Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:02 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:42 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: i did know that about Jason. my char hasn't figured out yet that she has a gift of intuition, so she thinks the world is too noisy.

IC: "Okay, then, since you seem to know a lot about him, do you know how he attacks?" Zera turned to Tobias.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:13 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason was positioned behind the door, his anti-majic amulet glowing as it always did when another majic user was present. The amulet would prevent Tobias or Jason from using his powers when Jason was near. Jason was interested. So the vampire girl isn't an immediate threat. That's good. It means I don't have to kill her yet. He checked his equipment, gun, amulet, and crucifix, then stepped out onto the street. He answered the question. "Quietly, like this." He held up his hands, the gun in one of them. "Truce. Unless you wish to continue a pointless fight with a vampire hunter, werewolf," he said, with an amused glance at Tobias. "I have bigger issues than a petty quarrel."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:58 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: wow i've been gone too long...i'll just check in...

Mariah blinked. She watched as Jason stared at Tobias. Dont interfer, This isnt my problem right now. I've been thrown to the side.[i]

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Myrtle choked back her tears, trying to keep her newfound determination. The silence was deafening. She knew this was a tense moment and that interuption could cost her dearly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:05 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Sorry for the abruptness, but I'm throwing in the towel. Jason's willing to declare a cease fire.

IC: The gun in his left hand, Jason extended his right. "I misjudged you, vampire. You present no threat. Allow me to extend my humblest apologies." He appeared relaxed, but inwardly, Jason was tensed for a fight if the band reacted in violence. He glanced at the one called Myrtle, taking in her demeanor. She seems distressed. "From what I have seen, the permanent twilight appears to have been caused by caused by comet 53-44B, scheduled to appear for the first time a few days ago. MY personal theory is that the excessive gravitational forces of Mercury and the sun pulling from multiple directions destroyed the comet, causing the dust remaining to form a ring around the sun. Of course," he added, "thats just my theory."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:54 am 
Cererean Princess

Maybe your right. Tobias shrugged. So you've finally decided not to kill us?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:46 pm 
Matrix Operator

"For now. It would serve no purpose." Jason gestured at the chaos around them. "So, I know Tobias and Mariah, but what about the rest of you?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:58 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"My name is Myrtle Kyrrsk, Myrt for short." She sniffed again. "So who are all of you, and do you think we can fix the skies?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:48 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason spoke slowly, uncetrain of his correctness. "If I'm right, the gravitational forces of the sun should pull the dust inward. This twilight may go away on it's own."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:10 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"My name is Zera. If the dust is pulled towards the sun, would the sun have any problems destroying it?

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:34 pm 
Cererean Princess

No. Tobias spoke confidently. The sun is to big.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:11 am 
Matrix Operator

"Exactly," said Jason. He glanced at the sky. "We should get inside. The looters will get here eventually, so I say we barricade a building."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:22 pm 
Cererean Princess

Good idea. Tobias looked around and spotted a building. That one. It has not got many windows and only one door. Ideal.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:25 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason entered the building first, commando style, his gun drawn and ready. "All clear." He motioned for the others to enter. "We need to barricade all entrances."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:48 pm 
Cererean Princess

As I said, it's only got one entrance. He looked around.
Right. Two of us need to check out the building and get an inventory of supplies. Three need to barricade the door. Tobias looked at the assembled people. Jason, you should stay here to stop anyone getting in.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:27 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason saluted. "Yes sir." He seated himself in a chair facing the door, his gun ready to shoot.

OCC: By entrances he meant windows too.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:56 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias looked at the remainder. Anyone want to come and check out the building? he asked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:26 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"I'll come with" Zera volunteered. "Most of the people around here know me and won't shoot me on sight like they would a stranger."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:33 pm 
Cererean Princess

Fine. Tobias started to move off. The lights were off. I wondor if there is a torch nearby? he said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:54 pm 
Matrix Operator

"I got a lighter, if anyone can find one," Jason commented from the chair.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:39 pm 
Cererean Princess

I don't mean a medivel one Tobias said. There's one.He looked at it. No batteries. Anyone got any?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:02 pm 
Matrix Operator

"I'm serious," Jason asserted. "With the chaos that has begun, we may need to revert to the medival idea of torches."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:52 am 
Cererean Princess

I'll need a stick, some cloth and some oil then. Tobias looked around and noticed some. He created wrapped the rag around the stick and soaked it in oil. I'll have the light now. Jason gave him the light and he walked off to check the building with Zera.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:26 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

The first thing that hit the two was the smell. "Ugh," Zera scrunched up her nose. "Why did you have to choose a building with squatters?" The junk was stacked up like a mountain against the back wall, with a faint shape at the top...Suddenly the shape moved and turned towards them. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me. I just get all comfortable and then you guys have to show up. Typical." The man got up, and continuing his rant, climbed down "Mount Garbage" and faced the pair.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:20 pm 
Cererean Princess

Er, I don't know if youv'e realised but the end of the world as we know it is in progress Tobias said to the sqatter. Also there are a load of vampires and looters so we're taking command of the building.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next