Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:26 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Marlune slipped passed the shack and walked up to the fawn. "I believe I know what did this," he stated in his deep, growling voice, "recently history has been repeating itself. The creature has ran off though."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:48 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"I wouldn't be so sure, we didn't see any tracks besides the ones we followed, right? And, we didn't meet anything on the way here, so it must still be around. Be on your to--" He looked down at his paws dumbly. "Never mind." He mumbled.

With his newfound senses, he sniffed. Something wasn't right, a smell that didn't fit. Aross nosed past the fawn, and to the feed trough. Just as he was about to stick his nose in the source, the girl shouted. "No! Don't, not again!" He turned, but was blindsided as something flew out of the trough at him. Aross tried to move but found himself coated in a gritty sand-like substance that smelled of sulfer and brimstone. "Dammit!" He exclaimed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"What the- ?!!" Solstice exclaimed as something flew at Aross. She jumped back, stumbled, and plowed into the snow. She was trying to get back on her feet, shaking the snow off her face and out of her eyes.
"Aross! You okay?" she called to him when she heard him exclaim. Something was burning her eyes, and she pawed them frantically to remove whatever it was.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:07 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aross sneezed and spat. The redish brown sand struggled to get to his nose and mouth, to get inside and cut him up from the inside out. The fawn stood paralized with fear with near everyone else, but was the first to break from it. She cried out and bit at the dirt. "NO!!" Aross shouted, but it was too late, the sand surged towards her open mouth, forcing itself down within her. The fawn stumbled back, bloody foam already coming from it's nostrals. Free of the sand, he backed up, edging towards the others. "Dammit, kid." He whispered to himself, but to the others he shouted: "It won't be subdued for long, we need to find a way to kill it!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:26 am 
Knowledgable Viking

ooc: Okay jish im gonna do this cause it seems okay to me but feel free to ignore it if it doesnt fit your story.

IC: Kin flew forward striking the fawn with his paw braking it's neck instantly. He mumbled something about mercy killing as he took two claws and attempted to pry open the fawns mouth. I don't see it. Must have gone down his throat. Kin looked over his shoulder questioning Aross if he should get at the....thing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:58 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"You idiot--" But suddenly the sand shot out of the fawn's mouth, just missing Kin's head. It landed on the floor and rushed out a crack in the floor. Aross cursed. "It got away." He could not smell the sulfer any longer, and suspected it had mixed itself into the ground. "But that won't be the last of it. We should continue, that was probably our monster." Aross walked out of the shack, discusted at the site. He had failed to save a single person, even in this life he still killed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:28 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Gina had been shocked at what had suddenly happened her legs shaking slightly. how could that thing have done that she said quietly while following aross out of the shack, trying to avoid looking at the bodies. how are we meant to kill something like that

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:53 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Solstice's eyes were stinking still from the dirt and snow that had got in them when she fell. Watery eyed, she looked around at what just happened. She turned and followed Aross. She agreed with Gina, "How are we suppose to kill it?! And what is it?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:51 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I don't know," he murmered, "I don't know." With his paw he tightened the chain around his neck. "We are supposed to kill it somehow, and that is all we know. Don't let their deaths trouble you, for all we know they could have been sent back into that black space." He turned back towards the church. "It would be likely that a monster like that would choose somewhere dark." He turned back towards them. "But first, yes, we must find out as much as we can about it."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:20 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"Wait...what was it the monkey said? 'Five creatures of rock and sand?' If this is one of them, that means there are four others out there, probably doing the same thing. Hey, this could be our quest to rebirth!"
Brighid tried to sound excited about it, but after seeing the brutal murder of an entire family, she didn't pull it off quite as well as she would have liked.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:25 pm 
G.E.E.K.

OOC: Has Marlune been forgotten? Well anyway

IC: Marlune saw the thing run away. "I doubt you were thinking of introducing yourselves. I'm Marlune, and judging by the way you are fumbling as you walk, you are new to this place."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

*Deleted*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:29 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

*Deleted*

Last edited by Jishdefish on Thu May 10, 2007 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:31 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aross looked at the cat sourly. "Or it could be that we aren't used to watching such horrendous slaughter." He stared the cat down, he never felt such a strong feeling to chase someone in his life. It was odd.

*Switching to Bahamat's Gray*

Gray watched their progress from a nearby tree, perched on the edge of a dead-looking branch. After a moment's hesitation he dived down and landed on the ground next to them. In height he was about as tall as the skunk when it stood on it's hind legs, if not taller. He had been trailing them silently, ever since he saw Aross's little proclamation at the edge of the woods. This was most definitely the group he had to find. After a short pause, in which everyone noticed him, but hadn't time to respond he spoke.

"So, Newcomers, I take it you are on a quest to reclaim your lives?"

OOC: Ok, I just can't let this one die, I was trying to prod Bahamat into responding with his now-vital plot-helping role, but he hasn't responded to such. My mind has been exploding with ideas for this Rp recently, and it will be good, just trust me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:55 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Yay! It's back up!! I'm glad you continued this.It seemed like a wonderful idea to me. I was mad when it stopped.
Grey's an eagle, right?

IC: Solstice looked at Aross. She could see him tense up at he looked at the cat. This should be interesting, she thought to herself.
Just then, something flew down from the tree. Solstice examined it from a distance. The bird wasn't much bigger than her.

Offline Profile