Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:32 am 
Eh, I got a cool power from following ya so far. I guess ill continue on your little adventure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:48 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Kaosu picked up the papers narage had thrown at the wall and read through them. Once she was fineshed she looked up. I didnt meet you today just to leave you. Im not gonna leave you any time soon Narage she said placing the papers on the ground. It seems like your stuck with us for a while she added jokingly smiling slightly. The papers had worried her, it was scary to think what these people were doing, it was just so wrong.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:36 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Thank you, thank you all." She rose, her face still hidden by shadows though. "If we are to do this thing, we're going to have to be armed to the teeth. Some of us haven't developed our abilities to a fighting level yet." Narage rose her head and smiled, "I have my own preperations to make as well. I suggest we go somewhere more secure to talk about this though, they may have bugged the place." She started towards the door but stopped, picking up a paper. "Fancy that, they gave us their address. I say we give them a visit they won't ever forget." She walked out of the room to a pale Retso in the hallway and closed the door, leaving them to converse among themselves. While she talked him into their next mission.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:47 am 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass picked Kuri up from the floor and found she was suprisingly lightweight and set her on the bed and knocked the rest of the stuff of so that except for the blood and the disturbing twinkle in her open eyes she looked almost asleep. He then walked to the door and leaned on the wall beside it waiting for someone to speak.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:07 am 
The Broken One

Jaciynth made a sound of disinterest. "Diss wohman hes goot ah beet oh drama en 'er, methinks."
Tarya poked him in the ribs. "Are you done being rude yet?"
"Jus' wan maire queeschon."
"And what is that?"
"Whe're gattin' ped, yah?"
"Paid?!" Tarya looked furious but quickly hid it. She made a sound of disgust and stormed out into the hallway.
Jaciynth looked at the others with honest confusion on his face. "Wit ded ah say?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:39 am 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea listened as everyone agreed to follow. She wondered what type of training they would have to do. She sat there in somewhat of a daze trying to think things out. Jaciynth interrupted her train of thought. Aluillea rolled her eyes at Jaciynth comment and followed Tarya out of the room.
"How do you put up with him?" she asked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:33 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
As they exited the room Narage immediatly stoped speaking and a quick jab to the ribs quieted Retso as well. "Okay, so Retso has decided he'll take us within a block of the building. We shouldn't wait to make this assault, as each second could cost another life." She paused, then walked up to Jaciynth, pressing a freshly drawn knife to his neck. "As for your payment, you can have smiley's sword. Just be sure not to cut your grubby little fingers on it or I'll cut your flashy digits off and sell them." She turned away, and stormed out onto the curb. Retso just shrugged and followed her.

OOC: Sorry Makla, though you'll find out where that came from later.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:08 pm 
This should be interesting. Skass walked outside and reached around and took his gun off his shoulder and climbed back in the vehicle laying his gun in his lap and lighting a smoke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am 
The Broken One

OOC: *giggles and claps* sorry, i just found that oddly amusing :)

IC: Jaciynth rubbed his neck ruefully. "Smahelleh? Whit es dat? En whay doos et 'ave eh sward? Doos et 'ave gems?" He followed after Narage still inquiring about his 'payment'.
Tarya shook her head and replied to Auillea. "Its a trial, I can tell you. Though what I couldn't tell you is why I do it..." She laughed slightly. "Most people tell him that he's insensative. Jaciynth would argue that he's practical. I see him as immature."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:56 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Aren't all guys?!" Aluillea replied in a laughing tone. "Um. . .Tarya? I'm not trying to be rude. . .but. . .what are you?" A questioning/confused/curious look came over Aluillea's face. She blushed a little.
"I'm sorry, but I know you're not human," Aluillea looked down at the floor and fidgetted. She realized what she had just said. Shit! How was she going to explain that.
"You know what, I'm sorry. . .I shouldn't have asked. . .it's none of my business. . ." Aluillea quickly turned to walk away.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:32 pm 
Cererean Princess

Narinsi watched the video. She had the hard drive with the info. There was some writing on the floor. She read part then turned away in disgust.

Narage said "No, I can't let this killing go on, they already know of Kuri, so all of you are in danger. I can't ask you to follow me for revenge, no matter how I feel I would be responsable for your deaths. I'll help Narinsi said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 pm 

Well that was different kaosu said finding it interesting to see a much tougher version of narage holding a knife to Jaciynths neck and realisesd this day was going to get more a more interesting and proabably very tiresome. Not dweeling on what had happened she caught up to Narage and walked beside her instead thinking abuot what was to happen, what do you think is going to happen with this little visit, do you think we stand a good chance

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Yes, this time, I will be prepared." She smiled mischiviously. When she reached the airship she unscrewed a handheld tank that held the hydrogen(for the engine) and put a new top on it. This one had a red switch held down by a metal clip.

"Narage, that's my spare tank! I might need that!" Retso complained, but one look from her silenced him. Narage then took a pair of metal claws and slipped them on her hands. She flexed her fingers and the claws leveled themselves to her fingertips. She took an experimental swing and the claws leaped from their normal level to an astonishing 40cm from her hand, but their was the acrid stench of magic as well as a flash when the claws were swung.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:56 am 
Cererean Princess

Narinsi watched Narage put on a pair of magical claws. She went up to her and said I have this hard drive if it is any use.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:52 am 
The Broken One

Tarya looked thoughtful as she watched Aluillea walk away.
"Hold on, now," she said, moving to once more stand beside her, "its quite an all right question. However, i would just like to know something." She looked hard at Aluillea. "I look human and i behave human. what gives it away that i'm not?"
She shrugged. "If it is your secret, then there is no need to disclose it. I do not wish to pry into the private life of anyone." She held her head high in pride as she claimed, "I am an Ayja. Me and my brother."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:59 am 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass swallowed his cigarrette as Tarya made her statement.. He fell out the open door of the car coughing to get it out of his throat but couldnt and so just finished swallowing it.He stood up. I guess *cough* I should use my sense of smell more often. I can smell it now that you say it. He walked up to Tarya and looked at her neck and on seeing the amulet somewhat chuckled. He dug down in his pocket and pulled out a ring set with a brilliant green emerald. He looked at it for several minutes with a few sounds escaping his mouth though they were in a language long forgotten to today's world. The emerald surface appeared to ripple and it glew brightly with images flashing on it's surface. He then placed it on his finger and it immediately stopped glowing and rippling and the images faded out. He looked at the group wondering what their reaction would be and waited for Narage to reveal what was next

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"For some reason all I smell when we get together is wet dog." She watched Aluillea for any reaction at her comment. "But anyway, we shouldn't make any hasty decisions, after all, she may hide her identity because she's some sort of hidious monster." Narage winked, obviously joking. Her emotions were a melting pot now, all seemingly blended into one. She assumed this was shock. "Come on Retso! He protested, but got in the vehicle. "Same formation as before."

OOC: Sorry Narinsi, but the hard drive is what the stack of printed papers was, a log of the activities that the lab (that we were taken to in the last chapter) participated in.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:18 pm 
Aluillea stood there for a minute.
"I. . .uh. . .your scent. . ." she finally mumbled. She quickly perked up.
"I've heard about your kind. I've just never met one! You're almost like me!" Aluillea quickly stopped herself from saying anything else. About that time, Narage spoke up. Aluillea sniffed at her comment.
"I. . .uh," she saw Narage wink and let out a sigh. She'd asked Narage later how she knew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:14 pm 
Cererean Princess

Oh, right. Narinsi kept it in case it was useful. She would look over it's content when she got the time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:32 pm 

Kaosu got into the vehicle and waited for them to leave. She wanted to get going, to get revenge on those people. These epople she was with now she considered freinds and thsoe people ahd tried to hurtn her freinds. lets get thsi sorted she said quietly to herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Right, off we go." Retso took off, rather hesitently, as soon as everyone was seated('cept Aluillea and Narage, they were standing in their spots). They flew for what seemed like hours, though reletivly thin traffic, and after what seemed like hours stopped at the other end of the city, which was rather more cut clean as it reached the edge, not like the pier with all the mooring. "Okay Narage, from what you told me the... umm..." He looked around nervously as if he expected spies in every street corner. "Facility is around the corner, I'm sorry it took so long, but I thought someone was tailing us."

"What!? Why didn't you say anything!?"

"Well, I can't really do that with all the wind! Besides, if he would of heard me he might have suspected something!"

"That's no excuse, haven't you heard of code talk! Really you're so useless! I had to practicly drag you here in the first place, you took forever, and Kuri payed for it!" At this she attempted to jump off the railing, but hadn't undone her second foot and fell flat on her face on the rubber-like plastic that was the sidewalk. "Damn it!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:30 am 
Cererean Princess

Narinsi got into the SkyBus. They flew for ages through alleys and detours. Narinsi would've asked what the pilot was doing but the pilot was concentrating on his controls.

They stopped off eventually and got off.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:21 pm 
The Broken One

As was his nature, Jaciynth burst into rude gales of laughter at Narage. "Aw, deh pahr keetay fail oon hair fess."
"Oh my dear, are you okay?" Tarya shoved her brother aside and bent to help Narage. "If you're hurt, i offer to help. Please do forgive my brother his ruddities." He shot him a cold glare. "He doesn't even know the definition of decency."
"Shar ah do," Jaciynth said with a mischivous smile. "Ets whit paipal seh whin dey see ah sensee." He pointed at the ground at some invisable creature. "Dey go, 'lookee! Yeh see deh sensee?'" He smirked at Tarya's look of irritation.
"You," she said dangerously, "are something not meant to exist."
"Naw, ah sensee es."
"Oh shut up."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:20 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea walked around the vehicle to Narage's side. She didn't try to helped Narage up. Tarya was doing that. Aluillea let a small growl escape her throat at Jaciynth. It wasn't funny. However, she couldn't help but to supress a giggle at his play on words.
"So, where are we?" she asked at last.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"A block from the faculty, Wilhiem Street." She thanked Tarya in an undertone for helping her. "It will most likely be guarded like a beehive so we'll have to use the back door."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next