Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:40 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Nice." She said this to Aluillea's defensive move, accompanied by a chuckle at the display. By now they had reached the end of the hall, and a set of double doors stood before them. Narage looked in the windows, and sighed as she spotted no one. She opened them and the room was fully revealed to her. Several vats like those seen in the lab were filling the room for the most part, except a hallway through the room, she stepped to the nearest barrel and sniffed. Whatever it was it smelled like rotten eggs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:01 pm 
The Broken One

Jaciynth smiled in a way that blatantly said 'kinda kinky. i like it.'
Tarya elbowed him in the stomach which, not surprisingly, didn't even make him grunt. "You behave yourself, or so help me i will do something drastic!" She was losing her temper fast. Faster than she ever had in years past.
She moved up to stand with Aluillea. "You really shouldn't encourage him. He's a scoundrel and will do anything that he thinks he can get away with. I don't think you understand what you're getting yourself into."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:58 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea turned to Tarya.
"Why?" Aluillea asked with childlike innocence. "What's wrong with Jaciynth? What makes him so bad? I'm sure there's someone nice buried beneath the rough interior. Trust me, ok? He won't get away with much around me. I don't get 'involved'. I can take care of myself." She wasn't angry. She wasn't being cocky. Aluillea meant it in the sweetest way, with the sweetest smile.
"Tarya, why don't you trust your brother?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:52 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"That's like asking why is one afraid of the dark in all respects. She doesn't know why he is so immature and doesn't act like her, doesn't know what makes him tick. Of course you two will need to get along eventually, but for now let's focus on the question at hand." She referred to the barrels and kicked one over. Almost instantly the lights went out as the metal burst open on the floor, and something sloshed at their feet, instantly Narage felt the piercing, cold, burning sensation, and gave a catish scream. She knew instantly what it was, silver, the bane of all things magical, kept in liquid form by a special sulfur-based chemical. Her shoes caught alight at that moment, casting the only light amongst the darkness, she jumped upon one of the barrels, swearing as the cold, death bringing substance sapping her strength even through the barrel. She stamped her feet as best she could with her hands and looked around, as the emergency lights kicked on.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:07 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Kaosu walked in giggling at the demonstration by Aluilleabut this quickly vanished at the demonstraion by Narage. What on earth do they think there doing with this stuff she said looking at the stuff on the floor. Are you ok Narage she asked walking through the room.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:57 pm 
Tarya sniffed and made a shooing gesture with her hand. The silver moved away as though it was being swept until it had formed itself into a nice ball. Gliding over to the shimmery orb, Tarya picked it up as though it were solid. She was tempted for a moment to throw it at her brother but decided not to be responsible for his death. At least, not today.
She placed the orb in the barrel that had toppled over and made a circle with her finger. The silver hardened and became solid.
"Now... what was I going to say? Oh yes," she said, walking over to Aluillea. She wishpered in her ear. "He's not exactly innocent if you know what i mean. Besides, he would be betraying a promise of you let him continue. Just please promise that you don't let him... 'get the better of you', understand? I don't want such a nice girl like you getting hurt." She looked at Narage perched on a barrel. "You can get down now. The silver is contained... if only for a moment."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:11 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea had backed away quickly when the silver spilled out. Luckily, Tarya cleaned it up before it reached her.
"What? Promise?" Aluillea whispered back to Tarya. "What did he promise?" Aluillea still kept an eye on the barrels as if one would jump at her at any moment.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:15 pm 
The Broken One

Tarya sniffed again. "Ask him if you want to know."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:21 pm 
Solitary Serpent

While Aluillea was curious to find out what the promise was, she was not so willing to pry into the life of this strange man. But whatever the promise was, she was not going to help him break it. She glanced at Jaciynth, then turned away. She felt bad for teasing him earlier.
What promise could he have made? she wondered to herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:23 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: bell's gonna ring. tah

IC: Tarya smirked triumphantly as she watch Narage. Her brother noticed her look, both their looks, and raised an eyebrow. Grunting, he crossed his arms and looked away. His sister was meddling again...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage grimaced as she stepped on her left foot, the more burnt of the two, and knelt as if to tie her shoe, but instead a green glow flowed from her open hand into her shoe, and her face relaxed. She stood up and turned to Tarya and thanked her. "I wonder why they would keep silver here. I thought they experimented with chaos, not law, unless--" She didn't get to continue, as a small explosion shook the building, followed by an alarm. "Uh-oh, they must have been preforming one of their experiments when the lawful silver snuffed the power. We'd better move." She continued down the hallway, quickly, but not running, them following.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:14 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Unless what?!" Aluillea followed Narage. "What experiments are they doing here?"Aluillea shook her head as she ran. The explosion had caused a ringing in her sensitive ears.
"Narage? What's going on?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:24 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Like I know!" She said sarcastically. "But I have my suspicions, you know what queen Chaos said right? That bit about creatures made from law, with the slightest twinge of chaos?" Narage swore under her breath. "What better way to get rid of a werecat-led resistance than a creature made of liquid silver?" If only I hadn't.... no it's too late for regrets... She continued her quick pace, hoping Skass would return and know what was going on.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:58 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Wha-? Holy crap!" Aluillea stumbled but quickly corrected herself. "But how would they know about the rest of us?. . .Oh, right! The lab! They're waiting on us! They know all of us. And they're ready. . ." She slowed down, almost stopping and almost causing the others to bump into her. A thought had just come to her. Aluillea glanced around.
"Hey, Narage?" she called to the cat. "Where did Skass go? Shouldn't he be back by now?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:15 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Kaosu followed Narage swearing at the fact they were going to be caught when she bumped into Aluillea who had stopped and when she heard what she she swore again unde rher breath he wouldnt of, he couldnt of, she shook her head and looked around, she didnt want to go back into the lab the first time had scared her mroe than anyhting in her life the thuoght scared her to feel that pain again the thuoght left a shiver down her spine.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:47 pm 
Jaciynth snorted. "Et's ah frell metahl. Why wood enaybohdy want ah beest med oov selvah?"
"Because," Tarya snorted back, "silver is a material for good and harms those under the influence of chaotic magic." She looked at Narage. "Sorry, I still think you're a good person."
"Ets silleh."
"So are you, but we don't complain.'
"Yeh coomplan too ail th' taime!
"I do not!"
"Yis, yeh do!"
"No I do not!!"
"Ah, shoot ahp, yeh nennay!!"
"You shut up!!"
They both glared at eachother.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:23 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Okay guys im gonna try this on for size and see if ya'll like it. Narage feel free to ask me to delete this post if you had other plans.

IC: Skass flew from a door about 150 yds in front of them, smashed into the wal, and slid to the ground screaming in pain. He rolled around on the ground for a minute or two screaming. Finally he got back up and looked at the ground. His clothes were burned and his skin was as well. He was breathing hard and his gun was missing but he had a combat knife in his hand. He looked up and saw the others in the hall. There are 3.. things in there. Expirements i gue... He never finished. Two small silver creatures scurried from the room and jumped on Skass. He stabbed at them several times but the blade simply slid in and out of their bodies doing no damage. Finally he stuck his hands into ones body and pushed outwards spreading liquid silver across the wall and floor. It began to gather up again. (here is a space for anything you guys wanna do and so i don't go on and on to find out ya'll didnt like it.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: The 150 yards thing was a bit of an exaggeration, but the rest works.

IC: Narage stepped back, her limbs already tingling from the deathly cold silver of the creatures advancing towards her. She held up a hand and energy, orange and gleaming leaped from it, blowing one of the creatures to smithereens, but the bits of liquid rained down upon the ground, a few striking Narage and as she saw from the corner of her eye, Aluillea, causing burns and embers where it touched their skin and clothing. Ignoring the pain, she noticed that the drops were moving, back to where the creature stood, reforming itself. "Damn it! Everyone retre--" She had glanced at Tarya and Jacyinth. "No, you two!" She pointed at them. "Make us invisible and unhearable, make illusions!"

Last edited by Jishdefish on Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:56 am 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea looked in horror at the silver beings.
"Oh, no. . ." she gasped. Narage hit one with magic. The being exploded, splattering on Narage and Aluillea. Aluillea let out a scream that sounded more like a dog yelping. Parts of her clothes and skin were burned. She heard Narage calling for a retreat.
"What about Skass?" Aluillea asked. "We can't just leave him there!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:06 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: I see these creatures as being roughly 4 and a half foot tall and made of liquid silver but retain their shape through some magic or force of law or something.

IC: I'm okay. I've a few more tricks up my sleeve. Skass yanked one of five fragmentation grenades from his belt and jammed it into the creature that had managed to pull itself back together and yanked his hand back with only the pin in it. He swung the door closed and since the creature was still in front it, the creature was caught and swung into the room. Skass then spun around and placed both hands on the door to keep it shut.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:21 pm 
The Broken One

Tarya stared wide-eyed at Narage. "You're not kidding?! What do you mean 'make illusions'? There's no way that thing," she pointed to her brother, "will co-operate with me enough to pull something like that off!"

"En ah dinnae want te, bohssay breetches!" Jaciynth glared at her.

"See? He's so intolerable!"

"Yeh es the intohlerebal whin!"

"You are!!"

"Yeh air!!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:13 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I'm dropping out of this RP because I can only get on once a week now.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Only if you must...

IC: Narage made a disapproving noise and slapped herself on the forehead. "Come on!" She ran down the hall the way they came, and turned the corner--almost crashing into a med cart. Couldn't stop fast enough so she slid to the side of it in the narrow hallway and knocked against the wall. A nearby picture fell off and nearly took her head off. She looked at it in a new light, literally. A magnifying glass had fallen off too and she was looking though it at the painting, which suddenly made sense. Pictographs of each of the rooms were contained within it with a corresponding arrow in a matching color. They weren't visible at first, like an optical illusion, but when you examined it closely they were clear as day.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:15 am 
Cererean Princess

Here's my exiting post.

Narinsi slipped away from the others. This was getting to much. She found a gap in the wall and flowed through it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:52 pm 
The Broken One

Tarya pulled up beside Narage, ignoring her still ranting brother. "What are you doing, Narage? We have to get out of here." She rounded on Jaciynth. "And for Eru's sake, will you shut up!"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6