Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:25 am 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass joined Jaciynth in a good chuckle as Narage fell. He took his gun off the seat and walked up to stand beside Narage. He then took some gloves from his pocket and put them on his hands. Sewn on to his right glove was a piece of steel and on his left some flint. He struck them together and made a small fireball then closed his hand and it disappeared. Ah, the joy of using logic instead of magic to solve a problem. He then stood and waited for Narage to lead

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:08 am 
Cererean Princess

It's guarded like a beehive so we'll have to use the back door. Narinsi said dryly. Don't you think they'll have guarded the back door?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:12 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Not if there isn't one yet. I was hoping Skass could make us one through the plastic, steel, and drywall." She pulled at the strap at her foot, loosing it, and pulling free. "Think you're up to it?" She directed at him. A serious look washed across her face as she said to Retso: "You know what to do if we don't come back. I'm sorry, for the same reason." She turned the corner, not the one that led to the facility, but rather an alley that ran parallel to it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:49 pm 
The Broken One

OCC: i'm going to be gone for a while, possibly a week, so if my characters need to do anything for any reason, you guys can go ahead and control them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:34 am 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: dunno as i've never seen a building of plastic steel and drywall so i'll give it a shot. Theres a diagram of my wall under it all to clarify

IC: Skass grinned as Narage said steel. Hopefully a challenge. He sprinted down the alley and stopped directly behind the facility.
Logic or Magic? Hmm. Magic this time. Skass clapped his hands together and once more a fireball sprang forth. Now for a bit of showing off. He stepped back until he leaned against the other side of the alley and the fireball turned blue and sprang forth engulfing the steel outer wall but not hot enough to burn it. Skass then pointed his hands straight out, fingers stretching wide as if the wall were moving towards him and he were trying to push back. The wall glew bright orange then red and slowly peeled away. Now for the drywall. Skass pulled out his ring and placed it on his finger. He then pointed hs right index finger at the wall and the wall crumbled. Plastic's up next He simply looked at the wall for a moment. Then with a small " POP!" It fell forward. pulling his gun off his shoulder he sprang forward onto the plastic and looked around. Heh , we're in a bathroom. The lil boys room by the urinals. Looking over at Narage he laughed and walked to the door using magic to look through. A long corridor out there with halls on either side.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:41 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Narage flushed. "Well at least it's inconspicuous." She stepped forward rather cautiously, calling out, "FIRE! FIRE! EVERYONE OUT!" But no one answered luckily for her. "Well, we'll need proper attire, somehow I'm having second thoughts about barging in there guns ablazing. I feel something magic about, something powerful." She shivered. "Wait till someone needs to answer a call of nature?" The idea didn't sound to pleasing, this definitly wasn't a pleasant situation. She shot a look at Skass, as if somehow he planned this."

OOC: I'll fill in for Makla I guess.

Jaciynth burst out laughing once again at Narage's embarassment. "Keetah dudin't laik bee'in en da doogee's letir buks? (more laughter) Imberessed abut se'in enythi--" At this point Tarya had slapped him openly. She hid her embarrasment a bit more than Narage, though her ears and cheeks were a bit red. "That's enough Jaciynth! It's not funny! Don't make me blind you again!" Now his laugher was diminished to a four-year-old's giggle, so much so that he may have been using a bit of his powers. Tarya sighed, he was such a child.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:04 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass deliberately avoided Narage's gaze for fear of busting out in a hearty laugh. I... uh ... I suppose i may have had a hint at where we are. Seeing as I used to work here.Now then this outfit is fairly close to my uniform here so i'll go down the hall and find the nearby janitor's closet. Maybe a robe in there Skass half opened the door. Oh and Narage, the lady's room is down the hall to the right. Skass stepped out and walked to the left.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Right, but I have to wait for you to return with our temporary outfits don't I." But he was already out the door. She turned to Kaosu with a sudden idea. "I don't suppose you sense anything do you? Any keys?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:10 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Kaosu had been watching quite disaproving to there means opf egtting within the building, sneaking in would have been better she thought when narage questioned her, "I don't suppose you sense anything do you? Any keys?". Kaosu looked at her for a second I dont think so im not feeling anyhting that stands out as important she said flittering her wings slightly as she stopped leaning against the wall of the alleyway and peared through into the building but i odnt like the thuoght really of going back into a place like this ... after what happened ... before. What had happened that time flashed in her mind for a second as she said those words, it was one of the few times she had felt real fear and it still lingered on her mind. Shaking her head slightly she smiled at narage If i feel anyhting at all i will tell you straight away k

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:08 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: this firstg bit is some voices you here out side then after the line we are in the bathroom. Blue is me and green is them.

IC: Hey joseph , whats up?
Skass? Where've you been?
Eeer... Vacation.
Oh well we heard a noise we're gonna check it out.

The door opened and 6 men (not counting Skass) burst in. Skass shut the door. Instantly their temples imploded into their head. They were dead before hitting the ground. Outfits.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

IC: Narage walked gingerly to the nearest one and luckily the blood hadn't seeped onto the clothes. "Could you maybe be a little messier next time?" She didn't complain any further and stole the man's lab coat and trousers. She then took them into one of the toiletries, and after a whispered curse pertaining to the cleanliness of it, and a few minutes of the sound of rustling clothing, as well as the tingling sensation of a spell, she came out, with the clothes only slightly baggy. "Well, at least I can improvise." She took off the man's glasses and hung them on the very edge of her nose, so she could look over their fuzzy interior, and turning to them said: "How do I look?"

Last edited by Jishdefish on Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:57 am 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Yah.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:14 am 
Cererean Princess

Narinsi said I don't need any. I can just imitate someone if we're seen.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:22 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea was a little repulsed by the technique used by Skass. In fact, she felt a little sick to her stomach. To make things worse, the smell of blood from the bodies reached her nostrils. That smell always excited her. She hated it. Her nostrils flared, her eyes turned completely black for a second. She blinked rapidly, and her eyes returned to their usual color. Aluillea glanced at Skass. Did he have to do that? Couldn't he have just knock them out and tied them up? She was a little irritated with him. Nevertheless, she bent over one of the bodies and stripped him of his clothes. Aluillea held her breath the whole time, trying not to breath in the pungent odor of blood. She was unsuccessful. The smell excited her. Afraid of losing control, she quickly yanked the clothes off the man. His clothes were clean, but the floor wasn't. As she stood up, her eyes remained on the small puddle of blood by the man's head. She turned quickly, as if emerging from a trance, and walked to a corner of the room. She didn't change clothes, but simply slid the uniform over her other clothes. It was baggy enough that she had no need to change. With her haircut and her new outfit, Aluillea looked almost like an adolescent boy.
"Okay, can we get going?" she directed at Narage, almost begging.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:08 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass snorted at narage, Well after all she did look funny but believable, Skass drew a deep breath letting the bloodlust run through his body. He could feel it. The old strength returning to him. Today would be a good day to die and if he had any say many would die. Then he shook it off and waited for other to change,

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:13 pm 

Kaosu didnt like the idea of wearing boys clothes, sure she had done it before but she hadnt liked it. Sighing she undressed one of the guards and went into one of the toiletries gagging at the state of it and having to run out and hold her breath before going back in. When she came out the clothes hung extremely loosely on her. She had pulled some string out and tied her hair up very loosely and tucked it down the back of the shirt. walking over to another one of the dead guards she took a belt of off his trousers and put it around her waist having to make an extra hole with her knife so it would fit. Her wings could not be seen as they were folded on her back under the clothing. this is highly uncomftorable she said thinking how rediculous she looked but a smile was on her face but really funny to. She looked up this is certainly gonna be interesting. Looking around Kaosu saw Aluillea, the look in her eyes worried her you feeling ok there.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:07 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Jacyinth and Tarya took their respective outfits, Jacyinth, despite inquiries from his sister took the bloodiest one, which wasn't too bad, just a stained collar. But in his idiocy still didn't come out of the stall when Tarya herself had finished with her own dressing.

"Ey luk redicules! Wy ain't Ey jest weir me ewn cluthes?"

"Brother! Don't be ridiculous! You would be spotted and detained in an instant, though I'm glad to say it wouldn't be a bad thing with your bickering!"

He came out, looking very spiffy in his new outfit, much more civilized, that is if it weren't for his bloody collar and greasy long hair. His dark, unbathed skin also gave a humorous disposition to anyone who might glance at him. Nearly everyone chuckled at his comic appearance, and he let out yet another complaint.

Narage chuckled to herself at the baboon in a suit, her own silent opinion at what he most resembled. Only when she spotted Aluillea's eyes did she realize any danger. She was fighting her wolfish urges to feed, the blood had set it off. Narage herself was lucky, her secret kept her save, she fingered the claws nervously.

"Now that we're all changed, I guess we might as well test our guises. Shall we?" She inquired to Aluillea to check if the coast was clear, it was best to try and have her shift her attentions from the blood on the floor, not to mention take a whiff of untainted air.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:20 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Jish, what secret are you refering to? That comment confused me. is it something to do with Aluillea or something dealing with Narage?

IC: Aluillea gratefully left the room to check the hallway. Once out of the room, she didn't have to walk far. She could have smelled anyone that was approaching. Aluillea took a few deep breaths of the hallway air to calm herself down. She turned and re-entered the room.
"No one's around. Those seem to be the only ones that were on this floor," she indicated the bodies in the middle of the room. "There's a stairwell at the other end of the hall. The others must be upstairs."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:01 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

I'll catch up too you. I gotta do something important. Skass ran from the room and tore off down the hall opposite they way everyone else was going.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:50 pm 
The Broken One

IC: "Et's ah moonkay soot!" Jaciynth complained as he and Tarya followed. "Et's too small!" He tugged at the collar a little harder than necessary. One of the buttons popped off.
Tarya sighed and put her hands on her hips. "Will you please, for once in your life, act your age? And be quiet!"
Jaciynth made his voice sound comically like a four-year-old boy and said, "Yis, mamay."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:05 pm 

well we cant sit around waiting for more to come we have to go them she said playing with a small ball of dark magic in her hand lets see what they can do to us now

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:20 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: The last bit was referring to me, the first bit, your little skirmish with your wolfish feelings, Ersska. Certain things stick to my mind and I didn't realize the 'just for a second' part.

"Then we'd best be going!" She skirted gingerly over the bodies and blood, but stopped suddenly, causing those behind her to nearly collide in an unfashionable manor. "Finally!" Narage reached down and took a McCream soda from one of the dead guy's hand. "And unopened too!" She wiped the blood off and smiled, continuing her catlike prance towards the door.

Once in the hallway she looked back and forth, watching the ex-guard Skass take off in one direction. She shrugged and went the other. Shortly they came to a four-way fork. She looked left, then right and hesitantly took the left path, as the top-secret stuff she guessed would be in the back. Strangely there were no signs or anything marking the way to go, just odd, abstract paintings on the walls. Narage didn't like that kind of thing, too... well... detached for her liking.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:55 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: I'm still confused, but my brain's not functioning well anyway today.

Aluillea followed Narage.
"Got a craving?" she grinned as Narage picked up the soda can. "How do you know where anything is? There are no signs!" She studied the walls.
"I like the paintings though. Abstracts are some of my favorites." Aluillea stopped to study one of the paintings. She instantly changed her mind about them. Instead of being 'happy' paintings, these brought back bad memories and created terrible scenes before her. She turned to catch back up with Narage.
"What exactly is this place? I'm beginning to like it less and less. . ."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:04 pm 
The Broken One

Jaciynth neatly slid his arm around Aluillea's shoulders. "Aw, tis okeh, ah'll protek yeh." He chuckled slightly. "Ah noo, ah noo. Tis a beeg pless an' a leetal creepeh. 's okeh." Again, he chuckled.
Tarya snorted in disgust.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:12 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea swiftly grabbed Jaciynth's hand, spun around under his arm, and pinned his arm to his back.
"I'm very much capable of handling myself, thank you," Aluillea said almost playfully. She turned to follow Narage once more, still holding on to Jaciynth. He had no choice but to turn with her. When he was facing away from the group, she pushed him away lightly. Aluillea jogged to catch up with the rest. She glanced over her shoulder and gave Jaciynth a wink.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next