Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:38 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Alric stood there, silently as Michelle walked past him. He turned to look at the vehicles, and groaned at how primitive these things were. Using fossil fuels, and wheels. But one did interest him, the man with these so called 'nanites' the liquid was intriguing but, of no concern. He raised his spear into the air, and the wind picked up greatly as the Drago shuttle flew over head, as silent as a feather in the wind, and just as graceful in design. The Ship landed, and the Dragos walked into it, as Alric stood vigil outside, before he walked into it also, after the other five were inside.

The hatch closed, and the shuttle began to hover in the air, from the top of it, a crystal shaped object hovered out, floating in mid air, and began to glow a bright white, and began to circle the ship slowly, this must've been their idea of a turret. Somehow, Alric's voice appeared in the air, without the use of any speaker.
"We are ready to leave, if we're going to destroy your constructs that you humans were bright enough to give them self awareness, we best start now. Tomarrow, a dragon shall be coming down to help us, but for now, all we have is this ship, and the disentegration turret, lets pray we don't go up against heavy armor. May magic guide you all to victory."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:52 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

The voice startled Entross. He followed the others. The signals being given off by the ship thing were oddly distorted and he was constantly wary though confused from slight overload on his senses. He turned down the sensetivity of his senses and followed the others.

Last edited by Marik on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:06 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

After seeing that everyone was ready Robert led them through and around the city on about a 45 trip, that would normally have taken 10. Once they got close to the building he began disengaging the security locks around the building so that they could enter, in the small plot of land next to the building the ground split open and a landing platform rose out of the ground for the shuttle to land on.

As they approached though he never slowed down in fact he sped up, but there was no visible door, he rode right through the side of the building and down a ramp that led further underneath the building. Once he knew every one was through he the shuttle had landed and was safely underground he reengaged the security system and set it to full alert status. They rode for another 200ft. or so until he slowed to a stop inside of a hanger were there sat 2 small one seat aircraft and a larger shuttle, then the Drago empire shuttle.

He got off his bike and stretched a little then waved his arm in a wide arc around him and removing his helmet, "Welcome to my home, please make yourselfs welcome." he said as doors opened all around them to reveal the size of the place.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:44 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: Okay, as under Draggyness’s instruction, I will take over the Animalians, or as they call themselves, the Animalaminea, as I am the only one. When it comes to your characters pretend the parts with the ‘***’ aren’t here.

Takara clicked her claws impatiently. The blips on the three-dimensional mist-based projector had gone black. Their warriors were dead, their spies compromised. It could only mean one thing. The Seraphim were back, or at least the first of them. Silence had descended upon the Animalaminea High Council, suddenly broken by the sharp clicks, clacks, and snaps from the Chief of Tactics, a dinosaur-insect hybrid, and one of the very few animalamina that couldn’t talk through conventional means. All of them comprehended his Morse code of sorts without need for paper or pencil, as all of their minds were that advanced. “It must be a glitch in the equipment!â€￾ He had shouted. “They were the best of the best!â€￾

“You know better Karloff. They are dead, their cybernetics and nanomites are no longer transmitting. But…â€￾ This time it was the Chief of Technology, a dolphin animalamina of the first generation, but in the general language of their kind, English. He typed quickly on his keypad, and two blips some distance from the previous ones appeared. Unda paled much past his normal pasty complexion. “It is a Seraph. This is her dot.â€￾ He pointed to the one closest to the street in just in an alley. “This one,â€￾ he pointed toward the dot sliding up next to her at the edge of the alley, “is of a cluster of nanomites for mechanical repair, not bio-mechanical. She has help.â€￾

“Are you afraid, Unda? I know at your age such a challenging opponent means certain death, but you should be proud to know we won’t conquer this planet without resistance.â€￾ The Chief of Ethics spoke now, a bear animalamina named Arweddu. She smiled at his discomfort.

“Of course I am not afraid. It is just that now we have three fronts on this war. The Inferior, the Lamina, and now the Seraph! The tide is surging against us, threatening to swallow all without prejudice!â€￾

“Too true, but it are these trials that strengthen us, and makes our eventual victory all the sweeter.â€￾ Now it was herself who spoke, the Chief of Espionage. “The hu—ahem–the Inferior will rebel if they find out this evidence, I suggest we keep this information from our captives at all costs. Speaking of such…â€￾ She clicked on her own console and a rotating; now two-dimensional camera image appeared on the mist. It showed the interior of a large storm shelter or gymnasium, Kara forgot which, but it contained many hundreds of humans, filthy, hungry, thirsty, tortured, and depraved humans, formally of Richmond, VA. They were looking unusually somber, but something dwelled underneath their quiet, and the hiss of whispering was heard even through the half-muted speakers. “I believe they are planning yet another desperate rebellion and as we still need them alive, I suggest we implement preventive measures. I suspect you have the Ether gas still in place?â€￾ Unda nodded without comment, his face a bland mask unlike before. It was smart to keep--as the humans said--a ‘poker’ face at such meetings.

The American flag flew over the large, but strangely empty, city. This, unless you were alien to this country or world in recent times, was odd. Richmond, and the rest of the Confederate States of America had ceded yet again from the union when the Animalians had rebelled, with a ‘we told you so’ type aire. The United States couldn’t very well retaliate against them though, as they had the impending assault from the Animalians to worry about. Now the Confederate city looked slightly more inviting, despite it’s emptiness, with an American flag flying, which is exactly what the Animalaminea were hoping…

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:52 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Location: I live on Kadora, the third planet from the sun, Andrem.
OOC: Ummm...does this roleplay have an OOC: forum?? And can I still join? I'm so confused...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:22 am 
OOC: I am not gone I am simply waiting for Dragyness to give us the next bit of the story. At the moment I am on my motorcycle in the shop that switchblade led us to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:15 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ditto (but with a moped)

Offline Profile