Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:05 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:28 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Arian ignored Mariah's comment. After listening to these two, she could only imagine what the rest of the group would be like.

"There's vampires ahead. . ."

"No surprise there. We're near the food bins," she replied to Tobias. A dead, decaying scent reached Arian's nostrils. "And I think your friends may have already found them."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan gapped at what he saw, he couldn't believer therer where so many, even for a vapmpire.

Just so you know I'm not resposible for the vampires here. He told jason and started using soulus to pry the shackles loose off of the closest person to him. Who shrinked away to the best of their ability, and whimppered with fear.
Suddenly Ivna's ears piced up something pacuilar.

Jason. I think you should check and make sure no one followed us. I can pick the locks with soulus, but this might take a while. In the back of his mind he was hopping tha Cleeishies wasn't among the ranks of these people.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 am 
Matrix Operator

"Hang on..." Jason emerged from a previously locked room at the back, a huge grin on his face. Tucked, sheathed, or holstered in his belt were no less than three pistols, two submachine guns, four genades, and two combat knives. A shotgun and a rifle were slung across his back, and he was carrying a rocket launcher in his arms. "I found the armory," he said gleefully. Setting down the rocket launcher, he unslung the shotgun and moved to the open entryway.

OCC: I hyperlinked several sentences, so you can get an idea of what I was thinking. I love the Matrix.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:35 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: LoL!!!!! yes! I remember that!

Ic:
I'll stick with good old soulus and tear if you don't mind. Clee was always more into that kind of stuff than me. She's an ace with anything ranged.
Ivan shook his head as Jason's arsonal on a belt, he'd gotten the first captive free.

I don't care what you do just stay close, go get some gun if you know how to use one, just don't get lost, because if you do I'm not saving you again.

the woman he'd freed mummbled a confused thanks and stummbled over to the room jason had just come from. Then he dilagently started working on the next set of shackles. The person in them started screaming vampire over and over at the top of his lungs, which Ivan begrudgingly ignored.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah pouted, "Ah, Tobias why'd you have to ruin my fun by bringing that up."

She moved next to Tobias, "Vampires ahead....hmm we should make a road sign, that way they know where they should cross and will stop getting in our way. Also, we can know where not to be." She started walking then turned around, "Alrigh, should we go swoop in and save the others or not? I personally am still in need of my few minutes of fame."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"I say if your friends have found the bins, then they'll definitely need saving," Arian replied. "These creatures really do not like you to be anywhere near there. I've found that out the hard way." After a pause she added, talking to Mariah, "Don't worry, once they find out where you are and what you're up to, you'll have more than your few minutes of fame." Arian grinned. It had been a while since she had been in an actual fight, but if this meant getting out of this place, she was willing to do whatever it takes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm 
Silver sorceress

"It's not really the fighting that is my fame....it's the pissing people off part that i really like. The fighting is just a bonus." She smiled, "So let's go piss some people off. Who knows, may i will get you fuming a bit while we're at it. That's always fun isnt it Tobias."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:27 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Get me fuming? What? Why?" Arian was a bit lost. This vampire was up to something. Perhaps she knew more than she was letting on. Arian grew a little nervous at the thought but didn't let show.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:42 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason came bursting out from the doorway, waving a shotgun in one hand and SMG in another, but slowed to a halt as he saw it was just Tobias and Mariah, with one other, a girl with a peculiar familiarity to her. "Oh, it's just you," he said, lowering his weaponry. "You'll never guess what the idiot vampires did - no offense, Mariah. They put an armoury entrance right next to the prison cells."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:47 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ic:Wait, so it's alright to offend me then?Ivan's voice rang from the chamber where he was freeing his forth rescuie. The first person he saved imurged from the chamber with a gun in hand ovbiously trying to teach herself to use it.

Ooc:it's basicaly an npc so anyone can control them right?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:10 am 
Silver sorceress

Mariah laughed, "Ivan, you're already freeing people in the room next to the armoury. Obviously you've already gotten over it." She glanced back at Arian, "You'll just have to get used to it my dear."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 am 
Solitary Serpent

The trio rounded a corner and came face to face with a human. Apparently, he was part of the group. He lowered his weapon and began discussing things with Arian's two new companions. How did a human get roped into this group?
"Oh shit. . .," Arian mumbled as she saw the human and another vampire had started to empty out the "food bins". This was not going to end well.

"You'll just have to get used to it my dear." Mariah retorted to Arian's earlier questions. She sighed. What would she have to get used to? Used to fuming? Why did this vampire decide to pick on her? Arian was liking this woman less and less.

Last edited by Ersska on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:41 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC:Yes, they're up for control by anyone.

IC:Jason glanced at Arian, noting the look of dismay on her face. "Sorry, Ivan, didn't know you'd be sensitive to that." He turned back to Tobias and the others. "All right, here's my plan. We all loot the armory until we can't carry any more, then we find thecenter of this castle, put the last few explosives there, then blow these vampires back into the Stone Age." He grinned. "And if we have to blow a few of them away, so much the more fun."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:29 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well, I am technically still a vampire you know.Ivan told him lightheartedly.

He still hadn't gotten all of the captives free, but he was getting close to the end of the room with each shackle he pick opened .

So are we going to let these guys help us, or should be just lead them out? Ivan asked refering to the people who chose to gather their own weapons.

I want to fight. We've been suffering by those mosters hand for too long, we deserve a chance to avenge ourselves. One of the men spoke up. Ivan frowned, he wasn't completly for this idea.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 pm 
Matrix Operator

"If you can shoot, grab a gun." Jason caught Ivan's look. "Oh, come on, leading an organized attack on a vampire army will be the most fun I've had in ages."
From down the corridor came shouts, followed by the sounds of running feet. Jason shrugged. "Looks like we have no choice."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:51 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan freed the last prisoner and ushered the group who hadn't had a chance to grab anything from the armory inside.

Get a weapon any weapon, and pray to god you can mannage to hit whatever comes after you on the first try. You are going to need to aim for the head or the heart, any where else will only make them angry. After you get whatever you plan to defend yourself with stand in a line horrazontaily to the chamber door, and wait for further instructions from the man who was with me earlier. If he doesn't tell you to do something then just kill what ever get's near you. Even those who were afraid of him for his own lack of pigment quickly followed out his commands, and they were lined up as instructed secounds before whatever rush was on it's way hit.

There you have your army, I don't think this will go well, but as you said, we have no other choice.Ivan reported and stood among the ranks of the men and women he'd just saved. He didn't want to think about how many of these people really knew how to use the guns they were all holding.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 pm 
Matrix Operator

As the first vampires came around the corner, Jason hollered, "Let them have it!" and threw himself flat on the floor, firing the shotgun one-handed. A torrent of bullets flew overhead, some of which were even pointed in the right direction. Part of the stone wall exploded into shreds, and clouds of dust billowed outwards. Firing several times, Jason tossed the empty gun away and drew two pistols. "Tobias, Mariah, and whatsyourname, stay low!" He fired, catching a charging vampire in the chest and shoulder.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Arian watched as the freed prisoners were grouped into formation.
Shoits rang out as the first wave a vampire came to restore order to their food bins.

"Tobias, Mariah, and whatsyourname, stay low!"

Arian looked over to see Jason lying on the floor, firing shot after shot. Arian ducked and sprang toward Jason. In an instant, she was crouched beside him.
"Give me a gun!" she shouted above the noise.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:57 pm 
Matrix Operator

He glanced down, and thumbed through his collection. "What kind do you want? I got SMGs, pistols, a rifle..." He frowned. "A derringer? Why'd I grab that?"
"Just give me a gun!"
"Oh, right." He drew a Jericho 541F 9mm and handed it to her, grip first. Standing, he tossed aside the now-empty pistols and drew two Spectre M4's. Raising the guns, he fired, stitching one vampire across the chest and delivering a triple head-tap to another.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm 
Godsin Queen

Jason should have been more spasific because as soon as he declaired "let them have it!" The whole lot of them opened fire on whatever was directly in front of them.Not the wall! STOP! Ivan screamed in distress.
It was however to late and the wall caved in from being pelted with bullets.

Shoot the vampires the vampires!Most of themgot the message after that, the last thing they wanted was to be burried in rubble.

However moments later along with all the gun shots, this could be heard from the back, although the way in sounded was almost comical.

I know what I am! That doesn't mean shoot me you idiot! You paniced? but I just saved your @$$! What if I went into a panic and bite you?!? HUh? What do you mean it's not the same? Heal fast? That doesn't mean you get to shoot me! I fail to see how that's funny!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Ha ha! Falconer, the response that you wrote in for Arian is excatly what I thought when i first started reading your post!

IC: Arian grabbed the gun and started firing. Three rounds, three head shots. The next one was a miss. She decided to aim lower. The chest was a larger area, easier target. If she couldn't hit the heart, as least she'd have a better chance of injuring them.
Arian laughed to herself as she heard Ivan fussing from somewhere in the back.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:46 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Okay, I must be tired, read the Wiki list of features for the FAMAS. "Rubber buttpad"... Perfect, I think to myself, now all I need is a rubber butt.

IC: There were too many of them, Jason thought. Charging forward, he thew aside the empty guns and whipped out his FAMAS assault rifle. Slamming the stock against a vampire's neck, he fired a four-round burst into another.
However, the vampires had not come unarmed. Bullets began whizzing past Jason head, and he heard two of the prisoners gasp and collapsed as they were cut down, never to see the light of day. Charging forward yet again, he fired at a sniper who was lurking in the shadow. The vampire broke off with one last burst of lurking and slammed into Jason, sending both tumbling to the floor.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:46 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan held onto his arm where he'd recived the friendly fire, and from the looks of it at first, it looked as if the group had finally started getting their act together, but then he watched in dismay as a few of the ones up front started getting shot down.Get behind the walls! open fire when you can.... I know I told you to stand there! Now I'm telling you not to! Do you want to get shot? Ivan himself barely dogged a bullet as he dogged out of the line of fire. Several others were injured.

Maybe we should just push our way out of here and set off the bombs we set. I'm still connected to the source remember? Ivan yelled out at Jason, soon after he was knocked to the ground, it made Ivan think maybe he'd distacted him too much, and he was torn between staying with the people in back to guide them, and helping out is new friend. He decided to keep a close eye on him and jump in when he deemed him in too much danger to pull himself out of.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason jammed the barrel of his gun into the vampire's ribs and pulled the trigger, emptying the clip and spraying the wall behind them with blood. Dropping the gun, he turned to find a vampire standing there. "Give up, human," he snarled. Jason reached for his side, but he'd used up all his guns, and was out of ammo.
The fiend grinned. "Give it up," he said, drawing a katana.
"Eat lead and die," Jason replied, yanking the one-shot derringer out of his pocket and firing a single bullet into his opponents chest, which stalled him long enough for Jason to rip the pin out of a grenade, stuff it down the vampire's pants, and leap behind a crumbling wall. "Fire in the hole!" he shouted.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:32 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Arian watched as Jason ran head on into the swarm of oncoming vampires.
This guy's crazy! But Arian couldn't deny that she was impressed by how the human managed to take out one vampire after another. The grenade Jason planted went off, taking out many vampires at once.
One vampire had somehow avoided the blast and was making his way to her. As he rushed towards her, Arian aimed at his head and pulled the trigger. CLICK! It was empty. Thinking fast, she threw the empty gun, hitting the vampire in the face, throwing him off his track. Before he could regain composure, Arian was upon him. Eyes flashing (turned from green to a yellowish-brown), fingernails turned to claws, she lunged at him, ripping at his throat. In an instant, he was dead. Arian had managed to all but severe his head. She found a knife latched to his belt. She grabbed it and ran it through the vampire's heart (just in case). Eyes and fingernails back to normal, she stood up, knife in her bloody hand, waiting for the next vampire to attack.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next