Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eternal Twilight
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ivan pryed though the bag on Jason's back without thinking.

looks like there's two left, we an drop one right here, and one in the main hallway, and we'll be set to go.

He finally realizes the extent of what he was doing and quickly backs off.

sorry bout that.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:01 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Do that again and I'll have to get angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Jason glanced around one last time then took one of the crystals and placed it against the wall. "That's it, then. One more."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:52 pm 
Godsin Queen

really I honestly don't care, but I rather us not fight in any case. It was an honest mistake. Too used to going though Clee's bag for things. Let's just get to the main hall, and plant that last bomb so we can get this over with. Then maybe we can talk about things like how am I supposed to leave this realm? I still need to look for My Clee after all.

Ivan said in annoyance. He wasn't once for being spoken to in such a manner.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"The main hall?" Arian said nervously. The main hall would definitely be an obstacle to get through. She had learned quickly to avoid going down it. It may seem deserted at times, but there was always someone watching it.
"And what does he mean 'leave this realm'? Where exactly are we?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 pm 
Matrix Operator

"On the planet Terra, corporeal plane of existence." Jason turned back to the others. "Now, the main challenge will be getting there..."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:37 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah tossed her new weapon from hand to hand, smiling as she pictured that damage it could do. "I say we just start heading and figure out where exactly we are on the way... Use some psycodelic {yay spelling wrong!} powers and all that jazz."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:34 am 
Solitary Serpent

"I know where we are," Arian answered Mariah. "We're only two halls off of the main one. There's three different ways to get there." Arian paused and looked around at the group. She was nervous about getting to the main hall, but she tried not to let it show.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:27 am 
Cererean Princess

"Lead us there, then." He paused. "Whichever way isn't clogged up with vampires."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:50 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"That might be difficult. One way leads us past the bed chambers. Although they usually sleep wherever, there's a good possibility that a lot of the creatures will be there. The other way is a narrow corridor with no doors on either side, just at the beginning and end. If they catch us there, they can trap us in the middle, and we'll never get out." Arian looked around at the group and sighed. "Our best bet would be to go through the door at the back of the food bins. It opens to a little hallway that lead to the dining room/ballroom area. The big doors on the other side open up to the main hallway. The only thing is it's a wide open space with not many places to hide. I mean, sure, there's a table to duck under, but I doubt that would do much good. Then there's the possibility that some might be lurking in the balcony area, in the shadows. . ." Arian's words trailed off. She looked at the makeshift army that stood before her. The humans looked scared, and rightfully so. She was certain this would be the death of most of them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:33 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Ok, here's the plan. We go the first way, past the bedchambers. We hit them hard, we hit them fast, all guns blazing. Do not stop at any point, not to finish one off, not to grab something, nothing. If you even so much as see your mother, I want you to ignore her. So long as we keep moving forward, they won't have time to set traps, ambush us, or set up any coordinated defense. Shoot anything and everything that gets in our way. If one of you gets hurt, we will leave you behind, so make you way back the way we came, or play dead."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

I'm sorry I might not be able to follow those orders. I will stop following your orders as soon as Cleeishes get's in my sights. Not that I think I'll find her here to begin with. I'm just letting you know ahead of time. Ivan told Jason strernly looking him dead in the eyes.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:43 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"But the bedchambers are littered with multiple hallways. It'll be too easy to get lost, especially if something is chasing us." Arian disagreed with Jason's plan. "My choice would be the ballroom. We'll be exposed, but it's also the shortest way to go. We could stay close to the walls and be overshadowed by the balcony. I mean, yeh, we'll be exposed, but that also means that they'll be exposed as well. We would have a better chance of seeing them coming."
Arian grinned slightly at Jason. "And since you're so ready to blow something up, you could blast the entrances of the other two hallways. Then, the creatures would have no choice but to come at us from the front."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:17 pm 
Matrix Operator

"I understand," Jason said to Ivan. To Arian, "If they see us coming at all, we're dead meat. Literally. It's only through poor intercommunication on their part that we aren't up to our collective necks in vampire warriors right now. Going through the ballroom would leave us too exposed to snipers and any clown with an RPG and an attitude." Jason checked to make sure he had several knives, in case he had to abandon one. "Out only hope is to remain constantly on the move, not giving them time to react or plan."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:58 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"So, what's the decision? The open ballroom or the catacombic bedchambers?" Arian crossed her arms as she stared at Jason. "I would rather be able to see what's coming at me. But that's just my opinion. . ." For a nanosecond, a slight snarl played across her lips. Arian's nervousness about fighting the vampires was fading, and her dislike for Jason grew. He was turning out to be just another reckless human, no care for safety, just wanting to blow something up.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm 
Godsin Queen

Jason seems like a man that knows what he's doing. Heading though a ballroom gives us too much chance to be surrounded. I say we go his way. Now according to you you are the one that knows your way around good enough to guide us though don't you? Besides, unless you've got some other exsplosives, I'm going to need something to filter the electrical surge into. Ivan let some of the energy that had built inside him surge though his fingers and flicker in his raised hand. Until now he'd be letting most of it flow into the crystals, while still being careful not to over load them so that they didn't go off permaturely.

Wait, I've finished with the crystals, I won't need to chanel any more of it into them until we blow this place up. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Ivan suddenly asked Jason with a grin.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:17 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: No.

IC: “We use your electrical discharge to blow out the lights, and move while the vampires are still confused?”

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:52 pm 
Godsin Queen

Hmm, I was thinking more along the lines of trying to use it as a shield, like the vampires did to keep us out of the place. I'm sure if I can do this we'll be safe enough, at least until we can get the last bomb set. You saw how I killed the vampire before. Who says I can't do it again right?Ivan said looking at his own hands, he know that what he did was a fluke, but that didn't mean he couldn't try and replicate it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:45 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mariah glanced from one person to another, "You guys i'm really just in the mood for more fighting. Let me sound uncaring to you all, but it's true." She smiled, "And i just got some new fire power."
Mariah started walking forward in whichever direction she chose, "Let's just go. I say this direction. Now," SHe glanced at Arian, "Where am i going?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:28 am 
Solitary Serpent

A small, bestial growl escaped from Arian, but she quickly silenced herself. She didn't want to go through the bed chambers. Something told her to stay away. She felt as if something was waiting, as if it knew she was coming. But instead of feeling nervous, a deep aggitation set in. There was something about the bed chambers that she wasn't remembering, couldn't remember. But the others were set on going, and there seem to be nothing Arian could do about it. Mariah interrupted her thoughts.

"Where am I going?"

Arian turned to Mariah, and to her dismay, Mariah was headed straight to the place Arian wished to avoid. She sighed. . ."The bed chambers," she answered. It seemed whatever it was Arian wanted to keep away from was drawing the others in.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:29 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason took the lead, drawing two Spectre M4's as the others readied their weapons. "All right, Ivan, Tobias, you're with me. Mariah and... you," he said, waving in the other girl's direction, uncomfortably noticing she hadn't introduced herself. "Take up the rear. You need to ensure we aren't attacked from behind." He turned to their de-facto leader. "Tobias? Why don't you give the order?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Are you sure you don't want me to lead?" Arian directed at Jason. "There are many hallways. It's easy to get lost. One wrong turn can lead you in circles." Arian remembered getting lost in the maze-like hallways before. It had taken days to find a way out. The path was marked now, and all she ad to do was follow it. But something kept her from ever going back. Arian had the feeling that she had spent more time in the bed chambers than she thought. She just couldn't remember why. Something had happened, but what?
She shook her head and sighed. Arian wanted to find out just as much as she wanted to turn and run.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:27 pm 
Matrix Operator

"I'll take my chances," Jason replied. Even though her point was avalid one, Jason would not trust his life to someone he'd only just met.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:13 am 
Godsin Queen

Hmp, at any rate before we get to far into this I need to see if I can actually pull off some kind of shield. Ivan saw that tense air hovering around them, and tried to pull the group away from a possible argument.

He then proceeded to do exactly what he'd said he would. He held his hands up in the air in front of himself and tried to visualize the wall of electricity from before.

At first it seemed to work well, and he soon saw his electricity forming into a wall in front of the group, but then a memory flashed in front of his eyes causing him to lose his train of thought, and suddenly all he saw was the glow of the electricity lashing back at him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:27 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Which is another way of saying I'm not trusted," Arian grumbled. But before anyone could reply, Ivan changed the topic. As he tried to build a protective wall, something interrupted his concentration. Now, the wall backfired towards him. Moving quickly, Arian was beside him in an instant. She tackled Ivan, pushing him out of the way of the oncoming energy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:52 pm 
Cererean Princess

"You're the tactician here. I'll hand over responsibility to you for that matter." He felt something. "Arian, what's wrong with the bedchambers?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next