Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:42 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Myrtle followed Arian's instructions, running through the door, arrow notched. She sniffed. The decaying scent of vampire was everywhere. Many of the cobwebs on this hallway were broken but it was impossible to tell when.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason fired his last rocket down the corridor behind them, neutralizing a good number of their pursuers. Turning back forward, he dropped the launcher and drew both pistols as the group pressed forward.
Almost immediately, vampires began coming out of the woodwork, it seemed, completely surprised by the group's presence. Jason shot down two, as another got past him only to be slain by one of the others.
Three down.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:42 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Sorry about that, we are kin I guess." She broke off the arrow's end so it couldn't be removed by the vampire's seizing and grasping hands as it died. She knocked another arrow. She pointed her crossbow over Jason's head and fired as a female one jumped for him from a rafter. The arrow seemed to slow the vampire's fall enough that she fell in a heap just short of him. "Whoops. Almost missed that one."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:11 am 
Matrix Operator

Four down.
They reached a doorway- Jason fired twice, shattering the lock. A guard on the other side leaped to his feet, but was swiftly impaled on Jason's combat knife.
Five down.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:12 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Falconer, Arian was already holding the door open. . .

IC: As the others began to follow, Arian ducked into the hallway sprinted forward, passing the others to lead the way. The torches in the hallway were lit, making Arian wonder if somebody had just passed through here.
Arian, you cannot escape, darling.
The voice call to her again. Arian spun around. Nothing. The group was behind her, nothing in front of her, and walls on either side. Her heart began to race. Who are you?! she screamed mentally. A chuckle rose out of the nothingness before her. Arian glanced back over her shoulder. The others didn't seem to have noticed it. A startled yelp escaped her and her eyes flashed yellow as she tripped. Arian caught herself and ran on all fours for a brief moment until she regained her composure.
You cannot leave. You belong to me, my darling pup. . .

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm 
Cererean Princess

Tobias felt an unfamiliar feeling come on him. He'd only felt it once before, and that had been when he'd done some pretty crazy stuff to reality. "Now we're talking," he said, his voice barely a whisper. "Come at me, vamps. That's it, carry on."

They were nearly at him by that time, and he let them grab hold of him, allowed them to get their dirty fangs to his skin, drawing blood... before collapsing to the ground, groaning in agony. "Guess I'm poison to them," Tobias said, tossing off a one liner.

The vampires who hadn't drawn blood were still advancing, but very caustiously. "You want what happened to your friends, eh?" he asked them. "Well, this time you won't need to bite me," he added, before launching at them, hands- no, claws - at the ready, ripping in to them as he made contact.

Something was up with Arian. "Sorry, I'll have to leave you to my friends," he said to the vampires, before speeding to Arian. "Arian, what's happening? The vampires have attacked, and the others are holding them off.Q"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: New doorway. There are more than just the one.

IC: The torches gave Jason an uneasy feeling. Glancing back, he saw Tobias vs. Vampire playing out, and Arian weaving and acting strange. Raising his pistol, he shot two vampires off Tobias' back. "Guys, keep moving!" he shouted. "If we stay here, we are dead! We are all dead!"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Actually, if you paid attention, Arian had said there were only two in that hallway: one in and one out. But whatever. . .

IC: Arian pulled back the punch before it could land. Tobias had startled her, and she had turned, swinging.
"Sorry," was all she said. Arian continued forward, with Tobias at her side.
"The bites don't affect you, do they?" Arian noticed the small punctures all over Tobias. "Too bad you're the killer and not the cure."
Arian, I'm waiting. . .Come to me. . .
Arian stumbled again and looked questioningly at Tobias. He didn't seem to have heard it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:28 am 
Godsin Queen

Occ: sorry it's taken so long got caught up with my work. so i'll reenter this the best way i know how, comical relief and stupidity.

Ic:Ivan tried to keep up with the rest while also trying to work the large gun given to him by Jason. He loaded it and attempted to fire it at a passing vampire, but all he got out of it was a hallowed clicking noise. he growled at the overly advanced device and banged it a bit with the palm of his free hand thinking maybe something was stuck in the barrel. Then he tried to fire the firearm once again. When that didn't work he proceeded to shake the gun in frustration. As he did the gun fired spooking Ivan causing him to drop it and it fired again.

the first shot hit the vampire he was aiming at in the chest, the other caught the same vampire in the foot. hastily he picked the weapon back up off of the ground and aimed the gun at the next target in sight. To his dismay the gun went back to doing nothing when he pulled the trigger.

More than a bit disheartened he put the safety back on the gun, tucked it away for later, and dove after the closest attacking vampire with souls gripped griped tightly in one hand, and tear in the other.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:17 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Umm... Ivan is it? Crossbows are much more reliable, and I do have a spare." Myrtle held up the extra weapon, shooting at more vampires with the other. Of course with this distraction from her previous doings, she missed one, and a series of ricochet's almost impaled her own foot in the process. "Eeep! Damn!"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:57 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OC: Ach, i'm missing the fight! Sorry guys i've had no internet access.

IC: Mariah glanced at Myrtle, "More reliable? Well, i'd ask your nearly impaled foot that question while i stick with my little gun." She smiled, "And of course my 'natural' weapons." She licked her teeth and dove at a vampire at her right, latching herself onto its back. As they tumbled to the ground she rolled away and pulled out her gun to fire at another diving at her.

She gave a glance at Jason as he kept fighting his way forward, "This is so much fun, do we really have to keep going?" She ducked as another dove toward her face and nearly fell on one already fallen, "Nevermind, let's keep going, it's more fun to kick them down as we move so i dont have to trip over those we've already taken down."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Now I'm completely flummoxed.

IC: Tossing an empty Spectre aside, Jason unslung a shotgun and unloaded it into a vampire in front of him.
Six down.
Stepping back beside Ivan, Jason reached out and hit the base of the gun, forcing the magazine all the way in. "There, it should work better!"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 am 
Godsin Queen

Ivan took a look at jason then down at the gun, feeling rather stupid, and more than a little embarassed.

that does make a lot of sense there. With that he shethed tear once more, and with soulus still in hand he took down the vampire in front of him and shot down the next with the now pefectly working gun.

crossbow you say? I work with arrows, bolts just don't work for me, they don't seem to work for you so much either.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

An open-handed strike sent a vampire sprawling, where he was swiftly run over by everyone in the group. Jason glanced around. "We should be nearing the end, I think. Arian, care to confirm?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Give me a break, I am used to shooting two-handed."

She stuffed the spare crossbow back into the duffel bag so she could handle the weapon better, and followed Jason.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:17 am 
Godsin Queen

Sorry. Ivan halfheartedly huffed and shoot a few rounds into the next vampire who happened to jump in front of him. It seemed like they been fighting though the mob for hours, and it did look like the masses were any where near dwindling in any way,shape, or form. Down with another, and the countless more after that, and still as they pushed forward the enemy seemed to be coming in an endless supply.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Almost there! I can see the door!" Arian yelled back at Jason. She sprinted forward, reaching the door before anyone else. But when she tried to open it, the door wouldn't budge.
"Dang it. . .It's locked. . .," she cursed under her breath. Without waiting for assistance, Arian punched the door just above the doorknob. It didn't come open, but the wood had begun to splinter. A second punch finished the job.
"This way!" Arian called to the others as she motioned them through the doorway.

OOC: This is my last post until about next Thursday or Friday. . .don't have too much fun without me!

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:44 am 
Cererean Princess

Tobias barralled through the doorway, pushing aside the remainder of the wood. "The only disadvantage of destroying the door? We can be followed."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Doors are overrated. Did you ever hear of any historical figure being saved by a door? No, now come on." Myrtle used the remains of the door for cover as she shot arrows back to slow the advancing vampires as the rest of the group made their way through it.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 pm 
Matrix Operator

Emptying the last of his SMG ammo, Jason tossed his M4’s away and unlimbered his FAMAS. Time to do some heavy damage…

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Myrtle's eyes widened. "Fusil d'Assaut de la Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne, eh? Nice. " Several of them looked at her funny. "What, my dad took me shooting, I'm not a terrorist or anything, Jeez." She continued her shooting, covering their six, one crossbow bolt through a vamp's teeth or chest at a time.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 pm 
Cererean Princess

Grabbing the splintered remains of the door, Tobias threw it at the vampires, nailing one of them in the heart. "Hope the old legends were true."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm 
Matrix Operator

As the vampire crumbled into dust, Jason pulled up short. “Arian, how much further?”

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan pushed though the door with the others, now using his gun to smash in the heads of vampires who'd gotten a bit to close for comfort, as he watch a pack of vampires be pelted by shards of the door. He'd been told by many fellow vampires that wood of any kind though the heart was an instant paralizer. Ivan shivered slightly at the thought. Then continued to press forward. Soon after he ran out of amo as well and dropped the gun he was using, deeming it useless, and unsheathed tear. To his surprise it was blazing with electricity.
Then he remembered he still had a connection with the energy source used to keep the electrical field the vampires attempted to keep them out with in the begining. With this in mind and remembering what he'd done to one of the other vampires with the power source, he pushed to the front of the group, and attempted to ward off the vampires ahead by swinging the sword around like a bush axe. Which for the most part seemed to be working, there where just too many to keep them all at bay for long, and looked as if he'd soon be overpowered.

As he continued to hold most of them off he noticed a doorway left opened up ahead. he could barely make out what he saw though it, but he was sure he reconised it from somewhere, and then it hit him. Just though that door way was the main hall.

There it is! Go! He stopped swinging long enough to use his blade to point at the door for the others to move on and continued slicing though the vampires coming after them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Dragonrider? this is your RP. What's the main hallway look like?

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next