Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:39 pm 
Cererean Princess

Scrying? Sorry, never learnt. Most of mty time was spent running and flying from the military. He laughed. You should have seen their faces when I changed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:45 pm 
Matrix Operator

"Watch." Drawing upon the magic that all dragons could use, he focused his will upon the mirror on the wall. "Dramur kopa."

OCC: I think that's how it's spelled.

IC: A shimmering image formed on the mirror, of a large castle- the capital of France. Draconis pointed. "See, the walls are far enough away from the keep for a dragon to land and be safe for a few minutes. Now, here's the plan. I will fly in with Maryan, Isotor, and Areon on my back. Areon and Isotor will be in human form. I will land at the window of the king's room. Isotor and Areon will take the king captifve, while Maryan will guard the door." He looked at her. "You're not very big, but your fire will be enough to thwart the guards a while. I will then ferry us and the king back to here, where the others will be standing by with medical supplies in case one of us is hurt. We then hold him until France promises to stop dragon hunters, giving us a safe place in France. Any questions?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Medical Supplies!? You sexist, stereotyping bastard! I am no nurse, I live and breathe for a good fight. I am an assassin, trained for speed, stealth and killing!" Sashiara threw her dagger, embading it into the wood of the mirror, dripping a vile looking fluid from the wounded wood over the image. "I will not just sit on the sidlines handing out band-aids, not even for the draconic race will a shed my honor so easily!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:13 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"Peace, Sashiara. Draconis knows what he is doing. And this will not be our last battle. What is sexist about healing, anyway?"

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

~~ http://www.xkcd.com ~~

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:01 pm 
Matrix Operator

Draconis glanced at Sashiara, partly amused and partly irritated. "That's not the only thing you'll be doing. If something goes wrong, and I'm hurt and have to fly low, we may be coming back with soldiers on our tails. That and I can only carry so much weight."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:43 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: What time is this in anyway?

IC:I'm fine with that. When do we do it then? Isotor smiled at the thought of capturing the King of France.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I think 1066. I said what it was in the OCC.

IC:Draconis smiled. "Tonight."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:10 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
She glowered at Draconis, she didn't like being singled out. Sasha didn't choose to be this way, humans had scarred her so they could have a pet they called a child. She shouldn't have expected to be welcomed with open arms, she was a freak, even her own species rejected her. She walked up to the mirror, pulling the dagger out of the decaying wood. The liquid her daggers secreted rotted it, and shortly the mirror fell, shattering across the floor. She ignored the 'what's wrong with healing' remark; It was an insult, she was a killer, not one to dress wounds.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:13 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Maryan looked back at Sashiara.... After giving her a few seconds to calm down she walked over. "You shouldnt think harshly towards Draconis. He's trying to help and we all have to play our part. I can fight and us flame just as well as the others, but i'm smalland it doesnt seem as important. i do what i'm told so i dont die. YOu never know, Draconis might come after you, he's bigger than you, and i hate dragon fights." She said the last part with a lift in her voice, trying to lighten the mood.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:25 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Hmph." What did she know? A fight for honor would be better than sitting here, though it would hardly be a fair fight, she couldn't sustain her dragon form for long. "I am an elite fighter, I am wasting my time here if all I have to do is follow his whims."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:47 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Maryan shook her head. "I dont see it as whims. Not in the long run at least." Her eyes sparked, "And i know what you're thinking, I've been small long enough to learn how to read thoughts in eyes. I know more about it than you think i do. I've been in enough dragon fights to prove myself to know that sometimes the best things are small and insignificant at first, but it will help later. Just think, what would happen if Draconis's plan fails and you're left to fight. Then you will be at full strength and have the chance to 'save the day'. It may not happen, but it still counts."

OOC: I'm going to stop talking, i feel like i'm a councilor. and besides nothing is happening but talk, and that's boring....moving on

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The dragonett's little decloration gave her little comfort, but it did spark an interesting thought. "I'll stick with you, so don't worry, just get off my case." Sasha leaned back into the wall smirking beneth her hand. We'll see...

OOC: I agree... Shouldn't you change the setting already Falconer?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:59 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I have no access to computers over the weekend, so bear with me...

IC: Draconis eyed the growing darkness. "We should get moving," he said. "Departure time is in a few minutes. Maryan, Isotor, Areon, climb up." He extended his leg to form a ramp, all the time keeping an eye on Sashiara. "ETA is two hours."

FYI: ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:51 am 
Cererean Princess

Isotor climbed up and altered his time perception. Eventually Draconis took off but it seemed like no time at all.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:32 pm 
Matrix Operator

Draconis allowed Areon and Mariah to climb up as well, then with a surge of energy to his wings, took off.
The cool night air rushed past them as Draconis climbed higher and higher. As soon as they were 600 feeet high, he levelled off and began the two hour flight to the castle.

OCC: I'm going to assume Heavyman is with us, and Wut2say.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:12 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: apparently I'm running? unless there's another full-sized dragon that can carry me (and wants to).

Now and then I announce "I know you're listening" to empty rooms. If I'm wrong, no one knows. And if I'm right, maybe i just freaked the hell out of some secret organization. It's basically Paschal's wager for the paranoid prankster.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:32 pm 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Are you getting confused with E.T?

IC: Isotor felt the wind rush past. Down below people were scurrying like little ants. If they had looked up the wouldn't belive what they were seeing.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:49 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: What?? what does ET have to do with this conversation? Aeryn is human, therefore she can't fly, therefore am I running and keeping up below or am I riding one of you dragons?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:02 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon had listened to the conversation, but one thing kept bothering him. He didn't have a human or dragon form, he looked more like a humanoid dragon being half human, and half dragon. He had climbed onto the dragon's back, more than a little hesitantly. He had never ridden on a dragon back, and never wanted to. He had his own set of wings, but obviously he couldn't fly nearly as fast, or as high. His deadly blades were at his sides, as the wind rushed passed him, he embraced the wind, how he loved to fly, as much as any Draconic being. His silver scales shined in the moonlight, giving a eerie light. His eyes, they glowed, the blue iris mostly, something a human would find most frightening in the dark, he saw clearly in the black of night, the small light of the moon helping him see quite a bit. He did enjoy every bit of the ride, even a smile formed on his normally stoic face, but no laugh of joy escaped his throat. He heard ever flap of the wing keenly, his hearing enhanced much by draconic blood. He looked down below, at the scenery, the lights of human hovels, and small homes of thatched rooves. Torches moved down below, as unsesupecting humans walked about their towns, to local taverns, and inns, The roads could be seen, occassionally a knight on a horse could be seen with his torch. It seemed quite peaceful down there, much like Athens used to be, just without the cleanliness, or the beautiful architecture. He was a greek at heart, and always will be a greek in soul. He truly wished for combat, Greece needed independence from it's conquerors, it was a great country, a peaceful, and yet warring country from time to time, and he'd have to put down a rebellion once in awhile, if they had threatened Athens...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:16 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Nope, DragonFly, you're with me. Sashiara has a dragon form too, though we will have to walk too.

IC: Sasha looked distustingly towards the human, wishing she didn't even take it upon herself to help them. She supposed it couldn't be helped. Kneeling she said to Aeryn: "Stay back if you don't want to be crushed or thrashed." She crossed her arms and clenched her teeth, still on one knee, suddenly she tensed, her body trembling as it strained to twist itself as it only knew by heritage. After a short period of convulsions her eyes shot open, and in an instant, the blink of an eye, she was a marvelous chinese dragon, her scales shining in the moonlight.

"Climb on. I should be able to fly for a good part of the night, but I won't be nearly as fast as they are. Oh, and if you so much as scratch a single scale, you die." She smiled at this, showing her razor sharp teeth, stretching her body to it's full length. Like a piece of paper crumpled too long or too much, small fibers of her being flaked down upon the moonlit floor of the cave, leaving a trail of the slightest darkness.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:10 am 
Matrix Operator

After a while, lights of the castle came into view. Draconis spiralled downward, landing unseen under the window to the king's chambers, his powerfull claws digging into the stone walls. "Now!" he hissed to Isotor, Maryan, and Areon.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:14 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"Thank you. And I'm not as clumsy as most humans. I've spent most of my life with dragons. Now we should get going before we lose sight of the others." Aeryn climbed on and Sasha took off.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:40 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Out came his sword, Ares, and Tartarus, the blades of Tartarus, the one in his left hand changed shaped, to a small blunt, more of a block object. His other sword, Ares, kept the blade, and the blade immolated with fire. His wings unfolded, and Areon jumped into the castle's window, wings assisting him. Two guards rushed at him, the king cowering in a corner, He flung Ares through one of the guard's stomachs, starting a flaming corpse, which was more than enough for the other guard to turn tail and run. He retracted the blade, the chain magically going into the hilt of the sword, the blade was bloodied yet again, the blade's fires dissipated, and he sheathed Ares, and soon he walked over to the King, and grabbed him by the robe, it was of silk, and purple, red, and blue colors, all the noble colors. He rushed the king back over to the window, hoping Draconis would be there still, but soon he heard the doors to the room open, and a rush of soldiers came in. With greek brutality, Areon pushed the king to the floor, unsheathed Ares, as tartarus's blade turned into a blade again. He was looking for a fight, and here a fight was. "Get the king out of here." He said to Isotor, and Maryan. The blades of his sword immolated with fire. "I'll hold them off, I've got my own set of wings, I'll eventually meet back with you." He said, and stepped forward, right leg first, Ares being flung out, the blade flying, chain following. THe blade got one soldier in the stomach, and another, taller soldier in the groin. He retracted the bloodied blade, and sent Tartarus off in the same fashing, finishing off the man he had hit in the groin.

He knew he wasn't supposed to kill anything, he knew it well, but the Greek in him told him to fight, a thousand year instinct would not let him back down. His tail whipped about behind him, his wings prominantly spread out to their full wingspan, and a smile etched upon his draconic face, with his god given blades in hand. He beared his teeth, and laughed, and reverted back to greek. "Ελάτε και με πάρτε γαλλικός αφρός"
Which translated into 'Come and get me french scum' And with that, battle broke out.....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:43 pm 
Matrix Operator

Draconis grunted as the battle began, "Areon! Don't kill them!" He shoved his head through the window, scaring several soldiers. "We're trying to preserve peace not end it!" He exhaled a plume of fire, forcing the soldiers to retreat rather than face the fiery onslaught.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:11 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

He looked back at Draconis, and spoke in greek once again. "Μην κλέψτε τη διασκέδαση, Draconis" Which translated into 'Don't steal the fun, Draconis.' He but he did as he was told, atleast his blades did get bloodied somewhat, and he watched at Maryan and Isotor had the king, He was soon back on Draconis's back, not happy at the prospects. He had missed a grand, and noble fight, though a bit unfair. He sheathed his swords, his fun had, and gone. The greek within him was restless, and the thousand year old instinct of finishing a fight was still not gone, it was deep rooted into him, and was not removable even after two millenia from then, if he even lived that long. He awaited for the dragon to take off, maybe a war would break out, and his greek friends could come and join the fun! "Lets go, Draconis.... He said, in a non-too happy tone.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next