Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: MYTHISIS
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:00 pm 
Godsin Queen

You find yourself in a room full of people that you've never seen before. obliviouse to where you are or how you got there. You notice a strange cloked figure standing on a pedistal above all the rest holding a scroll of some sort. You can tell it's a man because his long snowy white beard that sticks out of his robes. Suddenly he steps down from his pedistail and, and begens to talk to certain ideviduals who follow him afterwards. After a while he walks up to you and tells you to follow too, so you do.

He leads you and the other to a smaller room. He hands you and the others a small envlope and give you a few brife instructions to follow.

"You have just be chosen from hundereds of people from evey realm you could ever think of. The reason you were chosen, was form your skills, heart,detrimination,kindness,inteligents, and uderstanding of things. Your mission if you so choose to do it, requirers all of these skills and much much more. You are to work together as a team. The fact of the matter is, what I am about to ask you to do may very well, claim your life."

the Man paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

You begen to wonder more and more about what this "mission" must be. some one else must of been thinking the same because they shouted out" what is this Mission all ready old geezer?"

"What is your Mission you say? It is the most hornorable mission you could ever take. Your mission would be to slay Mythisis, a demon so powerful he threatens the very existants of our uinvirse. "

Mythisis, the name sounded familar, but you couldn't quite place it. At the exact same time some one else again however did. " you mean the great big bad boggy man our mothers used to warn us of when we were little. thats a fairy tale old man!" this same persone walks out shaking their head.

"Is there anyone else who would like to leave? Now is the time to do so, for you will not have another chance to turn this mission down."

The Robed man Declairs, you look around and no one else seems to move. After awhile of waiting the robed man leaves the room tell ing youthat he will be back. You decide to use this time to get to know your teamate a bit better since you've now agreed to take this mission of his for some reason or the other that you yourself can't really understand.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:20 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Fyre looked around at the assembled motely crew. he grimaced, here was the crown prince of Volcania in a strange land, being told he was chosen to help stop the destruction of the universe. it had all happened so quickly, one minute he was out hunting quillboars and then he had vanished and was here.

he thought about how the news would affect his father who was frail anyway. for all his people knew he was now dead. Yet even though he had a back door out of this, something compelled him to hang around. he felt as though he might be able to make more of himself then just claiming his fathers crown.

Fyre: I am Fyre, Crown Prince of Volcania, I must admit I am somewhat relieved to see that it's not only I who have been summoned.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:29 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Psyche looked around, seemingly not caring but with a perplexed look in her eye. "Oh well," she said to no one in particular, " this is better than what i was doing. Hey you with the hair on fire, you know anyone in here?"

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:53 am 
King of Dragons

Oh great...sucked into yet another \Save the World\ scheme...sheesh...what would my master say?

Alice paced agitatedly on one side of the room from one corner to the next in a perpetual oval. Some people were speaking in the center of the room. One sounded full of himself. The other sounded a bit too nonchalant. Shoot. Looks like this is the group I'm going to be stuck with, might as well make the best of it and wait until I'm not feelign manic depressive.

She waltzed over to the other people in the group and gave her best sugary smile. It was the brightness of a light bulb, and held that much emotion. She flicked her shining raven hair to one side and curtsied slightly.

\Greetings to all of yoy, I suppose introductions are being made...I already know you, Fyre. My name is Alice Alshanar, many creatures know me as the Demon's Bane. Although to be perfectly honest, I've only slew 675 demons, way lower than my master, but oh well, publicity.\

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:12 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sayn sat, indian style, and drew his crossbow, stringing it. He could feel the power around him, yet there he sat, unafraid. The power stemed not from the people close by, but from the room itself, obviosly enchanted to prevent dark and evil eyes from penetrating this sacred ground. He brought our an arrow of white oak and chanted over it, endowing it with the power of the heavens. Whatever it pierced next would be struck with all the fury of the angels, in a bolt of arching power. The world inside here was safe, but who knows what lurked beyond. He stood, steadying himself with his cane, waiting for the man to return.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:18 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Kaviatin, who always finds himself in strange places with no recollection of how he got there, bluntly asks.,

Where am I?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:32 pm 
Godsin Queen

Just then the man retures and greats them all with a smile.
It is good to see that all of you are still here. Now I have no means to keep you waiting any longer, so if you don't mind following me to your next destineation, ther is some one who wishes to see you all. He tells the group this and then leads them into the room they were in before when the first arrived, it was now empty as if it had never been filled with the poeple you saw beforehand. The man leds you through this room and down a hall. Suddnely he comes to a gold-creasted door, and becones them to go in, so of course they do.

The inside of the room looks like the inside of gigantic temple of some sort. They noticed that the floor was covered in a crystaline clear water that lead up to pearly white marble steps where a figure in snowy white robes stood. The only thing they could really tell about the figure was that it was oviously a woman. At this point one of the people in the groupe mummbled "what's with these people and robes?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sayn ignored the exclimation about robes, for he himself fancied them( :skeptical: No, he's not what you pervs first think). He felt a power within the woman that stood before them, not unlike the one that flowed from the room around them, though it seemed somehow restrained. Sheathing his bow in his right hip pocket, which was cut open so the thing could be strung, he spoke. "So, now that you have weeded out the cowards what do you wish from us? Not that I don't enjoy all the secrecy and being purged from my home at the drop of a hat, but I really think we deserve an explination of some sort." He said so without exclimation in his somewhat naturally harsh voice.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:51 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Kaviatin bowed when he saw the woman and started to admire the beauty of the room itself then he asked as kindly as he knew,

I really don't care why we are here I just want to know where are we and if I could, if it is no trouble, get a glass of water.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:58 pm 

Thorn had been following behind everyone else deciding to keep quiet for the time being. Looking around she was thankful she had not been in her demonkin form at the time as she guessed that with that girl alice there she probably wouldnt have lasted to long and imediatly decided apon hearing alice that she would have to keep her demonkin origen a secret at least until she was sure she wasnt gonna get shot full of holy magic.
Noticing the woman in the white robes she pulled herself away from these thoughts and wondered what was going on exactly and what this woman had to say.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:09 am 

Fyre was bemused to find himself in such a motely crew. He was glad he hadn't divulged his demon ancestory but somehow he was sure this Alice person would figure it out.

for now at least he was keenly aware of the woman in the room they were in and his interest in what she was going to say was spiked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

The woman let out a girlish giggle. Oh, dear me! He didn't tell you too much did he? She chirped is a sweet tender voice. At the same time she lowered the hood of her robes to revile her pail round face and, silky silver hair. she smiled brightly at them.

Well, as you should have been already told. You have been chose to take part in a team mission to slay a demon who has started claiming to be some sort of over lord who is called Mythisis. Since you have decided to take this mission you will be acompanying me Ishtala, to a small village in the realm called Turok. From there we are to look for a spy that might be staying there, and follow him or her to their master. And after that well, we try to slay him. If we fail, we'll most likely die and doom the rest of the univirse. If we don't, you'll all get rewarded for your good deed, and go back home to live out the rest of your lives. Now I undrstand you were all given envolopes. Would you mind handing the to me one at a time? I have something to give each of you.

As she said this she held her hands out toward them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:17 am 
Legendary Warrior

Envelope...

Kaviatin said scratching his head

Oh yeah, here you go.

Kaviatin reached into his back pocket and pulled out a white envelope and gave it to the woman.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:53 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sayn hadn't thought much of the envelope, it hadn't given off any aura, but then again it could have been sealed as the room they were standing in. He stepped forward and handed her the envelope. "I appologize for my rudness earlier." She hadn't requested any such appology so there was no need to elaborate. He didn't very well enjoy too much chit chat.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:24 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*pulls envelope out of cloak pocket*
Wait...is there anything magical about this? I'd rather die in battle than because I handed over my life force, or whatever...

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:00 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: if anyone had questions about their weapons/gifts feel free to ask me.

Ic:The priestess giggled you need not appolagize, and no you arn't giving away you souls. I needed information in order to better prepare you for the task ahead. These envelopes harmlessly retrived the information I needed as soon as you touched them, and don't worry no information was pried from you either. anything in those notes cotains what you would have given willingly. Now let's see who's first. After each of them handed her their envelopes the priestess put the in one of the pouches in her rodes and opened them one at a time.

the first she opened had a sheet of paper with a blue dot on it. This dot suddenly turned into a spheare that hovered above the paper. Then the spheare begain to change again. This time it turned into a long flat sword that was the same color blue as the orb. Some of the group reconized this weapon as a Katana. On the blade's face a wave pattern was carved into it. Ishtala hands the blade to Kaviatin.

A kind heart weathered by the wisedoms of battle is like a stronge flowing river who quinches one's thirst, and has seen much toil. This Katana of waves is now yours Jolaitic.

The next one she opened also had a slip of paper with a colored dot on which turned into a yellow shpeare and then into an amulet shaped like a sun with a golden gem as it's middle. Ashtala put this charm around sayn's neck.

For the beautiful and powerful calm of lightening, and your love of archery, I give you the power to embue your arrows with electicity and do anything with this power that your imagenation can behold to you,Sayn. she told them each, and then looked at Psyche, and giggled.
Should I do yours too now? Or should I wait untile you are less conviced I plan to eat your soul? she asked and then giggled again.

Last edited by Pandora on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:04 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn had purposely stayed at the back of the group. He had not said anything to the others. When they walked into the other room, he found a spot in the corner. When the lady asked for their envelope, he stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled the envelope out. He remained there in his corner, though, watching as the others handed their envelopes to the lady.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:09 pm 

After handing her envelope over thorn looked over at the guy in the corner and looked at him curiously before going over and standing beside him.
what you doing standing here on your own She said kindly and smiling warmly
whats your name anyway

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:41 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: A blue katana, cool

IC:

Wow... thank you!

Kaviatin took the blade and begins to "play around" with his new sword.

I shall treasure this gift forever.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sayn felt a tingle of power as the charm touched his skin, it was empowering, yet somehow slightly upsetting. He lifted the charm, looking at it carefully. It revealed no exterior power, though the crystal had a mysterious gleam, making the world twinkle and spark in it's gleam. It formed a jagged yet swift vortex. Feeling suddenly warped, a sort of vertigo came over him, but he shook it off as if nothing happened.

"Thank you for this gift, I will use it to the best of my ability and each time remember the beautiful enchantress whom gave it to me." The mage stepped back, leaving the amulet where it lay, around his neck. Figuring it's workings would wait till later, now he must do more observations and learn a bit more about the collection of 'saviors' in which he was accompanying. The priestess was a good a place to start as any, though he would wait for the others to recieve thier own gratuities.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:13 am 

having given his envelope over too Fyre was awaiting his turn. although he was imbued with a fire demons power, he felt sure it would that element which he recieved. he wondered how it would help, when he had some control over it already, well, in his balrog form at least.

he noticed Alice looking quizically at him and then turned as the lady once again started to open envelopes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:30 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Still a little suspicious, psyche replied "Sure, you can open mine..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:54 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Akira, you're character looks like a normal person, right?

IC: "Name's Brothorn," Brothorn quickly mumbled to the girl in a barely audible voice. He continued to watch the others attain their gifts from the priestess.
Wonder what I'll get, he thought nervously to himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:02 am 

OOC:yeah shes in her human form for now

IC:oh come on theres no need to be all quiet now is there she replied in a cheery voice while moving around to stand in front of him my names thorn she then said holding out a hand.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:51 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: I'm still not that clear on this RP.

IC: Elildail handed her envelope in. She had stayed at the back of the group on purpose. She could sense the power in the room. She wondered what she would get.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next