Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 9:49 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:27 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Well," Brothorn said. "Obviously not everyone here is a normal human. Normal people cannot control electricity or read minds." He was not picking on anyone. He just used those two as an example. But after he said it, he realized what window he had opened. He said no more and waited for the others' replies.
Now they're going to start asking more questions! Great. . ., he thought non-enthusiastically to himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pm 
Legendary Warrior

dragonfly wrote:
Psyche looked relieved that someone finally decided to talk to her. "I'm Psyche." what should I say?!!! she thought frantically. "I'm not good with words, I mostly do telepathy. Do you mind?" she said as she focused thoughts of relief, happiness, and curiosity at Kaviatin.

Not at all. As long as you don't mind me replying using spoken words.

Kaviatin said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:23 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"oh that's fine. I'll use words too. it's just...sometimes I don't know what to say." Psyche replied, then turned to Ashtala.
"Does Mythisis know that weve been recruited? Or are we going to surprise him?"

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:03 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ahstala Giggled insanlyOf course He knows silly. There is now way to suprise Mythisis. Some say there is no way to defeat him, but that is why I am here to guide you. Mythisis will think twice before turning his own kin away. Which will give you all a chance more than you would have without me. In fact it's the only chance you have at all. Look the village is in veiw now! we'll be there very soon now! Ahstala said happly poniting over at a rather large gathering of stone buildings. Then she noticed that every one had stoped dead in their tracks, and was staring at her.

What? she asked bemused, and confused, then she relized why the were staring.

Oh, dear me! I've given you to much to chew on haven't I? She asked fearfuly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:50 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn stopped dead in his tracks when Ashtala revealed who she really was.
"You're with him?!" he asked accussingly. "You're related to him?! How do we know you're not recruiting us for him?! You're. . .I can't. . .you. . ." He looked down at his new sword. He suddenly dropped it with a mix look of shock and disgust. Brothorn reached for his ax and readied himself. He looked around at the others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:05 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn looked to the side and saw brothorn drop his new weapon and draw his axe, she looked down at her own weapon but did not drop it.
Maybe we shouldnt jump to conclusions so quick it wouldnt be good to hurt someone on our side she said to brothorn before turning to Ashtala.
maybe you should explain a bit more she said to her remaining calm.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:22 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn was not mad, he was just on the defense.
"I'm not going to hurt he," he replied to Thorn. "But give me a reason to trust her." His past experiences told him never to trust anyone. He had been stupid enough this time to let his guard down.
Stupid me! he fussed at himself. I should have known, should have been paying attention. . .
He watched Ahstala and waited for her answer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:12 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Put you're weapons down, Mythisis is darkness, and as she is a priestess she must fight darkness, it makes no sense for her to serve it. Everyone has a past life, some darker than others." Sayn looked calmly at Ashtala, his eyes sparking despite his calm voice. "Am I right?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:36 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala Nodded, at the moment she counldn't speak. A sharp pain had ran though her chest as soon as Brothorn dropped his weapon. After a moment of agonizing silance she gathered herslef together and picked the blade up attempting to give it back to him. Insted of taking it he looked away.

Please, They are still new and drain most of their power from me still. In a since my life is in your hands already, and that is the only proof I posses besides my good word. I do hope that will safice she told him. Relutatly it seemed, he took hold of the weapon once more. she took a breath and looked over at the rest of the group.

I was hopping I didn't have to tell you this too soon. Mythisis is a fallen angel, and I am the only child he had before he became greedy with power. She said at discust at her own self.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:30 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
A Nephillum!? Interesting... "It doesn't make much difference as long as you hold no grudge against killing your father." He raised an eyebrow and questioned her again. "Do you?" Sayn found this question difficult as his own mother had betrayed him long ago, and regrets about his past resurfaced as he spoke these two simple words. His eyes clouded but his voice held true.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:36 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ahtala shook her head.A hold a grudge against myself for not getting rid of him when I first relized he had truned. He was still small then compaired to me, I could have ended this ages ago, but thats what happens when you let your feelings get the best of you. She said this while givning there ground infrount of their feet a firey glare. Then she turned away suddenly.

We still have much to do. If you don't trust me you don't have to follow. she said this and started to walk off.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:35 pm 

Thorn stood there for a second before hurrying up and walking along Ashtala a tiny bit shoked at what she had heard but also pleased that that was done and over with and they could get back with the main matter.
wow i cant eblieve she is a fallen angels kid she thought while walking along.
at least we were told now so we didnt have to be shocked later on

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:50 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn took the sword and sheathed it. He slowly returned his ax to it's place.
A fallen angel. . .hmm. . . he thought to himself as he listened to Ahstala's explaination. He still didn't fully trust her, but she did seem to have a great dislike for her father's doings. Or could it all be deceit? Bothorn remained near the rear of the group, but followed all the same.
We'll see. . . he said to himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:48 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sayn followed silently, his hand tight on the staff. As the whites of his knuckles showed he thought angrilly of his own mother, joining the ranks of the Necromancers and attempting to kill him to make him her puppet. He had lost the Element of Lightning in that battle, and turned to mere tricks. The staff glowed, sending light charge that made his hair stand on end, bringing him out of his reverie. Sayn quickly loosened his grip, and the power immidiatly ceased. He put the moment in the back of his mind, keeping his attention on the problem at hand.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:49 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ahstala stumbled and glanced back at Sayn, over her shoulder. She only looked at him for a split secound before her eyes turned to the road infront of her, but in the secound He could see a questioning look in her eyes, and so could the rest of them. With a heavy sigh she pulled her snowy white hood back over her head so that all they could see of her was a few locks of her silvery hair.

When we enter into the village gates I want everyone to stay close. If you wander off to far I will not be able to protect you from any harm that might come to you, understand? She asked as they began to near the village gates.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:01 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Sorry." He whispered under his breath. Sayn took a few steps closer, complying to the priestess's request. Obviously there was something in this village that was serving the Dark Angel. Though, he hoped it was just a precaution, not a sure threat. On second thought, they should be able to hold whatever could attack them off togeather, especially with thier new weapons... What could be so powerful to deflect them? He shuddered at the thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:49 am 
Cererean Princess

Elildail started moving with the rest of the crowd. Finally we're going somewhere.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:55 pm 
Legendary Warrior

So, what exactly is the plan here?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

We're looking for some one with a mark, who's brave enough to wear it like it's the greatest mark of honor there is. It looks a bit like this one. She explained and displayed her arm from under her robes to revil a long slinder black tatoe of a blade with a boney serphant coiled around it, as it's fangs dug into the hilt and seemed to glare at them with it's blood red eye.
After they all got a good look at it her arm disapeared under her robes once more.
I hope you have a mental image of that in you head, because That will more than likely be the last time I allow you to see it. Any who, for the time being lets get rooms at the inn here so we'll have them. I here the fill up quickly and we won't get any if we wait later on to night.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:59 pm 
Godsin Queen

deleted....

Last edited by Pandora on Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:06 pm 

Thorn listened silently to the priestess and nodded at her instructions.
She tried hard to remeber the mark and actually didnt find it to hard, getting it out of her mind would be the hard part with that blood red eye it had seemed to have become inprinted on her mind.
Looking behind she saw Brothorn near the back and slowed down letting the others past her until she was next to him.
you dont trust her yet do you she said to him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:25 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Really, you would think it would be the oppisite in a town with one of his pawns within it. Wouldn't fear drive people out." Sayn was having trouble keeping his mother out of his mind, so he started this conversation to help. He shifted his staff to his left hand, and tucked it under his arm, his right hand restless from carrying it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:42 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala sighed and shook her head.
Humans aren't too bright of a creature. They love it here, mostly because, they have no clue of Mythisis's existance. They haven't even noticed the damage he's caused to the world around them.

Ashtala explained sadly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"No," Brothorn answered Thorn. "Why sh-"
"HEY!" Brothorn yelled threateningly at Ashtala. "We're not stupid! Just because you have some 'great and wonderful' powers, it doesn't mean you're better than us!" In rage, he pushed past a few of the others, and with three steps was almost right in Ashtala's face. His fists were clenched. He did not like to be insulted. It was the perfect way to send him on a rampage. He glared down at Ashtala, daring her to make another insult to the human race.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sayn was a step ahead of him, pulling his crossbow to Brothorn's neck. "Not so fast, she meant humans aren't in tune to the supernatural and such, not that they're idiotic. Step down." He put his pistol down, but didn't sheath it.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next