Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:39 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias took his dog for a walk and suddenly realised how dark it was getting.It's 11 in the morning and I'm sure theres no eclipse due he said, half to himself and half to the people around him. They were looking up in surprise at the sky. He heard a scream. He looked and realised it was just someone running around screaming It's the end of the world!!!! Tobias ran home quickly. The sky darkened fast. By the time he got home it was practicly night. He swiched on the telly.The news was on every channel. The darkness covered the entire world.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:20 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Desi walked to the edge of the roof of the building. He saw the sun dissappearing and as the darkness fell the spike-like lumps on his back tingled as they always did when he was excited or tense. He thought back through the events of the year; all he could remeber from the beginning was a darkness so complete it chilled him to think about. He had then woken up a mutant in a tunnel which had turned out to be a sewer. Desi had spent the next few months in hiding amassing knowledge about his surroundings and when he had heard about the eclipse he had hurried to the rooftops to see the hour he could roam freely again. The screams of the people below were immaterial to him as he watched the darkness wash over the scene

(sorry, I just like people to know a bit about me as well as my basic stats...)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:22 pm 
Matrix Operator

IC: Jason stepped outside, took one look at the darkness, and ran upstairs to his telescope. He carefully trained it on the thing blocking the sun's light.

OCC: Just what is blocking the sun?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:18 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Dust.

IC: Tobias ran to the shops. His parents wouldn't be home for another our and there was no time to lose. When they got home the shops would be full of panicking people. He collected all the money he could find and went out and bought canned food and all that stuff. He also bought some UV lightbulbs. He got home just before his parents. The government were doing an emergengy broadcast. The were telling everyone to calm down and stay in their homes. Rationing would begin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:04 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason swore as he viewed the dust cloud that had gathered. "This is not good." Turning, he ran around the house locking all doors and windows. "There'll be looters soon." He grabbed his shotgun, loaded it, then slung it around his shoulders, left his house, and began walking toward the store.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:17 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Desi heard a tv blaring something about rationing but wasn't really listening; he had survived off sraps and rats for the last yeaar a bit more wouldn't hurt. He walked down the street, reveling in the chaos around him, for once people were too caught up in their own affairs to notice his strange appearance. Desi decided to get ahead of the looting rush that would soon begin, walked to a fence and punched the bar until it broke, this was another effect of his mutations, he could punch through a brick wall and do only minor damage to himself because his bones were so hard. He walked calmly into a shop before brandishing the pole at the till minder and demanding food for two weeks. Once he had this he walked out again and made his way back to the manhole that led to the place he called home and climbed in, taking his stores and metal bar in with him. He didn't bother closing the manhole as he knew no-one would care with all that was going on.

OOC: is this 'dust' going to cause anything or just sit there and do we just wander around untill we 'happen' to walk into each other? :OOC

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:27 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias ran outside. People would start looting soon and he didn't want to be trampled. He got his lurcher and went hunting rabbits. Free food he said to himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:22 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah, stood up from the dark corner of where she was hiding from the sun. She spread out her hands embraced the new darkness. she looked down from perch on the edge of the bulding and wathced the chaos forming below. Ah. just a few more minutes and it will be an open feast.

ooc: what exactly are we doing? besides chaos. can i make a person a vampire so that they can help me with whatever?

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:14 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I suppose it's okay as long as you don't interfere with anyone elses without the consent. Also, werewolves are immune to vampire bites.

IC: Tobias let Jazz of the lead. He watched as she hunted three rabbits and then put her back on the lead. At home he went on the internet and sent messages to his friends. Thank goodness we aren't all using solar power he said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:25 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Minx stepped into the growing darkness hoping that the moon would not show through the dust storm overhead. The full moon was the only time he couldn't control his transformation. Any other time he was in full control. He spotted a deer in the woods behind him, turned into the beast he is, and chased after it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:16 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah jumped from her perch on the building and changed into the feared bat form of her people. So many to choose from, where should i start? She sees an elderly man and takes action. Normally she wouldnt go for one so old, but she was so hungry. The man didnt see her until it was too late. by the time he looked up she had changed form again and plunged her teeth into his neck. the scent of his blood and the power flowing into her after being so weak filled Mariah's mind. once she was done with the old man she let his lifeless body drop to the ground. I shouldnt have drained him, we need all the brothers and sisters we can get. on the next one i will think.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:39 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias so the old man collapse. He also saw the figure plunging it's fangs into the guys neck. Noferustu he said, spitting out the word with distaste. She looked up and noticed him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:09 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason, too, saw what happened. Dropping to one knee, he aimed his shotgun, and from the safety of a doorway, fired two shots, catching the wampyr, or vampire, in the side, knocking her over. He swiftly reloaded, cursing his weapon's ineffectiveness against vampires. "Go on, get out! Get out!"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:20 pm 
Cererean Princess

The vampire collapsed. He looked to where the shots were coming from. What are you doing? he said to the person in the doorway.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:00 pm 
Silver sorceress

ooc: wow, you guys really have it in for me. better get a move on before you kill me.

Mariah laid on the ground gasping in pain. The bullets had lodged themselves deep into her side. nothing dangerous, but very painful. She saw the one who shot her approaching and snarled. "What are you doing?" she turned as she heard the voice behind her. the quickness of the turn made her see spots, she laid her head down on the pavement and waited. He will help me

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:04 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I hope my next entry isn't considered too violent...

IC: Jason reloaded swiftly, jerking his head up as he heard the man ask, What are you doing?, and yelled, "Vampires! Run!" He fired a second shell at the vamp, then slowly walked over, his gun at the ready. "Be thankful I don't have a stake, demon of the pit. But be warned; I'll see you spitted like a roast pig if I have to do it myself!" He spat in her face, then turned and walked toward his house, already planning his next move.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:56 pm 
Cererean Princess

Theres no need to be like that Tobias shouted at the guy with the rifle. ghrhr nkjhekjhjhkjhfcskuhsuishsuidshduishdhdias

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:01 pm 
Cererean Princess

Theres no need to be like that Tobias shouted at the guy with the shotgun. I'm part werewolf. Are you gonna shoot me for that? Dropping down on one knee, he examined the wound. The blood was fresh which meant it hadn't been long since she had 'drank.' As much as I'm in the eternal war with the vampires I'm still bound by the Geneva convention. He stiched up the wound as best as he could.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:54 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason entered his house, slamming and locking the door behind him. They're here, he thought with horror. The day I have long feared has arrived. He placed his shotgun on the bed. "Time to test my theory," he said aloud as he opened the closet.
Years ago, Jason had theorized that if a vampire was killed only by a stake to the heart, the stake might be launched as a projectile. He removed the crossbow he had constructed from the shelf, and cocked it. The first vamp to try and break in will be the guinea pig. He took down a crossbow bolt from the rack and began scouring it with a clove of garlic.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:10 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias loked at the vampires face. It was almost pure white. That meant that the vampire needed blood... ....and fast. Gritting his teeth he put his arm near the vampires mouth and allowed her to drink some blood.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:19 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Having caght the dear and feasted on the carcas, leaving only a couple of bones to show his presence. he left the forest and ran down into the outskirts of the city, still not in his human form. He pounced on a mortal and bit down on the shoulder, hard, being very careful not to let him bleed out. When done he looked up and spotted a young child who seemed lost, he pounced on her, picked her up by the waist and threw her through the stone wall of a house nearby, he knew that it was best not to leave any witnesses. After this he changed back to his human form, hid the body of the man in a house nearby, found some clthes that fit him, put them on and walked out into the twilight.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:13 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Desi exited the sewers again, this time replacing the manhole cover to protect his stores. He walked around a corner and spotted a man with his arm in a vampire's mouth. The man looked scared to say the least, so Desi pulled his bar from his belt and brandishing it in front of him he walked towards the pair noting the locked door that looked as though it had been slammed recently, possibly the source of the loud crash he had heard earlier

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:07 pm 
Silver sorceress

ooc: ouch, you really really have it in for me. do i know you and you have something against me, or is your character just really violent?

Mariah felt the warmth of blood flow down her throat. through her half consciousness she had felt another shot and then something that felt like someone stitching up the wound. relief flooded through her. soon she was able to open her eyes and see where the blood was coming from. she let a faint smile play across her lips as she saw who it was. Thank you. she slowly sat herself up and looked more closely at Tobias. Who are you, why did you help me?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:59 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: wut2say for a moment I thought character had died

IC: I don't know. But I suppose you can't help being a vampire, can you?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:38 pm 
Matrix Operator

wut2say wrote:
ooc: ouch, you really really have it in for me. do i know you and you have something against me, or is your character just really violent?

OCC: Neither, he just hates vampires. He has fought them with limited sucess for years, and is experienced with their habits. :wink: 8)

IC:Jason exited his house, quietly slinking back to the scene of the confrontation with his anti-vampire crossbow. He glimpsed the hybrid bending over the vampire, doing something- Jason couldn't see what. He swore as he decided that he could not fire until the hybrid moved. Entering the building behind him, he moved to a second story window and waited to get a clear shot. Jason was anything, if not patient.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next