Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:14 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Ignorance is bless, if only they knew the true threat." Maryin says, the little fox on his shoulders, the two wolves by his feet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:13 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala sighed,yes but what one doesn't understand one tends to loath. Either way we still have pleanty of followers what are we to do with them? we can let them follow us to their doom, we must find them all a place to stay......wha?A crowd infront of them started to scream and scatter wildly about. Needless to say this certainly caught Ashtala's attention. It was yet another fox pouncing around the coble stone path. It didn't seem to have any intrest in the people running from it in the least. It was much more ocupied with the stones it was attacking.

In an case Ashtala saw no need for anyone to run from it. for it was certainly a beautiful beast. It's fur was a glossy silver color, and the tips of it's ears and tail where bright redish color, and strangely enough it's eyes where a bright crystla blue. Although it was as large as Maryin's full grown wolf it hardly seemed fightening at all. In fact it was a rather chearful looking beast with it's bushy tail wagging back and forth, and it bounced merryly about.

That's one of your's isn't it?Astala asked Maryin.

Who slyly nodded his head in reply, as the fox came closer and snuggled up against Ashtala's leg. Oh, I think she likes me. Ashtala said suprised. The fox chriped in response and went by all the members of the group begging from attention by rubbing up against their legs like a cat would.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:15 pm 
Godsin Queen

deleted

Last edited by Pandora on Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:16 pm 
Godsin Queen

deleted

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:57 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Thorn had been walking along with the rest of the group keeping quiet. She still hadnt transformed yet and she was feeling more and more restless. Feeling something rub up against her leg she looked down to see a fox.
aww arnt you beautiful she said stroking its soft fur.
so sweet she said smiling

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:48 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"It's certainly a cheerful little fellow," He said as it went from person to person seeking attention. "But I don't like magical familures or sendings, they are generally to attracted to their masters, or fake to my liking." He looked down at the fox creature, eyes showing distrust. Those eyes it had reminded him of someone, he wasn't sure who though. In any case it didn't matter, that was the past, he had a new mission, a new purpose. "At least it's good for crowd control."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:29 pm 
Godsin Queen

As Sayn said the word fellow the fox flinched, and glared at him for a moment while Thorn stroked her fur. Then it cheerfuly bounced over to him and gave another chrippy bark. It didn't seem to like the look he gave it. So to get back at him she circled around his legs one last time and began to prance around Ashtala's feet.

Hmm, thar's strange, Maryin are you sure she's one of your's? She seems a bit loopy.Ashtala comented as the fox continued to circle around her.

Maryin shook his head and let out a small cackle.

"I'd be happy she likes you if I were you." Maryin told them.
Just then the fox pounced over to Maryin and landed on his shoulder, and licked his cheek. Then hopped back down at Ashtala's feet.

Hmp, Shes hyper enough isn't she? I guess as long as she doesn't bite we'll be fine. Ashtala comented. The fox chriped it's disaprovele of her coment and started to run around in a manner that sugested that she wanted them to follow.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:41 pm 
Godsin Queen

deleted

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:11 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn had held his tongue while they were exiting the town. Once outside, he approached Ashtala.
"What's g-" His question was interrupted by a series of screams from the crowd in front of them. Everyone's attention was turned the fox in front of them. Brothorn slid back to the rear of the group. Very few animals liked him. He knew why. They hated his secret almost as much as he did, and they were able to sense it. He hoped the fox would ignore him and was glad when it didn't seem to take any interest in him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:10 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sayn watched the fox's little display, before realizing the obvious fact. It was a she. He smiled at his failure to notice. "It seems she want's to show us something." Turning to Maryin he asked. "Anything in particular she was to look for?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:16 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Not that I know of, but she does want us to follow her." Maryin says, laughing at the rest of the group, knowing that they still do not realize who she is.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:23 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc:Ok, since I won't be able to move the story along as smoothly along as I'd like to because of the fact I can't post much I'd like to (my computer went completly dead! my luck sucks right?)I'm counting on you guys to help the story and at least play out what I give in the ooc when I post so we won't get stuck just standing around for half the entire story.

The group follows the fox(who's following the trail of the enemies blood) to a desert where they will incounter sand demons who will wander behind them and then suround them in a full fleged attack in the middle of the desert. don't care what you make them look like, when they are first noticed or when they attack. Although I did kinda picture them being simalar to some sorta four-legged creature who's frame looked a bit like a dog's. If that helps any. I'll keep in contact with maryin and have him fill in anything my chracters would do or say until I get to post again. Which means he's in charge for now. One more thing you don't know why but the sand demons seem to be after Ashtala, who's unwillingly adopted a new fox body gaurd. If you have any Qestions talk to Maryin, I'll relay everything though him, or answer myself if I can.

Ic:
What's so funny?Ashtala asked Maryin while directing a quizical look in his direction.

But before he could answer the fox began touging at their cloths trying to pull them in the direction it wanted them to go. After several attempts at each and every one of the them it began to run back and forth from them to something on the ground. Ashtala gave up on trying to figure out what was up with this new fox and followed her to the spot on the ground. As she got closer to it she saw that what ever it was was a shining red liquid, and as she got closer she relized it was blood.

Hmm,I just thought of something, wasn't some one we know bleeding when they dissapeared? Astala asked whating to confirm her own beliefs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

Deleted

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13