Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:22 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:53 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
"Which ones closer? IF we want to save time we should try and do some sort of circle. if we want to pass some time i would suggest going to the one that is out of the way first and then going to the other one. Doesnt really matter to me." SHe paused, "Personally i think we should go the way that we can see most of what has happened around here."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:56 pm 
Cererean Princess

You have to go into town to get to the Butchers. The black pudding factory is on the outskirts. Tobias paused. We should go to the Butchers first then the factory.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:58 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah nodded her head, "Sounds good to me."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:02 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I have to go now.
IC: Tobias headed off into town. Around him were scenes from an imploding society. He 'commandered' a moterbike so he could go faster. Grab one he said to Mariah.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:05 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: ok see yah!

IC: Mariah climbed up behind Tobias on the motorbike, "You know, i cant drive anything worth a lick. so i'll trust you with this one..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:09 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: My char is not just based on me, it is me. It is me when I am 14.
IC: I've only ever ridden a Moped and a small off roader but a simple 250cc sholdn't be to hard to ride. Tobias road off and veered in an out of people in the streets. Vampires were chasing people around. They arrived at the butchers. It was deserted. Everyone else was busy nicking plasma TVs to wory about food. Tobias opened the door and took out some raw and bloody steaks. Do you want one? he said to Mariah. Tobias scorched his on a fire some idiot had started and ate it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:49 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah smiled, "YEs thank you." WHile Tobias cooked his she leaned against the wall and dug in, cleaning it of blood and taking in a bit of meat as well.

"So, off to your pudding factory now?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:55 pm 
Cererean Princess

If you want the blood. You should get some and store it. Tobias looked. All the food shops were untouched. It's funny how people seem to be nicking luxeries but leaving essentials.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:45 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The click of a weapon being cocked comes from within the store, followed by a girl in her late teens wrapped in a thick blue coat. "What the hell do you think your doing!?" She had her harpoon launcher pointed directly at the girl's heart, unawares that if she were to shoot, it would be the wooden shaft not the spearhead that would be fatal.

"This is my father's shop, and you haven't paid for those steaks! I want some compensation from you bastards, and this day has been frustrating enough without petty thieves stripping my father's store clean!" She flicked the safety off and set the spring to medium. "Now, twenty bucks for them, now!" The girl's shaded face showed determination and little hesitation. She had obviously found the covering of the sun as a serious problem and knew the value of food was precious. That load of bull about rations was just fool's talk.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:43 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"I'll pay for them." A girl stepped forward into the store, dressed all in black to blend into the shadows. "They didn't mean any harm. Here's your money." She handed the other enough to pay for all the meat the vampire and her companions had taken. She turned to Mariah. "It's the least I can do after you got rid of that old guy for me. He really was starting to get on my nerves."

OOC: for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, he was Mariah's first victim in the rp.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:10 pm 
Cererean Princess

Thanks. Tobias turned to the girl in the blue coat. Sorry for breaking in but we needed meat. And blood. He pointed out Mariah. You may not believe it but she is a vampire. A molotov cocktail landed nearby. Tobias's instant reaction was to freeze time. He unfroze the others personal time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:44 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Very well then." She accepted the money and explenation, flicking the safety switch on, and pointing the weapon to the ground. "You can't be too careful, especially with the soon-to-be-scarce food. And if your friend is really a vampire the blood is on the ho--" Suddenly there was the tinkling of glass, followed by a whirling sensation that came with time altercation. "Wha... What was that?" She asked, stumbling to her feet, dazed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:18 pm 
Cererean Princess

Instinct. A molotov landed so I froze time Tobias looked around. People were looking at bullets as they came speeding towards them. We need to get back. The mutant will have woken up. Forget the factory.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:49 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah nodded, "good idea," She turned and followed after Tobias, "But its too bad about the pudding, if anything i would have wanted to look around, you dont get too see much through windows at night." She turned to look the girl in the blue coat, "Sorry that we barged in like that, but we were hungry and this was the only place near with something i could eat that wouldnt cause chaos and things to be shot at me. well for the most part, it wouldnt have been if you had actually shot.."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"But, my shop!" Myrtle pointed towards the building, most specificly the window, shattered by the molotov. "How long do I--" Time sped forward as Tobias and the vampire left, and the bomb exploded. She was hurtled toward the ground and as shots rang out, scrambled up, and ran after the others, her back inbedded with a few large pieces of glass, the only effective shrapnel from the blast, her eyes brimming. "First my father, and now this." She said to no one, following the strangers blindly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:57 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah cringed as the bomb went off behind her. poor girl, the shop's probably destroyed now she looked behind her and saw Mrytle following them. she touched Tobias on the shoulder as she stopped and waited for her to catch up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:08 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias waited for the girl to catch up. Around them the police were trying to keep order but were being slaughtered as the weren't allowed guns. The was a gun shop next to them. I'm going to pick up a gun. Give me, err, 30 seconds. Tobias went in and came out with a SMG (sub machine gun.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:03 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

As Myrt ran after them flashes of the last twenty-four hours filled her mind. Her father's departure aboard the shuttle, and the live internet video feed as the space station's power supply was sucked dry by the lack of sun to sustain it's orbit. She had to watch his last moments, as the look of doom crossed his face, moments before she heard the rushed opening of the shop door and the explosion that left her homeless. She caught up with them. Her eyes were flowing, and she looked pleadingly at the woman. "Y-y--you're a vampire? Then, please." She pulled back the neck of her coat, exposing her neck. "End it, end it please."

OOC: For story's sake, don't. hopefully your char has a bit of pity, or at least an honor code on victums... I dunno, maybe a good slap...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:11 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"What are you doing?" Zera had been following the group after the explosion. Now she pushed Myrtle's hand from her throat. "There is nothing so bad in life that we give in to death. If we do, we are failing all the people whose memories we carry."

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:16 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"But," She blubbered. "The world is going to hell in a handbasket, it would be better to end it now!" She took her spearshooter, pointing it at her own throat. None of them understood, but the words stung her. What would father want? The question came of it's own accord, and it ashamed her for even thinking of suicide. Myrtle lowered the spear gun, sniffling slightly, an looked up with a new mission. "Do either of you know anything more about the dark cloud that covers the sun?" She said, trying to keep a level voice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:40 am 
Matrix Operator

From the top of a building nearby, Jason watched the group. Hmm. The vampire is acting strange. No matter. He reloaded his crossbow. So the half-breed has the Gift too. By the Trust's laws I should be trying to recruit him. For now I'll just watch. Killing them may not be necessary. He felt his face; the scanty beard and nnew haircut would help to disguise him. Already two vampires had felt the bite of his arrows. He reloaded his Beretta, then noticed he was low on ammo. He crouched, then sprang through the air, swing on a downed phone line right into the alley next to the gun shop where the others were, just as he heard the Eskimo ask about the dark cloud.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:11 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Zera looked up suddenly, then back down and put a hand on the gun in her belt. "There's someone watching us." she said softly. "Act normal. I'll leave and see if I can sneak up behind him. Do you guys have any enemies who would think they're quiet, but really aren't?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:18 pm 
Matrix Operator

As Jason heard this he scaled the wall behind him with strap-on claws and entered the gun shop, quickly finding the right ammo.

OCC: If you read what's already happened,, you'll know that Jason isn't loud and noisy like the vast majority of people. Vampire hunters need to be quiet.
You still can detect him, though, if you're good.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:42 pm 
Cererean Princess

A vampire hunter called Jason. Tobias spat the words out with distaste. Tries killing all vampires. They have artificial blood substitutes but he still hunts them all.[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:19 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason heard Tobias. He's here to. Darn. He silently hid behind the counter, his gun drawn and ready.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 31  Next