Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:44 am 
Matrix Operator

Pausing to make sure everyone was onboard, Draconis grunted, "Hang on." He took off with a jolt, soaring upward. "This will add teeth to the message." He let loose a terrifying roar, followed by a blast of fire that torched the stables.
As they pulled away, he noticed a chinese lung dragon hovering there, and recognized it in seconds. "Sashiara!"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:43 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sashiara signalled to him, and flew towards a small valley within the mountains, some distance from the castle. Even before Aeyrn had completly gotten off she transformed, rolling on her back, chest heaving. Nevertheless, she was fuming, and between gasps she said, "What-- took-- you so-- f---ing long!?" After she had caught her breath she sat up with a bit of effort, looking up at the french king, who looked as if he expected to be executed, chin held high. "Hello, your Highness. Have a nice flight? Don't worry, we won't kill you, not untill we get what we want." Smiling, she fingered her neckless mischieviously.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:27 pm 
Matrix Operator

Draconis stood still, his chest heaving. "We rest here, then return to the cave. Sashiara, blindfold the king." He scrambled onto the hilltop, searching for scouts.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:19 pm 
Cererean Princess

Isotor jumped of and transformed top dragon. I'll scout the area he said. I've lots of experience in air to surface fighting.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:45 am 
Matrix Operator

Draconis reared up, briefly scanning the skies. His enhanced vision saw to flickers of movement: Isotor, and a procession of torches moving their way. "Aw, crud." He motioned for Areon to take a look.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:53 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Isn't it a little late for a blindfold? He's already seen us, and our location." Sasha questioned the order, but followed it, tightening it well around his head.

"None of you demons will get away with this!" The king cursed them.

"Oh, now don't be that way, we haven't done anything yet. Your kinglyness, why be so noble, like I said, we aren't going to kill you." She secured the ropes around his hands behind his back as well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:45 am 
Cererean Princess

Isotor noticed the torches below. I think the humans don't apriceate having there king captured he shouted back. Are you sure we will get a safe haven in france?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:30 am 
Matrix Operator

"Yes." Draconis lifted the king onto his back. "And to answer your question, Sasha, I don't want him knowing our cave's location. Just in case." He turned and brought his head close to the blinded king. "We wil now go to our hideout. Resist, and I will not hesitate to turn you into a heap of ashes."

OCC: In case it wasn't clear, that last statement was directed at the king.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:07 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: no way, i thought it was to us..... anywho, sorry i've been gone, had some issues with school and such, but i'm back now.

IC: Maryan looked at the king as Draconis spoke to him. "YOu know Draconis, he's jsut the right size for an appetizer. instead of turning him into a pile of ash, i dont suppose we could roast him instead." Her eyes glinted with amusement

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:11 pm 
Cererean Princess

Isotor flew back to the terrified King. Maybe for you. For me it would be similar to cannibalism.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:12 pm 
Matrix Operator

Draconis lifted off, typically not showing any hint of how stupid he thought the comments were. "ETA is one and a half hours. Get comfy." He spoke in the launguage of the dragons, which is difficult to use or understand, but consequently nearly impossible to listen in on. He didn't want the king to have any hint of their destination.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:52 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I suppose the same traveling arrangements as last time?" She spoke in disdain, her draconic fluent, though limited in her human state. Sasha enjoyed flight, but she couldn't keep her dragon form for much longer, especially with the repeat transformation. Two more hours would be pushing it, she had lost too much of herself already. Moving would be the least of her problems.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:07 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC:Draconis has taken pretty much everyone else. Sashiara will be flying alone, though Draconis is monitoring her by scrying to verify she makes it.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:33 am 
Cererean Princess

I'll fly Isotor said. I like the feeling of the wind on my wings. Also I can scout around.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:15 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Good idea," said Draconis, slowing to allow Isotor to jump off.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

IC: Sashiara once again transformed, body bristling with black shards. She stretched, not really helping her condition, but helping to relieve the pains of it all.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:29 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon has stayed on Draconis's back, knowing well they'd be leaving soon. He perfectly understood, and spoke the draconic language fluently, having a dragon parent you learn many things. He held on as Draconis took flight. "What do we do with the king once we get back? He asked Draconis, in the draconic language.

OOC: Sorry I hadn't replied for a bit, been sick, still am.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:08 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: What do you mean?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:04 am 
Matrix Operator

"We'll hold him while Isotor delivers the message that until they French government signs a treaty granting us safe haven here and full protection under the law, we'll hold their king hostage." Draconis veered slightly to avoid a pigeon.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:05 pm 
Silver sorceress

Maryan sat watching Sashiara, "When we stop i can find some herbs that will numb your pain, for a little bit at least." She braced herself for a sharp retort back, but was ready with a comeback as well.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:50 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Sashiara murmered what may have been a thank you but it was mostly drowned out by the wind. She was embarrassed that anyone had recognized her pain, and angry at herself for showing it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:25 am 
Cererean Princess

What message should I deliver Isotor asked. Should I just fly down and speak to them?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:35 am 
Matrix Operator

"Yes," said Draconis, "but be careful. Tell them if they wish to see their king alive again, that they will draw up a contract to outlaw the hunting or killing of dragons." He paused. "Remind them we can read."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:46 pm 
Silver sorceress

"Also slip in some sort of comment that makes it seem like there are more of us then there really are, some really big number, but one they can still believe." Maryan winked, "It's worked before."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:47 pm 
Cererean Princess

Isotor angled his wings and flew down. He released a breath of fire for speical effect.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next