Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:20 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:39 pm 
Legendary Warrior

So we are restricted to the role of blood hounds until those in power give us the go ahead to be hunters? This sucks.

Kaviatin said as he stopped at the entrance of the inn.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:12 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn looked around at Kaviatin.
it does kinda dousnt it but im guessing there isnt much we can do about it ... just go along with it she said to him before turning back around.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:35 am 
Legendary Warrior

I know, I know...

Kaviatin said as he walked into the inn.

I really don't like tracking.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:25 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Psyche had been staying "invisible" for a bit, trying to sort things out without being noticed. Now she came forward. "How can we track and not hunt? If we find what we're tracking and it tries to kill us, would we not be able to fight back? I don't want to be killed without fighting."

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:37 pm 
Godsin Queen

Nither do I, but it's highly oviuse that we don't have any other choice now do we? Oh, well, hopefully I have enough gold to get us all our own rooms, if not we'll have to bunk up together.Ashtala said to them walking up to the counter.

Excuse me sir, how much is it for a one person room per night? she asked the man at the counter sweetly.

50 gold per night madam. the man said. No one liked the expresion Ashtala had toward this.

Um, well, how much for a two person room? she asked.

100 gold miss.

Ashtala still didn't look very pleased.

well, what is the cheepest and largest room you have sir? she asked once more.

Madam, we don't do charity, but if you want a big room we can give you a seven person room for 459 gold.he growled.

Sir thats thievery. Ashtala said as calmly as she could.

Fine, I'll bring it down to 358 gold but that's as low as I'm going. The man snapped.

Ashtala looked over at the rest of the with a sad look on her face.

I only have 200 on me right now. she admited to them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:49 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"trust me, no one is going to die while im around." Maryin says, walking up to the inn keeper,"this may clear things up a bit." Maryin says to the inn keeper, pulling out a marked note with a symbol that looked like a unicorn's tail, the symbol of his royal family."now, for a member of one of the three royal families, what is your price per person." maryin snarls, while fingering a coin pouch at his side.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:45 pm 
Godsin Queen

100 gold for the bigest room royalty desires. It's the room up stairs to the right you can't miss it. Just give me the gold and leave me be! The man snapped and gave Maryin a key.

I wonder why I didn't think of bringing him before. Ashtala said jokingly to the others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:51 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"good, heres your gold, and thank you." maryin growls, trying to keep from knocking the man out completely. he then lead the group up to the room, and when they entered, it had 16 beds and 8 bathrooms in it, and all the luxeries of royalty. "it is good to be royalty." maryin says, laughing as he does.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:52 pm 

Thorn giggled at ashtalas comment and at the mans reaction.
he is certainly becoming useful she said smiling.
When thorn walked into the room she stared at it surprised at how nice it was. She had never seen anything like it especially from were she came from.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:03 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala takes a look around in the room and laughs at Maryin's Coment. Ah, and it's good to have conections to royalty! She chirped and then giggled, and skipped over to the large window on the other side of the room.

It sure is nice, I just hope we're safer here than we were out in the open. Ashtala said, her smile fadding.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:10 pm 

Thorn walked over to ashtala and looked out of the window.
come on everything should be fine and if something does happen you have us to help she said smiling reassuringly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:56 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn followed the others into the room. He stopped just inside the door and looked around. He hadn't slept inside in ages, much less in a bed. He moved around the room looking at everything. The beds were soft and neatly made. He wandered into one of the washrooms. Bottles of perfume and soap and other smelly stuff were lined up on asmall table. Brothorn opened a bottled and sniffed it. The smell hit him like a hammer. He let out a loud sneeze and quickly closed the bottle and returned it ti its place.
"People actually use this stuff?!" he mumbled to himself. He returned to the main room with the others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:52 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Not a bad room. Actually it is really beutiful. I wonder how the water here is? Probably no where near pure... Oh gold... I like gold.

Kaviatin said as he walked around.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:47 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala turned to face the others and gave Kaviatin a quizzical look, send then shrugged. The bed sheets were lined with gold, and one particular bed had gold sheets. Maybe this was what he was speaking of. Or maybe the water it self was gold, there was no way to be certain but she didn't wish to press the issue. After all it wasn't a really big issue. Ashtala giggled at herself for her own silliness and turned back to the window.

Maybe you're right, maybe we do stand a chance after all.she told Thorn still looking out the window. The young man with the red hair and the mark on his cheats still lingered in her mind though, and if he could take her down in one blow, how could she face her father? Even with all the added help? Hiding her fears from the rest, Ashtala, looked back at the group and smiled warmly.

Well, there is still the matter of food. After we get settled in for a while, what would you all like to dine on?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:56 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"wont know how the water is until we check it." Maryin says, jumping onto a bed, checking it to see if he liked it. "it seems soft enough." maryin comments, looking pleased with the room. He then looks at Ashtala, and as he does, his third eye glows, and Ashtala is reflected off of it. "we can take out your father easy." maryin states, his eyes glassed over as though he was gone, and when he does come back, he fall, as though all his energy was drained. "So, what do you all want to eat, this room gets roomservice, and we can get just about anything you want." maryin says, acting as though nothing had happened.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:02 pm 

Thorn looked questionally at maryin for a second wondering what had happened but decided to to bring it up thinking it was best not to be asking to many questions about the person.
not to sure what i want to eat really she said going over and sitting on the end of one of the beds.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:19 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn watches Maryin strange behavior. He notices the third eye. Brothorn moves cautiously away from Maryin towards the opposite side of the room. He didn't like third eyes. Those people always knew too much about you. He had trained himself to be able to block them, but he didn't know how powerful this Maryin guy was. Brothorn wanted his secrets to be kept just that: secret. His back began to bother him again.
That's the second time today! he thought worriedly to himself. But instead of twitching, he simply sat down on the floor and propped against the wall.
"I'm up for whatever," he said to Ashtala refering to the question of food. "I haven't had a decent meal in forever!"

OOC: Is worriedly even a word? XD

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:22 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc:Uh, I think it is.......I don't know. :roll:

Ashtala Felt as though something had pirced though her very being, as Maryin read her mind. Her head felt light, and she allowed herself to drop onto one of the nearby beds.

I'm not paticularly humgery so I'll have whatever every one else decides to eat. she said rubbing her forehead trying to ignore Maryin's last coment.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:29 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"so, you two know about third eyes, and those that posses them." Maryin says, his eye now refecting the entire room. And Brothorn, your secret is safe, i do not believe in useing this eye to pry into ones personal lives.This message, though brothorn heard it, no one else even knew it was sent.
"well,' maryin starts "i want a big steak, is that good with the rest of you." he says, looking at a piece of paper.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:33 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn shot an angry look at Maryin.
I know what I keep is safe! Stay out of my head! he sent back to Maryin. With that final thought, he put up a wall to keep Maryin out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:45 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"aw, now what was that look for brothorn, I cant help it. But since you are mad, how bout i tell you a little secret." right as he says this, maryin dissappears and reappears right next to brothorn. "Just as you can not harm the one we follow, i can, you keep this secret to yourself, and i will leave you alone, you tell anyone, and your mind will be peared into again, and i can do it." maryin whispers into brothorn's ear, to where only he can hear, and as maryin rises, his robe falls off, revealing his wings, and a mark on his back, much like the one on the marked note he had shown to the inn keeper.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:50 pm 

Thorn looked over at were maryin was to strangly find him not there. Looking around she saw him next to brothorn whispering something in his ear. Curious as to what he was saying thorn watched. As Maryin stood up thorn was shocked as his robe fell down revealing his wings.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:54 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn's eyes widen at this newly acquired information. He watched Maryin stand up and glanced at his wings. Brothorn stood up beside him.
"I don't share what's not mine," he said in a quiet voice. Feeling bold, he continued. "Besides, if you know so much, you would already know all about me. Doubtful. I've dealt with your kind before. I will not be badgered."

Last edited by Ersska on Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:56 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala sat up long enough to look over at Maryin and shook her head. Eragant show off.she muttered knowing he could hear her. Still light headed she plopped back down on the bed, but this light headedness went past mindreading and inot something else. Ashtala knew this feeling. It was the feeling she had before she had a vision.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:00 pm 

Thorn turned away from the wings to look at ashtala and giggled at her remark. Noticing that ashtala didnt look to good she spun around to sit on her bed with her legs crossed and looked her.
hey you ok are you worried, or ill or something

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next