Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:19 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

dammit how come evryone else can get to sleep and i cant thorn thought as brothorn fell asleep.
everyones gonna fall asleep and im gonna be left awake and bored.
Looking around at everyone she noticed sayn seemed to be shaking a bit to much.
oh no whats happening now she thought ass ehg to out of her bed and walked over to sayn.
are you ok she asked worried.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:15 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Psyche was glad she hadn't eaten anything (although her stomach seemed to disagree) as she caught the panic in Sayn's mind and the word "poisoned" came across, as if a warning. She jumped up out of her bed and raced across the room. "Do you know what you ate that was poisoned?" she asked him slowly so he could understand her.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:23 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"You should have eaten what i brought." Maryin says, a potion of sorts in his hand, two Black wolf-like dogs at his feet. "Drink This down, NOW." maryin says, tipping the potion to Sayn's lips. "By the way, these two are Shadow and Scythe. Scythe was my grandfather's, until he was turned into a scythe to defeat the demon Death, and absorb him. My weapon, the death scythe, is this dog. And shadow is a dog that has been with me since i was young." Maryin says, looking at Sayn, who was convulsing less now. "That is better, right." Maryin says, returning to his bed, where a ancient looking book lay.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:37 pm 

Thorn sighed with relief as sayns convulsing got a bit better and once again she went back to her own bed and laid down.
So much is happening she thought as she looked up at the ceiling.
im starting to get stressed and i cant go into my demonkin form in front of this lot they would freak.
Turning over onto her side she closed her eyes and tried to drift of to sleep but seemed to find it impossible. She hadnt been in her demonkin form for about a month now and with all the stress from what was happening she was beggining to feel uncomftorable and restless.
why cant i sleep she said quietly to herself as she turned onto her back and once again stared at the cieling.[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:10 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala Climbs out of the basin she was soaking in after the room next door grows silent once more. She redresses into her clothes and robes and walks out of the wash room. Outside in the bedroom half of the group seemed to be asleep. The only ones still up were Thorn and Maryin who was too busy reading a spell book to notice her. With a small sigh Ashtala slipped back into her own bed and tried to go to sleep herself. Sleep was reluctant to come to her this time, and when it did she began to dream again. This time as she played over the same dream in her head once more she felt a sudden pain in her side, a pain so fearsome it made her wake up again. Her sheets were covered in blood and sweat. Seeing this she franticly rushed to the washroom once more, then as to verifier her worst fears, her eyes were tinted red, and she could smell smoke. With great effort Ashtala staggered to the room once more and yelled as to wake every one in the room.

GET OUT! GET UP AND GET OUT! NOW!! As she said this she began to pull everyone from their beds leaving a blood trail as she went.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:39 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Wha... why... what? Why are you bleeding?

Kaviatin said as he struggled to walk out of the room.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:24 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sayn nodded clumsily. He felt drunk, so drunk in fact that he seemed to pass out. To confirm this, he awoke several hours later with Ashtala bleeding and shouting at them. "What happened?" He tried to say, but his toungue was thick and swolen in his mouth. He smelt the familure acrid taste of conflicting magics, mixed with smoke.

He stood wearly, and attemted to thank Maryin, but everything was going too fast. Everyone was leaving so he left with them, going down the hall in a daze. He was limping, he noticed after a few steps, maybe he was having a stroke, he thought. No, he was just tired, he had reason to be tired. When they reached the outside his cumbersome mind once again grinded to the question: Why were they out there? "What happened?" He repeated, noticing the staff in one hand and the crossbow on his hip. Had he grabbed them? Yes, came the answer, there was trouble to be had.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:14 pm 
Godsin Queen

As they made their way out they saw the very flames that Ashtala had seen several times that night. The whole village had been almost consumed by them, and people were franticly running though the streets in a wild race to get away from the fire.

Help them, but don't come back for me. a voice sounded in their heads.
They could hear one amoung them question why. The answer was something none of them had ever expected. Because if you do, I'll kill you! NOW SAVE THE OTHERS AND RUN!!! Her voice screeched in their brains in her desprate atempt to save them from herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
A voice sounded in his head that wasn't his own. Or was it? Sayn struggled to clear his muddled head. He stuck his head in a nearby horse-trough, sloshing water over his robes and shoes as well. The cold water stung and allowed the blood to flow more freely. He brought his head up gasping. This world was alight with dancing flames, a nearby family shouted desperatly at thier house, as an elder hobbled towards the exit of the collapsing building. Children ran screaming through the streets demons of flame leaping after them across the rooftops. His own amulet seemed to gleam at the destruction, as if fueled by it. He looked away, sickened and took to organizing the scared and dazed, both child and adult, and leading them to the edge of the city.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:57 am 

Thorn ran outside with the others and was shocked at the voice in her head and its answer to someones question. Shaking her head she looked around at the havoc the flames were causing and Sayn helping people. Looking around some more she noticed a couple of children wandering around to close to the flames and ran of to help them.
this is not good she thought as she reached a couple of the children who were badly burned and frightened.
so much havoc, its terrible. Talking softly to the children she was able to get them to follow her to were sayn was making others go and follow some other adults and children to a safer place.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:17 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn woke up abruptly and ran out of the room with the others. He saw flames had engulfed the town. Memories of his childhood came flooding back. He stood there in horror as the scenes replayed in his mind. He quickly snapped out of the trance and scanned the sky for danger. Not seeing any, he ran forward into the flames.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:22 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Hey, Kaviatin, We need to get rid of this fire." Maryin says, his spellbook glowing blue, his two wolves growling at his feet. "Shadow, Scythe, Help the other round up everyone." And with these words, both wolves dashed off so quick that none could see them, almost as if they were never there to begin with.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:03 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala stripped the robes from her body and crashed into the ground. "At least they listened" she tought to herself as she became more Demonic by the minute. She knew in her vision was true, She would go mindless with this new trasphormation. Her eyes were almost blood red now, and she could feel herself losing control.

This is your Punishment for living Ashtala Kanoshie. I will certaintly enjoy seeing your friends suffer at your own hands, and if you live Maybe Your father will take you back as a new recruit. A sly voice sounded. It was the Young man from earlier that day. He walked over to her looking down at her with a smug grin on his face. Then suddenly his arm lurched foward and came to land on a wound on her left side, the same side that had been stabbed by his very blade.

Ahhh, the wound has reopened nicely just as I thought it would. Ha, Ha! Not even Young Master Maryin saw this one comeing did he?

Ashtala wrenched back and growled. Now, now not too fistey quite yet. I can't have you bleeding all over the place now can I? Let me Fix that for you princess, then you can be on your way. He laughed and Pinned her to the wall, as she struggled to get free. Then he ran his hand down her side and her wound was healed once more, but a black mark stood in the place of the gash that had been there.

There we go my beauty, all done. He whispered in her ear as she gasped for breath still trying to escape. It's a pitty I had to spoil you like this,but you had to be on the wrong side and that just wouldn't do.He said, and then stagnely enough he nibbled on her ear. Get! OFF!Ashtala Yelled in a voice that was not her own, and flung the young man acrossed the room. Oh, sweetheart you know you can't resist me,but it's rude of me to keep you waiting isn't it? Here let me clear the way for you.He said and laugh hidiously. As he did a large ball of swirling energy formed in his hands. Then with a swift shove he tossed the energy at the wall, and destroyed it. By this time Ashtala was ahving an even harder time controling herself, and she dashed out into the streets No longer herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:26 pm 

Thorn looked around and saw ashtala run out into the streets and shouted over to her.
ashtala whats wrong she shouted noticing she didnt look right.
this dousnt feel right she seems differnet she thought a worried look on her face.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:14 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn ran from building to buiding, making sure they were all empty.
"Earth, earth, earth," he mumbled to himself. "How can I use my powers?!" He turned the corner and found a little girl. She was trapped under a few beams from a fallen building. The fire was quickly closing in upon her as she screamed for help. Brothorn ran over to her and began to lift the beams talking gently to her all the while. By the time he had her free, the flames had surrounded them. Both ends of the alley were engulfed. The fire was too hot for Brothorn to run through. He picked the girl up and cradled her in his arms.
"Hang on!" he told her. Brothorn began sprinting towards the flames. The little girl screamed in his arms. It looked as if he was going to try and brave the flames. But just before he reached the firey wall, he lept into the air. A pair of dark red wings sprouted from his back ripping his shirt. He gave them two powerful pumps and was soon soaring over the buildings with the terrified little girl in his arms. He flew to where he saw a few other children had gathered. Brothorn quickly put the girl on the ground and told her to stay there. He turned and ran backto the buildings. His wings were once again hidden, and his shirt repaired itself as he ran.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:26 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

'Hmm, wings.' Maryin thinks to himself, having seen brothorn. "KIAYON" Maryin yells, and as he does a wave of water emerges from behind him, dousing quite a bit of the fire. he quickly dashes over to where ashtala stands, and stabs a small dagger into her chest, his robe laying where he once stood, his gold fur black, his third eye burning blood red, his once feathery wings now demon-like, and a large horn that split in three growing out of his head. "You calm yourself now, because when it comes to demons, i am the worse." maryin says, the very ground he stands on burning from his now black aura. as the dagger stabs into Ashtala, it begins to absorb her demonic energy, calming her down. "All of you stay away" maryin says, all of his eyes now blood red.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:42 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ashtala Ripes away from the dager and Hisses, then ponces away with Maryin in hot pursuit. Rushing though the fire and all as she leads Maryin though the burning streets. She screeches and turns to face Maryin with a grin on her now devilish face, and dissapears. Maryin shakes his head in dismay, She lead him into a collasping building. I know where she is.Her voice whispers in his ear, even though she's gone.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:44 pm 
Solitary Serpent

As Brothorn runs back to the buildings, he is suddenly doused with water.
"What th-" Brothorn turned around to see where the water had come from. He turns just in time to see Maryin stab Ashtala. Brothorn wants to run forward and help her, but something tells him to wait.
Ashtala jerks away and runs with Maryin in hot pursuit. Brothorn turns and runs back towards the buildings searching for others.
Whatever it is, I'm sure Mayin can take care of it, Brothorn tells himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:52 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"So, what does that matter weakling" Maryin says, disappearing, then reappearing behind Ashtala, once again stabing her in the chest with the dagger. "You just dont understand, your dads boss is my dad." maryin says, laughing as he move the dagger around, drivign it deeper into Ashtala.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Now that most of the fires had been extinguished by Maryin's water spell, Sayn returned to the hotel, where the sceen was taking place. He was limping still obvously wounded, but still hadn't checked his numb foot, the acrid smell of magic clouding his senses. He saw Maryin pin Ashtala to the wall, turning demonic in front of his very eyes. He was about to run after him, and prevent the assault, but the numbness suddenly spread up his leg, causing him to collapse. Sayn ripped at his trousers, where cold stone had replaced flesh. Petrification!? Damn the mixing of magics! He shouted at the top of his lungs, but he already knew it was too late, he only had one chance.

The staff broke, sheding sparks and crackling flames across his arms. A single vile was within it, the ultimite magic, the last of the dragon seals. This was extreamly risky, but he should stay sane, at least he hoped. He downed it in one gulp, falling back against the ash and water, stone consuming him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:19 pm 

Thorn had watched all that had gone on between ashtala and maryin and had ran of after them worried about both of them but kept hidden so that she wouldnt be seen.
She watched with horror at what was taking place and cringed as maryin stabbed ashtala.
whats going on here she whispered to herself.
She could tell something was going wrong but she didnt want to leave. She kept a tight grip on her rapier, fear was beginning to rush over her and she knew that soon enough she would transform into her demonkin form.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:49 pm 
Legendary Warrior

After Maryin took out most of the fires, Kaviatin walked around the town putting out the rest.

I guess I'll pop back in when Maryin helps Ashtala regain her... composer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:49 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sayn thawed, stone flowing off him like water, melted by the power within. He stood, a smile cracking the rocks around his face. "So, after all these milinia, humans still haven't learned." He held his palm to the moon, soaking in its rays, his nails now longer, and clawlike, though not quite. "Who is it now? Sayn?" Only now did the possesser realize the immidiate surroundings. The smoldering flames, and the demonic struggle.

Sayn's hair flowed, tinting itself a light yellow. His eyes flashing orange. He walked up to the demon, who was pinning a cursed angel to the wall. His pistol was in his hand in a second and a the name of the aggressor became clear: Maryin, question him. No one dies Mordin. "Right, Maryin. You want to explain this sudden change of heart? Or should I put an enchanted arrow through your person?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:03 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Psyche had been pushing the flames back with her mind until more help arrived. She had seen the struggle between Maryin and Ashtala, but Sayn was already there and she had other things to do, like care for the wounded and find any other fires.

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:24 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"Ill explain, Ashtala has been token over by a demon seal. This dagger is called the Demon's edge, it can only be used by a demon, on a demon, and it absorbs demonic energy. Besides, you little arrows would only make me stronger. My body naturaly absorbs all magic around me. all i would have to do is touch you, and i would absorb every bit of energy you have, maybe even killing you." Maryin says, still holding the dagger in Ashtala's chest, which was still absorbing energy. "Shadow, now!" and as he does the pistol in Sayn's hand is taken by Shadow, who begins to crush it. "Next time you decide to draw a weapon on me, remember my two wolves." Maryin says, his two wolves growling behind Sayn.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next