Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:07 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
OOc* Ok il remember that*

Drian even in his dragon form looks up at this monster, he slowly puts his right hand behind his back and draws his sword, *Thi....this is gona take more than one effort you know* He lays down salee carefully and turns to look at Brearios *please deal with her*

He closes his eyes and runs towards there fo and strikes it in the side with his sword, The beast cries but stays up, drian is hit and thrown across the room, he hits the fllor blood gushing from his left wing, He yelps and runs at the creature again not caring if he is killed or not, he jumps up and strikes the creatured neck with no effect, and once again is thrown across the room, He gets up but falls too his knees *I need help now*

He stagers over to ryuasi and hand him his sword, both him and his sword cobered in blood, *Here take it i wont be needing it anymore* He falls next to salee and gradualy is moments from death.

OOc* Is that ok* *I dont wana be the hero salee, ryuasi, or Brearios please do me the honors And Dont let me die, but kill the monster first im second priority*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:56 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"Oh my God..." Ryuasi whispers. Casting Shield of Hope on the group he considers his options.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:31 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios points Andune at the monster. His hair stands on end as he raises the power around himself. Everyone else feels a bit weaker. "I'm sorry, this isn't the best time to borrow energy...but it must be done!" The energy coalesces around Brearios as he began to chant.
" cal upon the spirits of the wind! Water that is Rain! Thunder that is Earth! Wind that is Air! and Lightining that is Fire!"
Four balls of mana, in different colors appear around Brearios and begin to circle. He raises his hands into the air.
"I call upon the sire of the Storm!

TETTA VORTEX!!

A great bolt of energy lashes onto the monster. The multi-colored storm mana continued lashing into the creature, draining Brearios of his own mana, but everyone else was healed by the light of the energy wave.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:33 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Ryuasi struggles with his memory, the bright light dredging a spell to mind that might be very useful. Going slowly through the incantation in his head, he starts chanting. Hoping that the monster has no mana abilitys of it's own, he casts Mana Surge. He cries out, "UMAKI'TA", a goblin word. A pulsing ring of pure white light throbs out wards in a ring, making everything it touchs gain a 'mana glow'. All mana is doubled, and Ryuasi waits expectantly, to see if it will help Brearios at all.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

The hiddious lizard slams it's tail to the floor causing the ground to shake, all but Bearios to to loss thier balance.

It lowers it's large scaly head down toward you and you notic a large slash down the side of it's face which is bleeding heavly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:22 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian rolls over onto his side to see what as happened he felt as if his life was being drained from his body Minute by minute. He could last much longer he spoke *Lothianos*

*ooc* My word for May god be with you

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:40 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios examines his options as quickly as possible. The monster seemed busy with his own wound, but he still needed more time. He conjured a bigger faerie light and sent it to annoy the monster. He turned to the others laying on the floor. "Alright," he began. "We only have a limited to do this so make haste." He spread his hands in a arc above his head, and red healing light filtered over them all, completely healing their wounds. Brearios fells to the floor.
He pulled a small blue-glow moss potion out of his pocket, and downed it in one gulp. He stood up, restored, and wiped the esidue away from his mouth. He glanced at the others standing around him. "Alright, I can only restore your health like that once in a while, so make it count this time, this creature is obviously powerful, so we have to work together. I suggest we attack in unison. We all cast our strongest spells. I will recast the Tetta Vortex. Decide amongst yourselves who will go first."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:44 pm 
Sword Master

Drian was unnafected by Brearioses healing, Still he lay there with only minutes left to live, He conjured the strength to wipe the tears from his eyes and then closed them. Although he was still so very alive he felt so dead!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:55 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

You want me too start an inferno? Cause I'm ready to cast an INFERNO! I'll make it burn, and I'll make it burn GOOD..." Ryuasi says, mustering the anger that all red/mountain casters utilise to fully harness the power of fire. His rage rising, he says, "You'll all have to be BLOODY careful, cause this spell DOES NOT discriminate! Just tell me when........ and if you arn't out of the way then there'll be less competition.", fire leaking from around his personage as he draws mana for the spell.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:47 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios took a pracautionary step away from him and nodded. "I understand, friend. We will have to be careful then. I will cast a fire spell as well then." He released Andune into the air where the sword floated. It began to gather energy as well as Ryuasi. "Alright Salee, as soon as you ready your spell we'll start, but hurry!" he said earnestly watching the monster move.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:16 pm 
Godsin Queen

Salee sat there for a moment studing her suroundings, when she noticed that a black arrora sorrounded Drain's wounds. She then looked down at her hip to discover that the punture wounds from the creature's bite had not healed either,and had the same arrora.

What ever you guys do don't let that thing nip you anywhere! It's fanges and talons are cursed. I'll have to use most of my energy to help lift the curse, but I'll give you what Manna I can spare! Take my hand. It'll link you directly to my manna source, and allow me to keep my senses about me a the same time! She bellowed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:23 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:My name is Kojack and I am a traveler.Im taking a gentle step in, and if you do not want me to interfer in this roleplay then let me know. I do not wish to intrude.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: A small cloud of energy hovers above a battle, the likes of witch he has never seen. Several honorable fighters and so far one cursed beast. The cloud remains a float in the sky above the battle. Waiting for a cry for help.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:31 am 
Godsin Queen

ooc: HI! Kojack! it's uh........ nice to see you again? I mean you and (I hope I spelled his name right, he keeps on changing it ya know) Marin are on good terms now right? Oh! what the hey! if ya want to join, join. Do you know what the story line for this is?

Well, to make a long story short, your in a comatition and you are all agaist eachother in it. Although everyone so far has stuck to the group. If you join you don't have to stick to the group, but the story would be much easier to understand if you did stick with the group.

Just one thing though, if you do join, you have to keep with it, you can't just stop posting. Also, your chracter has to be reasonably strong and weak, nothing extremly helpless, and no gods or super beings. Those are pretty much the only rules. :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:02 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC:I see. (Dont worry, Im not changing my name any more) I do have a weakness (maybe more than 2... I havent desided yet :roll: ). Since I am nothing but pure energy, my weakness is someone who can... well... since this is a compitetion, I cant tell you that :) . I have another weakness, but since she isnt here any more... I guess it dosent count.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:01 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: hmm, sounds interesting. Join in when ever yur ready!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:15 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Okay...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: The cloud of energy finally grew impatient waiting for a cry for help and took the form of a dragon and flow down to Salee and asked in a deep and dark voice "Do you need help fighting this beast? You see, I am just iching for a fight!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:24 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios leapt backwards, surprised by the sudden entrance of this...thing. He didn't understand what it was, but it seemed to want to help. "Who are you? And make the intro quick! The battle has begun!" Brearios said tentatively. The monster took a slash at him, but he dodged it easily, slicing into the monster's thick hide like butter with Andune.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:17 pm 
Sword Master

Drian still lay there but looked up to see what the new chat was about, he saw the newcomer and shouted to brearios, *Here use my sword, aim for the gash* HE threw the sword to him and lay back as he still had cursed wounds.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:12 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Brearios I am who I am. Brother of Angelfire and son of Mejestic Energy, you may call me Kojack. I am nothing but Mejestic Energy... that thinks for itself.
I merely wish to help. Judging by the condition your comrades are in, you need my help. :thwack:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:20 pm 
Godsin Queen

Any help is welcome here, Now ,Drain, hold still!

Salee stated and laied her hand opone one of his wounds and started to chant. After a a few minutes the black arrora fadded and his wounds healed. With that done Salee bussied herself with her own wounds.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:00 pm 
Sword Master

Driam stands up, *Brearios im gona need that sword afterall-*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:13 pm 
Legendary Warrior

So what can I do to help?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:00 pm 
Godsin Queen

Aim at that slash on that things head and hit it with as much force as you can. My manna blade was hardly able to cut though it's skin, but at least I did make a dent.

Salee said standing up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:54 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios stepped forward with Andune. "Alright, Angelfire, lets DO THIS!" Brearios leapt into the air and swung Andune in a huge arc that knocked a strike into the monster's head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:31 am 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire jumps into the air after Brearios. As he is in the air, Angelfire puts his sword infront of him and does a backflip falling sword first at the beast. He cuts throw the air so fast that the friction causes the air around him to become lightning. Angelfire hits the beast with so much power and accuracy that the collision cauese an explotion, the likes of witch no one has ever seen with blue and black fire.

Angelfires sword succefully went straight throw the beast, but since the beast and Angelfire both have some sort of curse the beast is not all the way dead. He is, however, serverly injuried. Angelfire limps out from under the beast and yells out "Could someone with Holy, Pure, or Good energy or manna kill that thing. I opened it up for you so all you have to do is shoot it in the opening."

With that said, he falls to the ground.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next