Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:08 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon looked at those gathered, and opened his mouth to speak, then, fell low, as the weyr shook, and a loud BANG was heard afterwards. The weyr shook twice more, and two more loud roars were heard, cannons were being fired. He went over to Ashlena, and climbed on, taking a seat, holding his spear, and charging it with magic. "Lets retaliate!" He said, his fatigue, if he had any going away in an instant.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:11 am 
Cererean Princess

Elsindel climbed onto Maw and strapped herself in.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:53 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

(Gah, sorry for my lengthy absence. What have I missed?)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:00 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Not much. Just blood, war, the slaughter of a million orcs. . .You know, the usual.

IC: As the weyr shook Ashlenalooked around anxiously.
"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" she said urgently to Areon. She was already moving for the entrance when he climbed on. Ashlena broke into a run.
"Where do we go? Where do we go? Sneak attack. . .Out the back. . ." She was talking to herself as well as to Areon. She skidded around corners and dived through doorways. For being so big, she manuevered quite well.

Last edited by Ersska on Mon May 14, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:36 am 
G.E.E.K.

Hib leaned down and patted Gaitta on the shoulder. "Let's go my friend. Head on strike, or sneak around the back?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:34 pm 
The Broken One

Maw took off after Ashlena. "My goodness, young people are too full of energy these days!"

Gaitta growled in anticipation. "Just let me at 'em, Hib! Personally, i was never much for slinking in the shadows like an old dog! Head on!!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:16 am 
Cererean Princess

Elsindel was pushed down in her seat by the takeoff. Where are we going now? she asked Maw.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:07 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon sat on Ashlena's back, staff in hand, as he watched the floor disappear beneath them, and the ground appeared many many yards below them. Down at the base of the mountain, were ten large cannons, shooting cannonballs that were half the size of his dragon! He pointed his spear at one, shooting an eldritch blast down at it, to little effect as they flew over it arrows shot up at them, once shooting through his wings, he yelped lowly and continued to ignore the pain in his wing membrane. He sent a telepathic message to Ashlena saying he was alright. He looked behind, to see if the others were following.

OOC: sorry it took so long, be very busy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:01 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Yay!!! Welcome back!!

IC: Ashlena grunted at Areon's remark.
"Just like you were ok a while ago?!" she retorted. Ashlena whirled and dived, dodging cannonballs. She was laughing the whole time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:30 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

As they swooped down, he leaned into the dive with the dragon. His spear was held in his right hand, and from it, he shot an Eldritch Blast, with firey damage, it hit one of the cannons and only left a small scorch mark. He cast rapid firing eldirtch blasts at the men gunning to the cannons, but still only killing a few, it was of little effect. He looked up, and saw a part of the weyr crumble as a large cannonball struck it. He mumbled something, a curse towards the enemies.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:31 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: Sorry for the double post I double click the submit.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:05 pm 
Cererean Princess

I gotta quit. Eternel Twilight needs me and I can't get on that much.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:10 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: so are you going to kill of Elsindel? or you want me to do it? or... i guess i can take control of her but i really don't want to. i've already got two characters as it is.

IC: Gaitta trilled with excitement. "Now this is what i'm talking about! Two fights in one day, yeeha!" He turned a fancy flip in the air.
And was promptly struck by one of the gigantic cannonballs. Needless to say, he was knocked senseless and plummeted toward the ground. luckily they weren't that far up; unluckily, he was pinned to the ground by the massive hunk of metal.
the force and shock of hitting the ground revived Gaitta to his senses and he struggled against the huge weight that held him down. "Hib? Are you alright? Hib?!" He struggled harder. "Someone help! I'm stuck! Heeeeeelp!"

Maw's thin frame and flying capabilities kept him and Elsindel safe, but it was tough going. In his opinion there were too many of them and they needed to fall back, especially after the battle earlier wearing them all out. "My dear, i do not think it safe to land," he shouted above the whoosh of cannonballs, arrows, and magic. He encased a flight of arrows in a block of ice with his magic and smiled as it fell to the ground, crushing many enemies. "I think we can fare well enough in the air."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:03 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Unless someone else could take control. If someone new wants to join there's a character.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:08 pm 
G.E.E.K.

OOC: sorry for the summer absence.

IC: Hibrantos attempted to say "I'm fine Gaitta but your tail is on my chest," but his voice was muffled to inaudible levels due to a small, thick piece of rubble over his head. So he held up his hand and hoped for a quick rescue.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:25 pm 
The Broken One

Maw dove to avoid an oncoming cannonball only to meet a storm of arrows. "My dear," he shouted to Elsindel, "duck down! Cling to me!!" Flipping onto his back, he rocketted down with his armored stomach facing the oncoming arrows.
They struck him everywhere, sticking in between his plates and piercing the soft skin at his leg joints. He had to land.
The ground came up to meet him a lot quicker then he expected. Trying to right himself, he turned quickly and managed to take the brunt of the landing on his back feet. Unfortunatly his arrow ridden joints coudn't take the force. He crumpled and fell, twisting his front legs and snapping a bone far up in his left one. Hitting his side with a loud thump, he looked around for his rider.
Elsindel had flung from his saddle by the sudden impact of hitting the ground. As the arrows fell around them, he could see one protruding from the back of her neck as well as into her chest and through her leg.
Rolling onto his stomach, he painfully crawled toward her. "My dear? Dearest Elsindel?!"
She didn't answer.
Shielding her body with his own, Maw cried out in agony.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5