Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:08 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
[quote="DragonRider"]OOC: wut2say for a moment I thought character had died

ooc: nope, still live and kicken'.

Ic: Mariah shook her head, she was slowly regaining her strength. "I guess not, it's just who i am." She looked up, "Who are you? i would never expect a werewolf to help a vampire so i'm even more interested to know who you are because of that." she paused and looked at the building where Jason had dissappeared into, "Do you know who that was? the man with the gun?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:51 pm 
Cererean Princess

Obviusly someone with a vendetta against vampires Tobias said. As for why I helped you, it's good to give blood. Well according to the government it is.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:53 pm 
Silver sorceress

MAriah smiled, "According to the government, vampires and werewolves dont exist, so i dont know how trustworthy they are." She looked towards a near by alley, "If possible, could we move our discussion over there? i feel a bit vulnerable out in the open like this." she stood up slowly and worked her way to the alley. when she got there she turned to see if Tobais had followed.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:39 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Is this ever going to go somewherew else?

IC: The vampire got up and moved to a less vunerable spot. Tobias looked at the bite. Blood was still coming out so he sucked on it for a bit.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:41 am 
G.E.E.K.

Having clothed himself in something decent, Minx walked into the main part of town. His hightened senses searching for any threat that might appear. Suddenly he smelled the scent of garlick to his left and above him. He turned and saw a man in a second story window, he was holding a crossbow with a stake in it. He looked to where he was pointing and saw a vampire and what appeared to be a human walking to a side alley. Suddenly he remembered the Geneva convention, he changed and jumped up onto the wall right below the window.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:14 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason cocked his head listening. THe vamp had left with the halfling by the time he had reached the second floor. A low thump told him that someone- something- was coming. He readied his weapon.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:10 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Minx readied his claws and threw himself through the window, landing on the person. He growled and swatted the crossbow from the mortals hands, shattering against the wall.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:13 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Wow, this is a lot of combat. And Jason is no mere mortal...

IC: Jason snapped his leg out, catching his opponent in the chin. He rolled backward, ripping out a hunting knife. The creature parried his slash, so he tumbled under it's outstretched arms, bringing up his knife to stab his assailant in the side while grasping for the remains of the crossbow.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:37 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah looked up as she heard a noise in a near by building.

"What was that?"

She looked over at Tobias

"Could it be our 'little friend' of just a coincidence?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias ran to the wall and scrambled up. He saw a werewolf and the self-proclaimed vampire hunter rolling around on the floor.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:45 pm 
Silver sorceress

MAriah watched Tobias climb up the wall.

"What are you doing?"

She climbed up after him, raising her eye brows when she saw that her guess was right.

"So" she turned to look at Tobias, "Should we do anything? you seem to have a buddy in need of some help and i have one big problem with doom rolling right along with him."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:26 pm 
Cererean Princess

The vampire climbed up after him. She said something but Tobias wasn't listening. He joined the fray and attempted to immobilise the 'vampire hunter.'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:19 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah raised an eyebrow as Tobias threw himself into the fight.
"Well, i guess that answers my question." pulling herself up more, she sat herself on the ledge watch.
"IF you need any help just holler." she called to Tobias. she shook her head, i'll watch and jump in if they need help her earlier encoutner with teh vampire hunter had made her wary of him and she was still a bit weak.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:08 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Why is everyone after me? Okay, u guys asked for it... :twisted:

IC: Jason scrambled away from his opponents. "BACK OFF!! BACK OFF!!!" In one hand was his knife, now tainted with the blood of his opponents; in the other was a grenade, the ring pulled out. His hand held the pin down, preventing it from going off. "One more step and we all die," he said as his hand tensed, ready to release the explosive. In their confined surroundings the blast would instantly kill everyone- not even a vampire could survive it.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:24 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias saw the grenade the guy held in his hand. He looked crazed. He seemed to have no regard for his life at all. Now I'm sure we can talk this over Tobias said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:53 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason glared at those around him. "Negotiate? With a werewolf and a vampire? The only negotiations I'll do will be with a stake and a shotgun. I have fought the undead for 20 years, among them my own family, turned into crazed vampires in a single night! In turn, I will neither give nor ask for mercy." He could feel the adrenaline coursing through his system, clouding his judgement and guiding his descisions. Jason felt immortal, like he couldn't be harmed. He knew that if provoked, he could and would release the firing pin.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:44 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Minx stared at the man, amazed at what he had done. He slowly backed toward the window, transforming as he did. When he reached it, he backflipped out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:11 am 
Matrix Operator

IC: Jason released the grenade, already counting the seven seconds to detonation. Racing forward, he leapt out the second story window, whipping the bowstring over the telephone line. He zip-lined down the wire, landing with a somersault on the concrete. Behind him the vampire leapt out the window. "Hasta la vista, baby," he murmurred as the esplosion rocked the building with Tobias still inside.

OCC: Sorry, dragonrider, but when one fights a vampire hunter, one must be prepared for tricks.

IC: He turned and walked back to his house, where he barricaded the door, then sat on the sofa, exhausted as the adrenaline withdrew, leaving him feeling like someone had drained the energy out of him. Jason dozed off, one hand on his Beretta, the other clenched around a small crucifix.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:43 pm 
Silver sorceress

"SHOOT!"

OOC: sorry if that's a bit harsh language

Mariah turned to watch the building explode behind her. she shook her head "Sorry kinda left you their. instincts took over."

OOC: i'm guessing that tobias is still alive. not really sure, Mariah's kinda talking to the air right know. want to confim anything Dragonrider?

As the dust settled Mariah walked close to where the building used to be. "Hello, anyone alive in there. If not, my luck your lose i'm kinda hungry."

Last edited by wut2say on Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:16 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Wut2say, you'd better edit that before Chal sees it. And if Tobias is still alive, hat's off to him. I can tell you that he is at least crippled, badly. No-one could get through that unscathed.

IC: Jason awoke, stretching. He rolled out of bed and proceeded to verify that all entrances were secure before settleing down to make another, sturdier crossbow.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:46 am 
Silver sorceress

ooc: edited. no worries. if DragonRiders dead then i'll start singing. if crippled i'll help him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:19 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: i think he's crippled, but u never know...

We really need more human character, else i'll be the only guy battling about five opponents.

IC: Jason had just left the house, carrying a Beretta, knife, flashlight, and a crucifix. He was wlaking toward the scene of the two-hours past battle when he smelled something. Another creature had been here.
Following the scent, he came upon a sewer entrance that had been left open. Suspicious, he climbed down the hole.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:04 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Nope, I'm alive

IC: Tobias saw the guy release the pin. As he did that he ran out the window, the werewolf did a backflip out and the vampire jumped out. "Oh crud," Tobias said under his breath. He was in a building with an armed grenade. Everything seemed in slow motion. The was a piano in the room. That gave him an idea. He dropped to the floor and rolled under the piano. Just as he did that the grenade exploded. The shock wave blew the room apart. He climbed out from under the piano. He was bleeding where shrapnel had hit. He staggered out of the building and let himself collapse to the ground. Then he blacked out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:20 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I was gonna meet Desi, but since Marik isn't posting...

IC: Finding nothing, Jason climbed into the street, where he found the collapsed body of Tobias. Jason's first urge was to shoot him, but after some reflection he carried Tobias back to his own house, where he tied him in a chair after dressing and bandaging his wounds. Jason waved smelling salts under his nose to awaken him, and when Tobias started to groan, he sat in a chair opposite him and waited.

OCC: DragonRider, if your character was a Hunter, he couldn't do better. I think Jason will offer the position if u want.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:24 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

OOC: Sorry about not posting I'm back now, Falconer I'll meet you if you want but be aware I am a mutant thing.

IC: Desi heard a blast and saw a flash in a nearby building. Brandishing his metal pole he walked slowly almost dreamily towards the blast. Something inside him stirred and he had an urge to run straight into any fight that might be around the blast but decided against it. He carefully explored the building where the blast had come from. As he walked into a room that had often been blow up he saw the remains of a piano in one corner.
Shame about that e said to no one in particular

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next