Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:38 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: you guys really dont want me to survive do you? i cant get on everday. and what do i find when i come back? me being shot, again.

IC: Mariah moved her eyes beneath her eyelids. she could feel heat and heard a loud boom, a bomb the thought went through but it never fully registered. Mariah could feel herself slipping in and out of conscousness until her mind could finally focus. once it did she opened her eyes and looked around her. besides the usual ground and sky of someone lying down she could see fague shapes. Looking more closely she could see Tobias near by.

"Wow, do i have bad luck or what? Vampires dont seem to have a good chance around here."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:30 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

OOC: Oh come on...

IC: Desi suddenly found himself in a large explosion. He cyrled into a ball to protect his chest. He was then thrown straight through a wall by a comination of the blast and the density of his body. Lying on the floor, things blurred in and out of focus.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:46 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: oh come on what? welcome to my life and dont complain....

IC: Mariah turned to look inside the now destroyed house where Jason had lived.

"Hm. looks like someone survived the blast."

She walked over to where Desi lay and bent over.

"Are you for or against us now. If you die, it doesnt matter, i'll suck your blood anyway. but for now i'm wondering, are you for or against us."

She looked over at Tobias.

"If he's against us what do you want to do?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:35 pm 
Cererean Princess

I don't know Tobias said. Bite him?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:31 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

I'm with you...I think Desi tried to sit up and found his head spinning madly

OOC: Yeah but you had a chance of survival when you were attacked. I don't think stoping time and putting me in a giant explosion qualifies as a legitamate way to kill me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:41 pm 
Silver sorceress

ooc: hey you're not dead...

ic: "WEll, if you're with us. i guess i won't bite you." Mariah smiled, "So, shall we start on a better foot?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:24 pm 
Cererean Princess

So... I'm standing around with a werewolf, vampire and mutant under a dark sun. Tobias said. I've been blown up, shot at, and used abilities I never knew I had. Instead of standing around here I should be setting up a UV lamp to grow plants.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:07 pm 
Silver sorceress

ooc: wow, a bit random there......

"So, basically the world has been turned upside down and the rug has been pulled out from under our already dropped bodies." SHe shook her head. "What has happened?"

Last edited by wut2say on Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:52 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: And?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:54 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: just saying. nothing wrong with it. the UV lamp cracked me up...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:56 pm 
Cererean Princess

I don't know Tobias said. Probably some volcano or asteroid.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:58 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah glanced up at the sky. "So you're saying that is ash or space debree up there blocking the sun? i guess it could be, but i dont think so, it doesnt look right."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:02 pm 
Cererean Princess

What do you mean? Tobias looked around. A thug was taking advantage of the darkness to mug someone. Tobias leaped and pinnned the thug to the ground "I ain't dun owt" the thug said. Tobias threw him to the ground. Go away. NOW!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:06 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah watched the thug run away, "I can almost see the tail between his legs.." she smiled, then looked back to the sky, "I dont really know, it's jsut that if it was a volcano then it would have been on the news before the sky darkened. and an astteroid or whatever would have been on for weeks before with scientists expressing the oddity of it."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:11 pm 
Cererean Princess

Not if it suddenly moved in front of Earth like an Eclipse does.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:13 pm 
Silver sorceress

"But they would still be able to know before hand. There are satalites galore out there. nothing in our galaxy is really hidden."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:26 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I'm thinking of turning this RP into a film.
IC: But they are all pointing outwards Tobias replied. There arn't many asteroids in the inner solar system. And most sattelites ar communication satellites.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC:not a bad idea. would be interesting.

IC: "Even if they are communication satalites, if the asteroid was close they may detect it in some way, i'm not a scientist so i'm not sure. and there are satalites that could see it coming. not all point outwards."

OOC:i feel as if i'm in a General discussion. it's kinda fun!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:32 pm 
Cererean Princess

Mitilary satellites might but your average sky one, no way.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:35 pm 
Silver sorceress

"Well, then the military would detect it. and they are ones who would take some action. it's the military, they are always afraid of some sort of attack, for all we know, if they had detected it, then someone in there would probably get the idea that it is some sort of weird attack. that would be somthing i could believe."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:40 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I can never catch a post appearing.
IC: There is nothing they could do and they wouldn't want to cause panic. Tobias started walking. I'm going to find some food. I'll bring you some cow blood or pigs blood. There is a black pudding factory near here. And a butchers.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:43 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mariah stood up from where she had been sitting, "So do you want me to stay here then? since you said you would find some blood. I'm sure our new friend wouldnt mind a walk." She looked down at Desi, "Besides we look no worse then anyone out there, so attention is nothing we have to worry about."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:46 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I'm clocking up posts like crazy.
IC:Fine, come, stay, I don't mind. I'll try the butchers, they should have some meat and blood.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:49 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: same,.....

IC: "I'm coming. i need to do something." She looked down at Desi, "I think it would be ok if we left him here. I think a major headache like that one would keep anyone in one place." SHe turned to see Tobias still walking away, "Wait up!" She headed off after him...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:51 pm 
Cererean Princess

So where are we going, the Butchers or the Black pudding factory.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 31  Next