Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:57 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

SHH!You wanna come with me? Be quiet, Rok pointed to the group and jason. You can ally with me or them but i warn you. At the moment i'm not likeing that guy. So don't buddy up to him for your sake.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:22 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

looks at Rok with disbelief, then raises a hand with palm upwards. with some force Rok is raised to where his feet are just off the ground, " I don't like to choose sides, i like to survive. i believe that i will have a better chance of living if there are more people fighting for the same thing. strength in numbers. i think that everyone should have at least one ally, even that fool." motions towards Jason's direction. he lowers his hand and Rok is released. " That was some fancy magic you used to remove the man hole cover. where did you learn it?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:27 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

My father. rok fell silent. You really wanna know? I'll tell you. Ever heard of Tyr? He is a Norse god. I am the son of Tyr. Before Fenris bit off his hand this was his axe. Now he's only one hand it's mine. I get some powers form the axe and some from being a halfgod. There, my secret is out. He peered around the corner and looked for the group. So whats your story?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:37 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"both of my parents did magic, so thats where i learned it from. when i was 26 they were both killed by a vampire. until about 40 years ago i hated vampires and dedicated my life to kill them. since then i've been dormant living life like a normal human, my job is at night of course. due to my blood mix. before the vampire left he gave me a little bite. that was 150 years ago in two months."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:41 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: lets waitr for the rest to post before we do anything else.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:23 am 
Cererean Princess

OOC: Yes, what happened to me, Makla, dragonfly and wut2say.

IC: Tobias rushed after the people but they were going to fast. No problem. [color=blue]Everyone, get in the car[ /color] he yelled. He'd been taught the basics of driving. Now it was time to put it to the test.

OOC: I thought you said you were dropping out falconer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:50 am 
Matrix Operator

@DragonRider: What can I say? I got bored.

@alaskan_dragon: "Fool?"

IC: Jason slowed to a halt, realizing that no one was pursueing him. He ducked into a building to rest. That's when he saw Tobias's group. He went over to them, flitting from shadow to shadow. "Hey, y'all, I'm not dead yet." He grinned. "More's the pity. Any new leads?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:31 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: Falconer- just saying that the way you let your guy always be alone is foolish.

Septrus asks Rok, "So where do we go now? is there anyone you know that could help us?" the looks in all directions to check if anyone is around. "it looks like you can handle a rifle pretty good, judging by how you nailed that guy driving the car back there. its too bad about ur rifle though. here you can use this one, careful though, ammo is limited." and hands over Barrett M107.

OOC: a Barrett M107 is a 10 round semi-automatic .50 caliber rifle. oh and just say theres 3 mags available, minus one round. and i won't be online during the weekends, so if something has to happen, you(anyone) can control Septrus.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:18 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: First: I think it's Berreta, not Barrett. I'm not sure, guns aren't my area of expertise.

Second, he's trying to stick to Tobias' group.

Third, you, me, and manofthewolf should probably wait until Dragonrider and wut2say and whoever's playing Wolf - don't remember name - post.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:09 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: nope its Barrett.8) they're the leading gun maker of the .50 caliber rifle. the M107 is the latest model, they've made it into a semi-auto. :twisted:Beretta is a pistol, I don't know if they make rifles.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:02 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: They make rifles, but the military uses Smitih & Wesson and Browning for rifles, and Beretta for pistols, so their rifle line is rather small. .50 caliber, that sounds big.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:30 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: you can look them up if you like, the Barrett M107, try it at google. and when is everyone else going to post?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:09 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: weh... wow, i'm lost... tried reading through but i still might have gotten all the details right. my post may be a bit messed up so correct me if i do anything wrong.

IC: Wolf had lost the others but he didn't much care. At least that was what he told himself. He'd been on his own for years, why should it be any different now? Still... it had been nice to be with other people for once. Even if they were a bit standoffish and rude and a little on the pushy-bossy side...
Okay, so maybe he wanted to find them, but only a little bit. Safety in numbers and he wanted to be safe. Life was the goal here and it would be easier surviving in a group.
He looked around but saw no one. He could hear the others but had a hard time determining a direction. Looking around frantically, Wolf began to walk faster and faster until he was all out running. His boot caught on a decent sized stone and he lost his balance.
Arms flailing, he tumbled to the ground and skidded across the ground. He looked up, wincing from a series of cuts he aquired and saw a familiar figure. Who was that again? Jason?
"Hey, you! Who are ya? Hey!" He picked himself up and stumbled toward him. "Wait for me! I'm cummon too, man!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:42 am 
Matrix Operator

Jason glanced around at a familiar sounding voice, and saw Wolf. He rolled his eyes. "Hey. Good to see you're not dead yet." He continued walking towards the others as Wolf caught up to him. "You know," he continued, glancing at Wolf's cuts, "Vampire apocalypses are really just not good for your health."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:04 pm 
Wolf made a face that plainly said he was not amused. "Oh hah hah hah, you're a laugh riot, dude." He made a snarling noise in his throat. "You're not exactly neat and unharmed either. Hey, but where you guys go, i'm goin', got me? I don't wanna be stuck around here waitin' on my lonesome for a group of vamps or freako's to knock me into the afterlife. Yo, but don't be expectin' me to be all noble and true to the blue to you guys, if you know what i mean. I'm still lookin' out for me, but i'll help along with you guys for the time. K'dokey, my fella's?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:22 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Rok snarled as Wolf walked up too Jason. Werewolves. I hate werewolves. He almost sprang from his hiding place but realized Jason could delay him long enough for it to get away. Hey , kid, follow me. Rok tore off down an alley way and came up on an alley in front of the group waiting for them to move forward...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:05 am 
Matrix Operator

"I've got an answer!" Jason immediately signalled to Tobias's group. "I have an answer to the vampire situation." He began to draw a wide circle in the dirt, then scratched a star symbol in the center. "I need help with this. I have never tried this spell, so I will need all of you that can work majic to close your eyes and lend me your strength." He removed his anti-majic amulet and hung it on a broken door. "How better to repel an undead invasion... than with the undead." He looked worried. "If this works, we will have a skeleton army at our disposal. This is serious black majic. Anyone want to back out?"

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

while wondering why, Septrus followed behind Rok through an alley. then they came out onto a road where he quickly noticed that it was on the opposite side of Jason and a werewolf. then he asked, "ok what now?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:21 pm 
Matrix Operator

Hearing no objections, Jason began to light some candles he'd taken from a nearby Wal-Mart and lighting them beore placing them around the circle's edge. He then began to chant,
"Isrildi, yarana.
Kartoum, barata.
Ju'ther karan,
Hathri cairn ata..."

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:05 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

"what is he doing?" Septrus asks Rok. glances behind them and notices movement. he turns around quickly and pulls his pistols. "get down and be quiet" he whispers at Rok.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:29 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

I dunno but I hope it goes wrong. Seeing Septrus duck he got low to the ground with his axe at the ready.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:00 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
OOC: Wow, way behind.....stupid school.

IC: Maraih watched from where she stood, after trying to follow Wolf, she felt exhausted. She watched Jason, her eyes flicking about,trying to find out exactly what he was doing. Something about undead, great. She slid behind a nearby dumpster, listening to Jason's chanting. What's he doing?

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:50 pm 
Matrix Operator

Jason completed the incantation. His palms glowed as he held them over the ground, then faded. Nothing had changed.
Embaressed, he started to turn away. The ground inside the circle twitched. Then again. A bony hand thrust itself up from the ground, pulling the rest of the skeleton up with it.
The undead skeleton stood about five and a half feet tall. It wore a helmet and carried a sword and shield. The empty eyesockets, and overall silence of the thing was spooky.
Jason frowned. "I screwed up. There's supposed to be a whole army of you guys. What'd I miss?"
The skeleton just looked at him with it's proverbial grin as more hands began to push their way out of the ground around him. He counted at least thirty.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:32 pm 
Rok held out his hand and it glowed bright green and a whip formed in it slowly. He cracked it out in front of him and it wrapped around a skeleton warrior's arm and yanked it towards him smashing it with his axe. He then turned and saw the skeleton's standing around Jason. Rok then whipped the ground in front of him and the spirit of a long dead and forgotten Viking warrior rose in front of him. The Ghost bowed low before Rok then disappeared and reappeared in the street. It rose it's sword and screamed with all the fury of Valhalla and rushed the skeletons. It decapitated one and knocked another one apart at the ribs before it was overwhelmed by their numbers. Hmm Rok stepped out of the alley and into the road. The skeletons turned towards him. He rose his axe and slammed it into the ground before him. Blue rays slid along the road and knocked the first few skeletons down. He pointed his hands out in front of him with his fingers outstretched. A small cyan orb formed in front of his hands and flew from them striking two skeletons in the chest leaving only the helmets , swords and shields clattering on the ground. He then grabbed his whip and cracked it once more and a shockwave emanated from it knocking the skeletons apart with their bones laying on the ground. Panting he looked at the remainder of them. I need to work on my magic. He yanked his axe out of the ground and smashed several skeletons apart until his axe was stuck in one skeleton's shield. As he planted his foot on the shield to yank out the axe a sword fell onto his head knocking him down.He rolled over and saw the skeleton preparing to stab him. Grabbing it's leg he yanked it out from under the skeleton. Jumping up he knocked the head off of the skeleton. Glancing at his axe he punched one skeleton in the face and yanked it's sword from it. He sprinted back to see how many there were. 9 left. He threw the sword forward and pinned one to a wall. 8... Sorta. Slapping his hands together he pointed his index fingers at the group left. A bright yellow light formed at the tips and hit the first skeleton in the chest and like electricity arched to all the others. A scream of the tormented dead rose from their skeletal mouths and wisps flew from them upward to join the dead. The skeleton still pinned to the wall pulled at the sword but couldn't get it to come out.
Sprinting forward he pulled his axe from the shield and threw the whip away where it disappeared upon landing on the ground. Panting he looked at the group waiting for a reaction. He could barely hold himself up after using so much magic so fast but as long as they didn't know that he was okay.

OOC: This took Rok 64 seconds to do all this which is why I left no opening for you guys to do anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:03 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: I was under the impression you hated vamps, but you're destroying Jason's scheme to stop them...

IC: Jason watched as simultaneously more hands pushed out of the dirt, and the disabled skeletons stood shakily, rebuilding themselves as they attacked in perfect coordination, moving with an unnatural speed and skill. Rok was swiftly captured.

OCC: that took about 24 seconds. :wink:

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 31  Next