Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:28 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:35 pm 
Godsin Queen

like caffeine you'll more than likely crash after a while. You let me know as soon as you do. You find you'll need more and more as you get used to it's effect. Which is why a vampire can seem almost like a drug addict.Ivan made sure she knew this wasn't a lasting effect. Just then his keen ears picked up on a grumble, and his eyes traveled to Arian, who was bussy hiding her eyes from what they'd been doing. He shook his head and let out a sigh.

I guess I've started something now. I might as well follow though with it. here you, take what you need before I change my mind. He reached his blooded arm out to Arian and braced himself expecting to get bitten again. His arm was starting to ach from all the teeth it was seeing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 am 
Solitary Serpent

Arian grimaced when Ivan approached her.
"I'm not a bloodsucker," she told him, forcing a chuckle. "Just a little hungry. I haven't eaten anything in a while. Been trapped here, and they don't exactly have room service." Another chuckle. Arian hoped she could play it off, that he would think she was just another human. She avoided looking at his arm, but the blood. . .and that smell! It looked so tasty! Arian kept her gaze focused on Ivan's eyes instead.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:03 am 
Godsin Queen

Ivan shook his head. you do realize I can tell you're a vampire. I'm a lord class, I can smell your blood though your skin. No matter what you tell me I'll know just from your sent. Now hurry up and get this over with. Ivan looked her back in the eyes with a cold yet earnest look on his face.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:47 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"I am not a vampire," Arian growled back. "You might want to get your nose checked." She glared at Ivan. It was insulting for him to compare her to the vile creatures that had trapped her here, the creatures that pinned humans up and treated them as mere cattle. Arian was not one of them, and it infuriated her that someone would call her one and even more that they insisted on it!

OOC: Pandora, you do know that Arian really isn't a vampire, right? She's a werewolf. (but she hasn't exposed herself yet, she's trying to hide it)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:55 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: Ok, thanks. I shall begin with laughter. And i shall say i was watching from a corner, to explain my silence when Myrtle reappeared. Acceptable? If not i'll change it.

IC:Mariah laughed, "There's no need for such an evil look my dear. It's not like he threatened to throw you in some cell again or whatever makes you hate us vampires so much." She walked up to Ivan and sniffed, "You reek, no offense." She tore off a piece of cloth from her shirt, " Make shift bandage 101, unless our hating friend changes her mind, but you never know, and besides, my shirt had started to tear anyway, this gets rid of the little fringe that was forming."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: I take it you're telling Arian she reeks?

IC: Arian shot a look at Mariah.
"Well you try taking a regular bath when you're trapped in here," she replied more calmly to Mariah than she had to Ivan. "And I doubt I'll change my mind. Bloodsucking is not for me."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Myrtle noticed she had a bit of blood still on her chin, she wiped it off with the back of her hand and licked it off. "Well, let's get going before that crash happens then. I feel like I could take on an army. Bedroom, right? What could be so bad? Is the boss in there?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:42 pm 
Godsin Queen

ooc: think that was directed at Ivan. Anywho, I've got band-aids, I'm slightly non obsevent by nature so I've learned how to fix things. I do hope you have sleeves at lest

Ic:Ivan cocked his head to one side in confusion. after she told him repeatedly that she wasn't a vampire. He knew she wasn't lieing now. He could tell by the look in her eyes. That was the way to read people the best though their eyes, or at least most people at any rate. Before thinking it though he reached over and sniffed her sleeve. She still smelled strongly of vampire, but the was something there he didn't reconize, and it wasn't human. Which made him understand why he'd confused her for a vampire. Not wishing to pry he shurged his curiousity away.

I'm sorry for the mix up, but you do smell strongly of vampire. I suppose that would be the case since this whole place reeks of vampire, and you have supposedly been living here for a while. I appolagize if the sight of blood disturbs you. Although you must understand how my confusion came about. Ivan then looks down at the makeshift bandaging Mariah placed around the wound on his arm.

Thanks, I was just going to let my coat sleeve soak it up. Would you like to use my trench coat? I have a shirt under it of course, so I really don't need it. It's getting a bit to hot in here for me at any rate. He offered.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:10 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: A coat? for me. :) I was actually thinking that i was ripping it from the bottom of my shirt, but either way.

Mariah smiled, "As long as i can still move and kick some of my fellow undead blood sucking brethren to the curb." She turned to Arian, "We could go fishing in a glorious lake and pull out and few fish, fry them up, and you can eat that while i eat the guts we took out. Mmmm, i made myself hungry just thinking about that." She folded her arms and stamped her foot, slightly suppressing a playful smile, "Can we go now? I want to find that lake and i know we wont get there til we take these guys down. Let's find the headhoncho. Does anyone have a playing card? then we could shoot him in the forehead and press the card on the wound mafia style."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:36 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Can we hurry up? I've got another RP I'd like to start... :P

IC: "At this rate the shield will have dissipated before we get to the bad guys" he said impatiently. "Or they'll find us, get the shield back online, and doom this world to extinction." Tobias turned to Arian. "How can we be sure the bedchambers aren't safe?" Turning again, he asked "if the bedchambers are out, which other ways can we go?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Haha, only 105 posts to go before I reach rank #2 in post count…

IC: Jason had wandered off while the various night creatures were talking, having reached his tolerance level. Poking around, he found the rocket launcher he’d set aside earlier and shouldered it. “I wonder if it wouldn’t be faster to just go by myself.”

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:00 am 
Solitary Serpent

"Don't you people ever listen?" Arian snarled as she turned to Tobias. "I've already explained that most of the vampires stay in the bedchambers and that it's easy to get lost there if you don't know the way. And I've already said that the only others ways are through a deathtrap hallway with only two exits or through the ballroom that doesn't really have any hiding places." Arian was growing tired of having to repeat herself constantly and ignoring her hunger was getting harder to do. Not mention, the group seemed to be getting eager to get moving. She already had noticed Jason sneaking off and could only guess at what he might be up to.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason pulled back the lever on his rifle, then slid it back forward, chambering the first round. “Anyone coming with me?”

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The brown haired vampire girl twanged the drawstring on her crossbow. "Are you kidding? Lead the way." She smiled, revealing her fangs. "We have families to avenge."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:59 am 
Cererean Princess

"So, what will it be? The deathtrap or the ballroom?" He turned to Jason. "Which do you think is best?" He thought for a moment. "Arian, how wide is the hallway? And the ballroom must have doors in the walls."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:34 am 
Matrix Operator

"Death trap. I've never lost a close-quarters fight to a vampire, and I don't intend to. Besides," he said, displaying the rocket launcher, "worst case we punch a few new doors out."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"The hallway is only wide enough for maybe two of us to stand side-by-side in. The ballroom only has three working doors. The rest lead to collapsed rooms or are collapsed themselves. The only useable ones are the one through to the food bin, the main entrance, and a hidden door for emergency escapes. But know where it is. Also, it slides open, so we could easily block it by destroying the gears that move it." Arian still felt that she was talking in circles, but at least they seemed to be getting ready to make some kind of decision.
The sense of foreboding had not left, and every now and again, Arian would glance in the direction of the bedchambers. Why couldn't she remember what had happened, how she came to be here? A new scent tickled her nose, and when she inhaled, the image of vampire flashed through her mind. He was tall, pale, and muscular with short, spiky white hair. The image faded before she could focus on his face.
Arian shook her head as the image faded. What was that? She took another sniff at the air. The scent had definitely grown stronger.
"Guys, we need to decide something, fast. I don't think we're going to be alone here much longer."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:33 pm 
Godsin Queen

A mental image of Cleeishies flashed before Ivan's eyes as it did when he tried forging a barrior. This time he just shook the uneasy feeling from his mind and pressed forward to catch up with Jason. He was the only other person there he trust to really know what he was doing. He tossed the gun in his hand over his shoulder as he went. It still felt so very strange in his hand. It was nothing like the blade he usually used, but he wasn't going to give up the chance to have a ranged weapon.

He'd caught up with Jason rather quickly,and just as he had the image flashed in front of his eyes again. Again he shook the image out of his sights, and he wondered if anyone else had these strange occurances as well.

It seems that someone or something is trying their best to make sure we don't push forward.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:02 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Or you're mental." Myrtle teased. "Either way, we have little choice. What do They expect us to do? Turn back? Slit our own throats for them to slurp up later?" A crack was heard from the direction of the bedchambers and the doors creaked open. "Umm... are we expecting someone?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:37 am 
Matrix Operator

A cool breeze brought the scent of vampire. Jason flipped the safety on his twin SMGs off. “We’ve got company, I suggest we move now!”

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 pm 
Cererean Princess

Okay, deathtrap it is." Tobias started to run, before stopping. "Er, which way? Arian seems to know, so she goes at the front, and Jason at the back?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:45 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Like hell, I'm going at the back," Jason said indignantly. "Make Mariah play catch-up, I'm taking point."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 am 
Cererean Princess

"I just thought, since you seem to be so good at killing them, and they're coming at us from behind..." The doors opened even wider, before being totally flung open. A horde of vampires stood there. "I think we need to move. Now."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:25 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason hefted the rocket launcher. "Run. Like. Hell. Now." He fired, the rocket swooshing forward before impacting into the center of the group, sending body parts and chunks of masonry flying outwards. Turning, Jason began sprinting down the passageway.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:03 am 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Sorry for my small absence. Internet access has been limited for me lately.

IC: "Fine! Follow me!" Arian barked at the group as she ran down one of the hallways. She stopped only a few feet in and opened a door.
"This way! MOVE IT!" Arian waited for the others to follow.
Arian. . .
Arian turned, eyeing everything. The voice had been no more than a faint whisper, but she had heard it. Yet, no one was near her. It was almost as if it was in her mind.
Arian, my darling pup. . .
She knew that voice. But from where? Why couldn't she remember? She shook her head.
"HURRY UP!" she called to the others, now more eager to leave.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next