Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:30 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

demons, i thought so, it looked familiar she said to herself walking out of her hiding place.
is there anything we can do to help she said to Maryin walking forward.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:52 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala Stands still as Maryin talks to Sayn waiting for her chance to escape, seeing it she uses what energy she had left, she used to wreach the blade form her chest and shink away to safty. Then got behind Sayn and took her own blade to his neck and began to back away, but stopped when she heared something from behind growl.
She's so pretty as a fox, and so delicate too. I know just how much pressure it takes to snap her neck.Ashtala said to Maryin boldly, but they could all hear the desperate tone in her voice, as the demon in her began to run out of options.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:59 pm 

Ashtala dont! thorn said surprised at the sudden change in the situation and worried about peoples safety.
has she lost complete control she thought while trying hard not to transfrom into her demonkin form.
come on ashtala calm down she said worried hoping she would calm down before anything else happened.[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:22 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Now no need for that." His mouth sparking as he spoke, suddenly serious, he whispered to her. "I am a demon as well, let us join your master togeather, I am sick of serving this weakling family!" He smiled, mocking. "I am under orders by Sayn, not to have any deaths on his concious, you see. Not that you killing them while I watch counts, but in his mind it might. I am under a curse of oath, but that is broken once I take a new body, let me take him, all you have to do is give me the knife." He knew it would work, the demon was getting desperate, and he was a wild card. It was obvious that Sayn was possesed, what with the yellow hair, orange eyes, and fluxing vocal cords.

OOC: Sorry about that, I was on the other page :oops:

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:14 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Jish, I think Ashtala has a knife to your throat.

IC: Brothorn happened to meet up with Psyche while he was looking for victims.
"I haven't seen any other people. Have you?" He asked her. "IT seems like they all got out in time." Brothorn looked around.
"Where did the others go? I have a feeling that something is not right here."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:22 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"More demons, that means more power." maryin says, this time driving the dagger through both Sayn and Ashtala, the dagger glows as it begins to pull energy from the two of them. "And do you really think that you can posses the king of demons. My family rules the seven sacred thrones: Twilight, Daron, Targon, Netherlands, Heaven, Hell, and Edolones. Those are my thrones!" Maryin says, still drawing energy from the two demons.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:28 pm 

Runs up next to maryin starting to panic a bit now and having trouble figuring out who was the bad guy here.
thats not gonna kill them is it she said looking down at the dagger.
guess i cant let my demonkin form out yet until he at leasts stop stabbing people with that thing she thought starting to feel very restless.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:55 pm 
Godsin Queen

The demon refuses to give way,it's power weaking more by the secound,but now there was a new power comeing into play to threaten it's life. Ashtala was slowly beging to regain contol. The redness of her eyes was begining to fad, and so was her strength.

Hmmp, I thought for sure you said you wouldn't muddle with events. Yet here you are battleing demons. You know I don't give you enough credit do I, but don't worry that's about to change. You see i f you can change things so can I, see? The Young man from before stood up on top of a burning roof top with a maniacal smile on his face. Hanging limp in his ourstreached hand was some sort of furry animal. It's long bushy tail let Maryin know that it could be only one thing.
Even Ashtala noticed and it snapped her out in to complet control of her body.

How did?she studered.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:06 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Maryin slowly pulles the dagger out enough to have it removed from Ashtala, while it still remained in sayn, laughing insanely, " wrong fox." Maryin says, and right as he does the fox in the young mans hand turns and completely tears of the mans arm, blood splattering everywhere. "That is heryou ceryou killuos, or Fox from demon's flames, small, but as dangerous as they come, and this dagger only removes demons,it does not kill." Maryin says, the little fox now pearched on his shoulder, the last of the sentence said toward Thorn, the dagger still in Sayn.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:19 pm 

um ok thorn replied to maryin turning her attention away from the dagger to ashtala.
are you ok your not hurt are you she asked trying hard to forget about demons and how ashtala had lost control.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:29 pm 
Godsin Queen

I'm fine, just a bit of bad circumestances thats all.Ashtala tells her weakly from her spot on the ground where she'd fallen. Then she looked up at the roof top, and noticed the man from before was gone. Where has Ordrish gone?And how did you know that fox wasn't your pet? she asked refuring to the young man, and then the fox. She held her head as she did. This night had not been a pleasent one, and she only hopped that she could leave it far behind her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"GET YOUR DAMN KNIFE OUT OF ME!" Sayn said through gritted teeth. "I am not a demon, I was trying to get Ashtala to trust me and get some information, but now that you cured her I can't really can I? I am a dragon spirit, brought back to help Sayn, the name is Mordin, and that knife really $!#@$$% stings, you got it!? You aren't getting any more demon energy!" This was true as the knife stopped it's glow and was now growing red hot as the dragon magic caused it to catch fire.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:46 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Maryin slowly returns to normal, the dagger returned to it's sheath. "You dont play around like that, besides, I dont need help getting information, i can get all of the info we need from this eye, and if you wern't so afraid of this eye, i could have prevented you from getting stabbed." Maryin says, laughing as he puts back on his robes, "And be happy that it only stings."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:54 pm 

at least nobodys dead thorn said looking around at all the damege.
maybe we should get back to the others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:00 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Oh, shut up!" He said, rubbing his stomach. "Jeez, can't a dragon get some peace, a milenia or two? No, humans and their freaking diety's have to screw it all up. Who fixes the problem? Certainly not those fairy angels, or moody demons, no, it's the dragon!" Mordin's ranting continued for a while, but eventually died down to a "Can you get your overgrown dog to drop my pistol?", but he didn't say 'overgrown'.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:55 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"better get a new one, cause that one is not going to work anymore." Maryin says, taking the broken pistol frome shadow. "And i know dragons do alot, I have dragon blood in my veins too, seeing that the Targon's are a draconian race. Ashtala, you still haven't relized who I am, have you." Maryin says, now walking over to Ashtala. "The wise ones have told me that we will become closer to our goal if we head toward the next town, which, should be that way." maryin says, pointing toward the west exit of the town.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:50 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I don't think so." He picked up the gemstone from the wreckage, and in seconds it was a new crossbow. He then went to pick up the amulet, which he stuffed in his pocket. "Look at that, your trinket was good for something after all. Though Sayn's going to be ticked that his toy was broken; he'll go on and on about how 'it was in the family for generations', but who gives a--" He straitened, and stuck his pinkey in his ear as if it was blocked, wincing as he did so. "That'd be him now." Finally Mordin stopped talking, allowing them a moment's peace.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:39 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"I think everyone's out, too. I saw Ashtala and Sayn over there somewhere..." Psyche's voice trailed off as she saw their leaders drawing daggers at each other and not seeming at all like themselves. "Maybe we should go help them..."

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:50 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn ran over to the others.
"I think everyone's out. What happened here?" He looked around at the group. He wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:43 pm 
Godsin Queen

Every one is safe I think, But I don't think the city itself suvived. The people that lived here have nowhere to go. What will we do about them?Ashtala asked looking up at Maryin, ans stood up to look aroound at the still burning town. Why are we still standing in the middle of it anyways?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:16 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"I can fix the crossbow, if it is that important." Maryin says, looking down at the broken crossbow. "Hyousin!" Maryin screams, and as he does a small spirit show up. "Can you fix this?" Maryin says, holding up the crossbow, the spirit begins to tinker with the bow, and in no time it is good as new. "Thanks, you can go back to spirit realm now, ill call if I need help." Maryin say, and as he does, the spirit starts to dissappear again. "And for the city, I will get the High council to fix it." Maryin says, hinting at something.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:02 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sayn's eyes lost their glow and his hair, it's yellow tint, hailing their owner's return. "Thank you, and sorry for the trouble." He accepted the crossbow and reattached the gem. He then took the two pieces of his staff and fused them with electricity, careful not to set them alight. "All is as it should be."

Last edited by Jishdefish on Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:34 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Jish, Brothorn has already hidden his wings again. He hid them after he set the girl with the others. You're a little behind, bud.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:06 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: hmp, you could have at least posted something, anywho, because I don't have a wondeful computer class any more since I passed it, I won't be able to get on quite as much as I have been. that doesn't mena I'm quiting or anything it just means at times I might not be able to post as much as I would want to. I do hope this doesn't discurage anyone into quiting.

Ashtala shakes her head and stands up. We've been here too long. she says suddenly and starts to walk off. As strange as this is the groups starts to silently follow for no apparent reason. As strnge as this was no one seemed to question this, at least not until they where out on the road again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

As they reached the road, the crowd upon it parted, all of which the newly homeless, their faces mixtures of hatred and a few, thankfulness for they were the ones rescued by some of them.

One particularly brave individual spat on the ground in front of Sayn, his eyes flashed yellow as the dragon attempted to take over at this show of disrespect, but the moment was brief and he walked on, it was best to ignore the hateful, than to start an unnessasary riot that was way too close to happening. The one that got the most discusted looks was Ashtala, even though she had made no concious choice against them. They passed through slowly, both terrorists and saviors to all who viewed them. Both blessed and cursed.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next