Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:23 am 
Maw nodded and directed his flight. "I see them now. Hang on, my dear." He dove.

OOC: Not much time to write more :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:21 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon looked at the magical illusionary image, shocked as it appeared infront of him. "Who are you? He asked, then he heard her say something. "I can help you avenge you dragon" "I need no help for my vengeance, from anyone other than Ashlena. He retorted back at the illusion, he was growing angry, at this intrusion. "Lets go, Ashlena. He said, ignoring the illusion.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:26 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: need Jake, i've been left hanging and cant do anything right now....

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:43 am 
The Broken One

OOC: need to know what the heck is going on and what the hell everyone is doing :?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:50 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Makla, right now we are in the weyr getting ready to go fight off a band of orcs that are invading a town.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:30 am 
OOC: well i get that SOME people are doing that!
pfft... i guess i just got confused from Brez's post...
i got it now :oops:
And, sorry, Dragon444 but you're just not posting. I'm taking a titch of control.

IC: Gaitta growled in delight as his rider finally mounted and he shot into the air. He had to catch up to Maw before the old dragon got the first picks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:39 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: I am so lost right now, some how we need to get down exactly who's doing what where.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Well, wut2say, the easiest thing for me is to just keep up with my rider. I have the general idea what the others are doing. But i don't try to keep up with all the minute details.

Ashlena fidgeted as Areon spoke to whatever it was he saw. She could tell he was mad about something. Had she done something wrong? At the mention of her name, she perked up.
"Wha - ?!" she asked, turning to see Areon. She was surprised by his harsh command and hastily launched herself into the air. In her state of shock, she had trouble balancing. The first few wings beats were wobbly. She regain her composure quickly though as they left the weyr.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:32 pm 
The king of kings

Location: in my house on the internet.....what a useless question
wut2say wrote:
OOC: need Jake, i've been left hanging and cant do anything right now....

I kinda died and didnt even know what was going on my self, I introduced my char but people were to boneidle to answer the dialogue used for an opening into the RP. I said something like "I hurt my leftwing i need help..." but no one answered and began talking about orcs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:31 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Well you did land in a town that orcs were attacking.

IC: Look, there's an injured dragon down there Elsindel said to Maw. The dragon appeared to have an injured wing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:29 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

*The image disappeared as Areon stood. Brezgyahnya made her way out of the weyr, then transformed into a small black bird. She flew until she noticed a dragon with a hurt wing on the ground. She slowly circled, then landed. She changed back to her human form so that she could speak with the drake.*

"Let me heal you," she said quietly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:31 pm 
"Appears it is being taken care of, my dear," Maw replied. "We should wait here for the others. I do believe they will be along shortly. I do not want to take any action until they arrive. Hasty desicions like that could get dangerous. I do not wish to lose you because of a silly mistake."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 pm 
G.E.E.K.

OOC: Sorry, but I have no internet connection at home, so i have to post at school, and last week was spring break.

IC: Hibrantos climbed into Gaitta's saddle. "We are complete opposites, you know that? I still don't know why destiny paired us."

He tapped her shoulder as a sign that he was strapped in and ready.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:26 am 
The Broken One

ooc: i wrote earlier that we were already flying, but that's okay. we'll just ignore that post.

ic: Gaitta snorted in amusment and shot into the air. "It's 'cause the opposite shape fits the other puzzle piece," he chuckled.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:49 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon held his spear tightly, if he didn't have scales, his knuckles would have been white. He kept his wings tightly to his back, so as to not catch any air during flying, he did like his dragon. But no one could make him happy unless death took him, or he could exact his revenge on Admiral Costros Dalmaga. He would either kill the man, or his descendants, he wouldn't care. He watched as the ground below him, and Ashlena rolled beneath them. Smoke rose from the forest, where the village would be. As they flew across, the wooden walls were still quite intact, but burning. He pointed his spear towards the host of enemies, a dark ball of energy built u around the spear time, crackling every so often, becoming more incessant with the crackling, until his released the ball of energy, the Eldritch blast, in a different form, an explosive form sped off toward the group of enemies, exploding on contact with the ground, sending twenty orcs flying, all of the dead. "Fly lower Ashlena!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:46 am 
The Broken One

Maw let out a low, gutteral growl, which escalated into a ear-piercing shriek as he charged in on the orcs. He had to get close to attack, something he loathed because it endangered Elsindel. Unfortunatly, because of his poor eyesight, he had no other choice.

"Whoo ha!" Gaitta dove and rolled unnecissarily above the group of enemies. He roared at them, mocking them at every chance. "Come, meet your doom, pond scum! I am fire, i am the torch. face me and be burned! Wah hah!" He dove plowed through the mass, grabbing up one. He flew up to a decent hight and then dropped it into the group of orcs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:56 am 
Cererean Princess

Elsindel ducked to minimize air resisitence as Maw flew in low. "Take that you mudering scum!" she yelled as she let loose an arrow crackling with energy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:04 pm 
With the first blast, Ashlena forgot all her troubles. She rolled and spun. At Areon's request, she dove. She rocketed straight down. Just as it looked like she was going to crash, Ashlena leveled out. She was only about three feet above the ground. She let out a joyful roar.
"Where are the drow?!" she called to Areon. "I want some action!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:06 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Hib ducked as Gaitta did the dive and Launched a large burst of flame toward a stray orc that he saw wander nearby.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:57 pm 
Silver sorceress

Jake wrote:

I said something like "I hurt my leftwing i need help..." but no one answered and began talking about orcs.

I answered, but it was alittle while later. Right now i'm hiding in the trees watching you....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:57 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon scanned the area for drow, looking to a group of enemies as he fired off another explosive eldritch blast for a moment, and at the corner of his eyes he saw a drow. He turned to look at it, but it had a bow aimed for Ashlena's heart, he quickly turned his spear toward the drow, and shot an eldritch blast, it hit her in the face. "Well that was one!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ashlena huffed.
"I wanted to get it!" she teasingly repremanded Areon. She playfully moved her feet along the ground in a running motion. Soon, she was actually running. Ashlena folded in her wings and sprinted straight for one lone, unfortunate orc. Right as she reached him, Ashlena spread her wings and launched herself in the air, picking up the orc as she did so. She rolled to her side.
"PULL!!!" she yelled and threw the orc into the air like a disc for Areon to shot.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:07 pm 
The Broken One

"I'm getting too old for this!" Maw landed with a thump, making it a point to crush two orcs in the process. "I can't fly around like some young twits." He glanced irritably at Gaitta, who was still doing acrobatics while flying about. "Keep a firm seat, my dear!"
He began flailing his tail about at the orcs that were stupid enough to get within his reach. He used his wings to create strong gusts, keeping the enemies from getting too close.
Unfortunatly, this tired him out too quickly. Soon, all he could do was bite and claw at them but he would fight if it meant Elsidel's protection.

"Woot!" Gaitta made another fly-through, snatching up another orc. "Ha ha! Thought you could get away tha-"
He was cut off as a drow hit him in wing with an arrow and he went crashing to the ground, pinning the orc underneath himself. Stunned by the impact, Gaitta struggled to get to his feet. "Hey... tha... that's cheating... wooooooah..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:34 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Driz held on as vis flew around and she pulled out a set of new throwing daggers. As vis flew lower she waited till the right moment and threw a couple killing an orc and badly injuring a drow shooting arrows. HAHA take that. A grin came accross her face as she got in range of the drow again, but instead of throwing something straight away she made a complicated hand gesture first. As she threw another of her throwing daggers she released her hand from the pose it was in and an unnatural gust of wind increased its speed. The wind seemed concentrated on that one dagger and as it made made contact with the drows face, it killed it instantly. With a smug smile she got out more thrwoign daggers and carried on throwing them at orcs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:20 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Hib Pulled out his blade and jumped from Gaitta's back, rushing all orcs that came within swinging range. 3...5...6...8, he counted his kills in his head. One orc had apparently snuk up behind him, he swung around and bathed the beast's face in a stream of flames.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next