Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:03 am 
Solitary Serpent

"I really don't like that monkey," Solstice said as it left the cave. She listened to the dog's proposition.
"Well, I think first, we need to figure out who each other is. 'Cause I don't know 'bout you, but I would like to know who I'm with." She stumbled over to the rest of the group. She looked at the big dog.
"Since you're assuming the leader position, you go first. Who are/were you?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:11 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aross looked down at the skunk and answered slowly. "My name is Aross... I am--or was a wanderer... a wanderer from the desert village of Kerineth." He shifted his paws uncomfortably, but then turned to the fox. "I belive you said you were Gina, what were you?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:44 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Gina nodded at the dog.
i was a fighter in a war, i was asked to use my skills to help against an enemy that was threatening our existance,though i was a fighter i had other tasks as well in the war she explained quickly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:02 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The dog clicked a claw, relieved that no one had noticed his discomfort. A chilled breeze blew in from the open door as the war was mentioned. Aross was begining to notice a trend with the stories, but he couldn't be sure. He turned to Akmarr, or the bear whom had named himself, and then asked for his introduction.

OOC: I can't belive I have to say this, but 'Tis sharing time, introduce yourself, everybody!

P.S. I did introduce myself two posts ago.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:19 am 
Knowledgable Viking

I was a pilot for the Amarrian Space Forces. I resigned and bcame a plain old miner. I believe I was amushed by pirates but I guess i'll never know.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:13 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"I am Brighid. I was a healer (of men, beasts, and nature), but healing is strangely similar to witchcraft in some minds. Of course, that doesn't mean that I didn't use some magic arts to heal or help my charges."

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:05 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Since Im leaving Jish you can play my char or just have me die if you want. Also in regards to Arden:A Dying sun. You can ply as me or have me die.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:38 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Ah, you can zombie behind us, it isn't too bad if you'll be here sometime next month.

Aross turned this time to the skunk. "So, what were you, a bandit?" He took a guess, as bandages and a dark complection would usually determin that, it was hard to tell as an animal.

As she answered the dog took a few steps towards the door. Not in any attempt to escape, but more curiosity than anything. He looked down the snowy bluffs, about a mile down they gave way to the rest of the mountain, heavely forested and not too steep but rolling slowly down. It was a long way, but the rest of the view was blocked by similar mountains, the only difference in terrain between a mountain pass, a twinkle hinted at a bay or large river in the distance.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:44 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Solstice turned to the dog.
"No," she replied to his comment of being a bandit. "My name is Solstice. I am - was a computer programmer/hacker. I. . ." She noticed that Aross had walked away, and a little aggitation crept into her voice as she continued.
"I worked for homeland security. Defense, mainly." Solstice sighed.
"And I was fool enough to fall for a spy. . ." She sat down and looked at the ground as her eyes grew wet with tears.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:01 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aross turned on the last note, his eyes clouded. "We have something in common, then. I was betrayed by a love as well, she stole my heart, and poisoned my mind and body. I was her pawn, killing countless for her ends." His voice was that of sorrow, but no tears came. Instead he turned, striding out of the room into the foot deep snow, leaving them nothing to do but follow. He reminesanced his past within his head as he followed the monkey's trail. Only when he reached the forest's edge did he finally stop.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

As Aross left, Solstice followed. The foot deep snow gave her some trouble. It was as high as her! She had to jump through Aross's trail in order to follow him. When he finally stopped, she came a moment after and out of breath.
"Wha. . .You, too?" she directed at him, trying to catch her breath. "I'm. . .sorry. Where are w. . .g-. . .going?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:04 pm 

Gina followed behind the dog and skunk treading carefully through the snow. She didnt want to say anbything about how she died ... compared to those two hers seemed rather stupid. Looking up at were the other teo had stopped she ran up to were they were and sat next to the skunk that seemed to be having some trouble.
why have you brought us here she asked the dog curiously.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:56 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Obviously, something has given us a second chance at life. Not all of us may deserve it, but we must do something with it. I am going to slay these 'monsters of stone and sand'. Even if I don't accept the monkey's master's 'prize' I will ask him to send me back into the void. Surely you all remember, that blackness, that light you could only grasp at. My aim is to drift off into it, doing what little I can to repent in this world first. What you all do is up to you, but this is a task requiring more than one dog, bear, or skunk, it will take teamwork, even if we have different causes to fight for." He sat down within the shade of the forest, it's floor devoid of snow. "Which side do you choose?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:10 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

I dunno I kinda like it here. Kin walks over to another tree a yard or two from the dog. It's pleasently cool unlike the interior of my ships. and except for fleeting moments of my childhood ive never seen trees or snow or mountains. I may come with you but I doubt i'll leave.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:20 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aross looked around him, the midday sun hidden in the clouded sky. There was an ominous odor about this place, maybe it was just the fact that they had died, but something was unsettling still. At that moment a deer burst out of the foliage. It ran towards them spreading crimsin blood across the white snow. "P-please," It gasped, loosing a lot of blood out her mouth in the coughing that followed, "save them." With a last bit of strength it reared it's head towards the woods from where it came

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Solstice was just about to say something when a deer came bursting out of the woods. Solstice jumped in fright and bumped into Aross.
"What the - ?" she gasped. She realized what she had done a scooted away from Aross quickly.
"Save who?" she asked the deer but it seemed to be too late for answers. She looked questionly at the dog.
"Well. . .?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:15 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

He shrugged--as best he could with dog shoulders--and indicated they should follow the trail. He could tell the deer was gone, eyes hazing over. "We'll come back, to give her a decent burial." Aross looked down the red-washed forest floor, and started along it, keeping his nose and paws as clean as possible.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:49 am 
Solitary Serpent

Solstice hopped/ran along after Aross. The snow wasn't as deep under the trees, so it was easier for her to keep up this time.
"So. . .what are we going to do whenever we find whatever it is?" she asked. "How are we gonna fight? I mean, I a skunk for crying-out-loud! Everything's bigger than me!" Solstice looked to Aross for the answers. She didn't know why, but she had automatically pegged him as the leader of this odd band of creatures. It seemed fit in her opinion.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:22 pm 

Gina followed keeping away from the blood. The deer had shocked her and the smell of the blood made her body tingle so she kept her head down fear creeping over her at the thought of what couild have done this.
On hearing the skunks question she looked up she has a point, we are just animals, i dont think biting and scratching will do us to much good

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:29 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Well, I guess we each have our own attributes, I mean, you have your spray. And you, Gina, have your quick wits and cunning." He stopped as they reached a small wooden chapel, broken and in disrepair. Surrounding it were a large number of equally unmanaged lean-to's. Here the blood trailed off into one of the shelters, Where a grusome sight beholded him. "My G--" He cut himself off as one of the two fawns by their murdered father moved. It stepped away from them, brandishing a branch in it's teeth. She looked uninjured, except for the blood smeared across her coat. Tears were streaming from her eyes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:38 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Well, I kinda object to having to spray something out of my b-" Solstice was prtesting against Aross' statement. She was cut off by his sudden exclamation. She followed his line of vision and saw the horrible sight before them. As one of the fawns moved, Solstice looked up at it and slowly backed up between Aross and Gina.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:14 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Kin walked up beside Aross. He examined the faun. He won't attack. He walked forward and sniffed the father. He isn't dead. Not yet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:28 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"Come here, little one," Brighid had been following, speechless, until her instincts kicked in as she saw the fawns. "What happened to you?"

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:06 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The fawn looked at them, and after the kind words dropped the stick and burst into tears. Slowly she calmed down enough to sniff to say. "My mu-- mu- mommy?" Aross, truthfully hadn't worked with children before. "I'm sorry, she's-- she's dead." This started another spasm of crying, even more upsetting than the last.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:25 am 

Gina watched the fawn burst into tears and got a lump in her throat. She wanted to comfort the child but was hesitating stepping forward. Wh owould do someting like this she said quietly questions running through her head.

Offline Profile