck *Well done* he smiles and puts his sword back down, *That was very cunning of you*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

Oh,yeah,sure,I knew what you ment!

Salee growls and walks past him. Ignoring the man trying to as she thought it "flirt" with her. Ryusei seems to give up on the effort,but then he starts talking about women warriors,Salee holds her tounge at the coment and then watches as He and Drian throw their egos at each other,as if determining which on has the bigger one.

Man! You should cut his neck when you had the chance, and put that poor man out his misery! Hadn't seen that many woman warriors! My God where have you been liven? There whole planets in Daron where they an't no'ten but women worriors! Name's Salee!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:17 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Turning round to see Salee's berating gaze Ryuasi stiffens. With a cold indifference he says softly, "I get the feeling I'm not welcome here." Looking at Brearios he says, "Stand back. I'll burn those suckers and you can try opening it again."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:32 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
*Ryuasi i wish to help you* He goes into dragon form and looks at him, *now what do you want me to do*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:50 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Stareing at the Dragon in front of him he mutters, "Well I was gonna cast scorch and burn them off, but I guess Dragonfire would do a better job..." Sitting down Ryuasi awaits the torrent of fire. Looking dejected he closes his eye's and thinks of his marker.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:28 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios clapped his hands together and put up a shield around Salee, Ryuasi, and himself. "Sorry Drian, but I've had experience with your Hinotama...and I don't think we should take chances."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:40 pm 
Sword Master

He laughs and fires, *Hmm, i dont seem to be strong enough, he turns around and changes back, ryuasi, your turn, im to otired and hungry*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:26 pm 
Godsin Queen

Darn! you an't got to get all huffy on me! you an't ever heard of ,kiddening around? Ya know that think where you say something but don't mean it! If I didn't think enough to "welcome" ya, I don't think ya'd be speaking right now! Anywho, I would help but sence no one actuly aske for my help there an't no sence in me given any! Hmmp!

Salee comented,clearly offened by Ryusie's reaction to her comment.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:22 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Muttering, "Not a clue." Ryuasi bends down at the very base of the oldest, dryest vine. Speaking up loud he says, "This is where taking pyrotechnic spellcasting lessons with a Goblin pays off people." Gathering the energy needed to cast scorch, he sends a very fine beam of intense heat at the plant which causes it to combust. Keeping the beam trained on it, the fire spreads, untill all the vines are aflame. "That," Ryuasi says happily, "is the proper way to light a fire. You need enough heat."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:21 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios nods in approval and watches the blaze work its way up the vines until it reaches the top. Worriedly, he scans the arch fro any signs of cracks or crevices, but to no avail. The wall is solid rock.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:39 pm 
Sword Master

Drian looks at Ryuasi angrily, *Its not my fault i dont have enough heat, im too hungry but if you want il show you what i can do when im hungry* He steps towards ryuasi but changes back to human and falls to the floor in agony

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:56 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"I wasn't insulting you. Get up and I'll give you something to eat." Ryuasi says. Looking down at him, a brief flicker of concern passes across his face. Then the mask is on again. *It's a competition! Remember that...* is the thought flashing in Ryuasi's mind.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:59 pm 
Sword Master

drian did not reply, he kept flicking in and out of consiousness but he didnt want to show the others what was wrong with him, HE lay there unable to move and speak, But then finnaly lost consiousness.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:19 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios lept up, startled. "Drian! Scraps!" He rushes over to his fallen companion. He takes out a loaf of bread and an uncooked steak from his bag and tears them into smaller pieces. "Here! You must eat, Drian!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:52 am 
Sword Master

Drian flashes back into consiousness, and trys to sit up, His whole body was burning but he did not care, He took the food from Brearios and smiles *Thankyou, I should be fine* He ate the food and then tried to stand up but failed to do so

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:55 am 
Godsin Queen

Salee looks down at Drain,seeing that Brearios already had the situation handled.Hmmp,Why didn't you eat anything befor now? You coulda told us you were hungry and we woulda stoped. Hmmp,men ant their over sized egos.

She muttered to herself wondering back over to the slab door they had just uncovered. Her eyes widened as she read over the writing again.

No wonder it didn't work,the half needed to open the door was covered up! Di-a-os veso Mi-ras!

As soon as Salee said this the ground begain to shake,and the slab door rose up slowly. Salee was knocked down by the quake and noticed a pool of water on the ground next to her. She quickly scooped it up and rushed over to Drain,and knelt down on the other side of him.

Water first, it'll live'en him up a bit. I'll go explore a bit while you bring 'em back to life.

She said handing the water carfuly to Brearios,right before she dashed off into the temple.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:26 pm 
Sword Master

Drian leped up, like he had been ok all along, ond looked at the other, *God, Whats her problem* Without thinking he ran in after her shouting her name *Salee, Salee, Ow where are you* He ran of into the darkness lokking for her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:23 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios quickly conjured a ball of brilliant white light. The faeire globe floated a couple of feet above his head and illuminated a large stone corridor, with Drian hurriedly running up ahead. "Wait up!" yelled Brearios exasperratedly and hastily followed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:36 pm 
Sword Master

Drian turned around to see Brearios, *Im sorry i shouldnt of run of like that, Hmmm there is enough space for me to go dragon in here* Drian changed into his dragon form and looked at brearios, *come on we must find salee*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:57 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Ryuasi calmly follows the group, carefull to not let his night-vision be impaired by the brilliantly lit orb. "Haven't they heard of caution?" he politly asks Brearios. He draws his sword, takes a double handed defensive stance and proceeds cautiously, wary of any danger lurking in the darkness.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:01 am 
King of Dragons

Brearios nods his assent to Ryuasi and unsheathes Andune. He continues to walk down the corridor with Ryuasi until they meet up with Drian.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:57 pm 
Sword Master

Drians pupils grew thin *Please brearios can you turn that thing down* He smiled and let the other get in front of him walking slowly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

You hear something rummble in the destains, and you suddelny get a horrible feeling that something bad has falling apone Salee.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:54 am 
Sword Master

Drian runs off into the darkness again and sees a whole in the ground, He jumps down into a thiker darkness and could see salee standing alone, He runs over and asks *are you ok??*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:56 pm 
Godsin Queen

I'm..... I'm fine. Salee says weakly and falls into his arms, as she falls blood drips onto the floor not all of it is her own. Drian is bary able to catch her, and he himself gets covered with blood.
suddenly you notic a rather large mass infrount of you. Someone behind you drops in and light the room up and you both gap in horror at the monster before you. It towers fiffty feet in the air above you,and it's eyes glare at you from above. Luckly for you it appears to be hurt. Sor-ry.....

Occ: use your imagination, make it something good, Oh and also, this creature whatever you make it to be is really tall, would make your character gape at it in fear, and has a rather large/bad injury. Which is where most of the blood is comming from.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next