Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:22 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Ashten laughed coldly, he was now wondering whether he was still in his dream. Everything was so foggy, not just outside the inn but in. Then his mind slowly realized that he was still under the influence of the potion's fumes, they muddled his mind. "This is no coincidence, they may be after the brothers, after all they were the ones the shadows initially attacked." He fumbled over the words and laughed again, even though he knew it wasn't funny.

"Or maybe they took an interest in our group and want to join?" His ramblings continued, he couldn't stop it was just so funny. "Or maybe they are just lonely, after all, one can't have too many friends with a personal fog, I mean talk about inconvenience." By now he was stumbling to his feet, moving towards the window, shouting: "Hey! Shadows! Over here! Don't you want to play?" He laughed again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:00 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Tarin turned around and confronted Ashten.

Tarin: stop that! do you know what you're doing? isn't it bad enough they know we're in here to not be shouting out to them.

she grasped Ashten's shoulders.

Tarin: what have you been drinking? we could be in danger and you....

there was no time for arguing as the door to the inn blew open and the fog swept in, thicker inside then outside. a whisper came in with it,

"come and play with us....let's dance an sing together...."

Tarin: what is that?

She didn't like the sound of it...as if compelled to she stepped outside, through the open door.

Tarin was amazed to find that the fog had still not come up above knee level outside. in the moonlight, three figures hovered just above the fog. their faces veiled and their bodies robed in a tight black dress.

they almost sang to her...

"come sing and dance we'll dance you away..."

Tarin stood there for a moment and then almost as if she was under some trance she started to sway. One of the hooded figures pulled back it's hood and let blonde hair fall down to it's waist...an evil grin spread across its face and it's sightless black eyes widened with glee.

"come let us feast my sisters..."

with that the sirens started to float over to where Tarin stood swaying.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:08 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"Chaos and Time, powers unite. I banish ye shadows with blinding light!" Renee yelled was she and Consti caused a large ray of light to head towards the group that were threatening Tarin.

As the sirens scurried away, Consti pulled Tarin out of her trance. "All you alright child?"

Meanwhile, Renee turned to Ashten. "What in the dimensions were you thinking? Never, and I mean never challenge sirens outright, they will destroy you before you ever have a chance to pull a weapon. The only reason they're back in their shadows now is because of the spell Consti and I just pulled. It won't hold for more than a few hours because of the darker magic around here, which, unfortunatly, I haven't figured out how to tap into yet."

Last edited by Constitutiona on Thu May 17, 2007 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:40 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Wow Sirens, I haven't seen those bloody things in years.

Celestial said as he watched the out come of the spell with a child like fascination. He walked over to the area where Renee and Consti 'launched' the spell. He then channeled energy towards his eyes until his pupils dilated. When this happened his vision changed, he can now see aura. However, this is all that he can see. This tactic is called Joviasin (Joe-v[eye]-a-sin). It is similar to infrared goggles, the only difference is that instead of seeing body heat you see auras. Using this vision, Celestial scanned the surrounding areas to see how far off the Sirens went.

Whoa... those Sirens were haulin' tail. They are staying a great distance away, approximately 5 nautical miles away. As soon as this spell wears off they will be back.

He said aloud for any who cared to listen.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:52 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Tarin: I'm ok, thanks Consti.

she blinked and noticed the Fog had receeded a little bit. She hadn't quite understood what had happened but she knew she was helpless like a little lamb when those sirens were here.

She turned to Celestial

Tarin: you've dealt with these..these sirens, before? is there a way to not sucumb to their song?

she looked in the direction that Celestial was looking. his eyes freaked her out a little bit, but then she had seen many a strange thing since she had left her little village so she got over it fast. The sirens had fled but they would be back and who knew what they would bring with them

Tarin: do they tend to work alone or do they have some other demons associate with them?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:14 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial's eyes returned to normal as he turned to Tarin to say

Yes, yes I have...

Celestial laughed a little before continuing.

The easiest way to avoid their dreadful spell is to sing aloud. Kinda weird but it works. Another way is to use your energy to block up your ears so that no sound gets through, although i don't recommend that one. It is easy for me to avoid their spell because I have been trained to focus on my objectives. To answer your second question you must ask yourself, 'do humans prefer to work alone or with others'? In other words, some Sirens prefer to... 'hunt' in a group, consisting of Sirens as well as other demons, while others prefer to 'hunt' alone.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:07 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Ashten stumbled back as Tarin scolded him, and took yet another step as sirens stepped through the front door. Instantly their magic assaulted him, causing the potion to get a firmer grip, making him visibly sag, but that could have easily been a bodily expression. His hand went to his sword, but his reaction time was laughable, they had already been dispatched and someone else was yelling at him, though he didn't catch the words, they were slowed beyond comprehension to his befuddled mind. He tried to defend himself and noticed he had still drawn his sword, despite the passed danger.

"L-look... I... I am........" He realized he wasn't going to be able to spit it all out. "Po... tion....... makes.... me sleep............" His voice was horribly slurred. He desperately tried to refer to his bag, but his arms were as lead and rope. The world tipped before him, vibrating slightly as it all went dark. He was out of the moons gaze so naturally the potion had taken it's originally intended effect.

Offline Profile